Boxmeman's high RPM run through HAVOC... while armed with Napalm & Clen

Page 3 of 26 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    alright man good stuff. what weight do you box at?
    Usually 152.. Last time I came it without any water weight at 148


  2. how old, box?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    how old, box?
    20!!!

  4. are you on the college cross country team, then? interesting!

    ran it in high school, but not college.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    are you on the college cross country team, then? interesting!

    ran it in high school, but not college.
    yep
    •   
       


  6. track is some good ish. Leanest time of my life.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Day 2:
    Morning Cardio
    3 RPM
    Felt amazing! Hit it up at a nice pace (at least for the morning), Heart rate was a little high during HIIT… I did a 10 min warm-up reset watch then hit 4 miles in 26:22, halfway through the clock was stopped and I performed 6 100yard sprints, this was followed by a short rest and then the continuance of the run. Note: I’m surprisingly not sore from yesterday’s chest workout and I implemented some new crazy things…yet my quads are still feeling it!!

    Back + Tri's
    3 RPM
    Great stuff, while doing curls ive noticed being slightly more cut (maybe its just me..) anyhow strength is coming back hard and fast and im leaning up nicely!

    Cardio (30 min)
    3 RPM(Special Occasion)
    Wanted to feel good when i went out so i took RPM again 30 min before running, this cardio session was at a slow comfortable pace (7:45-8min miles)...

  8. Logs lookin good brutha man. I cant wait till monday! Hitting it hard, then tuesday i get that 3-ad!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. everything is lookin good so far, u are an animal with that cardio

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou32937 View Post
    everything is lookin good so far, u are an animal with that cardio
    no kidding!!!

  11. training for cross country & a bb show at the same time, tough go dude..
    you plan on trimming that cardio down somewhat at any point?
    i will say your stack looks quite beastly; Havoc was the last PH i ever did, back in '06 when it first came out. got some good results out of it, great hardening, got so tight it felt like my muscles were gonna snap when i trained.
    before pics??

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    training for cross country & a bb show at the same time, tough go dude..
    you plan on trimming that cardio down somewhat at any point?
    i will say your stack looks quite beastly; Havoc was the last PH i ever did, back in '06 when it first came out. got some good results out of it, great hardening, got so tight it felt like my muscles were gonna snap when i trained.
    before pics??
    Well ere's the prob I LOVE cadio went without it for 3 months, now im loving it, but yea im gonna trim it down slightly, but dot feel i have to worry about muscle breakdown... Yes, i'll be posting pics when i get the chance..

  13. Sub'd !!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Sub'd !!!
    Oh $hit we have the Norwegian on board!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Oh $hit we have the Norwegian on board!!
    Your Napalm and Clen is turning me on, what can I say ?! lol

  16. So you are taking 6 caps of RPM/day in 2 doses?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    So you are taking 6 caps of RPM/day in 2 doses?
    Nope 3 caps a day + Winztrol at max dose....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Nope 3 caps a day + Winztrol at max dose....
    Thats what I thought. Thought I was misreading.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  19. Maybe Im misreading just trying to understand. But on day 1 you said you took you RPM before your cardio/training session..and it was fasted as well? As in you did you cardio session fasted and your lifting fasted?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. Ok folks just some quick info on the napalm.....aside from the fact that i'll be doing 5 days clen mixed with napalm and 5 days regular napalm, i'm not using this stuff sparingly as I really wanna see how well it works therefore if needed I'll be buying a few more bottles if/when needed...

  21. Sounds good Box - Rock ON!

  22. Subbed.

    Let's see how that Napalm works. I'd like to give it a go if it works good for you.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Subbed.

    Let's see how that Napalm works. I'd like to give it a go if it works good for you.
    Don't worry if it dosent i'll let you know...wouldnt want you to waste 36 bucks on something that dosent work!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Don't worry if it dosent i'll let you know...wouldnt want you to waste 36 bucks on something that dosent work!!!
    I just did last week. . . Leviathan Reloaded .. Considering returning it to bb.com and getting that Napalm instead .. 2 caps NO effect, 3 caps NO effect .. - apart from the first two servings .. I will not continue taking a fatburner in which I'm having to bump the dosage within two days, and DEFINITELY not if I'm having to bump the dosage by 100% after a couple days !

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I just did last week. . . Leviathan Reloaded .. Considering returning it to bb.com and getting that Napalm instead .. 2 caps NO effect, 3 caps NO effect .. - apart from the first two servings .. I will not continue taking a fatburner in which I'm having to bump the dosage within two days, and DEFINITELY not if I'm having to bump the dosage by 100% after a couple days !
    lol wow most rave about leviathan reloaded! I personally find it decent myself.... although there are better things out there... but i feel for the average person a levi dcp stack is great! Good luck on getting a refund and why in the world are you ordering from that wretched place...(bb.com)?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DRIVE through the JUNGLE at high RPMs
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:56 PM
  2. running a havoc cycle
    By WhoDey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:33 PM
  3. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:33 AM
  4. Rpn Havoc While On Prescription Drug???
    By preluda97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Log in
Log in