3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting bodyweight: 185lbs (+/- 2lbs for margin of error)

The following are several measurements taken cold. I allot a margin of error as +/- 1/4". For accuracy's sake, I am only keeping the measurements of my arms, stomach and chest.
Left Upper Arm:
15 3/8"
Right Upper Arm:
15 3/8"
Stomach (at belly button)
31.5"
Chest (just above nipples):
44.5"

I will try to take weight and measurements on a weekly basis, as well as highlight any sudden increases in strength or any other things I might notice.

I'll also start logging my workouts in this forum, instead of my other log, for the remainder of this cycle.

Cycle will begin hopefully on Monday. Fed Ex can sometimes be a pain in the butt, so Tuesday at the latest. In keeping within the confines of the recommended dosing protocol as well as the times in which I train, I will be taking my first dose 3-AD an hour or so AFTER I train, with meal #3 and a little bit of extra fats to improve absorption.
In accordance with the minimizing of variables, I've eliminated all other supplements aside from my staple vitamins and the occasional cup of coffee (or stimX if I'm feeling really bogged out). I've even cut out my loverly creatine monohydrate. But it's all good. 3-AD is naturally occurring in the whiskers of Chuck Norris' Beard, so not only will I be making the gains I'd expect, but gain the ability to roundhouse kick someone's face off, learn how to levitate, and be able to piss my name in cement.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bam!!!!! in first. Good luck with this mr synergy! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 2nd in on this bad boy! I feel ya sin, tuesday is when my little baby will be here. If fedex moved any slower theyd be moving backwords!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn 3-ad has got some legit testers going here. Pwn some weights Sinner.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
give it hell sinner!!!!

and remember "If you have a bottle of 3-ad and Chuck Norris has a bottle of 3-ad, Chuck Norris has more 3-ad than you."

Last edited:
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
SO ON BOARD FOR THIS ONE! like the caps!! lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Here for the party. Hey-Zeus is my wingman!

Attachments

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna get no sleep reading these 3-AD threads.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
clever title!

where was the tester thread or was this just for the "good ol boys"? I felt very left out. :(

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
clever title!

where was the tester thread or was this just for the "good ol boys"? I felt very left out. :(
damn....piston finally found us.
we all did a good job keeping it from him this long though. :lol:

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
clever title!

sorry, piston, this one was done by the stealth of the night. I picked the testers in private. it was a last minute thing.:run:

and yes............it is because you are in hawaii! :frustrate

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
.............was done by the stealth of the night. I picked the testers in private. it was a last minute thing..............
Sounds kinda fishy. Think about it....at night, in private, last minute thing.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Sick Log.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I usually workout at 5:30, but for whatever reason, my gym isn't open (unannounced). Pretty (very) pissed about that. I might have to make a few phone calls, head bashings, or both.

3-AD should arrive sometime later this morning for me to pop my first dose.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, finished my back and Bi's workout. Guy who was supposed to open must've slept in. (not cool)

This is just for reference, as I have not had my 3-AD yet.

For those of you who haven't followed one of my logs in a while, I only train one set to total positive failure (TPF), and take one or two warmup sets using trivial amounts of weight and reps (not listed in my logs). Numbers are listed as Weight*Reps. Sometimes I'll incoporate a rest pause, in which case it reads soemthing like Weight*Reps+1; where there's a +1 for every rest pause I do.

Rack Deadlift (only about 2-3" above normal deadlifting level, my sticking point): 365*7+1
Overhand Barbell Row: 225*13
Weighted Pullups: 80*8
Incline DB Curls: 55*9
Donkey Calf Raise (machine): 450*20
Dragon Flags: 20

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and here's a pretty picture of the bottle.

And to stress this point (as I've gotten a few PM's and emails),
THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPOUND THAN 11-OXO!!
I think that should make it pretty clear. And just to reitterate,
THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT COMPOUND THAN 11-OXO!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so..........this and 11-oxo are completely different? :blink: :think:

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Is 3-AD still not available to the general public?

Is that the reason you cannot divulge its contents? That seems really silly to me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is 3-AD still not available to the general public?

Is that the reason you cannot divulge its contents? That seems really silly to me.
It is merely a process of Innovation Protection (IP).

If we gave out info on the ingredients before it was released, what's stopping Johnny Generic from sourcing the raws from Black China, and selling it for half the cost because they didn't have to spend any money researching the stuff. Due to the laws of Economics, that's gonna take a huge chunk out of our sales. In other words, making the ingredient profile of this product public before it's initial release is just throwing away sales. That pretty much negates the whole point of even doing anticipatory alpha-tester logs, doesn't it?

In all truthfulness, any IP process seems somewhat asinine; however, they can be very effective in keeping sensitive information away from competators. You should look up the IP procedures for Krispy Kreme Donuts. (very famous IP procedure) ;)

I used to work for an autoparts supplier, and we used a lenthly set of different coding systems for the ingredients for our parts. In other words, if you had the recipe from our china plant, you would have to go through several additional decoding processes just to figure out that ingredient "0050891 A" was Zinc Oxide (for example). Even at this degree of detail, we still lost a few million dollars (annually) due to conterfeit sales. (In other people were buying bunk parts made by nobody, instead of our real deal stuff).

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
It is merely a process of Innovation Protection (IP).

If we gave out info on the ingredients before it was released, what's stopping Johnny Generic from sourcing the raws from Black China, and selling it for half the cost because they didn't have to spend any money researching the stuff. Due to the laws of Economics, that's gonna take a huge chunk out of our sales. In other words, making the ingredient profile of this product public before it's initial release is just throwing away sales. That pretty much negates the whole point of even doing anticipatory alpha-tester logs, doesn't it?

In all truthfulness, any IP process seems somewhat asinine; however, they can be very effective in keeping sensitive information away from competators. You should look up the IP procedures for Krispy Kreme Donuts. (very famous IP procedure) ;)

I used to work for an autoparts supplier, and we used a lenthly set of different coding systems for the ingredients for our parts. In other words, if you had the recipe from our china plant, you would have to go through several additional decoding processes just to figure out that ingredient "0050891 A" was Zinc Oxide (for example). Even at this degree of detail, we still lost a few million dollars (annually) due to conterfeit sales. (In other people were buying bunk parts made by nobody, instead of our real deal stuff).

I saw that question and just thought to myself "cover our asses from wannabes." Your answer works well though too lol:goodpost:

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I do understand fully about IP being a software developer. Due to not enough coffee, my statement was incomplete about being silly. It should say if it is being sold now, then that seems rather silly.

If the product is still not being sold, then I completely understand. I thought it would be by now, as it was supposedly going to be available last year.

Good luck and I look forward to someday trying it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do understand fully about IP being a software developer. Due to not enough coffee, my statement was incomplete about being silly. It should say if it is being sold now, then that seems rather silly.

If the product is still not being sold, then I completely understand. I thought it would be by now, as it was supposedly going to be available last year.

Good luck and I look forward to someday trying it.
Yes yes, this is actually the alpha-test (i.e. test of a pilot run to see if 3-AD is good enough for a production run). The higher ups were so confident of this new formula (we've improved upon what we had last year to make this worth the wait) that we're having the alpha-tests public.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
showoff. :rasp:

Just got my 3-AD today. Am taking it with lunch. I'll take again with dinner @ about 7.

I made scrambled eggwhites topped with Natty PB (much better than it sounds) for some extra fats.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys.

about 20 minutes after my last post, let's just say I was feeling my first dose a little too much.

Instead of taking the suggested 2 caps every 8 hours, I will be cutting down to 1 cap every 4 hours, in attempt to minizime spikes in serum concentration of this particular ingredient.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
subd :D sexy Robot pirate monkey

Last edited:
Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

about 20 minutes after my last post, let's just say I was feeling my first dose a little too much.
Whoa! You can feel it after just 1 dose?! What was it that you were feeling?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I assume you are taking this with 15-20g of fat right?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, I found a new 3-ad log....give it hell for goats everywhere!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume you are taking this with 15-20g of fat right?
yeppers. a lot of fat is needed to ensure optimal absoption

Whoa! You can feel it after just 1 dose?! What was it that you were feeling?
3-AD has a few synergysts in it. The one in question, I am abnormally sensitive to. It was a strange feeling, I can't really describe it.

It is not a stimulant. (In case anyone is wondering).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First workout since, 3-AD has coursed this robot pirate monkey's veins. I must say, I made significant improvements since my last 1B workout. I either went up in weight, or went up by 2 reps. (I have 6 workouts I am doing: 1A Legs/Shoulders, 2A Chest/Tris, 3A Back/Bis, 1B Legs/Shoulders, 2B Chest/Tris, 3B Back/Bis.)

ATG Front Squat: 185*15
Walking Lunges: 55*20
DB Military Press: 75*14
DB Side Laterals: 30*9
Seated Calf Raise: 190*10
Walkouts: 17

Other notes:
-Hunger has been up. On the meals I take 3-AD (even with all that extra fat, which usually sits in my stomach and leaves me full), I'm hungry like a half hour later.
-I had trouble getting to sleep last night, but also took my last cap at 8pm (and like to go to bed ~9:30-10:00). I'm gonna try to take my last dose at 6pm, as to let the stuff clear, and hopefully get to sleep a li'l better.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome that your doing a DC training style while using 3-AD, seems like that would be one of the if not he best way to gauge tangible increases in the gym.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to update on the "effect", since I started taking it once every 3-4hrs, I haven't had a problem.

Awesome that your doing a DC training style while using 3-AD, seems like that would be one of the if not he best way to gauge tangible increases in the gym.
I take a lot of aspects from DC, Max OT, and HST to incorporate into my training.

I don't do the same frequency as DC, though. I'm workin' out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and rotating between the 6.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just to update on the "effect", since I started taking it once every 3-4hrs, I haven't had a problem.

I take a lot of aspects from DC, Max OT, and HST to incorporate into my training.

I don't do the same frequency as DC, though. I'm workin' out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and rotating between the 6.
cool training split, all solid principles. How long have you been doing it this way? Has it been for some time and your body is use to it or recent switch that may help with gains?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been training under these guidelines for a while, about a year now.

I had recently shuffled together Leg and Shoulders day about a month ago. So instead of the old 1,2,3,4 A&B I've cut it down to 1,2,3 A&B.

I don't change my routines for "maximizing gains" while on cycle, however. I strongly believe this idea doesn't pan out in real life and is a possible contribution to "post cycle losses".