3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

Page 5 of 11 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    135 reps of preacher curls with 7lbs did sound awful funny
    That would be quite a site....

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    135 reps of preacher curls with 7lbs did sound awful funny
    lol what about the 6 pound miniature db deadlifts 365 times.
    •   

3. logs looking good. What are dragon flags?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. I think its something like this. I was wondering that too Sinner. Do you find they are quality for really building up abs?

•   

5. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I think its something like this. I was wondering that too Sinner. Do you find they are quality for really building up abs?

It is what makes a double dutch champ...

6. You call those dragon flag??? Thats the laying leg raises my trainer has me do in sets of 50!

7. Where are you at again that it snowed? I was up in Bellvue for the last 3 days. It rained like crazy but no snow.

8. "There are two kinds of people I can't stand. Those who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch."
    Nigel Powers

Hows about a dutch oven Sinner?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Oh, and here's a pretty picture of the bottle.

And to stress this point (as I've gotten a few PM's and emails),
    THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPOUND THAN 11-OXO!!
    I think that should make it pretty clear. And just to reitterate,
    THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPOUND THAN 11-OXO!!

so what are u tryin to say here
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

10. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    so what are u tryin to say here
    Oh snap! This isnt 11-oxo?

KIDDING, of course. This is in no way similar to 11-oxo.

11. Upon taking measurements on Day 6, there were no significant changes in the size of arms, chest, or stomach. It hasn't even been a week yet, so I'm not too concerned.

Been kinda lethargic lately. The same kinda feelings you might get from superdrol or 1-test, where you feel almost hypoglycemic and just wanna veg. I'm gonna conjure up some energy in a li'l bit and go jump some rope.

Day 6 Measurements:
    Left Upper Arm:
    15 3/8"
    Right Upper Arm:
    15 3/8"
    Stomach (at belly button)
    31.5"
    Chest (just above nipples):
    44.5"

12. Very nice sin, but sorry to hear about the lethargy. I just popped my 1st dose a few hours ago today, and almost everyday i feel the mood boost around this time. I've been keeping my carb intake fairly high, so maybe that's why i haven't experienced it.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Very nice sin, but sorry to hear about the lethargy. I just popped my 1st dose a few hours ago today, and almost everyday i feel the mood boost around this time. I've been keeping my carb intake fairly high, so maybe that's why i haven't experienced it.
    My gawd that's a lucious pair in your avi.

But yeah, I tend to keep my carbs kinda on the lower end when the weather's crappy (and I don't get as much time to be outside and active).

14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    My gawd that's a lucious pair in your avi.

But yeah, I tend to keep my carbs kinda on the lower end when the weather's crappy (and I don't get as much time to be outside and active).
    Check out my 3-ad thread for the full pic. I really like the new milfy Christina A.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Ok, second Monday in a row that my gym wasn't open as scheduled. :verymad: I ended up having to wait an hour, and train at my school's gym. :megasuperpissedoff:

Legs & Shoulders:
    Snatches: 135*9
    Hang Cleans: 185*9 <-Same # of reps as last week, 30lbs more weight. I'll take it.
    Leg Press: 500*22
    Hamsting Curls (non-plate loaded): 70*12
    "Walkouts": 15
    No calf work today (I'm an hour behind schedule as is).

Bodyweight today: 188lbs. I am up 1-3lbs so far on this cycle, and I'm only on day 8.

16. Looking good SIN!

17. when do you increase weights?

18. well, if you only do one set to absolute failure, how do you measure your progress? like once you can go to 15 before failing then you know you should go up?

I just trying to figure out your logic, here.

19. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    well, if you only do one set to absolute failure, how do you measure your progress? like once you can go to 15 before failing then you know you should go up?

I just trying to figure out your logic, here.
    What constitutes as progress and how does the # of sets I do have anything to do with measuring it?

Essentially, I work down to less reps/more weight. Once I've been down to ~5 reps for a week or two, I'll do a week or so of negatives and so repeats the cycle. Next week (week 3) I will most likely be going for lower reps/higher weight, and probably delve into negatives

20. dear sinner,

has 3-ad incresed or decreased your penis size?

Thanks,

TF

21. Day 10

I kinda felt like crap this morning, and didn't want to get outta bed. For some reason, I don't like to get out of bed on Wednesdays.

Anyhow, I took some pics this morning for day10. Definition seems to be blurring a li'l, but I suppose that'd be expected with this guy. I'd definitely say 3-AD is a bulking prohormone.
    http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...o=1845&cat=500
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR 7/2 Putting The C Back In Cancer
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 10:43 AM
  2. Revamp (Compare to Reset AD) IS NOW BACK IN STOCK!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. Put Money BACK in your Wallet With Huge Impact!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:36 PM
  4. Putting the X back in Factor with poseidon
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 01:10 PM