3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Zombie like creature ?
    Naw only you can hold that description bro, more like "living dead." Oh and yes there is a difference (think Shaun of the Dead vs 28 Days Later... 28 days later mostly because cocaine is one hell of a drug.) Rambling now lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Sinfully High Intensity Training? I like it.
    I take reps for payments, good day sir

-TF
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What a drag it is gettin' swole
    Kids are different today, I hear every Hankie say
    Hankie needs something to blow him up
    And though he's not really ill, theres a little yellow pill
    He goes running for the shelter of his Hankie's little helper

i think 3-ad might be doing something strange to sinner.

4. Day 3:

Cardio day.

I usually like to do a "double day" on wednesdays and thursdays. I have free time in the afternoon on these days, so I like to go and jump rope and people watch. (I'm a huge people-watcher. Especially joggers, because the people who use the indoor track...can't run to save their lives).

Anyhow, morning cardio was pretty light today. My legs are still a li'l tired from yesterday. Jumped rope for 15 minutes and ran on the Elliptical machine for 15 minutes.

Days when I use the Elliptical are days when I am at peak laziness. :P

Picture time:
    3AD Day 3 - My Photo Gallery
    •   

5. I use the elliptical jerk . Mainly for the views though

Solid pre picture. I like the hidden Nutraplanet plug, very nice ha

6. edit* double post. no more delete post option? wtf

7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Just got done with my afternoon workout.

Whoa, my speed/reaction time were amazing. Once I got in "the zone", I had some nasty jump patterns going.
    what were you doing?
    playing hopscotch??

8. i'm just starting to get better at jumping rope myself.
    but can't do the fancy moves like you yet.

9. +reps for the first one to point out tehsinner kine

10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It takes a while to get 'em down. I've been JRing since I was in high school.

If I can formulate a way to ask someone to video me, without sounding like an arrogant jerk, I'll see if I can't post a vid of some of my mad skills.
    I already got your back hommie....^

11. P.S.

Subbed...

12. Quote Originally Posted by xmeroxmerox View Post
    +reps for the first one to point out tehsinner kine
    The kid with the 5ft vertical.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

13. Haha. Geez, now I've gotta live up to some of the stuff they're doing in that video, huh?

Geez. I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing some of those hip-hop kinda moves in a public gym.

I usually throw together random sequences, and see how long or how fast I can keep it going.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I usually throw together random sequences, and see how long or how fast I can keep it going.
    ...too Sugar Hill Gang? Or Outkast? Black Eyed Peas?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

15. Watch out for rouge shuttlec*cks. Who was the genius that came up with that name?
    WHITE WHALE!

16. lol

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+pirate+monkey

look at the first result lol, Go..s

17. Sin is a double dutch CHAMPION!!! I hope you're not wearing short-shorts when you're doing all that jumping around haha. j/k....Log looks good broski!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+pirate+monkey

look at the first result lol, Go..s
    I'll let you in on a little secret. There's where I got the picture for my avatar. It's actually a print by a famous artist, who goes by the name of, Shag. Didn't have a clue about this, until one of the Avant reps (colin?) told me about it. I guess he's a huge fan of Shag's work, and has a tatoo of one of his prints.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Hahaha. (I had the volume off when I watched that).

No. I don't have any music playing. I jump rope in my schools Bad Minton court because......who the crap plays badminton? And anyone who does, chances are, I can take 'em on.
    Anyone who spells Badminton correctly probably plays it.

Sinner is a closet Mintoner!

But seriously, ... this stuff is 11 Oxo right?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

20. Why do you think there was only one black guy in the video, I thought that jumping rope was the official sport of the ghetto? I was going to choose him as Sinner but the white guy at the end had some pretty nasty jump rope super-powers.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I am a closet bad mintoner.

No, actually, the only people who play it are hot, foreign kids. They get really into it and it's funny to watch.

What's 11-oxo? Is that like when you sign off with hugs'n'kisses (i.e. XOXO), but just got lazy about writing them all out?
    Man I was a gym all-star in badminton. No Freshman could touch this stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM