3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. We should train together some time. We have a similar training regimine. Oh yeah and those videos..you never put them up soooooo I'm supposed to come down there and take the imfamous gym videos.

2. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We should train together some time. We have a similar training regimine. Oh yeah and those videos..you never put them up soooooo I'm supposed to come down there and take the imfamous gym videos.
    Yeah, I forgot to bring my camera this morning. Next time....I swear!! (BTW, I totally faceplanted after rep 3).
    •   

3. I was thinking that same thought

4. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Yeah, I forgot to bring my camera this morning. Next time....I swear!! (BTW, I totally faceplanted after rep 3).

Ouch!! Its amazing how hard that kind of training really is. Especially when your arms are so shakey you can't hold yourself up
    •   

5. Chest & Triceps
    Weighted Dips: 160*5
    Incline DB Press: 110*6
    DB Pullovers: 110*12
    French Press: 70*10
    Donkey Calf Raise: 450*25
    Decline Crunches:

I had to do a li'l traveling this weekend and was on the go a lot. Seems I lost a few lbs, although I'm still up with a weight of 186lbs. I'm assuming it's some water/glycogen weight, that'll be back (and then some) by the end of the week.

6. any sides to report?

7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I had a zit on my shoulder yesterday. Lol. That's pretty much been it. This stuff has been very mild in the side effects department.
    Well even though an ear growing out the side of your neck can be cut off, its still a side effect I want to know about sir!

Also does your gyms donkey calf raise go up higher than 400 or do you have to add stuff to it? Mine only goes up to 400 and its annoying.

8. Oh mines a stack (although for convenience that is plus.) The Seated and like L calf press is plate loaded though.

9. Back & Biceps today. I decided to do all my work sets as negatives, using a 4 count.

Deadlift: 345*5
    Seated Cable Row: 170*12
    Weighted Chinups: 45*11
    Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 100*11
    Seated Calf Raise: [90+Training Partner]*15
    Dragon Flags: 22

Bodyweight today was 189, so I'm guessing yesterday was a li'l dehydration going on.

Science Term of the Day: Space Time - Space Time is the theoretical correlation of a batch reaction to a reaction occuring a flow system. Given in units of time, it shows the amount of time two reactants are allowed to react with each other before exiting the reactor.

10. so what are your plans post college graduation

11. Zits really hurt on the testicles.

-TF

12. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Back & Biceps today. I decided to do all my work sets as negatives, using a 4 count.

Deadlift: 345*5
    Seated Cable Row: 170*12
    Weighted Chinups: 45*11
    Hammer Strength Preacher Curls: 100*11
    Seated Calf Raise: [90+Training Partner]*15
    Dragon Flags: 22

Bodyweight today was 189, so I'm guessing yesterday was a li'l dehydration going on.

Science Term of the Day: Space Time - Space Time is the theoretical correlation of a batch reaction to a reaction occuring a flow system. Given in units of time, it shows the amount of time two reactants are allowed to react with each other before exiting the reactor.
    ouch, my head hurts

13. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    ouch, my head hurts
    Think of it like trying to pick up chicks at the bar. You have until a half hour after last call to get her to wanna come home with you. You + Female --> Going home and "playing scrabble" is the "desired reaction". Depending on what time you show up and what time last call is at, will make a difference as to whether or not said reaction will occur.

14. gotcha! So space time would be significantly less if I was to react with the town pump then if I was to react with the girl next door. Theoritically, space time could be infinite say if I was to react with a reactant like Jen Love Hewitt. Can't rep sin for a while!

15. Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    gotcha! So space time would be significantly less if I was to react with the town pump then if I was to react with the girl next door. Theoritically, space time could be infinite say if I was to react with a reactant like Jen Love Hewitt. Can't rep sin for a while!
    More just like the time you're at the bar mingling with the hotties.

Village Bicycle vs. GND vs. Jennifer Love Hewitt is looking at different reactions/reactor conditions.

16. enough of that! So how do think a 3AD/prop stack would be for a nice little pre summer recomp? Probably better of to stack with a methyl like epi or H-drol eh?

17. Ahhh science and women what a topic

18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ahhh science and women what a topic
    2 things man will never completely understand....

btw I tried doing some dragon flags, I surprised myself and managed 5 with not completely horrifying form. A little shaky + sloppy, but not as bad as I expected.

19. The dragon flags are awesome for abs, I was sore for 3 days after doing them on an incline bench.

20. Off day today.

I slept in until like 8:30 and it was everything I could've dreamed it to be and more.

I am gonna try to go jump rope later this afternoon.

Science term of the day: Fugacity - A measure of chemical potential expressed in units of pressure, fugacity shows the likelihood of a component to stay in it's current physical state. The fugacity of atmospheric Nitrogen at sea level is 800 kPa. Fugacity is stupid.

21. Jennifer Love Hewitt said she's a size 2, but judging by the paparazzi pics she looks like a size 14.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Think of it like trying to pick up chicks at the bar. You have until a half hour after last call to get her to wanna come home with you. You + Female --> Going home and "playing scrabble" is the "desired reaction". Depending on what time you show up and what time last call is at, will make a difference as to whether or not said reaction will occur.
    in that case I break the space continum. take people is not an issue for TF. and we dont play scrabble, NERD!!!!

-TF

23. sombody give reaperx a bottle of 3ad so he can get nose bleeds and anal irratations, because PA told him this woudl happen.

-TF

24. go boy go!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM