Awards
  • Established
Day 54:

Legs

pre wo concoction of my ow
pSARM
2 MMV2
6 Hemodraulix

Lets just say this workout was sooooo intense I could tell it would be as soon as I stepped foot in the gym...
After breaking a sweat... I began with a set of leg ext., followed by squats with feet closer together (I normally go wide) anyhow im lacking a lil bit on the outside so i felt i needed to switch it up.... anyhow i hit a quick warm up and a few sets bottoming out completely. Hack Squats and calves raises (in between) came next, Next came the dumbbell lunges (which i annihilated) down the center lane of the gym and had the everyone tuned in lmfao!! The 3rd set was until failure SIMPLY FREAKY!!! anyhow, next came 4 sets of leg curls with calve raises in between and then my training partner and i were OUT!!! Def feeling the sorest of any leg workout i have done in quite some time!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Day 54:

Legs

pSARM
2 MMV2
6 Hemodraulix

Lets just say this workout was sooooo intense I could tell it would be as soon as I stepped foot in the gym...
After breaking a sweat... I began with a set of leg ext., followed by squats with feet closer together (I normally go wide) anyhow im lacking a lil bit on the outside so i felt i needed to switch it up.... anyhow i hit a quick warm up and a few sets bottoming out completely. Hack Squats and calves raises (in between) came next, Next came the dumbbell lunges (which i annihilated) down the center lane of the gym and had the everyone tuned in lmfao!! The 3rd set was until failure SIMPLY FREAKY!!! anyhow, next came 4 sets of leg curls with calve raises in between and then my training partner and i were OUT!!! Def feeling the sorest of any leg workout i have done in quite some time!!
Interesting conCOQtion you've got going on there.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea Thx Fog!! Anyhow ive got the new LG Extra Rich Choclate and man does it tastes amazing!!(im most picky on chocolate flavored protein) anyhow mixability ROCKS!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sweet holmes! I've been collecting a ton of supps that I'm going to be taking to Vitamin Shoppes for returns/exchanges... I gotta get more protein! I'll probably be making my rounds tomorrow. Taking back Cell-Tech Hardcores, Xceeds, and some other stuff for some V-Credit.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see things are going well for you man. Keep it up bro!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Yea Thx Fog!! Anyhow ive got the new LG Extra Rich Choclate and man does it tastes amazing!!(im most picky on chocolate flavored protein) anyhow mixability ROCKS!!!
i call BS unless you send me 5 tubs :D

j/k good log

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sweet holmes! I've been collecting a ton of supps that I'm going to be taking to Vitamin Shoppes for returns/exchanges... I gotta get more protein! I'll probably be making my rounds tomorrow. Taking back Cell-Tech Hardcores, Xceeds, and some other stuff for some V-Credit.

Nice man! unfortunately the LG protein hasnt been relaeased yet..BUT it comes in a sexy lookin 5lb black tub.. and will be priced very well!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! unfortunately the LG protein hasnt been relaeased yet..BUT it comes in a sexy lookin 5lb black tub.. and will be priced very well!!!
Damn son. I guess I'll be getting more of MRI's Pro-NOS ;) That stuff is dope!

Speed321

Awards
Day 54:

Legs

pSARM
2 MMV2
6 Hemodraulix

good wo bro, my legs are fried too. lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
And if yall would actually stop over at my log once in a blue moon, you'd see that my legs took a little beating as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
box whats the deal. i kinda got behind on your log...my bad dawg

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What the Hell is going on in here? Box you notice anything from that pSARM bro. I was thinking about getting some BOGO, but I don't know LG puts fcuking yombie in every sup they make WTF's up with that?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What the Hell is going on in here? Box you notice anything from that pSARM bro. I was thinking about getting some BOGO, but I don't know LG puts fcuking yombie in every sup they make WTF's up with that?
What turned me off about it is the fact that ALMOST everyone taking it has been getting very ill from the stomach pains and GI distress... When I'm going into PCT, I don't want something that's going to make me want to stop and lay down... so I didn't bother. I got enough for PCT I think as it is ;)

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What turned me off about it is the fact that ALMOST everyone taking it has been getting very ill from the stomach pains and GI distress... When I'm going into PCT, I don't want something that's going to make me want to stop and lay down... so I didn't bother. I got enough for PCT I think as it is ;)
Good to know man!! The only thing I like about LG is you can almost always get a freebie if you order one of their supps......

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hm I ve ran it quite a few times... i actually enjoy it...

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Its nice! Increased libido, aggression as well as strength gains is what i have experienced!
How do you know it's not from the other 100 supps your taking???

Just messing with you boxman

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you get that Meltdown yet? You are slacking in this log!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Box, you absolutely have to drop a few comments in the Muscle Pharm section...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This log is officially DONE, I'm callin it.......................jk box

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: just when we all thought the box logs died out...Iron digs em right back up from its grave

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this a tribute to boxmeman?