Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you on the college cross country team, then? interesting!

ran it in high school, but not college.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
track is some good ish. Leanest time of my life.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
Felt amazing! Hit it up at a nice pace (at least for the morning), Heart rate was a little high during HIIT… I did a 10 min warm-up reset watch then hit 4 miles in 26:22, halfway through the clock was stopped and I performed 6 100yard sprints, this was followed by a short rest and then the continuance of the run. Note: I’m surprisingly not sore from yesterday’s chest workout and I implemented some new crazy things…yet my quads are still feeling it!!

Back + Tri's
3 RPM
Great stuff, while doing curls ive noticed being slightly more cut (maybe its just me..) anyhow strength is coming back hard and fast and im leaning up nicely!

Cardio (30 min)
3 RPM(Special Occasion)
Wanted to feel good when i went out so i took RPM again 30 min before running, this cardio session was at a slow comfortable pace (7:45-8min miles)...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin good brutha man. I cant wait till monday! Hitting it hard, then tuesday i get that 3-ad!

SweetLou32937

Awards
everything is lookin good so far, u are an animal with that cardio

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
training for cross country & a bb show at the same time, tough go dude..
you plan on trimming that cardio down somewhat at any point?
i will say your stack looks quite beastly; Havoc was the last PH i ever did, back in '06 when it first came out. got some good results out of it, great hardening, got so tight it felt like my muscles were gonna snap when i trained.
before pics??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
training for cross country & a bb show at the same time, tough go dude..
you plan on trimming that cardio down somewhat at any point?
i will say your stack looks quite beastly; Havoc was the last PH i ever did, back in '06 when it first came out. got some good results out of it, great hardening, got so tight it felt like my muscles were gonna snap when i trained.
before pics??
Well ere's the prob I LOVE cadio went without it for 3 months, now im loving it, but yea im gonna trim it down slightly, but dot feel i have to worry about muscle breakdown... Yes, i'll be posting pics when i get the chance..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you are taking 6 caps of RPM/day in 2 doses?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe Im misreading just trying to understand. But on day 1 you said you took you RPM before your cardio/training session..and it was fasted as well? As in you did you cardio session fasted and your lifting fasted?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ok folks just some quick info on the napalm.....aside from the fact that i'll be doing 5 days clen mixed with napalm and 5 days regular napalm, i'm not using this stuff sparingly as I really wanna see how well it works therefore if needed I'll be buying a few more bottles if/when needed...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Let's see how that Napalm works. I'd like to give it a go if it works good for you.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Let's see how that Napalm works. I'd like to give it a go if it works good for you.
Don't worry if it dosent i'll let you know...wouldnt want you to waste 36 bucks on something that dosent work!!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry if it dosent i'll let you know...wouldnt want you to waste 36 bucks on something that dosent work!!!
I just did last week. . . Leviathan Reloaded .. Considering returning it to bb.com and getting that Napalm instead .. 2 caps NO effect, 3 caps NO effect .. - apart from the first two servings .. I will not continue taking a fatburner in which I'm having to bump the dosage within two days, and DEFINITELY not if I'm having to bump the dosage by 100% after a couple days !

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I just did last week. . . Leviathan Reloaded .. Considering returning it to bb.com and getting that Napalm instead .. 2 caps NO effect, 3 caps NO effect .. - apart from the first two servings .. I will not continue taking a fatburner in which I'm having to bump the dosage within two days, and DEFINITELY not if I'm having to bump the dosage by 100% after a couple days !
lol wow most rave about leviathan reloaded! I personally find it decent myself.... although there are better things out there... but i feel for the average person a levi dcp stack is great! Good luck on getting a refund and why in the world are you ordering from that wretched place...(bb.com)?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just did last week. . . Leviathan Reloaded .. .. 2 caps NO effect, 3 caps NO effect .. - apart from the first two servings .. I will not continue taking a fatburner in which I'm having to bump the dosage within two days, and DEFINITELY not if I'm having to bump the dosage by 100% after a couple days !
Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "no effects"? Should the effects not be visible after a while and not instantly? For how long have you used Leviathan Reloaded now?

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol wow most rave about leviathan reloaded! I personally find it decent myself.... although there are better things out there... but i feel for the average person a levi dcp stack is great! Good luck on getting a refund and why in the world are you ordering from that wretched place...(bb.com)?
LOL. I had $32.99 in credit from last semester, so I essentially got it for no more than the shipping cost. THAT is why I got it from there. But it seizes to amaze me how THAT'S the 'world's most popular bb-site' as it's expensive as hell compared to Nutra and SO many other online stores !

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I had $32.99 in credit from last semester, so I essentially got it for no more than the shipping cost. THAT is why I got it from there. But it seizes to amaze me how THAT'S the 'world's most popular bb-site' as it's expensive as hell compared to Nutra and SO many other online stores !
Cause they have a shyt ton of sponsers and ads in mags. I like it less congested thoguh, liek here.

I liked LevR also. I see goo results from it within 3-4 days of use.
I got my cut stuff all on the way now too....

Going good it seems in here.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "no effects"? Should the effects not be visible after a while and not instantly? For how long have you used Leviathan Reloaded now?
Oh, only used it since Wednesday. Got a great stim effect when I took 2 caps Wednesday afternoon, a real euphoric sense, great mood booster, body got warmer - furnace started burning .. Same deal with Thursday mornings dosage, it kept me going from 7 am till 1.30PM with no crash, and just feeling awake, alert, and good. Took my second dosage on Thursday @ 1.30PM, and planned on working out @ 6.30PM. This time, mood-effects were decreased considerably, and I didn't get that 'warm inside' feeling I normally do with thermos. Then to top it off, I CRASHED @ 5.30PM, and had a shitty evening workout. Crashed as in my eyes were hurting, I couldn't keep em open, they were red with tiredness, my body was drained..

That left me thinking, WTF is up here ?!

Friday is my Carb-load day, so no LR then. Saturday afternoon, after my Full-body Low rep workout, I took Saturday's dosage of 2 caps mid afternoon on an empty stomach. 45 minutes went by, I'm still tired. An hour, no change in mood, no alertness, not feeling more awake. An hour and a half, still no noticable effects in any of the previous departments. 2 hours, nothing .. So I had fu@k it, and took a Thermostat cap (a sample). Within 30 minutes, I was sweating balls, and woke up.

Sunday morning. Wake up in AM, took 3 caps LR to skip the annoyance of feeling NO effects off of 2 caps, to prepare for my morning cardio. I didn't wake up. Remained drowsy. No mood change. No energy. No nothing. Not even after two hours. I got so f-in mad, you don't understand.

So, with three days in a row of taking it, and the effects ALREADY vanishing, sorry to say fellas, I'm not buying that. And no effects off of 3 caps ? That's some BS right there ! I don't know if it was this thread or another I mentioned it in, but last semester, I gathered up 12-15 sample packets of LR from Nutra after a couple orders. Took them for a consecutive week, and I felt the mood/stim effects every time I took it. It's funny how that's not the first product I've tried where samples seem to be the real thing whereas the original product itself doesn't do what it says it 's supposed to do !

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Oh, only used it since Wednesday. Got a great stim effect when I took 2 caps Wednesday afternoon, a real euphoric sense, great mood booster, body got warmer - furnace started burning .. Same deal with Thursday mornings dosage, it kept me going from 7 am till 1.30PM with no crash, and just feeling awake, alert, and good. Took my second dosage on Thursday @ 1.30PM, and planned on working out @ 6.30PM. This time, mood-effects were decreased considerably, and I didn't get that 'warm inside' feeling I normally do with thermos. Then to top it off, I CRASHED @ 5.30PM, and had a shitty evening workout. Crashed as in my eyes were hurting, I couldn't keep em open, they were red with tiredness, my body was drained..

That left me thinking, WTF is up here ?!

Friday is my Carb-load day, so no LR then. Saturday afternoon, after my Full-body Low rep workout, I took Saturday's dosage of 2 caps mid afternoon on an empty stomach. 45 minutes went by, I'm still tired. An hour, no change in mood, no alertness, not feeling more awake. An hour and a half, still no noticable effects in any of the previous departments. 2 hours, nothing .. So I had fu@k it, and took a Thermostat cap (a sample). Within 30 minutes, I was sweating balls, and woke up.

Sunday morning. Wake up in AM, took 3 caps LR to skip the annoyance of feeling NO effects off of 2 caps, to prepare for my morning cardio. I didn't wake up. Remained drowsy. No mood change. No energy. No nothing. Not even after two hours. I got so f-in mad, you don't understand.

So, with three days in a row of taking it, and the effects ALREADY vanishing, sorry to say fellas, I'm not buying that. And no effects off of 3 caps ? That's some BS right there ! I don't know if it was this thread or another I mentioned it in, but last semester, I gathered up 12-15 sample packets of LR from Nutra after a couple orders. Took them for a consecutive week, and I felt the mood/stim effects every time I took it. It's funny how that's not the first product I've tried where samples seem to be the real thing whereas the original product itself doesn't do what it says it 's supposed to do !
hey no hijacking white boy....

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey no hijacking white boy....
Man, why do I gotta keep explaining myself ? There is no simple answer to any question, hence I've got to explain my case ! LOL..

Once I start writing, I can keep going and going . . . haha, the Energizer bunny of writing, that's me !

(I'm done now, btw.)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Man, why do I gotta keep explaining myself ? There is no simple answer to any question, hence I've got to explain my case ! LOL..

Once I start writing, I can keep going and going . . . haha, the Energizer bunny of writing, that's me !
that's for sure, hahaha as long as there is some healthy input explaining your self ON OCCASIOn is fine lol Anyhow Ill be back in 30 min to update my run gotta do 1 last cardio session!!!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's for sure, hahaha as long as there is some healthy input explaining your self ON OCCASIOn is fine lol Anyhow Ill be back in 30 min to update my run gotta do 1 last cardio session!!!
HAHAHA, thanks for the reminder, I've got to pop my AMP and hit the cardio as well, need any more details ?! ;)

I'll be following, bro, but I'll ease down on the feedback ! LOL

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha...............That's the last time I'll mention it bro, swear lol (actually this is the last time I'll mention it)
wow zombie did start page two, good call man.

Thats okay, I'll bug him for you!!! Wheres the avy!!!!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Morning Cardio
3 RPM
Decided to have a nice afternoon jog, my running is improving rapidly and once again I did 4 miles in 27:41. My heart rate was beating very rapid when I first began, although this was overcome I can notice how this can only be used during off season training for cross country (now and summer) due to the rigor of practices my heart rate would be way to high for me to complete them! Leaning effects are once again becoming more apparent.
Delts + Traps
3RPM
This was a killer workout, and I was able to go from 1 set to another with ease even upping the weights slightly! Energy has been incredible!
Night Cardio
Went for a nice 4 mile run in 29:30, in runner’s terms none as a “fartlek” where you randomly speed up and slow down, my heart rate ended up becoming a nuisance and when the run came to an end I was exuberant!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Norweigian - at least you gave it a fair shot..lol..anyway bro sorry to hear your couple of days on Levi didnt work well for you.

Box, keep it up bruv.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Update: Will begin PSARM and Anabolic Pump tomorrow....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:
Morning cardio
3 RPM
20 min kept it light it was rather chilly this morning and I didn't have much time to spare! Felt stimmed as hell today during class this morning (felt really good)!!
Nighttime Cardio:
3 RPM
Started out but but on the way back I was quiute winded...not only by running against the wind, but that clen is def making a noticeable difference!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looking good as this kicks off box!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I also have a box of Pslin that I might throw into th mix to spice things up....

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also have a box of Pslin that I might throw into th mix to spice things up....
definitely nice for pre w/o.
i see you like fasted cardio, but maybe experiment w, P-Slin & 50g carbs prior to cardio. i love it!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
definitely nice for pre w/o.
i see you like fasted cardio, but maybe experiment w, P-Slin & 50g carbs prior to cardio. i love it!
will do, just got back with an amazing session!!