Take your physique to the next level with:

The ultimate pre-workout energy, focus, and strength supplement

Jitter free, yet extreme energy
Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
Significant strength and performance increases
Enhanced sense of well being
Improved metabolism and fat loss
Increased libido and aggression
CORE ZAP is a unique combination of highly effective and proven ingredients in significant quantities that will give you workouts like you have never experienced before! Each serving of CORE ZAP contains:

250 mg of Epimedium (50% Icariin)
40 mg of Geranium (1,3-Dimethylpentylamine)
500 mg of Sulbutiamine
1000 mg of L-Tyrosine
200 mg of Caffeine
No other supplement comes close to matching this potent combination of clinically tested ingredients to provide sustained mental clarity and focus; extreme physical energy; enhanced strength; improved mood; increased libido; and increased fat loss.

CORE ZAP is no ordinary pre-workout stimulant. Each of these ingredients is present in sufficient quantities to give you an extreme pre-workout boost all by itself. But this scientifically designed formula carefully combines these elements to produce a positive, uplifting, energetic state of mind and body that you have never felt before!

Physiological Properties and Effects:

Epimedium (icariin 50%) has been found in clinical studies to improve the condition of reproductive organs and increase the circulating levels of testosterone. By increasing levels of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and serotonin it causes an energy-promoting effect, and by reducing cortisol levels also produces an anti-stress effect. The icariin found in epimedium can restore low levels of both testosterone and thyroid hormone for improved libido. Studies using epimedium have demonstrated reduced bone breakdown, increased muscle mass, and a loss of body fat. When taken pre-workout, icariin’s energy promoting effects excel and an increase in aggression can be noticed

Geranium (1,3 Dimethylpentylamine) produces a chemical effect similar to adrenaline. It strongly stimulates the central nervous system, leading to increased energy, mental clarity, and enhanced physical performance. This has been found to be especially desirable for athletes requiring extreme focus and muscular exertion. In lower dosages (around 20-25 mg) it causes a pleasant and smooth stimulating effect. At 40 mg, and in combination with 200 mg of caffeine, the result is extreme energy, euphoria, and intense focus. There are also secondary fat-loss effects due to an increase in the chemical messenger that triggers fat release (cAMP), as well the thermogenic properties of this combination.

Sulbutiamine stimulates the nervous systems responsible for physical activity, wakefulness, and attention. It is a nootropic agent—a cognitive enhancer with demonstrated clinical effects in improving memory. Sometimes prescribed for patients suffering from lethargy, fatigue, and physical weakness from convalescence, it is a potent stimulant for athletes seeking improved mental and physical performance. A fat soluble derivative of vitamin B-1 (thiamine), sulbutiamine has been shown to promote wakefulness, long term memory, improved response to stress, and positive mood. Typically, the mood uplift subsides easily and promotes restful sleep with vivid dreaming. Taken pre-workout, sulbutiamine creates an intense focus and seems to promote a better mind muscle connection.

L-Tyrosine, an essential amino acid, acts as a precursor to the adrenal hormones norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine. It supports positive mood and also contributes to adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary function by converting to the thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4)—which powerfully stimulates fat loss. Several studies have found tyrosine to effectively mitigate stress, cold, fatigue, prolonged work, and sleep deprivation, by reducing stress hormone levels. Both animal and human clinical trials have demonstrated improvements in cognitive and physical performance. Tyrosine also helps to potentiate the effects of caffeine.

Caffeine is a well-known stimulant for boosting energy and improving mood. In excessive quantities it produces a jittery, nervous feeling. But at 200 mg, it effectively interacts with the other ingredients in this formula to stimulate mental alertness and create a feeling of well-being, while providing added energy for more intense workouts.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets do this! :cool:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A big thanks goes out to the CORE guys for allowing me to test this product out; been in a state of anticipation for awhile now!

A little background:
HT: 5-9
WT: 194.8
BF: 8% (guesstimated)
YRS. TRAINING: 25
EXP. W/ PREWORKOUT STIMS: mega

I'm a shade under 15 weeks out from a bb'ing show, in serious fat-loss mode at the current time. I plan on running ZAP stacked with Recreate (USPlabs) prior to my training, and for the next week or so will do so in a fasted state, first thing in the morning. Other supps in play will be PowerFULL, SuperCissusRx and AnabolicPump (all dosed along with ZAP first thing upon waking), P-Slin (following training during this format), as well as BCAA's & CORE ABC for intra-workout drink.
Here's me, before pic, still a bit blocky but expecting BIG things during this run, being ZAPped to the CORE!!

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So of course diet will be clean during this time..
Here's how I get down:
some grilled shrimp w/ onions & green pepper, and a romaine salad w/ tomatoes, ground peppercorn & olive oil vinaigrette..
Just had to show off my cooking tonight! :D
Seriously tho, as far as food intake goes, I'll be running 7 meals daily (even with my fasted training), and for the next week will be around 2200 cals w/ 100-120g carbs/day. Will make note of when I change this up..

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Saturday May 31
Got the ZAP last night, ran fasted training first thing this morning. Today I am out of Recreate, so I ran ZAP solo upon waking along with (3) PowerFULL, (1) AP; BCAA's (7g) 15 minutes later; CORE ABC thru w/o.
I figured it was a good spot to experiment w/ fasted-state training, coming off a 300g carb day Thur. and a 450g carb day yesterday (didn't wanna let all that stored glucose go to waste on a rest day). Back to @100g carbs daily for next 10 days..
First impressions: Was kinda glad I was out of Recreate for the first run of ZAP, let me get a good feel for isolated effects. Popped (4) upon waking; energy was off the hook, sweating profusely as I did some "bonus" training on scheduled off day. This was my first foray into fasted-state training, and I was quite surprised to find no difference really in the quality of my workout. Keeping rest periods short, strength & endurance remained high, and I felt good thruout.
A VERY favorable first impression of the ZAP!

Traps/Bi/Tri/Abs/Cardio
4 sets High Pulls
2 sets Front Shrugs
2 sets Behind-Back Shrugs
2 sets Barbell 21's (ss w/)
2 sets Reverse-Grip Triceps Pushdowns
2 sets Zotto DB Curls (ss w/)
2 sets Triceps Pushdowns
6 sets Abs (3 diff. movements)
12 minutes varied-speed cardio (mod. to high intensity)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Monday, June 2
YEAH! Diggin this fasted-training bit, ran the protocol again this morning (with a few supp additions that came in the mail over the w/e) and workout was AWESOME! ZAP & Recreate was OFF THE HOOK, energy was unreal, strength stable, even as I switched rep scheme up to 15-20 per set. (I'm not just dropping to light weights, altho obviously it is lighter than what I've been doing; on some sets where I can't get all reps I'm using rest-pause technique till I do complete them all). And the sweat.. good grief man, had to bust out a mop when the session was done, lol! I remain extremely surprised that I'm feeling this good, energetic & strong despite no food intake prior to training, I mean this is a whole new experience for me. Looking forward to making some serious headway on tightening up & shedding some fat during this time..

Supp format today: (4) ZAP, (3) PowerFULL, (3) SuperCissusRx, (1) AP upon waking; (2) Recreate, BCAA's (7g) 15 minutes later; CORE ABC thru w/o.

Workout: Upper Body
3x15-20 Flat Bench
4x15-20 Decline DB Flyes
3x15-20 Double DB Rows (off incline bench)
3x15-20 DB Shoulder Press
3x15 Pull-Ups (this required a few rest/pauses)
3x15-20 Decline Close-Grip Bench (elbows out, like a chicken)
3x15-20 DB Preacher Curls

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Side note for day #2: wanted to mention that I am pretty caffeine tolerant, and am able to handle the 350mg combined caffeine from ZAP & Recreate rather well. I did expect somewhat "shaky hands feeling" this morning tho, but it never really happened; energy just climbed within the first 5 minutes of dosing ZAP and continued to elevate, hitting another level when I dosed Recreate, but never getting to that shaky, jittery level that I've had with so many other stims. This was NICE! I did go without my morning cup of java this morning tho..
EDIT: Forgot to mention too that I mowed the yard following post w/o meal; my yard usually takes me 75-90 minutes to mow, but I knocked it out today in just over an hour! Energy has felt nice & level thruout day, there's been no crash whatsoever at any time..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude your lookin jacked! Its gonna be fun logging this at the same time as you! :cool:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude your lookin jacked! Its gonna be fun logging this at the same time as you! :cool:
I'm ready to get LEAN & MEAN!!
Where's your before pic? Wanna see that progress you've been making!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to get LEAN & MEAN!!
Where's your before pic? Wanna see that progress you've been making!
Looking for a good camera...i'll try and get em tomorrow before i lift. I was too busy today to get to it and too tired now to do it lol

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Tuesday, June 3
HOLY SUBLIME SATURATION OF SWEAT BATMAN!!
Today's training was just nuts. We had a storm last night & a mini cold front moved in (so temps are about 10 degrees lower than yesterday), yet I sweated more today than yesterday. ZAP continues to be a revelation; no jitters, focus and intensity up, strength solid as I continue fasted, hi-rep, low-rest protocol..

Workout: Lower Body
3x20 Leg Extension
3x15 DB Jump Squats
3x15 DB Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
2x15/12 DB Walking Lunges (each leg, so 30/24 steps total)
3x15 Lying Leg Curls
4x20 Standing Calf Raises (toes straight/in/out/straight)

60 seconds rest thruout between sets, finished in about 37 minutes, then did 12 minutes steady-state cardio and crawled in from my garage thru the pool of accumulated sweat..

Good times!!! Loving this!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did someone call batman :ntome:

nice looking workout..hope the Zap treats me the same when i get to my leg workout in about 2 hours

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wow snag workouts are lookin top notch :thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, reps for that one buddy!
Will be looking for your leg day results!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. maybe I shoulda called this thread "ZAPped to the CORE while grilling out daily"..
Here's lunch today: 8 oz. grilled chicken breast, 1.5 cups stir fry broccoli veggies in olive oil.
You can even see the steam coming off the veggies..

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right, since I'm picture-happy these days, just in case folks haven't seen the cool look of the ZAP, here it is..

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And a little update: energy levels later in the day once again are not waning, no crash going on whatsoever. I will note that I'm hitting a dose of Recreate mid-afternoon as well (2 caps); however, prior to this energy is really just level; the Recreate just gives it a nice kick.
I'm noticing some good mental focus as well outside of training, as I sit here multi-tasking in my office. Very nice..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Off day from training & ZAP.
Weight this morning was was 193.2 (down 1.6 lbs. in 4 days), digi BF scale says I'm down 1% there as well (it's semi-accurate & only moves in 1% increments, so let's call it .5%).
Point being that with all this sweating going on, thermogenesis is apparent and I'm not just losing water weight..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wanted to touch on this in my earlier post, but had to get the kids out to their tennis lessons..
All right so my workouts have been AWESOME thus far, and that's been the "big" thing (along with the sweating, lol) I've noticed since that's where my focus has been, but consciously I'm now realizing how GOOD I've felt these past few days outside the weight room, just an overall sense of well-being (despite some miscellaneous stress issues going on in my life right now)..
(Okay kids, leave the room..) Last night, I noticed a bit extra boost w/ some extracurricular activities with the wife, nothing insane, but definitely noticeable "feel" wise & performance-wise. So aside from the thermogenic effects, it seems the Epi is coming thru as well?? Keep this train rolling!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in Snag! I dig the Geddy Lee shades man! Also, your meals make me so :food:. Good luck man!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im in Snag! I dig the Geddy Lee shades man! Also, your meals make me so :food:. Good luck man!
Thanx for dropping in man..
Yeah, who says dieting has to be boring to the palate?
Got me some tuna steak on tap here in about 25 minutes.. :whip:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanx for dropping in man..
Yeah, who says dieting has to be boring to the palate?
Got me some tuna steak on tap here in about 25 minutes.. :whip:
Dood Im getting spit on my keyboard! STOP IT! Actually dont stop. I may have to copy you and have some tuna steak tonight. I got some just sittin the freezer begging to be eatin!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Thursday, June 5
HOLY SHIZNIT! Un-BEEE-lievable workout this morning, more of the same: insane sweating, focus, intensity, strength all rocking in fasted state, endurance off the hook. Weight at 192.6 at waking this morning, feeling harder and seing more cuts daily, as well as veins starting to pop out profusely.
I could stop this log right now and tell you that I am completely sold - this will be my preworkout stim of choice from now on, PERIOD. And it's only the 4th day of usage!
If it hasn't been noticed yet, I'm a pretty opinionated dude; I've been around long enough (old man y'know) to be jaded on the supp industry, so it's always a big thing for me when I use something that truly does what it says its' supposed to do. And when I find these things, I'm not bashful about telling everyone about them..
With that in mind, I decided after today's training session (as I was waiting for my P-Slin timing to have my postworkout shake) to film a little vid about ZAP. First time I've ever run a vid by myself, was out of breath cuz this was literally after my last set.. Hope the CORE guys don't mind that I've taken this liberty, just felt compelled to do it!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, s'pose I better post the workout protocol that had me so outta breath:

3x15-20 DB Decline Press
3x15 DB Decline Hammer Press
3x15 DB 1-Arm Row (ran all these non-stop, no rest)
3x15 DB Lateral Raise (palms out grip)
3x20 Wide-Grip Pulldowns (to front)
3x15-20 Zottman Curls
3x20 Unilateral DB Tri Raises
2x15 Double DB Lying Tri Press
12 minutes HIIT cardio

Rest was 60 seconds per set, except where noted (1-arm rows).

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Thursday, June 5
HOLY SHIZNIT! Un-BEEE-lievable workout this morning, more of the same: insane sweating, focus, intensity, strength all rocking in fasted state, endurance off the hook. Weight at 192.6 at waking this morning, feeling harder and seing more cuts daily, as well as veins starting to pop out profusely.
I could stop this log right now and tell you that I am completely sold - this will be my preworkout stim of choice from now on, PERIOD. And it's only the 4th day of usage!
If it hasn't been noticed yet, I'm a pretty opinionated dude; I've been around long enough (old man y'know) to be jaded on the supp industry, so it's always a big thing for me when I use something that truly does what it says its' supposed to do. And when I find these things, I'm not bashful about telling everyone about them..
With that in mind, I decided after today's training session (as I was waiting for my P-Slin timing to have my postworkout shake) to film a little vid about ZAP. First time I've ever run a vid by myself, was out of breath cuz this was literally after my last set.. Hope the CORE guys don't mind that I've taken this liberty, just felt compelled to do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1UyILhaIrQ

AWESOME!!!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Doug. You see I had to bust out the headband cuz the sweat was just getting ferocious, haha..

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Doug. You see I had to bust out the headband cuz the sweat was just getting ferocious, haha..
Thanks for the kind words in my log, really meant a lot. Great video so far, and I agree, though I haven't been in the game nearly as long, after my first two workouts on core I'm feeling the real deal too. It helps also to know exactly what I'm taking in and since core is a no BS company and has no prop blends, that's made easy!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words in my log, really meant a lot. Great video so far, and I agree, though I haven't been in the game nearly as long, after my first two workouts on core I'm feeling the real deal too. It helps also to know exactly what I'm taking in and since core is a no BS company and has no prop blends, that's made easy!
Yeah, that's a good point. The whole prop blend thing is getting carried away these days..
On the one hand, I can understand a manufacturer wanting to protect their recipe - too many copycat formulas out there on the market. At the same time tho, I like to know what I'm putting into my body; with the shady tactics of some in the supp industry, you just don't know.. Fine line there. Definitely need to make some educated choices at times.
But it is refreshing to see Core Nutritionals listing exactly what's in here..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang sounds like your enjoying this as much as i am! I look forward to the rest of my log as well as yours man... :cool:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kickass vid! You are one jacked mofo! sheesh. Look forward to trying this after my stim break!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kickass vid! You are one jacked mofo! sheesh. Look forward to trying this after my stim break!
I think, if it's not obvious, I can highly recommend this one to ya! I am so enjoying this; you bring up a good point tho -- this is the first true stim I've used in awhile. Recreate is a stim on a low level, nice energy, low amount of caffeine, but it's true purpose is fat-loss. I used Speed (LG Sciences) and Leanfire V2 (Instone) very early in my prep for last show, January/early February, before I switched to Recreate/Prime (which Prime was a stim of some fashion, just don't know what yet!) I kinda got burned out running stims thruout 2006/summer of 2007 with not much break, so yeah, it was nice to chill for awhile. Never done anything like this stuff tho! Diggin it!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think, if it's not obvious, I can highly recommend this one to ya! I am so enjoying this; you bring up a good point tho -- this is the first true stim I've used in awhile. Recreate is a stim on a low level, nice energy, low amount of caffeine, but it's true purpose is fat-loss. I used Speed (LG Sciences) and Leanfire V2 (Instone) very early in my prep for last show, January/early February, before I switched to Recreate/Prime (which Prime was a stim of some fashion, just don't know what yet!) I kinda got burned out running stims thruout 2006/summer of 2007 with not much break, so yeah, it was nice to chill for awhile. Never done anything like this stuff tho! Diggin it!
Man youve got me amped to try it man! I pointed it in the direction of a friend and they said they are picking up a bottle. I may have to grab a dose from him before my stim break..hey if its there right?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man youve got me amped to try it man! I pointed it in the direction of a friend and they said they are picking up a bottle. I may have to grab a dose from him before my stim break..hey if its there right?
There ya go man..
Just got back from some tennis w/ the wife.. upper 80's outside today, another good sweat, nice little aerobic w/o (she thinks she's Sharapova or something, running me all over the court).. Energy was good (still is right now), feeling great!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There ya go man..
Just got back from some tennis w/ the wife.. upper 80's outside today, another good sweat, nice little aerobic w/o (she thinks she's Sharapova or something, running me all over the court).. Energy was good (still is right now), feeling great!
Sweet deal! Im playin my pops in tennis Saturday mornin. Fun sport , great cardio..and hey if you play shirtless...you get a nice tan! ooo Ill have to throw some Atomic Meltdown on since I have it. Should be fun.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal! Im playin my pops in tennis Saturday mornin. Fun sport , great cardio..and hey if you play shirtless...you get a nice tan! ooo Ill have to throw some Atomic Meltdown on since I have it. Should be fun.
Tanning's the best part, lol.. j/k, I do enjoy playing, like it more & more the older I get. Some of the moves I see Federer & Nadal doing out there just blows my mind tho..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tanning's the best part, lol.. j/k, I do enjoy playing, like it more & more the older I get. Some of the moves I see Federer & Nadal doing out there just blows my mind tho..
I get ya man. I still dont get how my 300lb+ dad can run all over the court and tire me out haha

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Wow! That video says alot dude. Great stuff in this log already. Cant wait to see where this goes.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow! That video says alot dude. Great stuff in this log already. Cant wait to see where this goes.
Thanx for checking in D.

Day 5: Friday, June 6
Last day of fasted weight training today, will run fasted cardio tomorrow, rest Sunday, then come back Monday w/ more traditional training method. Weight at 191.8 upon rising.
ZAP continues to impress, and has DEF. aided me in my low-rest protocol to keep energy flowing. I thought I'd push the envelope this morning and have my morning cup of java along with everything else; I expected to suffer some jitters, but again was surprised to find this wasn't the case.. must be getting really tolerant to the caffeine these days.. it's a small cup of joe that I drink tho.
Back was still a bit tight from Tuesday's lower body w/o, decided to forego deads today & mixed things up a smidge..
Sweat again was just stupid..

Lower Body:
4x15-20 Narrow-Stance Squats
2x20 Leg Extensions
3x15 Inner Quad Pulleys (non-stop, no rest)
3x15 Outer Quad Pulleys (non-stop, no rest)
4x15 Leg Curls
4x20 Standing Calf Raises (toes straight/out/in/straight)

60 seconds rest except where noted.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Looks at those 4 sets of squats just makes my legs sore.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Saturday, June 7
Weight at 192.0 upon waking..
Fasted cardio this morning; not usually a fan of this but it was a great way to cap off my whole fasted-protocol week.
Started with 10 sets abs (4 diff. movements), resting 40 seconds per set, then moved to 30 minutes varied-speed cardio. Had great mind-muscle connection on the ab exercises, energy again was flowing (so was the sweat), just a great cardio session.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you look well over 192!! How tall are you?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man you look well over 192!! How tall are you?
Thanks dude! 5'9". I do look blocky in that before pic; the whole restrictive week has really tightened me up, given me a bit more of the X-shape, even tho it's only been an actual 3-lb. weight loss (191.8 this morning).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! I also love how you are going for the X shape instead of the V shape EVERYONE is always aiming for. X is the way go!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very nice! I also love how you are going for the X shape instead of the V shape EVERYONE is always aiming for. X is the way go!
You got that right!

Day 7: Monday, June 9
Okay, trimmed down, tighter, time to get back to some normalcy as far as training w/ some food in my belly. Weight at 191.0 upon waking, had me a nice breakfast w/ 80g carbs & P-Slin, an hour later dropped (4) caps ZAP, (2) Recreate, plus my other odds & ends, added in a straight N.O. product, and hit the w/o 1/2 hour later. WHOAAA! Energy was insane, great sweat, mind-muscle connection STRONG as I switched up to reverse-pyramid protocol for week. Today was the first day I actually felt a little aggression above & beyond the focused intensity of hitting each set (I had a client call me right before I started training, he asked me an idiotic question and I just got aggravated and really snappy with him). That'll learn me to answer my phone before I train..

CHEST:
Flat BB Bench 5x6-15
Incline BB Bench 5x6-15
Flat DB Flyes 6x6-20
Explosion Push-ups 1xreps

A little pic after the workout..

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow very impressive man! Keep up the good work!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like everything is going nicely still...i will second the notion that you look bigger than 190ish and you looking huge in that pic

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanx fellas.. keep pumping my head up tho and I'll be back to 200 in no time from all the swelling, ahaha..
Just got back from playing tennis in this beastly heat (90 today), had my 2nd dose of Recreate, sweated like a madman. LOVING these 2 products (still felt the ZAP from this morning before R/C dose)!
Time to CUT IT UP!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to snagency again.