MST Somnidren & ZMK, IT'S WHAT BOROBULKER'S ON!!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So if you are taking the sublingual dose, should we take the ZMK at the exact same time? Is there any wait btwn administration of doses?
No wait period necessary. I take my zmk first with water and then immediately after, I take my somnidren under the tongue.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sublingual Somnidren FTW! :)

Boro, very NICE job on the log brother. I need to give ZMK a try with the Somnidren now. :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Boro, very NICE job on the log brother. I need to give ZMK a try with the Somnidren now. :D
I think you'd enjoy the benefits bro. Speaking of benefits...have I mentioned how awesome DCP is treating me? ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you'd enjoy the benefits bro. Speaking of benefits...have I mentioned how awesome DCP is treating me? ;)
It's good stuff eh? :)

Glad you're enjoying it my friend. I'm going to pick up some ZMK and utilize it shortly. :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log so far Boro, especially the SMFR links. Been doing it for awhile now, as well as chiropractics among other things. Highly recommend it, as well as a good massage after a very hard workout, always works wonders for me. Go get 'em man!! Nice pick of the sled by the way, awesome!!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting my ZMK soon. What do you guys think is the best time to take it from your experience?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting my ZMK soon. What do you guys think is the best time to take it from your experience?
Before bed on an empty stomach. Make sure you haven't had any calcium in at least 2 hours prior to taking ZMK and you're golden!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is good stuff Boro, I just started my log, but I took first does last night!

Did you get that tingle with somnidren? I loved it lol.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always take my doses sublingually. Not only do I feel it works faster and better, but it keeps less liquid going in at once since I take the 4 zmk with water. I usually drink some bcaa's maybe 20-30 mins beforehand...so with that much liquid I damn near piss myself in the morning on the way to the bathroom, haha.

Did you experience any enhanced..."pleasure" right as you finished your extra cirricular activity post bed? I have noticed anytime I dose and then have some fun afterwards before sleep....the ending always seem to have more fireworks than any other night.
I was hoping for some extra fireworks but nothing to note. I will try this "experiment" again. Strictly for research purposes. I dosed about 30 seconds pre-fun, ill stagger it out a few minutes next time.

Thanks for the info

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if you are taking the sublingual dose, should we take the ZMK at the exact same time? Is there any wait btwn administration of doses?
I have been taking my Somnidren first, then I have been chewing my ZMK, they are very loosely packed. I only wait about 15 seconds, if that. I figure there will be enough absorption/digestion lag with the methods of administration.

Goes down well...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks buddy... I have used ZMK as a standalone before and i did notice pronounced differences in sleep quality and depth, as well as recovery. The two together are pretty damn serious.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent log so far Boro, especially the SMFR links. Been doing it for awhile now, as well as chiropractics among other things. Highly recommend it, as well as a good massage after a very hard workout, always works wonders for me. Go get 'em man!! Nice pick of the sled by the way, awesome!!
Thanks buddy!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good stuff Boro, I just started my log, but I took first does last night!

Did you get that tingle with somnidren? I loved it lol.

Yeah, as i wrote before, i got like a "fluffy", mild tingle feeling which started in my extremities and moved proximally. Great to here you like it as much as i do...

Ill be over to check your thread after work... thanks for stopping in!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking my Somnidren first, then I have been chewing my ZMK, they are very loosely packed. I only wait about 15 seconds, if that. I figure there will be enough absorption/digestion lag with the methods of administration.

Goes down well...

Same mate.... I have been basically eating the zmk, they fall apart real easy. Personally I really like it. Since i fight to swallow pills(i can just takes a minute) its nice that they basically crumble in your mouth, and they dont tase bad either! Kinda like those zinc tablets I used to suck on as a kid, anyone else ever use those? But I have been taking ZMK, then somnidren but I plan to toss things around a bit to see if anything matters about order.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/07/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Another great nights sleep, i slept hard. I didnt work today, so i slept in. My girl had to come in and shake me and tell me it was time to get my lazy ass up. Great sleep, hopefully i can dose a little earlier tonight.

Morning Energy: Decent energy. I was kind of groggy, not hungover but i was a little groggy feeling. I think this was due to late dosing and sleeping in.

Diet: Today was a "moderate day" as outlined earlier in the log. I did however have a semi-cheat meal at Panera Bread. I had the chipotle chicken, the food seems to be much higher quality than that of other "fast food" options.

Meal #6 ~10:00pm
7oz Extra Lean Ground Beef
Sliced Squash
1oz Almonds
~Red Beans

Supplementation:
11:00am - 2 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
11:30am - 1 Serving of MST Somnidren GH, 1 Serving MST ZMK

Training: DYNAMIC EFFORT, UPPER BODY I use a basic, slightly modified Westside Barbell powerlifting template.

a. Speed Bench Press, 145lbs+Black Bands (Monster Mini's) 3 different grips = Wide x 3 , Conventional x 4, Close x 3.
b. Floor DB Tricep Extensions (RK Krushers), ~60 Reps = 55x8, 50x10, 50x8, 45x8, 45x8, 40x9, 40x8.
c. Cable Rear Delt Flyes = 40x12, 40x14, 40x15.
d. Standing DB Front Raises = 35x10, 35x11.
e. Seated Cable Rows = 255x10, 255x10, 225x10.
f. DB Press, 50lbs = 1 min max, 36 reps.
Abs
20 min dog walk, post workout while sipping on shake

Cardio/GPP Work: 20 min dog walk, post workout while sipping on shake

Mood: Great mood, day was busy and went quick.

BREAKING NEWS: My bicep tendon did not hurt nearly as bad as it did last week. This is great. Also, quick workout tonight, it only took us about 80 mins. I was drenched in sweat. I cannot wait to train tomorrow to see how my strength has changed.

Thanks for watching!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Man you can sure log, mine I feel inadaquet, I mean you even take pictures of your food! lol. Tommorow will be my first WO, BI/Back, cant wait to see how I feel. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself Boro!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I too have been enjoying the sleep from this stack. How have you been dosing your GH? I've been taking it on training days only since it says to take it 5 on and 2 off. Just curious.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you can sure log, mine I feel inadaquet, I mean you even take pictures of your food! lol. Tommorow will be my first WO, BI/Back, cant wait to see how I feel. I hope you continue to enjoy yourself Boro!
Thanks for the kind words buddy! Ill be watching your log... make me proud!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too have been enjoying the sleep from this stack. How have you been dosing your GH? I've been taking it on training days only since it says to take it 5 on and 2 off. Just curious.
Sublingual administration.

I am taking the next two nights off, i didnt feel quite the rush of relaxation i normally do last night. Hopefully these two nights will help that.

I did however have some of the wildest dreams i have ever had last night.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice, keep it up Boss!! Oh, and thanks for the food pick, now I have to go eat.....again!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, keep it up Boss!! Oh, and thanks for the food pick, now I have to go eat.....again!!

haha at least i am inspiring you in positive ways!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/08/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: I could not get to sleep quite as easily as i had been. I am taking two full nights off of the GHSR stack to see if i can get feeling back. Ill keep you updated.

Morning Energy: Decent energy. I slept in again, nothing too different.

Diet: Today was a "High Day". I had a lot of carbs. My girlfriends family had a big dinner planned (grilled chicken breasts and salt potatoes) so i got yoked when i got home from the gym! Lots 'o food.

Supplementation:
11:00am - 2 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
11:30am - No night time supps.

Training: MAX EFFORT, LOWER BODY

a. Box Squats (14"), Average Bands + Light Bands + Monster Mini Bands = 225x3, 275x2, 295x1, 315(~500 at the top) x1 (i had to call it quits because of my bicep tendon)
b. Machine Hamstring Curls = 60x10, 60x8, 60x8, 70x7
c. Mock Rev Hypers (Hanging over hyper machine), + red band = 15, 12, 14
d. DB Rows = 120x10, 120x11, 120x8
e. Light Hammer Curls = 35x20, 35x15, 35x10
f. Standing Ab work

Cardio/GPP Work: None.

Mood: Not feeling the best, it was 95 degrees out, so this may have had something to do with it.

BREAKING NEWS: I am hungry.

Thanks for watching!!!

Last edited:
wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Great log, see that your even posting pics of your food lol.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log, see that your even posting pics of your food lol.

thanks, yeah i post pics of my food all of the time. check out my other logs. they are pretty detailed.

thanks again

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I took the night off because I didnt get to eat untl 15 minutes ago.... friggin dumb. Just ZMK for me tonight. BTW i noticed I didnt get my fuzzy feeling last night.... this I take it is why the 2 days off is good then?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the night off because I didnt get to eat untl 15 minutes ago.... friggin dumb. Just ZMK for me tonight. BTW i noticed I didnt get my fuzzy feeling last night.... this I take it is why the 2 days off is good then?
right, i am doing the same thing.

for the rest of the log, i will be taking it only sun/mon off then wed/thur nights...

fri/sat off.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you for making me hungry again!! :)

Nice job on the log bud!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
right, i am doing the same thing.

for the rest of the log, i will be taking it only sun/mon off then wed/thur nights...

fri/sat off.

im doing it mon-fri on and sat an sun off!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/10/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: I have not taken the Somnidren for two nights. I am restless and cannot get comfortable. It seems like i am falling back into my old sleep patterns. I will take a full dose tonight (7/11) and i am excited.

Morning Energy: Nothing special, just another day. I had to buckle down and get moving during the day so i could go to the grocery store before i worked a little. My USP Labs Recreate helped me with that.

Diet: I am running a moderate day today, about 300g carbs. I ran out of my ezekial bread so, looks like i am back to oats for the day.

Post-Post Workout meal...

Supplementation:
11:30am - No night time supps.

Training: MAX EFFORT, UPPER BODY

a. Light Band Resisted Bench Press - 220x1, 225x1 (PR), 235x1 (PR)
b. Mini Band Resisted BW Dips - x9, x10, x8, x8
c. Straight Bar Press Downs - 130x9, 120x8, 130x6
d. Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - 125x8, 150x6, 150x6
e. Lat Pull Downs (Mid Grip) - 255x10, 255x9, 240x11 (2 forced)
f. Laying Abs

Mood: Felt good. I felt like i could have done more work on the bench, but i am glad i called it where i did. I am very sore today.

BREAKING NEWS: There are polar bears trapped on icebergs in the north. www.myWWF.org (Just saw the commercial).

PS - I cannot wait to take my complete GHSR stack tonight!!!

Thanks for watching!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics man, but I prefer the food pics, lol. I HATE chest days, and those pics made me feel like staying home, painting my nails, breakin' out the skirt, and answering to the name b****. Sorry no offense meant to womankind, who, can no doubt bench way more than me. I've always sucked at bench, just not my thing. Tried everything. It's a hoot, all my other lifts go up over time, except for bench work, with the exception of maybe 10lbs every blue moon. Man, forget the tooth fairy, I just wish pec fairy would visit me instead. Once again, nice log!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics man, but I prefer the food pics, lol. I HATE chest days, and those pics made me feel like staying home, painting my nails, breakin' out the skirt, and answering to the name b****. Sorry no offense meant to womankind, who, can no doubt bench way more than me. I've always sucked at bench, just not my thing. Tried everything. It's a hoot, all my other lifts go up over time, except for bench work, with the exception of maybe 10lbs every blue moon. Man, forget the tooth fairy, I just wish pec fairy would visit me instead. Once again, nice log!!
I had previously seen 0 gains in chest strength using a bodybuilding template. Have you ever considered a powerlifting type layout?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/11/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Last night was the best feeling i have gotten from this stack. I was using the recommended dosing by following a meal, 2 hours out before dosing. Last night i dosed 35mins after my pre-bed meal which was a can of albacore tuna and pea's. I used the sublingual dosing for the somnidren and crunched the ZMKs up. I lied down and within about 20 minutes i had the most interesting feelings.
I was tingling, this is something i had yet to feel from these products. The top of my head, forehead and my toes were tingling.
I felt forced into the bed, like gravity had just increased its power by 10 fold.
I hope this continues. I will take the stack again tonight and not again until Sunday night. My new dosing protocol will be:
Dosing - Sunday night, Monday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night. Off Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

Morning Energy: I slept in again. I have a great job during the week that allows me to sleep in if i want. I sell ATV parts on eBay and i can put in as much or as little time as i feel is needed. I was a little low on the energy so i chugged some Green Tea.

Diet: I wanted to actually lay out my diet today...

Meal #1

Meal 1 - 7 Egg Whites, 3oz Turkey Sausage, 3 Slices of Ezekiel bread, 3 Strawberries, 1 Slice of Fat-Free Cheese

Meal 2 - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 1oz Almonds

Meal 3 - 1 Can of Albacore Tuna, .5c Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Medium Banana

Meal 4 - Intra-Workout - 1 Scoop Isopure Whey

Meal 5 - Post-Workout - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 8 Strawberries

Meal 6 - Precision Nutrition "Coconut Chicken"

Meal 7 - To be announced...

Supplementation:
11:30am - 1 heaping scoop of MST Somnidren GH, 4 MST ZMKs

a. 14" Box Squats, Average Band (Super Choke) + 205lbs = 7 sets, 2 reps each
b1. Speed Deads (Conventional), 275lbs = 3 sets, 2 reps each
b2. Speed Deads (Sumo), 275lbs = 4 sets, 2 reps each
c. Single Leg Hamstring Curls = 70x7, 70x6 (SEE NOTE BELOW), 70x7, 60x9
d. Average Band Pullthroughs, long pull = x12, x10, x11
e. Barbell Shrugs = 315x14, 315x15, 315x15, 335x12
f. Standing Preacher Curls, DB = 35x10, 35x11, 40x11
e. Standing Ab work
--- Workout time = 1 hour, 35 minutes (Extremely fast for work load)

Cardio/GPP Work: None. Trust me, i burned some calories.

Mood: Felt great today, great sleep last night. I was pretty pumped to train.

BREAKING NEWS: Ok... so, on my second set of hamstring curls i FELL OFF OF THE FREAKIN' MACHINE. I could not believe it.
I was so drenched in sweat, people were staring at me and doing the little "comment" thing. I jumped on the machine to do the second set, on my 6th rep... SLIP... on my damn face. I was pretty embarrassed but then i got to thinking, "why arn't you this pumped up and sweaty, this is a gym!!!"

Completely out of control... :toofunny:

Thanks for watching!!!

PS..... i weighed in at 256lbs tonight, this is my lowest in two years.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Date: 07/11/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Last night was the best feeling i have gotten from this stack. I was using the recommended dosing by following a meal, 2 hours out before dosing. Last night i dosed 35mins after my pre-bed meal which was a can of albacore tuna and pea's. I used the sublingual dosing for the somnidren and crunched the ZMKs up. I lied down and within about 20 minutes i had the most interesting feelings.
I was tingling, this is something i had yet to feel from these products. The top of my head, forehead and my toes were tingling.
I felt forced into the bed, like gravity had just increased its power by 10 fold.
I hope this continues. I will take the stack again tonight and not again until Sunday night. My new dosing protocol will be:
Dosing - Sunday night, Monday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night. Off Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

Morning Energy: I slept in again. I have a great job during the week that allows me to sleep in if i want. I sell ATV parts on eBay and i can put in as much or as little time as i feel is needed. I was a little low on the energy so i chugged some Green Tea.

Diet: I wanted to actually lay out my diet today...

Meal #1

Meal 1 - 7 Egg Whites, 3oz Turkey Sausage, 3 Slices of Ezekiel bread, 3 Strawberries, 1 Slice of Fat-Free Cheese

Meal 2 - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 1oz Almonds

Meal 3 - 1 Can of Albacore Tuna, .5c Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Medium Banana

Meal 4 - Intra-Workout - 1 Scoop Isopure Whey

Meal 5 - Post-Workout - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 8 Strawberries

Meal 6 - Precision Nutrition "Coconut Chicken"

Meal 7 - To be announced...

Supplementation:
11:30am - 1 heaping scoop of MST Somnidren GH, 4 MST ZMKs

a. 14" Box Squats, Average Band (Super Choke) + 205lbs = 7 sets, 2 reps each
b1. Speed Deads (Conventional), 275lbs = 3 sets, 2 reps each
b2. Speed Deads (Sumo), 275lbs = 4 sets, 2 reps each
c. Single Leg Hamstring Curls = 70x7, 70x6 (SEE NOTE BELOW), 70x7, 60x9
d. Average Band Pullthroughs, long pull = x12, x10, x11
e. Barbell Shrugs = 315x14, 315x15, 315x15, 335x12
f. Standing Preacher Curls, DB = 35x10, 35x11, 40x11
e. Standing Ab work
--- Workout time = 1 hour, 35 minutes (Extremely fast for work load)

Cardio/GPP Work: None. Trust me, i burned some calories.

Mood: Felt great today, great sleep last night. I was pretty pumped to train.

BREAKING NEWS: Ok... so, on my second set of hamstring curls i FELL OFF OF THE FREAKIN' MACHINE. I could not believe it.
I was so drenched in sweat, people were staring at me and doing the little "comment" thing. I jumped on the machine to do the second set, on my 6th rep... SLIP... on my damn face. I was pretty embarrassed but then i got to thinking, "why arn't you this pumped up and sweaty, this is a gym!!!"

Completely out of control... :toofunny:

Thanks for watching!!!

PS..... i weighed in at 256lbs tonight, this is my lowest in two years.
Amen on the sweaty thing. I only see people sweat o nthe mills, actually most the time not then. I like lifting to the point I am sweating(situps are best way for me to get my body going)

I never seen anyone else sweat at teh gym yet.... well maybe like one or two but I know I cant remember it...

No intesnisty?!?!?!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amen on the sweaty thing. I only see people sweat o nthe mills, actually most the time not then. I like lifting to the point I am sweating(situps are best way for me to get my body going)

I never seen anyone else sweat at teh gym yet.... well maybe like one or two but I know I cant remember it...

No intesnisty?!?!?!
You can see by the training session above, the speed stuff kills you. A lot of sets...

thanks for following buddy

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You can see by the training session above, the speed stuff kills you. A lot of sets...

thanks for following buddy
wouldnt miss it. Its just every time you post your food you make me hungry.....:afro:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldnt miss it. Its just every time you post your food you make me hungry.....:afro:
Check out my meal log, i just posted a pic of the best meal i have made in awhile...

I picked up Dr. John Berardi's Precision Nutrition system with the Gourmet Nutrition cookbook; i took the night off from going out and slammed some coconut chicken... so good...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I love it when people at my gym piss and moan about "How hot it is in here". Always makes me laugh. I just tell'em " I come here for the weights, not the Air conditioning". They're the people who stand around and talk about what they COULD do, instead of DOING it, guess all that hot air from them talking about it heats up the gym. Again, nice log!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I love it when people at my gym piss and moan about "How hot it is in here". Always makes me laugh. I just tell'em " I come here for the weights, not the Air conditioning". They're the people who stand around and talk about what they COULD do, instead of DOING it, guess all that hot air from them talking about it heats up the gym. Again, nice log!
right.. haha

ok, off to drag the damn sled...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log, not to get off topic at all, but could you talk real quick about how you incorporate the sled into you training, and what kind of benefits you've seen from it? Do you feel this stack has made it easier for your body to manage intense sled pulling while still doing a PLing routine?
Thanks for posting bud...

First off i will say that i cannot honestly tell you either way. I am hitting my "****" pretty hard lately and i am recovered enough to get out of my truck to walk into the gym... haha

I wasted/spent 4 years of my life with the conventional bodybuilding layout and i needed a change. The Westside type template has been very fun, interesting and correct for me.

That being said, GPP work is simply part of it. At first glance, it appears that i do pretty low rep work. Therefore, i am going to need to do a lot of cardio or conditioning, right? That is what i thought until i did it. The GPP work is to build my work capacity up to where it needs to be simply to complete the basic template.

I have yet to see a huge boost in recovery but again, i only have a week in on the stack. Keep watching and if anything miraculous happens, which i hope it does, ill make a pretty big deal about it.

I drag the sled 2-3 times a week for time and when i get back to school i have a tire, farmers walk and some other junk to mess with. It should be interesting.

thanks again :bruce2:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
a lot of gpp work is used in renegade training. very good conditioning!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you talk about the renegade training? What is it?

What are your thoughts (what is) renegade yoga?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Date: 07/14/2008

Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: On my off days, i have had some major issues. I am considering adding low dose melatonin to help me get to sleep. I was excited to get back on the GHSR train.

As always, great sleep. One thing of mention... I have had EXTREME feelings lately when i have been taking these supplements. My feel become EXTREMELY numb and fuzzy. It seems to become more intense with each night, really cool...

Morning Energy: Decent energy. Nothing special. Work, type, work, type...

Diet: Diet was good before 5pm. After 5pm, it was my girlfriends grandma's birthday party and it was game on. I ate 6 hamburgers and a ton of pasta salad. yum.

Supplementation:
11:00am - 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
11:30am - 1 Serving of MST Somnidren GH, 1 Serving MST ZMK

I cut Recreate this week to help with any possible adrenal shutdown. I am going to take 8 weeks off, maybe run some Reset AD. I am not feeling any side effects but i dont think it would be a bad idea.

Training: DYNAMIC EFFORT, UPPER BODY I use a basic, slightly modified Westside Barbell powerlifting template.

a. Speed Bench Press, 135lbs+Black Bands+Orange Bands, 3 different grips = Wide x 3 , Conventional x 3, Close x 4.
a2. Bands only bench for 25 reps
b. Floor DB Tricep Extensions (RK Krushers), ~60 Reps = 55x8, 50x10, 50x8, 45x8, 45x8, 40x11, 40x9.
c. Rear Delt Flye Machine = 120x15, 120x15, 120x15.
d. Standing Red Band Side Laterals = x15, x12.
e. Seated Face Pulls - 120x12. 120x11, 120x10
f. DB Press, 50lbs = 35 reps.
f2. 135lbs BB Bench - 25 reps
Laying Abs

I attempted to get some rep work in, to help with lactic acid issues.

Mood: Great mood, day was busy. Trained early and ate all evening!

BREAKING NEWS: Get Yoked.

Thanks for watching!!!