Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

Page 4 of 26 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian;
    I just did last week. . . Leviathan Reloaded .. .. 2 caps NO effect, 3 caps NO effect .. - apart from the first two servings .. I will not continue taking a fatburner in which I'm having to bump the dosage within two days, and DEFINITELY not if I'm having to bump the dosage by 100% after a couple days !
    Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "no effects"? Should the effects not be visible after a while and not instantly? For how long have you used Leviathan Reloaded now?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol wow most rave about leviathan reloaded! I personally find it decent myself.... although there are better things out there... but i feel for the average person a levi dcp stack is great! Good luck on getting a refund and why in the world are you ordering from that wretched place...(bb.com)?
    LOL. I had $32.99 in credit from last semester, so I essentially got it for no more than the shipping cost. THAT is why I got it from there. But it seizes to amaze me how THAT'S the 'world's most popular bb-site' as it's expensive as hell compared to Nutra and SO many other online stores !
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    LOL. I had $32.99 in credit from last semester, so I essentially got it for no more than the shipping cost. THAT is why I got it from there. But it seizes to amaze me how THAT'S the 'world's most popular bb-site' as it's expensive as hell compared to Nutra and SO many other online stores !
    Cause they have a shyt ton of sponsers and ads in mags. I like it less congested thoguh, liek here.

    I liked LevR also. I see goo results from it within 3-4 days of use.
    I got my cut stuff all on the way now too....

    Going good it seems in here.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "no effects"? Should the effects not be visible after a while and not instantly? For how long have you used Leviathan Reloaded now?
    Oh, only used it since Wednesday. Got a great stim effect when I took 2 caps Wednesday afternoon, a real euphoric sense, great mood booster, body got warmer - furnace started burning .. Same deal with Thursday mornings dosage, it kept me going from 7 am till 1.30PM with no crash, and just feeling awake, alert, and good. Took my second dosage on Thursday @ 1.30PM, and planned on working out @ 6.30PM. This time, mood-effects were decreased considerably, and I didn't get that 'warm inside' feeling I normally do with thermos. Then to top it off, I CRASHED @ 5.30PM, and had a ****ty evening workout. Crashed as in my eyes were hurting, I couldn't keep em open, they were red with tiredness, my body was drained..

    That left me thinking, WTF is up here ?!

    Friday is my Carb-load day, so no LR then. Saturday afternoon, after my Full-body Low rep workout, I took Saturday's dosage of 2 caps mid afternoon on an empty stomach. 45 minutes went by, I'm still tired. An hour, no change in mood, no alertness, not feeling more awake. An hour and a half, still no noticable effects in any of the previous departments. 2 hours, nothing .. So I had [email protected] it, and took a Thermostat cap (a sample). Within 30 minutes, I was sweating balls, and woke up.

    Sunday morning. Wake up in AM, took 3 caps LR to skip the annoyance of feeling NO effects off of 2 caps, to prepare for my morning cardio. I didn't wake up. Remained drowsy. No mood change. No energy. No nothing. Not even after two hours. I got so f-in mad, you don't understand.

    So, with three days in a row of taking it, and the effects ALREADY vanishing, sorry to say fellas, I'm not buying that. And no effects off of 3 caps ? That's some BS right there ! I don't know if it was this thread or another I mentioned it in, but last semester, I gathered up 12-15 sample packets of LR from Nutra after a couple orders. Took them for a consecutive week, and I felt the mood/stim effects every time I took it. It's funny how that's not the first product I've tried where samples seem to be the real thing whereas the original product itself doesn't do what it says it 's supposed to do !

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Oh, only used it since Wednesday. Got a great stim effect when I took 2 caps Wednesday afternoon, a real euphoric sense, great mood booster, body got warmer - furnace started burning .. Same deal with Thursday mornings dosage, it kept me going from 7 am till 1.30PM with no crash, and just feeling awake, alert, and good. Took my second dosage on Thursday @ 1.30PM, and planned on working out @ 6.30PM. This time, mood-effects were decreased considerably, and I didn't get that 'warm inside' feeling I normally do with thermos. Then to top it off, I CRASHED @ 5.30PM, and had a ****ty evening workout. Crashed as in my eyes were hurting, I couldn't keep em open, they were red with tiredness, my body was drained..

    That left me thinking, WTF is up here ?!

    Friday is my Carb-load day, so no LR then. Saturday afternoon, after my Full-body Low rep workout, I took Saturday's dosage of 2 caps mid afternoon on an empty stomach. 45 minutes went by, I'm still tired. An hour, no change in mood, no alertness, not feeling more awake. An hour and a half, still no noticable effects in any of the previous departments. 2 hours, nothing .. So I had [email protected] it, and took a Thermostat cap (a sample). Within 30 minutes, I was sweating balls, and woke up.

    Sunday morning. Wake up in AM, took 3 caps LR to skip the annoyance of feeling NO effects off of 2 caps, to prepare for my morning cardio. I didn't wake up. Remained drowsy. No mood change. No energy. No nothing. Not even after two hours. I got so f-in mad, you don't understand.

    So, with three days in a row of taking it, and the effects ALREADY vanishing, sorry to say fellas, I'm not buying that. And no effects off of 3 caps ? That's some BS right there ! I don't know if it was this thread or another I mentioned it in, but last semester, I gathered up 12-15 sample packets of LR from Nutra after a couple orders. Took them for a consecutive week, and I felt the mood/stim effects every time I took it. It's funny how that's not the first product I've tried where samples seem to be the real thing whereas the original product itself doesn't do what it says it 's supposed to do !
    hey no hijacking white boy....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    hey no hijacking white boy....
    Man, why do I gotta keep explaining myself ? There is no simple answer to any question, hence I've got to explain my case ! LOL..

    Once I start writing, I can keep going and going . . . haha, the Energizer bunny of writing, that's me !

    (I'm done now, btw.)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Man, why do I gotta keep explaining myself ? There is no simple answer to any question, hence I've got to explain my case ! LOL..

    Once I start writing, I can keep going and going . . . haha, the Energizer bunny of writing, that's me !
    that's for sure, hahaha as long as there is some healthy input explaining your self ON OCCASIOn is fine lol Anyhow Ill be back in 30 min to update my run gotta do 1 last cardio session!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    that's for sure, hahaha as long as there is some healthy input explaining your self ON OCCASIOn is fine lol Anyhow Ill be back in 30 min to update my run gotta do 1 last cardio session!!!
    HAHAHA, thanks for the reminder, I've got to pop my AMP and hit the cardio as well, need any more details ?!

    I'll be following, bro, but I'll ease down on the feedback ! LOL

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Haha...............That's the last time I'll mention it bro, swear lol (actually this is the last time I'll mention it)
    wow zombie did start page two, good call man.

    Thats okay, I'll bug him for you!!! Wheres the avy!!!!!!

  10. Day 3:
    Morning Cardio
    3 RPM
    Decided to have a nice afternoon jog, my running is improving rapidly and once again I did 4 miles in 27:41. My heart rate was beating very rapid when I first began, although this was overcome I can notice how this can only be used during off season training for cross country (now and summer) due to the rigor of practices my heart rate would be way to high for me to complete them! Leaning effects are once again becoming more apparent.
    Delts + Traps
    3RPM
    This was a killer workout, and I was able to go from 1 set to another with ease even upping the weights slightly! Energy has been incredible!
    Night Cardio
    Went for a nice 4 mile run in 29:30, in runner’s terms none as a “fartlek” where you randomly speed up and slow down, my heart rate ended up becoming a nuisance and when the run came to an end I was exuberant!!

  11. Norweigian - at least you gave it a fair shot..lol..anyway bro sorry to hear your couple of days on Levi didnt work well for you.

    Box, keep it up bruv.

  12. Update: Will begin PSARM and Anabolic Pump tomorrow....

  13. Day 4:
    Morning cardio
    3 RPM
    20 min kept it light it was rather chilly this morning and I didn't have much time to spare! Felt stimmed as hell today during class this morning (felt really good)!!
    Nighttime Cardio:
    3 RPM
    Started out but but on the way back I was quiute winded...not only by running against the wind, but that clen is def making a noticeable difference!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Update: Will begin PSARM and Anabolic Pump tomorrow....
    you're just now running AP?? shame on you..
    using Ultra-40's too right, how many per meal?

  15. Everything looking good as this kicks off box!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Everything looking good as this kicks off box!
    Thx man i cant wait for the strength gains to set in!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Thx man i cant wait for the strength gains to set in!!!

    Tear it up man!!

  18. subbed. this should be awesome.

  19. Rock ON!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    you're just now running AP?? shame on you..
    using Ultra-40's too right, how many per meal?
    yep 5 per meal (6-8 meals)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    yep 5 per meal (6-8 meals)
    perfect.

  22. I also have a box of Pslin that I might throw into th mix to spice things up....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I also have a box of Pslin that I might throw into th mix to spice things up....
    definitely nice for pre w/o.
    i see you like fasted cardio, but maybe experiment w, P-Slin & 50g carbs prior to cardio. i love it!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    definitely nice for pre w/o.
    i see you like fasted cardio, but maybe experiment w, P-Slin & 50g carbs prior to cardio. i love it!
    will do, just got back with an amazing session!!

  25. Boxmeman, your a tool box












    HAHA JK bro, how'd I miss this one

    Subb'd
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DRIVE through the JUNGLE at high RPMs
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:56 PM
  2. running a havoc cycle
    By WhoDey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:33 PM
  3. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:33 AM
  4. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Log in
Log in