MST Somnidren & ZMK, IT'S WHAT BOROBULKER'S ON!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Awesome log man, was always a good read. I will definitely be getting some of these goodies, looks like a very solid stack and I really appreciate you loggin it for all of us to see!! The stuff has a lot of ingredients that I take individually, so it makes sense to combine 'em. Seems like sleeping supps are some of the most overlooked ones on the market, always puzzled me, since you get a chance to repair for 8 hours, hopefully un-interupted, why not make the most of it? Again, really solid log and solid work, thanks boss!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Awesome log man, was always a good read. I will definitely be getting some of these goodies, looks like a very solid stack and I really appreciate you loggin it for all of us to see!! The stuff has a lot of ingredients that I take individually, so it makes sense to combine 'em. Seems like sleeping supps are some of the most overlooked ones on the market, always puzzled me, since you get a chance to repair for 8 hours, hopefully un-interupted, why not make the most of it? Again, really solid log and solid work, thanks boss!!
    Thanks again buddy...
    WHY THE NEG REPS??? haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

3. Negative reps? Ooooh yeah, I do like 2 or three of 'em after my last set, is that what you'r talking about?...Hehehe.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Negative reps? Ooooh yeah, I do like 2 or three of 'em after my last set, is that what you'r talking about?...Hehehe.

If i could come through this computer.....

I would show you how awesome the GHSR stack treated me...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. ^^^ Nice.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help Borobulker Help the MDA - WIN AN ASTEROID STACK
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Welcome Our New Rep: Borobulker!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28