Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Teehee. What can I say....except O Town. I cant get too depressed when wherever I go there is a hot piece of ass just dying to flirt and tease...until they give in:pose:Seriously tho, the girls are a lot more friendly/stand up here.
I hear you man i moved to georgia and the girls here suck(but in a bad way). Girls from tampa are so much cooler and easier. I know a sh1t load of girls that go to ucf and valencia and they are alot cooler there as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tampa girls can party there asses off. Sorry for the pussy hijack, BOXlips

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man i moved to georgia and the girls here suck(but in a bad way). Girls from tampa are so much cooler and easier. I know a sh1t load of girls that go to ucf and valencia and they are alot cooler there as well.
Dude, get out while you still can. I was living in Macon, GA for 9 months and if you weren't driving a white BMW or Mercedes, and throwing around serious cash at the bars, while wearing designer clothes you were out. Worst nine months of my life. I actually quit my job and moved back up north to Delaware, and it's been party on since. And even when I went out on dates in GA, I couldn't stand the vanity...this coming from someone into bodybuilding, lol. I hated me some Georgia.

Note: Let me know when the circle jerk gets back into full swing (no homo). :fool2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No way is it going to end!!! Besides that until you post progress pics I refuse to believe you hit the gym;) LOL!!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im still not convinced Mr. BoxMAN isnt a school girl just messin with us.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i was late for the hijack.
soo lets hijack again :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dude, get out while you still can. I was living in Macon, GA for 9 months and if you weren't driving a white BMW or Mercedes, and throwing around serious cash at the bars, while wearing designer clothes you were out. Worst nine months of my life. I actually quit my job and moved back up north to Delaware, and it's been party on since. And even when I went out on dates in GA, I couldn't stand the vanity...this coming from someone into bodybuilding, lol. I hated me some Georgia.

Note: Let me know when the circle jerk gets back into full swing (no homo). :fool2:
I thought I was hot sh*t driving my Mustang Cobra convertible 5-speed with a 5,000 dollar sound system... then at a light, I'd have a Bentley pull up on my left and a Lamborgini pull up on my right and I'd look in the mirror and see a Beamer.... lol...
F*in Brentwood!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

I know man you describe it perfectly. That girls here think that because they were the **** in there buttfuking small town of a 1000 that they are the **** everywhere. Fukc that shiz. And all the girls here are all about the dudes in the frats and they all were the same polo shirts, blue lensed fishing glasses and dock shoes. GAY!!!!. I mean i don't want to sound like a **** but i get alot of girls anywhere else but here(although i have bag some hotties here as well). overall though i hope georgia falls off of the us.
sorry for hijack-venting

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know man you describe it perfectly. That girls here think that because they were the **** in there buttfuking small town of a 1000 that they are the **** everywhere. Fukc that shiz. And all the girls here are all about the dudes in the frats and they all were the same polo shirts, blue lensed fishing glasses and dock shoes. GAY!!!!. I mean i don't want to sound like a **** but i get alot of girls anywhere else but here(although i have bag some hotties here as well). overall though i hope georgia falls off of the us.
sorry for hijack-venting
It's all good Heman!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about all this "Georgia Peaches" talk din ??? I don't want to hear any of you mofo's bitzhin cause I live in Fcuking Tustoned, AZ reppin the *520 (I thank ya) and the girls out here make it burn when I pee!!! lol......True story though........

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
What about all this "Georgia Peaches" talk din ??? I don't want to hear any of you mofo's bitzhin cause I live in Fcuking Tustoned, AZ reppin the *520 (I thank ya) and the girls out here make it burn when I pee!!! lol......True story though........
unless you dig indian chicks....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any log updates, Box?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 48:

Chest + Bi's

6 hemodraulix
4 MMV2

Chest is beginning to shape up relatively well... Didi a mixture of dips,cables, free weights, and a hammer strength machine.. Trying to hit the chest from all angles! Anyhow after tearing this , I hit up biceps with curls with dumbbells and barbels and all around had a great workout! The pumps are ridiculous while on hemodraulix!! Great job Axis Labs! Lipo Pm has also been doing some great things for me as well the leaning effects are very nice!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 49

Legs

Wow lets just say this is rather funny! So I get home nd have made plans with my lifting buddy to meet at 515 (he was gonna pick me up) Anyhow I end up telling myself im gonna take a "short nap" hahaha as it turns out he ended up running late and wakes me up by banging on my window at 6..... Needless to say I hadnt taken any of my workout supps... So I managed to grab my MMV2 and hemodraulix...but forgot my preworkout energizer.. So, I got through the gym and ran it!! Squats were a little tight in my upper inside quad region towards the groin, but I was able to sustain quite an intense workout! Hack squats were a killer after I had did leg extensions to failure! Leg curls were next on the agenda before hitting up the amazing dead lift to close out quite an eventful workout (calve raises(machine) had been done in between a variety of sets....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 50:

4 hour exam....annihilated that biotch wow rather excited about this one Anyhow I freakin exhausted and taking the day off! Maybe some late night cardio..... After i watch Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 51-52

Out of town... cardio, resting and eating up!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 53:

6 Hemodraulix
2 MMV2

Back + Bi's

WOW!! This was a new routine and dam left the gym feeling drained yet highly satisfied :thumbsup:

Began with wide grip (tip of each end of the bar) with a nice set of chinups This was followed by a set of underhand barbell rows, T-bar rows(supersetted), and then onto a few good sets of dumbbell rows! After this it was off to seated cable rows(love using heavy weight while using strict form.... a few moderate sets of lat pulldowns and then off to deadlifts!!!! Feeling completely drained yet PUMPED out of my mind i did a couple sets of alternating d bell curls and barbell curls and a st of reverse grip and i was done!!! This Hemodraulix I must say is great! I love the fact that it lacks ANY stims and its formulation IMO i def worth buying!!! Not to mention i can take it when I need it (not everyday!!)

Speed321

Awards
Day 53:

6 Hemodraulix
2 MMV2

Back + Bi's

WOW!! This was a new routine and dam left the gym feeling drained yet highly satisfied :thumbsup:

Began with wide grip (tip of each end of the bar) with a nice set of chinups This was followed by a set of underhand barbell curls, T-bar rows(supersetted), and then onto a few good sets of dumbbell rows! After this it was off to seated cable rows(love using heavy weight while using strict form.... a few moderate sets of lat pulldowns and then off to deadlifts!!!! Feeling completely drained yet PUMPED out of my mind i did a couple sets of alternating d bell curls and barbell curls and a st of reverse grip and i was done!!! This Hemodraulix I must say is great! I love the fact that it lacks ANY stims and its formulation IMO i def worth buying!!! Not to mention i can take it when I need it (not everyday!!)
nice, man. havent been in here for awhile. keep it up

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How waz dat movie boxster?? How's your pct/cycle going overall?? lol....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How waz dat movie boxster?? How's your pct/cycle going overall?? lol....
Everything is going great! ummm threw in a lil high dosage of fenugreek and dam it helped a bunch! Movie was awesome!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea? I have fenugreek (sht tons of it) but I haven't used it in my pct cause I read some sht about ti making you lactate or some sht? You ever heard anything like that about it?

Your repps are coming, gotta go hore around first though, Hey add me to your buddy list WTF!!...........Doo iet!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Women use fenugreek to increase milk supply for babies..never have understood what it does for guys.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Women use fenugreek to increase milk supply for babies..never have understood what it does for guys.
See I've hear this and that makes alot of since really cause there's like 10 threads on here with guys saying it makes them lactate LMAO....I don't need that sht...........I'm fightin the gyno monster already:aargh::sad:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
See I've hear this and that makes alot of since really cause there's like 10 threads on here with guys saying it makes them lactate LMAO....I don't need that sht...........I'm fightin the gyno monster already:aargh::sad:
send it over here... im running low lol Id be more than happy to take it off your hands :thumbsup:

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I went to high school with this kid who would sit in the locker and lactate his nipples. He was on roids...obviously! It was some nasty ****!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 53:

Chest + tris

6 hemodraulix
2 mmv2

What a workout.... incorporated a few supersets on various sets and pre exhausted with incline flies thus setting the tone for an AMAZING workout! One of the best in quite a while especially for a chest day! Once again Hemodraulix worked magic... rest assured i'll be picking up a bottle to incorporate into various workouts down the road...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kick some azz!! Actually of all the weird supps to be working for me IDS new fat burner Lean out has been working for me!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went to high school with this kid who would sit in the locker and lactate his nipples. He was on roids...obviously! It was some nasty ****!
Why, why did you tell me that sht!!! You son of a bitzh:sick: I wont be able to drink milk for a month!!!:aargh: lol......

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Kick some azz!! Actually of all the weird supps to be working for me IDS new fat burner Lean out has been working for me!
Are you serious?? hmmm are you dosing as directed or you throwing back double dose... Who really knows what IDS threw into there formulation that they didnt list :lol:..... Anyhow did you buy the product or get it free... Just a tad overpriced IMO

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm only taking one a day before workout. I got it free, the guy we train with does all their magazine ads and is an actor. He gets it free from them.

edited to add it jumps up my heart and i sweat like crazy on one pill.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
edited to add it jumps up my heart and i sweat like crazy on one pill.
Ha,ha....sound like E/X whatever you want to call it. A lot of fun but not so good for a pre-wo boost IMO.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually the stuff is odd because I can't feel it at all unless I'm in the gym. No heat or heart racing, only kicks in if i'm in motion at the gym. Now that I'm home I feel normal. It does seem to give me better endurance and energy though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if you want all eyes then you better do something!!! ;)

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Why, why did you tell me that sht!!! You son of a bitzh:sick: I wont be able to drink milk for a month!!!:aargh: lol......
I don't care...besides "milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold

Edit: added Arnold's name just for the box man's satisfaction, even though if anyone didn't already know that then you don't deserve to be in this thread

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Best of strides with your PCT homie! I keep reading up on different things about fenugreek during PCT... I don't know anymore man!