3-AD: Putting "thesinner" back in "synergy"

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Zombie like creature ?
    Naw only you can hold that description bro, more like "living dead." Oh and yes there is a difference (think Shaun of the Dead vs 28 Days Later... 28 days later mostly because cocaine is one hell of a drug.) Rambling now lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Sinfully High Intensity Training? I like it.
    I take reps for payments, good day sir

-TF
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What a drag it is gettin' swole
    Kids are different today, I hear every Hankie say
    Hankie needs something to blow him up
    And though he's not really ill, theres a little yellow pill
    He goes running for the shelter of his Hankie's little helper

i think 3-ad might be doing something strange to sinner.

4. Day 3:

Cardio day.

I usually like to do a "double day" on wednesdays and thursdays. I have free time in the afternoon on these days, so I like to go and jump rope and people watch. (I'm a huge people-watcher. Especially joggers, because the people who use the indoor track...can't run to save their lives).

Anyhow, morning cardio was pretty light today. My legs are still a li'l tired from yesterday. Jumped rope for 15 minutes and ran on the Elliptical machine for 15 minutes.

Days when I use the Elliptical are days when I am at peak laziness. :P

Picture time:
    3AD Day 3 - My Photo Gallery

5. I use the elliptical jerk . Mainly for the views though

Solid pre picture. I like the hidden Nutraplanet plug, very nice ha

6. edit* double post. no more delete post option? wtf

7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Just got done with my afternoon workout.

Whoa, my speed/reaction time were amazing. Once I got in "the zone", I had some nasty jump patterns going.
    what were you doing?
    playing hopscotch??
    •   

8. i'm just starting to get better at jumping rope myself.
    but can't do the fancy moves like you yet.

9. +reps for the first one to point out tehsinner kine

10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It takes a while to get 'em down. I've been JRing since I was in high school.

If I can formulate a way to ask someone to video me, without sounding like an arrogant jerk, I'll see if I can't post a vid of some of my mad skills.
    I already got your back hommie....^

11. P.S.

Subbed...

12. Quote Originally Posted by xmeroxmerox View Post
    +reps for the first one to point out tehsinner kine
    The kid with the 5ft vertical.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I usually throw together random sequences, and see how long or how fast I can keep it going.
    ...too Sugar Hill Gang? Or Outkast? Black Eyed Peas?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

14. Watch out for rouge shuttlec*cks. Who was the genius that came up with that name?
    WHITE WHALE!

15. lol

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+pirate+monkey

look at the first result lol, Go..s

16. Sin is a double dutch CHAMPION!!! I hope you're not wearing short-shorts when you're doing all that jumping around haha. j/k....Log looks good broski!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+pirate+monkey

look at the first result lol, Go..s
    I'll let you in on a little secret. There's where I got the picture for my avatar. It's actually a print by a famous artist, who goes by the name of, Shag. Didn't have a clue about this, until one of the Avant reps (colin?) told me about it. I guess he's a huge fan of Shag's work, and has a tatoo of one of his prints.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Hahaha. (I had the volume off when I watched that).

No. I don't have any music playing. I jump rope in my schools Bad Minton court because......who the crap plays badminton? And anyone who does, chances are, I can take 'em on.
    Anyone who spells Badminton correctly probably plays it.

Sinner is a closet Mintoner!

But seriously, ... this stuff is 11 Oxo right?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

19. Why do you think there was only one black guy in the video, I thought that jumping rope was the official sport of the ghetto? I was going to choose him as Sinner but the white guy at the end had some pretty nasty jump rope super-powers.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I am a closet bad mintoner.

No, actually, the only people who play it are hot, foreign kids. They get really into it and it's funny to watch.

What's 11-oxo? Is that like when you sign off with hugs'n'kisses (i.e. XOXO), but just got lazy about writing them all out?
    Man I was a gym all-star in badminton. No Freshman could touch this stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM