MST Somnidren & ZMK, IT'S WHAT BOROBULKER'S ON!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Damn you for making me hungry again!!

    Nice job on the log bud!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. Registered User
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bay area
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,572
    Rep Power
    1376

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    right, i am doing the same thing.

    for the rest of the log, i will be taking it only sun/mon off then wed/thur nights...

    fri/sat off.

    im doing it mon-fri on and sat an sun off!
  3. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Damn you for making me hungry again!!

    Nice job on the log bud!

    haha thanks buddy, consider it "bulking help"
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Date: 07/10/2008

    Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: I have not taken the Somnidren for two nights. I am restless and cannot get comfortable. It seems like i am falling back into my old sleep patterns. I will take a full dose tonight (7/11) and i am excited.

    Morning Energy: Nothing special, just another day. I had to buckle down and get moving during the day so i could go to the grocery store before i worked a little. My USP Labs Recreate helped me with that.

    Diet: I am running a moderate day today, about 300g carbs. I ran out of my ezekial bread so, looks like i am back to oats for the day.


    Post-Post Workout meal...

    Supplementation:
    11:00am - 2 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
    3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
    6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    11:30am - No night time supps.

    Training: MAX EFFORT, UPPER BODY



    a. Light Band Resisted Bench Press - 220x1, 225x1 (PR), 235x1 (PR)
    b. Mini Band Resisted BW Dips - x9, x10, x8, x8
    c. Straight Bar Press Downs - 130x9, 120x8, 130x6
    d. Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - 125x8, 150x6, 150x6
    e. Lat Pull Downs (Mid Grip) - 255x10, 255x9, 240x11 (2 forced)
    f. Laying Abs

    Cardio/GPP Work: None.

    Mood: Felt good. I felt like i could have done more work on the bench, but i am glad i called it where i did. I am very sore today.

    BREAKING NEWS: There are polar bears trapped on icebergs in the north. www.myWWF.org (Just saw the commercial).

    PS - I cannot wait to take my complete GHSR stack tonight!!!

    Thanks for watching!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    Nice pics man, but I prefer the food pics, lol. I HATE chest days, and those pics made me feel like staying home, painting my nails, breakin' out the skirt, and answering to the name b****. Sorry no offense meant to womankind, who, can no doubt bench way more than me. I've always sucked at bench, just not my thing. Tried everything. It's a hoot, all my other lifts go up over time, except for bench work, with the exception of maybe 10lbs every blue moon. Man, forget the tooth fairy, I just wish pec fairy would visit me instead. Once again, nice log!!
  6. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Nice pics man, but I prefer the food pics, lol. I HATE chest days, and those pics made me feel like staying home, painting my nails, breakin' out the skirt, and answering to the name b****. Sorry no offense meant to womankind, who, can no doubt bench way more than me. I've always sucked at bench, just not my thing. Tried everything. It's a hoot, all my other lifts go up over time, except for bench work, with the exception of maybe 10lbs every blue moon. Man, forget the tooth fairy, I just wish pec fairy would visit me instead. Once again, nice log!!
    I had previously seen 0 gains in chest strength using a bodybuilding template. Have you ever considered a powerlifting type layout?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Date: 07/11/2008

    Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Last night was the best feeling i have gotten from this stack. I was using the recommended dosing by following a meal, 2 hours out before dosing. Last night i dosed 35mins after my pre-bed meal which was a can of albacore tuna and pea's. I used the sublingual dosing for the somnidren and crunched the ZMKs up. I lied down and within about 20 minutes i had the most interesting feelings.
    I was tingling, this is something i had yet to feel from these products. The top of my head, forehead and my toes were tingling.
    I felt forced into the bed, like gravity had just increased its power by 10 fold.
    I hope this continues. I will take the stack again tonight and not again until Sunday night. My new dosing protocol will be:
    Dosing - Sunday night, Monday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night. Off Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

    Morning Energy: I slept in again. I have a great job during the week that allows me to sleep in if i want. I sell ATV parts on eBay and i can put in as much or as little time as i feel is needed. I was a little low on the energy so i chugged some Green Tea.

    Diet: I wanted to actually lay out my diet today...

    Meal #1

    Meal 1 - 7 Egg Whites, 3oz Turkey Sausage, 3 Slices of Ezekiel bread, 3 Strawberries, 1 Slice of Fat-Free Cheese

    Meal 2 - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 1oz Almonds

    Meal 3 - 1 Can of Albacore Tuna, .5c Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Medium Banana

    Meal 4 - Intra-Workout - 1 Scoop Isopure Whey

    Meal 5 - Post-Workout - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 8 Strawberries

    Meal 6 - Precision Nutrition "Coconut Chicken"

    Meal 7 - To be announced...

    Supplementation:
    11:00am - 2 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
    3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
    6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    11:30am - 1 heaping scoop of MST Somnidren GH, 4 MST ZMKs

    Training: MAX EFFORT, UPPER BODY



    a. 14" Box Squats, Average Band (Super Choke) + 205lbs = 7 sets, 2 reps each
    b1. Speed Deads (Conventional), 275lbs = 3 sets, 2 reps each
    b2. Speed Deads (Sumo), 275lbs = 4 sets, 2 reps each
    c. Single Leg Hamstring Curls = 70x7, 70x6 (SEE NOTE BELOW), 70x7, 60x9
    d. Average Band Pullthroughs, long pull = x12, x10, x11
    e. Barbell Shrugs = 315x14, 315x15, 315x15, 335x12
    f. Standing Preacher Curls, DB = 35x10, 35x11, 40x11
    e. Standing Ab work
    --- Workout time = 1 hour, 35 minutes (Extremely fast for work load)

    Cardio/GPP Work: None. Trust me, i burned some calories.

    Mood: Felt great today, great sleep last night. I was pretty pumped to train.

    BREAKING NEWS: Ok... so, on my second set of hamstring curls i FELL OFF OF THE FREAKIN' MACHINE. I could not believe it.
    I was so drenched in sweat, people were staring at me and doing the little "comment" thing. I jumped on the machine to do the second set, on my 6th rep... SLIP... on my damn face. I was pretty embarrassed but then i got to thinking, "why arn't you this pumped up and sweaty, this is a gym!!!"

    Completely out of control...

    Thanks for watching!!!



    PS..... i weighed in at 256lbs tonight, this is my lowest in two years.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Date: 07/11/2008

    Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Last night was the best feeling i have gotten from this stack. I was using the recommended dosing by following a meal, 2 hours out before dosing. Last night i dosed 35mins after my pre-bed meal which was a can of albacore tuna and pea's. I used the sublingual dosing for the somnidren and crunched the ZMKs up. I lied down and within about 20 minutes i had the most interesting feelings.
    I was tingling, this is something i had yet to feel from these products. The top of my head, forehead and my toes were tingling.
    I felt forced into the bed, like gravity had just increased its power by 10 fold.
    I hope this continues. I will take the stack again tonight and not again until Sunday night. My new dosing protocol will be:
    Dosing - Sunday night, Monday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night. Off Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

    Morning Energy: I slept in again. I have a great job during the week that allows me to sleep in if i want. I sell ATV parts on eBay and i can put in as much or as little time as i feel is needed. I was a little low on the energy so i chugged some Green Tea.

    Diet: I wanted to actually lay out my diet today...

    Meal #1

    Meal 1 - 7 Egg Whites, 3oz Turkey Sausage, 3 Slices of Ezekiel bread, 3 Strawberries, 1 Slice of Fat-Free Cheese

    Meal 2 - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 1oz Almonds

    Meal 3 - 1 Can of Albacore Tuna, .5c Old Fashioned Oats, 1 Medium Banana

    Meal 4 - Intra-Workout - 1 Scoop Isopure Whey

    Meal 5 - Post-Workout - 2.5 Scoops of Dyamatize Elite Chocolate Protein, 8 Strawberries

    Meal 6 - Precision Nutrition "Coconut Chicken"

    Meal 7 - To be announced...

    Supplementation:
    11:00am - 2 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
    3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Recreate, 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
    6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    11:30am - 1 heaping scoop of MST Somnidren GH, 4 MST ZMKs

    Training: MAX EFFORT, UPPER BODY



    a. 14" Box Squats, Average Band (Super Choke) + 205lbs = 7 sets, 2 reps each
    b1. Speed Deads (Conventional), 275lbs = 3 sets, 2 reps each
    b2. Speed Deads (Sumo), 275lbs = 4 sets, 2 reps each
    c. Single Leg Hamstring Curls = 70x7, 70x6 (SEE NOTE BELOW), 70x7, 60x9
    d. Average Band Pullthroughs, long pull = x12, x10, x11
    e. Barbell Shrugs = 315x14, 315x15, 315x15, 335x12
    f. Standing Preacher Curls, DB = 35x10, 35x11, 40x11
    e. Standing Ab work
    --- Workout time = 1 hour, 35 minutes (Extremely fast for work load)

    Cardio/GPP Work: None. Trust me, i burned some calories.

    Mood: Felt great today, great sleep last night. I was pretty pumped to train.

    BREAKING NEWS: Ok... so, on my second set of hamstring curls i FELL OFF OF THE FREAKIN' MACHINE. I could not believe it.
    I was so drenched in sweat, people were staring at me and doing the little "comment" thing. I jumped on the machine to do the second set, on my 6th rep... SLIP... on my damn face. I was pretty embarrassed but then i got to thinking, "why arn't you this pumped up and sweaty, this is a gym!!!"

    Completely out of control...

    Thanks for watching!!!



    PS..... i weighed in at 256lbs tonight, this is my lowest in two years.
    Amen on the sweaty thing. I only see people sweat o nthe mills, actually most the time not then. I like lifting to the point I am sweating(situps are best way for me to get my body going)

    I never seen anyone else sweat at teh gym yet.... well maybe like one or two but I know I cant remember it...

    No intesnisty?!?!?!
  9. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Amen on the sweaty thing. I only see people sweat o nthe mills, actually most the time not then. I like lifting to the point I am sweating(situps are best way for me to get my body going)

    I never seen anyone else sweat at teh gym yet.... well maybe like one or two but I know I cant remember it...

    No intesnisty?!?!?!
    You can see by the training session above, the speed stuff kills you. A lot of sets...

    thanks for following buddy
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  10. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7011

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    You can see by the training session above, the speed stuff kills you. A lot of sets...

    thanks for following buddy
    wouldnt miss it. Its just every time you post your food you make me hungry.....
  11. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    wouldnt miss it. Its just every time you post your food you make me hungry.....
    Check out my meal log, i just posted a pic of the best meal i have made in awhile...

    I picked up Dr. John Berardi's Precision Nutrition system with the Gourmet Nutrition cookbook; i took the night off from going out and slammed some coconut chicken... so good...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    Yeah, I love it when people at my gym piss and moan about "How hot it is in here". Always makes me laugh. I just tell'em " I come here for the weights, not the Air conditioning". They're the people who stand around and talk about what they COULD do, instead of DOING it, guess all that hot air from them talking about it heats up the gym. Again, nice log!
  13. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Yeah, I love it when people at my gym piss and moan about "How hot it is in here". Always makes me laugh. I just tell'em " I come here for the weights, not the Air conditioning". They're the people who stand around and talk about what they COULD do, instead of DOING it, guess all that hot air from them talking about it heats up the gym. Again, nice log!
    right.. haha

    ok, off to drag the damn sled...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  14. Registered User
    BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    415

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    ok, off to drag the damn sled...

    Great log, not to get off topic at all, but could you talk real quick about how you incorporate the sled into you training, and what kind of benefits you've seen from it? Do you feel this stack has made it easier for your body to manage intense sled pulling while still doing a PLing routine?
  15. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    Great log, not to get off topic at all, but could you talk real quick about how you incorporate the sled into you training, and what kind of benefits you've seen from it? Do you feel this stack has made it easier for your body to manage intense sled pulling while still doing a PLing routine?
    Thanks for posting bud...

    First off i will say that i cannot honestly tell you either way. I am hitting my "****" pretty hard lately and i am recovered enough to get out of my truck to walk into the gym... haha

    I wasted/spent 4 years of my life with the conventional bodybuilding layout and i needed a change. The Westside type template has been very fun, interesting and correct for me.

    That being said, GPP work is simply part of it. At first glance, it appears that i do pretty low rep work. Therefore, i am going to need to do a lot of cardio or conditioning, right? That is what i thought until i did it. The GPP work is to build my work capacity up to where it needs to be simply to complete the basic template.

    I have yet to see a huge boost in recovery but again, i only have a week in on the stack. Keep watching and if anything miraculous happens, which i hope it does, ill make a pretty big deal about it.

    I drag the sled 2-3 times a week for time and when i get back to school i have a tire, farmers walk and some other junk to mess with. It should be interesting.

    thanks again :bruce2:
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    a lot of gpp work is used in renegade training. very good conditioning!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    14382

    Can you talk about the renegade training? What is it?

    What are your thoughts (what is) renegade yoga?
  18. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Can you talk about the renegade training? What is it?

    What are your thoughts (what is) renegade yoga?
    I will open the floor up to CTDeuce...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  19. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I will open the floor up to CTDeuce...

    haha oh no...I wouldn't dare. This is your log and it'll stay that way

    Monk you can pm me if you'd like...or anyone else can for that matter also. In the meantime, check out www.renegadetraining.com
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  20. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    haha oh no...I wouldn't dare. This is your log and it'll stay that way

    Monk you can pm me if you'd like...or anyone else can for that matter also. In the meantime, check out www.renegadetraining.com
    ... classy....
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Date: 07/14/2008

    Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: On my off days, i have had some major issues. I am considering adding low dose melatonin to help me get to sleep. I was excited to get back on the GHSR train.

    As always, great sleep. One thing of mention... I have had EXTREME feelings lately when i have been taking these supplements. My feel become EXTREMELY numb and fuzzy. It seems to become more intense with each night, really cool...

    Morning Energy: Decent energy. Nothing special. Work, type, work, type...

    Diet: Diet was good before 5pm. After 5pm, it was my girlfriends grandma's birthday party and it was game on. I ate 6 hamburgers and a ton of pasta salad. yum.

    Supplementation:
    11:00am - 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
    3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
    6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    11:30am - 1 Serving of MST Somnidren GH, 1 Serving MST ZMK

    I cut Recreate this week to help with any possible adrenal shutdown. I am going to take 8 weeks off, maybe run some Reset AD. I am not feeling any side effects but i dont think it would be a bad idea.

    Training: DYNAMIC EFFORT, UPPER BODY I use a basic, slightly modified Westside Barbell powerlifting template.

    a. Speed Bench Press, 135lbs+Black Bands+Orange Bands, 3 different grips = Wide x 3 , Conventional x 3, Close x 4.
    a2. Bands only bench for 25 reps
    b. Floor DB Tricep Extensions (RK Krushers), ~60 Reps = 55x8, 50x10, 50x8, 45x8, 45x8, 40x11, 40x9.
    c. Rear Delt Flye Machine = 120x15, 120x15, 120x15.
    d. Standing Red Band Side Laterals = x15, x12.
    e. Seated Face Pulls - 120x12. 120x11, 120x10
    f. DB Press, 50lbs = 35 reps.
    f2. 135lbs BB Bench - 25 reps
    Laying Abs

    I attempted to get some rep work in, to help with lactic acid issues.

    Cardio/GPP Work: None.

    Mood: Great mood, day was busy. Trained early and ate all evening!

    BREAKING NEWS: Get Yoked.

    Thanks for watching!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  22. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Reset AD might not be a bad idea there.

    Did you know that Hardcore Shred Xs has Adrenal support built in?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    14382

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Reset AD might not be a bad idea there.

    Did you know that Hardcore Shred Xs has Adrenal support built in?
    How?
  24. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Reset AD might not be a bad idea there.

    Did you know that Hardcore Shred Xs has Adrenal support built in?
    I was unaware. Maybe i will look into the product. Thanks bud
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  25. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Rep Power
    57348

    Great job with the log boro! Very detailed and informative.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Great job with the log boro! Very detailed and informative.
    Thanks homie
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  27. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    How?
    A compound of very potent adaptogen's that fight off the stress and fatigue that your adrenals are normally under when taking a fat burning product
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  28. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Date: 07/15/2008

    Quality of Prior Nights Sleep: Great sleep. As i said before, the tingling feeling was intense! Great, deep sleep. Powered me to a new PR...

    Morning Energy: Good morning energy, no hangovers.

    Diet: Same ole', same ole'. I have been making quite a few super shakes, i made an excellent little liquid meal earlier.
    1 Banana
    2T Natty PB
    1T Flax Seeds
    2 Scoops Choco Whey
    3 Strawberries
    Cup of Broccoli (yeah, i did it)

    It tasted great!

    Supplementation:
    11:00am - 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump, 1 RPN Gut Health, 1 NP Fish Oil, 1 Bayer Multi Vitamin
    3:30pm - 1 USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    5:30pm - 3 Get Diesel Ready4War
    6:00pm - 6 Scoops Scivation Xtend, 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    8:00pm - 1 Scoop Isopure WPI
    11:30am - 1 Serving of MST Somnidren GH, 1 Serving MST ZMK

    Training: MAXIMUM EFFORT, LOWER BODY

    a. Conventional Goodmornings - 135x5, 225x5, 275x3, 315x2, 365x1, 385x1, 395x1, 405x1 (I kept good form throughout, my prior PR was 385 i believe)
    b. Stiff Leg Deads - 225x7, 225x7, 315x5, 315x5 (ouch)
    c. Hypers - x10, x10, x10 (low back was SHOT)
    d. Bentover Barbell Rows - 225x10, 225x10, 275x7
    e. Bicep Blast - 5 mins of various bicep moves - high reps 10-20
    Laying Abs

    Cardio/GPP Work: None.

    Mood: Good mood, worked quite a bit earlier in the day.

    BREAKING NEWS:



    Thanks for watching!!!
    Last edited by borobulker; 07-16-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  29. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    Nice man, go get'em!!
  30. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    I saw broccoli and damn near died. I don't know if I could do it, haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    14382

    Its not bad. I always try to sneak a few greens into smoothies or shakes.
  32. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Its not bad. I always try to sneak a few greens into smoothies or shakes.
    the fruit really masks it all right out...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  33. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Nice man, go get'em!!
    Thanks for the support!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  34. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    I have a juicer so that I can make fruit/veg juices seperately. Only fruit I normally toss in with protein are goji berries and bananas.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  35. Registered User
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bay area
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,572
    Rep Power
    1376

    great log! gigity gigity goo
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    14382

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I have a juicer so that I can make fruit/veg juices seperately. Only fruit I normally toss in with protein are goji berries and bananas.
    Goji Berries! Good ****. Where do you get those? I get mine from this place called NAture's First Law.
  37. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    a local organic shop called EarthLight.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  38. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    I have never tried Goji berries, ill look into them
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    14382

    Apparently highest ORAC value and antioxidant value in a food.

    Make sure you look for ones that are CERTIFIED organic. A lot of of the goji supply in this country comes from china, which has heavy levels of pollution/pesticide use.
  40. Registered User
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State College, PA.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1618

    Yeah, organic is definitely the better way to go, I've seen studies of organic produce containing more vitamin and mineral content, so that's an added plus, same for organic meat. Somewhat pricier though. A cool drink that I like is by Bolthouse Farms, Green Goodness, kinda the veggie and fruit thing you were talking about. Hear and read good things about Goji berries too, take care!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help Borobulker Help the MDA - WIN AN ASTEROID STACK
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Welcome Our New Rep: Borobulker!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in