3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Usually, whenever possible.

I've increased the weight for JM Press and Isolateral Chest Press today since last week. JM by 10lbs and Isolateral by 30lbs.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

well, if you only do one set to absolute failure, how do you measure your progress? like once you can go to 15 before failing then you know you should go up?

I just trying to figure out your logic, here.
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    well, if you only do one set to absolute failure, how do you measure your progress? like once you can go to 15 before failing then you know you should go up?

I just trying to figure out your logic, here.
    What constitutes as progress and how does the # of sets I do have anything to do with measuring it?

Essentially, I work down to less reps/more weight. Once I've been down to ~5 reps for a week or two, I'll do a week or so of negatives and so repeats the cycle. Next week (week 3) I will most likely be going for lower reps/higher weight, and probably delve into negatives
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

dear sinner,

has 3-ad incresed or decreased your penis size?

Thanks,

TF
  5. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Day 10

I kinda felt like crap this morning, and didn't want to get outta bed. For some reason, I don't like to get out of bed on Wednesdays.

Anyhow, I took some pics this morning for day10. Definition seems to be blurring a li'l, but I suppose that'd be expected with this guy. I'd definitely say 3-AD is a bulking prohormone.
    http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...o=1845&cat=500
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

Viperspit is an AX rep too right ? I noticed he is the only rep not testing out 3-AD
  7. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Viperspit recently resigned from his rep position; however, he is also testing 3-AD. His log is found on our home forum, anabolicx.com

Sublimejeh is not testing 3-AD. He's 6 or 7 weeks out from his first competition, so he's got his competition diet/regimen to tend to.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Viperspit recently resigned from his rep position; however, he is also testing 3-AD. His log is found on our home forum, anabolicx.com

Sublimejeh is not testing 3-AD. He's 6 or 7 weeks out from his first competition, so he's got his competition diet/regimen to tend to.
    Mr Robot pirate monkey when should we expect 3-ad ? ? it would be nice to do a run of it when im done with my havoc cycle and pct
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Mr Robot pirate monkey when should we expect 3-ad ? ? it would be nice to do a run of it when im done with my havoc cycle and pct
    roid junkie

j/p bro
  10. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Exact ETA is unknown by me. I would say either after the logs are complete or maybe a few days before (if the higher ups are super-duper sold by the logs) the production run will start. Everything (as far as I know) is ready to go, so the run should be pretty quick, the more time it takes to get to the suppliers, the less time we have to make money off it, so naturally we're gonna get this fella out ASAP, once the testing is through.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.87%

timdull said he isn't testing either.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

I think this bad boy will stack VERY well with havoc.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    timdull said he isn't testing either.
    How could I have forgotten Tim?! :

Tim is also not testing 3-AD.

FitnFirm, although no longer a rep, is also NOT testing 3-AD. I suppose that's probably a good thing because (1) she's a female (2) she's mean .
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

How could I have forgotten Tim?! :

Tim is also not testing 3-AD.

FitnFirm, although no longer a rep, is also NOT testing 3-AD. I suppose that's probably a good thing because (1) she's a female (2) she's mean .
    Damn, i didn't realize Viper and FNF were no longer reps.

Looks like you are making some good progress though sin. When i increased my carb intake i've noticed a huge difference in my workouts and how i feel throughout the day.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.52%

Full write-up will be available at: http://2-androstenol.com/

3-AD Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Amount Per Serving: 661mg

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex™
    2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one]

Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix™
    Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Flaxseed

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy, male adults, 21 years of age, or older. Women should not use this product. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are taking any prescription, over the counter drugs, or other supplements, or have any pre-existing medical condition, including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor. If you experience any ill feeling, adverse health effect or any adverse reaction with the consumption of this product discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Do not exceed the maximum recommended serving size of six (6) capsules daily. Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects, and will not improve results. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size might increase the likelihood of these side effects. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Day 11

Back & Bi's

Deadlift: 370*5
    Barbell Row: 245*9+2
    Weighted Pullups: 90*7+1
    Incline DB Curls: 60*7+1
    Donkey Calf Raise: 360*[lost count]
    Dragon Flags: 20

Notes: Strength appears to be going up steadily. Looking back at my records, Weighted pullups with 90lbs for 7 is a new high for reps, and the DB curls with 60's, well that was just tight (really good for me).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

Have you ever done the dragon flags on an incline bench? She had me do 4 sets of 10 of these on the incline and then 4 sets of 10 doing them but bringing your legs down as slow as you can and my abs are tore up today!!
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Have you ever done the dragon flags on an incline bench? She had me do 4 sets of 10 of these on the incline and then 4 sets of 10 doing them but bringing your legs down as slow as you can and my abs are tore up today!!
    I've done on a decline (incline = decline?) before. If you focus on the eccentric phase, it can be murderous. We don't really have a good spot in my new gym to do these on an incline, though. Perhaps I'll get daring and try doing them on a captain's chair. Those are damn near impossible, though. (remember, when you're doing DF's, your hips and lower back do not touch.)

I think I'm gonna do roll-out's. I've been doing walkouts as to condition myself for these evil buggers. (true roll-outs, your knees do not touch the ground). If my numbnuts training partner doesn't sleep-in tomorrow (been out all week), I'll try to get a video of me doing like 2 reps before faceplanting on the floor
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

She just took a bench and popped up one end of it. Yeah we do the ones where when you come up your hips and lower back are off the bench.

I bet your abs are looking good though, not many seem to do them in my gym.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%

So Matt Cahill (Designer Supplements) made Superdrol for AX and 3-AD ?

Dr.D made Superdrol-NG ?

I'm confused on who made what.

I guess I'm out of the loop, but what products has Dr.D made and what products has Matt Cahill made ? (both pre-ban and post-ban).
  21. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    So Matt Cahill (Designer Supplements) made Superdrol for AX and 3-AD ?

Dr.D made Superdrol-NG ?

I'm confused on who made what.

I guess I'm out of the loop, but what products has Dr.D made and what products has Matt Cahill made ? (both pre-ban and post-ban).
    Dr.D and Matt Cahill used to work together for Designer Supp's and produced such products as Superdrol, Pheraplex, Activate, Lean Xtreme, Rebound XT, and (I think) Rebound Reloaded.

AX started off by licensing stuff from DS and ALRI, hence our original line containing superdrol. With this lineup AX was able to generate enough revenue to hire on Dr.D, where he designed Hyperdrol, Stimulant X (v.1.0, v1.5, & v2.0), Advanced PCT, MassFX (original), SuperdrolNG, Trisorbagen, and Retain2.

Matt has made with us the new MassFX (Maximum Strength), the new 3-AD, and has a few other projects he is working on with us.

Dr.D hasn't been cast in the shadows, though. I believe the next product release is a Dr.D creation.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.16%

been watching your log ! looks great! hope you feel better!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

I am interested, but I can't afford to gain another inch on my penis.

-TF
  24. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dr.D and Matt Cahill used to work together for Designer Supp's and produced such products as Superdrol, Pheraplex, Activate, Lean Xtreme, Rebound XT, and (I think) Rebound Reloaded.

AX started off by licensing stuff from DS and ALRI, hence our original line containing superdrol. With this lineup AX was able to generate enough revenue to hire on Dr.D, where he designed Hyperdrol, Stimulant X (v.1.0, v1.5, & v2.0), Advanced PCT, MassFX (original), SuperdrolNG, Trisorbagen, and Retain2.

Matt has made with us the new MassFX (Maximum Strength), the new 3-AD, and has a few other projects he is working on with us.

Dr.D hasn't been cast in the shadows, though. I believe the next product release is a Dr.D creation.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what Dr D has up his sleeves.

We've got a pretty solid team of formulators, eh?
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing what Dr D has up his sleeves.

We've got a pretty solid team of formulators, eh?
    Id say so!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

please tell me its a Dr D CREATIon..... casue Ive been lookin forward to it since last fall... an improvement on creatine would be hard to do but it could def be done by D and if done would def be a supp to behold.

BTW im sbbed finally. Didnt know you were logging as well at first so im sorry sin... you can whip me with your jump rope if you like
  27. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    BTW im sbbed finally. Didnt know you were logging as well at first so im sorry sin... you can whip me with your jump rope if you like
    Kinky

Alrighty fellas (and lady),

Day 12
    Legs and Shoulders
    Front Squat (all the way down): 195*14
    Walking Lunges: 60*18
    DB Military Press: 80*9
    DB Side Lateral Raise (hold for 3 counts @ top): 25*12
    Seated Calf Raise: 90+Training Partner* 15
    Rollouts supersetted with Walkouts: 3 rollouts, 12 walkouts
    (rollouts are freaking impossible )

Steady Increases in strength, up on front squats and walking lunges. Measurements will come sometime either tomorrow or Sunday. Weight measurement to come on Monday.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

ok, what are rollouts cause the only kind i know is this

This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ok, what are rollouts cause the only kind i know is this
    remember those infamous ab wheels/ab rollers from the late 90's/early 2000's?

You use one of those, and "roll" out, instead of walking out on your hands.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I think i'll stick with ludacris.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

We should train together some time. We have a similar training regimine. Oh yeah and those videos..you never put them up soooooo I'm supposed to come down there and take the imfamous gym videos.
  32. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We should train together some time. We have a similar training regimine. Oh yeah and those videos..you never put them up soooooo I'm supposed to come down there and take the imfamous gym videos.
    Yeah, I forgot to bring my camera this morning. Next time....I swear!! (BTW, I totally faceplanted after rep 3).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  33. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think i'll stick with ludacris.
    they're both ludacris, if you think about it. Except one of them is a noun and the other is an adjective.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%

I was thinking that same thought
    This space for rent

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

Yeah, I forgot to bring my camera this morning. Next time....I swear!! (BTW, I totally faceplanted after rep 3).

Ouch!! Its amazing how hard that kind of training really is. Especially when your arms are so shakey you can't hold yourself up
  36. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

hahaha they suck. I think 3 reps is a new personal record
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  37. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Measurements from earlier this morning.

Waist: 31 1/2"
    Arms: 15 3/4"
    Chest: 45 1/2"

So......... I put on like a whole inch around my chest and back.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  38. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

Chest & Triceps
    Weighted Dips: 160*5
    Incline DB Press: 110*6
    DB Pullovers: 110*12
    French Press: 70*10
    Donkey Calf Raise: 450*25
    Decline Crunches:

I had to do a li'l traveling this weekend and was on the go a lot. Seems I lost a few lbs, although I'm still up with a weight of 186lbs. I'm assuming it's some water/glycogen weight, that'll be back (and then some) by the end of the week.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.46%

any sides to report?
  40. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%

I had a zit on my shoulder yesterday. Lol. That's pretty much been it. This stuff has been very mild in the side effects department.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144