MST Somnidren & ZMK, IT'S WHAT BOROBULKER'S ON!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. was beginning to worry that the concert was too much for you to handle
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net


  2. Cool, can't wait boss!!
    •   
       


  3. Date: 08/04/2008

    Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: SOMNIDREN/ZMK USE
    Last night (Sunday night) was my last ZMK dose. There are a few broken pills at the bottom of the bottle that i will attempt to use. I still have about a weeks worth of Somnidren left.
    This is a sad day, ZMK is a great product and it will be missed in my supplement arsenal. As far as my remaining Somnidren doses, i am going to attempt to get the most out of the recovery mechanisms. I will be using my remaining ~5 doses after my max effort days only. I seem to have the most issues sleeping after max effort days, probably due to CNS fatigue.

    Morning Energy: Great energy, i had to work later in the afternoon so i trained early. My training went well but it was a tad behind pace because i was training a friend at the same time.

    Diet:
    Borobulker's "mlog"

    Diet was on chart, pretty high carb day.

    Supplementation:
    9:00am - 1 USPlabs Anabolic Pump, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
    10:00am - 1 USPlabs ReCreate, 1 Sample packet of VPX NO Shotgun v2
    11:00am - 3 USPlabs PowerFULL, 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI, 2g Taurine, 4g Beta-Alanine, 6g Glutamine
    12:30am - 2 USPlabs PowerFULL, 1 scoop of MST Somnidren-GH

    Training: DYNAMIC EFFORT, UPPER BODY

    a. Dynamic Bench Press - 10 sets, 3 reps - 135+black bands
    a2. Band only - 30 reps, as fast as possible
    b. Tate Presses - 60 reps, 50x15x4
    c. Rear delt flye - 150x15, 150x12
    c.2 Red band side laterals - x12, x10
    d. Face pulls - 120x12, 120x11, 120x11
    e. Standing Ab work

    Cardio/GPP Work: None.

    Mood: Great day, started my new job and it was freakin' awesome. I love it.
    Thanks again Mullet!!!!!!!

    BREAKING NEWS:
    I wanna get swole.

    Thanks for watching!!!
    Last edited by borobulker; 08-12-2008 at 12:49 AM.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  4. Oops, missed that one,or did I? Anyways gratz on the new job boss!! It's amazing how being in a good mood and being happy with what you do can affect everything in a positive manner, it's very overlooked. Getting a paycheck is great, but it's even greater getting paid for enjoying what you do. If your miserable, im my opinion, no amount of money is enough. best of luck man, you deserve it!! Oh, almost forgot, thanks for the lack of food pics, I'm trying to lose a few pounds, lol, not hat your stuff is unhealthy, it just makes me hungry!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Oops, missed that one,or did I? Anyways gratz on the new job boss!! It's amazing how being in a good mood and being happy with what you do can affect everything in a positive manner, it's very overlooked. Getting a paycheck is great, but it's even greater getting paid for enjoying what you do. If your miserable, im my opinion, no amount of money is enough. best of luck man, you deserve it!! Oh, almost forgot, thanks for the lack of food pics, I'm trying to lose a few pounds, lol, not hat your stuff is unhealthy, it just makes me hungry!!
    Thanks so much buddy, it means a lot.
    USP is the bomb, they are easily the most innovative and structured company i have been involved with.

    As far as the lack of food pictures, if you need appetite stimulation, check out my "mlog" (link in my sig)...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  6. i just had the last three days typed up and pressed the wrong button.

    its all gone.

    damn.

    look for a post tomorrow.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  7. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    i just had the last three days typed up and pressed the wrong button.

    its all gone.

    damn.

    look for a post tomorrow.
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate that!!!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  8. Date: 08/11/2008

    Quality of Prior Nights Sleep:
    It has been over a week since I used Somnidren-GH as I ran out last week. I can say that I have noticed a few things. Delayed onset Muscle Soreness has increased. Although, I am not often effected by DOMS I have seen an increase in it this week.
    I have had a few nights where I am staring at the ceiling wishing I still had some MST Somnidren-GH and/or ZMK.

    I will be supplementing with ZMK and I will also add MVP in the near future. My sleep quality is not near what it was while using Somnidren.

    Morning Energy: It has been hard to get up lately. As a matter of fact, I slept in until about noon today. I find it a little harder to wake up than it did while I was using Somnidren-GH and ZMK.

    My sleep has not been nearly as recuperative and as I mentioned above, I have been experiencing mild DOMS.

    Diet:
    Borobulker's "mlog"

    Complete Last week of Training:

    DYNAMIC EFFORT, UPPER BODY (Monday)
    a. Dynamic Bench Press - 10 sets, 3 reps - 140+black bands
    a2. Bench Press – 10x10 (10 second break between sets) x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x6 ,x7 failure
    b. Quarter Dips – x15, x12, x12, x12
    c. Rear delt flye - 150x15, 150x12
    c.2 Dumbbell side laterals - 35x12, 40x9
    d. Face pulls - 120x12, 120x11, 120x11
    e. Standing Ab work

    MAXIMUM EFFORT, LOWER BODY (Tuesday)
    a. Conventional Squat (Checked depth before press) – x135, x225, x315, x365, x405, 455x1, 475x1, 495x1 (Recent PR), 505x1, 515x1 (PERSONAL RECORD)
    b. Light Band Hamstring Curls – x12, x15, x12
    c. Band Good Morning (Two Avg Bands) – x15, x15, x12
    c. Bicep Curls
    d. Seated Rows
    e. Standing Ab work

    MAXIMUM EFFORT, UPPER BODY (Thursday)
    a. Reverse Avg. Band Bench – x135, x225, 315x3, 365x3, 405x1, 425x1, 430x1, 405x2, 405x1, 405x0
    b. Band Pull Apart Tate Presses
    c. Shoulder – Internal Rotations
    d. Lat Pull Downs
    e. Standing Ab work

    DYNAMIC EFFORT, LOWER BODY (Friday)
    a. Superwide stance box squat (at parallel) – 275lbs 9 sets, 2 reps
    b. Light Band Hamstring Curls – x12, x15, x12
    c. Band Good Morning (Two Avg Bands) – x15, x15, x12
    c. Bicep Curls
    d. Seated Rows
    e. Standing Ab

    I want to thank MST for the opportunity to test these products and i will purchase them again.

    Thanks for watching!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  9. Im sad to see that you're being affected so poorly by the lack of product...but I can't say i'm surprised. These products really have a great deal of effect on your body in your sleep so you really notice when you stop using them.

    Thank you for a very detailed log Boro...I appreciate it!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Im sad to see that you're being affected so poorly by the lack of product...but I can't say i'm surprised. These products really have a great deal of effect on your body in your sleep so you really notice when you stop using them.

    Thank you for a very detailed log Boro...I appreciate it!
    Thanks again for the opportunity! I must say, i will be ordering some (at least) ZMK with my next order.

    This has been a fun log, the response was great!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  11. Awesome log man, was always a good read. I will definitely be getting some of these goodies, looks like a very solid stack and I really appreciate you loggin it for all of us to see!! The stuff has a lot of ingredients that I take individually, so it makes sense to combine 'em. Seems like sleeping supps are some of the most overlooked ones on the market, always puzzled me, since you get a chance to repair for 8 hours, hopefully un-interupted, why not make the most of it? Again, really solid log and solid work, thanks boss!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Awesome log man, was always a good read. I will definitely be getting some of these goodies, looks like a very solid stack and I really appreciate you loggin it for all of us to see!! The stuff has a lot of ingredients that I take individually, so it makes sense to combine 'em. Seems like sleeping supps are some of the most overlooked ones on the market, always puzzled me, since you get a chance to repair for 8 hours, hopefully un-interupted, why not make the most of it? Again, really solid log and solid work, thanks boss!!
    Thanks again buddy...
    WHY THE NEG REPS??? haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  13. Negative reps? Ooooh yeah, I do like 2 or three of 'em after my last set, is that what you'r talking about?...Hehehe.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Negative reps? Ooooh yeah, I do like 2 or three of 'em after my last set, is that what you'r talking about?...Hehehe.

    If i could come through this computer.....


    I would show you how awesome the GHSR stack treated me...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  15. ^^^ Nice.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help Borobulker Help the MDA - WIN AN ASTEROID STACK
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 01:48 PM
  2. Welcome Our New Rep: Borobulker!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Log in
Log in