Summer Prep with IGF-2, Anabolic Pump, RPM and Extras

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well before I start with anything I would like to thank Lanbane and Applied Nutriceuticals for giving me the opportunity to give this a go. I rarely try new supplements but thanks to Lanbane I got the IGF-2 from the "Boss is Away" thread and decided I would log it with RPM to reap full benefits out of this stack.

Background
Well its been quite a while since I've actually been on AM consistently and able to fully train. Before last summer I herniated multiple discs in my lower back training for football and was out of the game for 6 months. I avoided back surgery and was back in the gym in early October after loosing close to 40lbs. Began lifting again cautiously and am now back to around 95% and ready to step up with a quality log and pre-summer cut. Also around January 15 I began a powerfull and anabolic pump stack and finished it up a week ago with amazing results (I would have logged it but had no time to consistently give updates so decided not to.) I find it beneficial though because now I can judge IGF with somewhat of a background with GH/test boosters. RPM will be a new experience.

Stats
6'4
220 lbs
Estimated 14-15% bf
Just turned 19

Supplements
IGF-2 - dosed at 9 pills (3 pills 3x a day)
RPM - beginning either March 15 or April 1 when I start my CKD portion of the cut.
Anabolic Pump ~ 3x a day, taken pre/post workout and with 3rd meal of the day (last carb containing meal of day)
Xtend
Dymatize Whey Protein
Nutra Green Tea Pills

**Note**: Depending on the reviews, results, and eventually the price of USP's Recreate I am going to try to add it into the mix. I have had excellent results with their products in the past and would think it would stack nicely with both IGF-2 and RPM.

Diet
Through March I will be using a standard 40/40/20 split of P/C/F at 3100 calories. From there I will measure results both from the scale, tape, and mirror and adjust accordingly. April 1 I will begin a CKD diet to really push myself to the limits. Food sources will all be natural whole foods (chicken, tuna, oats, flax, almonds, broccoli, etc.) Also becuase of my back I was forced to take a year off before college so diet will be SPOTLESS and no hindering factors.

Training
This is subject to change but the cardio will remain intact no matter what I may switch to lifting wise.

Monday; Back
Tuesday: Empty stomach cardio (IGF-2 taken before, BCAA taken during)
Wednesday: Tri/Abs. 20 min HIIT session.
Thursday: Legs
Firday: Bis/Shoulders. 20 min HIIT session
Saturday: Empty stomach cardio (IGF-2 taken before, BCAA taken during)
Sunday: Chest/Abs

Goals
My overall goal by the middle of May or June 1 is to be at or below 8% body fat. I will be highly cautious and take all the time that is needed to avoid muscle loss. I'm not looking for strength gains but would not be surprised if they were to show up, however I hope to maintain strength through the process (with a solid diet and these supps I think that is very reasonable.)

Notes
I will report notable lifts, feelings, energy levels (especially once RPM is added,) and overall gains/losses to judge to effectiveness of these products on myself. I will be adding before and after shots for comparisons and will field all of the questions if they arise to the best of my abilty.

---------------------------------------------------
Week 1-2 Review

Measurments as of 3/15

Weight: 209.2 (- 10.8)
BF: est. 12.5-13% (-2%)
Arms: R: 15 1/8in L: 15 1/4in
Waist (1 in below navel at largest point): 37 1/4 in (-3/4 in)

Overall I am pleased with th first two weeks of this cut. From a fat loss stand point I am coming along very nicely. Although it wasn't a huge drop in waist measurement as many know that is and will be the last place to see results so 3/4 lost already is awesome. I have really noticed the major effects of the 10 pound loss in my arms, lower quads, and chest. Consdiering I have not lost any strength over the past two weeks couple with the noticable fat loss throughout my body I can easily say I have lost no muscle (not saying that was 10 pounds of fat, glycogen was definitely a part. However water intake remains at 2 gallons a day so not soo much water loss.) Mirror comparisons are really what has me the most motivated so far. Visibly seeing the leaning out is highly rewarding and its only a matter of time before the hard part (abdomen/love handles) feels the wrath.

As far as the supplements and there hand in this I have to say that IGF-2 has really produced on its claims of muscle endurance and accelerated recovery time. Strength like mentioned before has really stayed the same despite the calorie deficit (which will be dropped lower starting tomorrow) and taking that fact with a grain of salt and not expecting massive strength increases its a very reputable claim thus far. Furthermore IGF-2's sleep benefits have been very prominent. Deep restful sleep for 8-9 hours every night has been awesome both for muscle and energy benefits but mental as well.

Anabolic Pump has also substantiated its claims. Despite taking in appreciable amounts of carbs over the past two weeks (274 grams every day, and 307 grams on leg day!) as you can see fat loss has not been hindered at all. I consider myself an endo-meso so carbs aren't completely my best friend.

I figure to be adding in RPM as soon as I get my back taken care of (I don't want to start taking RPM than have to stop due to epidural procedure where I will be knocked out.) Also I have decided to make the IGF-2 run a little bit shorter than anticipated. Instead of the 6 week max run I've decided to give my bodies natural test and GH a chance to rest and will cycle off after one bottle of IGF-2 which is around a 5 week run. I will however be keeping in the RPM in throughout the remainder of my cut.

Week 3 Review

Weight: 207.3 (-1.9)
Arms: R:15 1/4 (no change) ::15 1/2 (no change)
Waist: 37 (-1/4 in)

Not huge numbers on the scale but thats not where I want to see changes per say but rather in the mirror, and mirror changes there are. I know how I loose weight and it is truly the definition of inside out (my extremities go then chest and back, and then finally the love handels and mid section.) I have not noticed any big changes in the mid section and no change in love handle area but I can say that my legs are becoming extremely lean while my lats appear more present and my chest is looking fuller/more defined (it actually looks bigger with separation from the delts forming nicely.) I also know I am holding some water weight because my sodium intake has been a bit higher than it should (been eating some deli turkey and frozen chicken breasts lately while my water intake remains at 2 gallons a day.)

As far as supplements go I'm not going to go into huge detail with either the IGF-2 or AP because both of their final reviews will be comming up shortly so I will save it for that.

RPM has been so-so. The first day I took it I felt the effects immediately (however it was taken by itself and not with IGF-2 and it was also on an empty stomach upon waking before cardio.) The effects I felt on day one were what I was expecting daily. However I have yet to see those results again. I have a couple questions regarding RPM: Is one hour after a carb meal too soon to be taking RPM? Would IGF-2 blunt the effects of RPM due to the release of GH? I'm trying to figure out what would cause the lack of effects and these are the factors that are different from day 1. Either way I will no for sure in the upcoming days because all my workouts while on ckd will be empty stomach (that includes lifting) so RPM will be truly tested and I can find out whats going on with me. If I still feel no effects than I am going to ramp up the dosage to 5 pre workout.

I think the fat burning is really going to be kicked into high gear in the following week and will definitely bring me some answers regarding my bodies reaction to RPM on certain schedules/ dosing protocols. I will keep you guys posted.

Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Review

Preface:
-I began IGF-2 on day 1 of my cutting phase in hopes of strength retention while on a reduced calorie diet, aid in preservation of LBM, loose body fat at a controlled rate, and to help with sleep and overall well being. Was used in conjunction with AP (which I have used before so results were easily separated between the two.)

-I ran 1 bottle for a total of 24 days with a dosing pattern of:
4 pills pre-workout. 3 pills midday, and 3 pills 45 minutes before bed.

Body Changes (Initial ---> 3 weeks after)

Weight : 220 -----> 200.2 (-19.8 *Water and Glycogen loss attributes to this as well.)
Body Fat %: 14%---->12% (-2%) *this is done by my idea of bf. Judge from pictures for personal thoughts.
Waist just below navel: 38in ---> 36.5 in (-1.5 in)
Arms: R:15.5 L:15.5 ----> R:15.25 (-.25) L:15 (-.5)
Calves: R:15 L:15 ---> R:14.875(-.125) L: 14.5 (-.5)

Strength/Cardio Endurance:
-Throughout the 3 weeks I noted all lifts remained within 5% of their pre cut PRs. Although no strength was gained I was not surprised as I was not taking this product for that intention. I am very pleased with knowing abnormal strength loss (which in turn would lead me to believe LBM loss was occurring) did not occur at any point while taking IGF-2.

-Despite some peoples success with IGF-2 and endurance/cardio benefits I personally experienced little/no benefit. I noted from the first dose that while doing empty stomach cardio I was sluggish and tired easier than normal (I am assuming this is from the gh release?)

-However abstract from the results I saw from endurance during cardio I saw immediate benefits in recovery and endurance during strength training. Within the first week time between sets and exercises were drastically reduced. I give myself 2-3 minuets in between sets on smaller muscle groups and 3-4.5 minuets on larger muscle groups (and typically go towards the latter allotted time.) While on IGF-2 and keeping weights high I was barreling through rest times and there fore also cutting down on overall time in the gym.

Fat Loss
-I can't directly attribute fat loss to IGF-2 since I saw no remarkable jumps compared to previous fat loss periods without it, but LBM retention was definitely seen; namely dosing 4 caps prior to empty stomach cardio. I use to do empty stomach purely on an empty stomach and although fat loss was solid muscle loss was always in the back of my head. With IGF-2 I felt no adverse sides to emtpy stomach cardio and felt like it was almost a "armor" protecting muscle from unneeded breakdown.

Overall Subjective Feelings
-Drastic increase in anaerobic recovery time, but no increase/slight decrease in aerobic exercise.
-Acne noticed on chest 7 days in, subsided by day 14.
-Increase in nail growth as well as hair growth after 10 days remaining for the rest of the products use.
-Much improved sleep. Within 45 minuets of taking IGF-2 before bed I was out like a light. Vivid dreams and deep RPM sleep was noted. Woke up resfreshed and ready to go every morning.
-No mood elevation that people report while take GH/Test boosters.

Overall Ratings:
Strength Retention: 8.5/10
Endurance/Recovery 8/10 (loved the lifting benefits, not a fan of cardio results)
Sleep: 9.5/10
Pumps/Vascularity: 7/10 (Pumps and vascularity where there, but no different than when I was taking AP solo, so I attribute vascularity and pumps to AP.)
Product as a whole: 8.25/10

Overall I very much enjoyed IGF-2 and its benefits. I recommend it too anyone considering trying it out and would love to see what someone could do on a purely LBM/strength gaining period.

Before:

After:

USP Labs Anabolic Pump Review

Preface:
-Although I ran this bottle of Anabolic Pump along side IGF-2 I have been using AP for quite some time (have used two bottles previously in the past.) So this review is my overall feelings toward the product from the sum of my experience with it and not just this particular log.

-Also since I have run it before I can easily distinguish what I felt this go around when it was with IGF-2.

Past Experiences.
Well over a year ago I was sidelined from all lifting due to injury and was contained to doing only cardio on an elliptical machine for a little over 5 months. I had just gotten up to 225 with a little bit to much fat and was getting ready to cut down when I was sidelined. Now over the next few months this is what I achieved with just AP and light cardio.

-Lost close to 20 lbs of fat (was at about 193-195 when I started back up.)
-When I came back to the gym in early October within 1 week my strength was at pre injury levels (which means I had lost 0 lbm despite being unable to lift.)
-Throughout my injury I was subjected to constantly worrying about eating carbs and instead could utilize them to preserve muscle while stripping off fat (not only was physically rewarding but mentally as well.)
-When I got back into the gym in October I was able to start up AP with a solid nutritional and training regime and my muscle mass and strength went through the roof (I would have logged this but was unable to at them time.)
-I got back up to 220 in 4.5 months at 4-4.5% less body fat than pre-injury! **Note 1 bottle of USP Labs Powerful was run with the AP.**

Body Changes *this Bottle* with IGF-2 (Initial ---> 3 weeks after)

Weight : 220 -----> 200.2 (-19.8 *Water and Glycogen loss attributes to this as well.)
Body Fat %: 14%---->12% (-2%) *this is done by my idea of bf. Judge from pictures for personal thoughts.
Waist just below navel: 38in ---> 36.5 in (-1.5 in)
Arms: R:15.5 L:15.5 ----> R:15.25 (-.25) L:15 (-.5)
Calves: R:15 L:15 ---> R:14.875(-.125) L: 14.5 (-.5)

Strength/Endurance:
-Individually I don't find Anabolic Pump to increase strength but endurance is ten fold better. With the amount of carbs I am able to put down and therefore the amount of glycogen stored in my muscles I blow through sets at the gym.

-Aerobically AP is a godsend as well. During my bulk prior to cutting I would take AP with some oats and a banana prior to running 6 miles (this was twice a week) and it was a breeze.

Diet/Carbs/Fat Loss:
-Anabolic Pump is a supplement of many uses. I have used AP to cut weight, maintain weight, and loose weight.

-Aside form the success I have had with AP during LBM gaining phases, AP is truly irreplaceable when trying to loose BF while maintaining LBM. I consider myself a endo/meso (leaning a bit more towards endo) and for me to be able to put down 230 grams of carbs a day while loosing significant body fat is remarkable. Keeping carbs high for me = lbm retention, and when fat loss is added I am truley stunned.

-I am currently using AP on carb ups during the CKD portion of my cut.

Overall Subjective Feelings
-Recovery while on AP is incredible. Like stated before a product that has the ability to saturate muscles with glycogen has allowed me to burst through sets and keep a steady schedule/pace even on when I am consistently pushing past PRs with weight and reps.

-Pumps and vascularity are not what you will experience with a NO product. Full, pumped, engorged muscles is the only way to describe what I feel like in the gym training. Not only does this provide a mental boost and great feeling but it is creating an environment PRIMED for anabolism.

-Something I didn't expect from AP was its ability to aid in aerobic exercise. During my bulk I was running 6 miles twice a week. Not only did 6 miles feel like a breeze, but my gains were never hindered what so ever. AP and carbs before meant my cardiovascular system was getting worked out and kept healthy with no ill effects in gaining muscle.

Overall Ratings:
Strength: 7/10 (solo don't notice much. Coupled with IGF-2 or PoweFULL and strength sky rockets.)
Muscle Growth/Retnetion: 10/10 (result speak for themselves)
Fat Loss: 10/10 (If I'm cutting and carbs are in my diet, so will AP)
Endurance/Recovery 10/10 (both aerobically and anaerobically endurance was greatly increased)
Pumps/Vascularity: 9.75/10 (unless I lift I don't notice much of a pump, but as I get to lower bf I have a feeling this will change and make it a 10.)
Product as a whole: 9.35/10

Overall
I can honestly say the Anabolic Pump will remain in my supplement collection for the rest of my days. Every stack I have will not be complete with out its effects. Protein Powder, BCAAs, EFAs, and AP are now my staples.

Recent Cut Results (Carbs were around 220-240 grams per day as well)
Before:

After:

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

The Stack

BIG Thanks to Nutraplanet for making be able to afford all of this stuff lol.

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Heres all the before stats/pictures. The plan is this Saturday will be the first day of the new diet and training schedule while Monday will be the first dose of IGF-2 and other supplements.

Febryary 25 Starting Stats
6'4
219.8 lbs
15% bf (guessing, could be higher?)
Arms: R: 15.5in L15.5in
Waist (1 in below navel at largest point): 38 in
Calf: R: 15in L:15in

**All shots are taken first thing in the morning cold before breakfast. I'm looking forward to this log and will update when I begin.

Last edited:
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone told you that you look like Dwight Howard??

On a side-note, you may want to increase your volume for back training. I know that you had a back injury, so I am pretty sure that deads aren't gonna happen, but pull-ups and/or rows can be used with minimal back strain. IGF-2 and RPM are fantastic supplements; I posted my review of it a few months back and I really enjoyed it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone told you that you look like Dwight Howard??

On a side-note, you may want to increase your volume for back training. I know that you had a back injury, so I am pretty sure that deads aren't gonna happen, but pull-ups and/or rows can be used with minimal back strain. IGF-2 and RPM are fantastic supplements; I posted my review of it a few months back and I really enjoyed it.
Goal = throw down like Dwight lol.

Man back is my most irritating point. I've been training back just as hard as my other body parts (pull ups, cable rows, pull downs, etc) but the growth just isn't there. Strength in rows and such are definitely there but pull ups and pull downs strength is minimal/none. A lot does have to do with the fact that I can't do deads but I know for a fact that I can get it going without them. I think throughout this cut I'm going to focus on barbell/dumbbell rows and other exercises I have been doing but really make a point to squeeze my Lats together at the top of contractions and keep a 3 second TUT on the eccentric. Also I'm going to keep it at 10-12 reps to hopefully maximize growth.

If it doesn't start growing then I may just have to research some Lat implants or maybe just wear a superman cape everywhere :lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goal = throw down like Dwight lol.

Man back is my most irritating point. I've been training back just as hard as my other body parts (pull ups, cable rows, pull downs, etc) but the growth just isn't there. Strength in rows and such are definitely there but pull ups and pull downs strength is minimal/none. A lot does have to do with the fact that I can't do deads but I know for a fact that I can get it going without them. I think throughout this cut I'm going to focus on barbell/dumbbell rows and other exercises I have been doing but really make a point to squeeze my Lats together at the top of contractions and keep a 3 second TUT on the eccentric. Also I'm going to keep it at 10-12 reps to hopefully maximize growth.

If it doesn't start growing then I may just have to research some Lat implants or maybe just wear a superman cape everywhere :lol:
Varying your grip is important. I put a huge emphasis on back (I train it 2x/wk with a bout 8-9 sets per session) and TUT is huge for lats. Looking at your physique, I would guess that your biceps take over a lot during back training.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Varying your grip is important. I put a huge emphasis on back (I train it 2x/wk with a bout 8-9 sets per session) and TUT is huge for lats. Looking at your physique, I would guess that your biceps take over a lot during back training.
Interesting. So You would do back Monday then again on Friday with 2 different styles for each day? I've never really tried varying grips on things always just did mildly wide then close grip. I'm going to start off with a 2 day split for back, once every 2 weeks with different styles, and just focus on really wide grip pull ups/downs, rows, and the like.

Your also definitely right on the arms taking the brunt of back work. For a while I did lat pull downs incorrectly and only a few months ago realized it and fixed it. Not complaining about the arm size but I hate that they overpower my small ass back.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. So You would do back Monday then again on Friday with 2 different styles for each day? I've never really tried varying grips on things always just did mildly wide then close grip. I'm going to start off with a 2 day split for back, once every 2 weeks with different styles, and just focus on really wide grip pull ups/downs, rows, and the like.

Your also definitely right on the arms taking the brunt of back work. For a while I did lat pull downs incorrectly and only a few months ago realized it and fixed it. Not complaining about the arm size but I hate that they overpower my small ass back.
Monday and Thursday. I usually do a lift with my hands, supinated, pronated, and with a neutral grip. Keeps things fresh and hits the back in more angles this way.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update before this gets going. I decided to add in Anabolic Pump into the first month of the cut since 35% of my 3000 cals will be coming from carbs. I had a bottle on hand and was saving it but decided it would only make this stack more potent.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Well I took my first dose of IGF-2 yesterday before my first session of empty stomach cardio. I will be dosing 4 caps pre workout, 3 caps mid day, 3 caps 45 minutes before bed. Anabolic Pump is taken before pre/post workout meals and before 3rd meal of the day (which is also the last carb containing meal of the day.)

For comparison sake later down the road heres some beginning working sets that were done today on Chest (the main exercises). All Reps were done following TUT (2:2 ratio)
DB Bench Press: 85x8, 100x10
DB Incline Press: 70x8, 85x8
Dips: BW+45x8, BW+70x6 (wanted 8)

Notes
-Its too early at this point in the game to notice effects of IGF-2.

-I have taken Anabolic Pump for the past month so I will be able to clearly differentiate between results from the different supplements.

-Felt a good pump and muscular endurance during all lifts. In fact during my cable crunches on the heavier last sets the veins in my arm felt like they were going to pop which was odd.

-I'm looking forward to the sleep benefits from the IGF-2.

-Only negative I have at this point is being hungry. I can't tell if its from the IGF-2 or just the drop to 3000 cals (and less carbs than usual) but I find I am hungry even after I eat. I may die when I drop down even lower hah.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Workout
-Yesterday did back. Switched up my back training to really focus on pulling with my elbows and keep a strict 2:2 and 2:3 TUT ratio. Felt really good but with the new focus weights are down (essentially starting over on my back training.)

-Today was 45 minutes of low intensity cardio on an emtpy stomach. 4 IGF-2 was taken before and felt a little sluggish on the elliptical but that is to be expected from hopefully the rise in IGF and it being early on in my empty stomach cardio.

Notes
-Sleep has been great since starting. I'm having no trouble falling asleep and have been having insanely vivid dreams. I woke up this morning ready to bang out cardio and completely rested.

-Again the only thing that has been bothering me is hunger. I think in a few days that my body will adjust to the new diet scheme.

- Lasly I decided to fluctuate my kcals for my days. (2900, 3100, 3200 on different days depending on the training day)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Workout

-Workouts have been at a great level of intensity.

-Lifts/Strength haven't dropped at all and TUT is really working out my muscles.

Notes
-Did legs today and while squatting (theres a mirror right in front of the rack) I noticed veins on my lower tear drop part of my quads. Also afterwards doing my hamstring exercises I noticed veins starting to show up on my calves. AP is really producing excellent pumps and showing me some progress in the fat loss department with added vascularity. Its nice to see some progress this early and really helps with the lack of cals.

-I have also noticed my chest breaking out a bit from the IGF-2. I never have problems with breakouts so IGF-2 must be doing something.

-Sleep has still been awesome (deep, restful, sleep.) However I do find I can't sleep in at all; once 7:30 rolls around I'm up and ready to go.

-I'm still having problems with cravings (not junk food but with extra servings of oatmeal or protein or my whole wheat bagels. I don't give into them but they are there )

-With the warm weather coming around I have been getting outside more (basketball, tennis, football, baseball.) I find it a little bit inconvenient because I have to be uber careful with calories and not going catabolic with the extra 1000 or so cals lost (I Have been adding in an extra meal afterwards when its intense.)

Enjoying the stack thus far and am intrigued to see what the future has in store with strength and fat loss. I can't wait to add in RPM.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the igf-2 is definitely nice for sleep. I don't usually notice the sluggishness on fasted cardio, but it does happen sometimes. usually disappears by the time i'm warmed up tho

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lookin good so far...once the IGF-2 kicks in hard im sure this is gonna get good

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I wannabe, I wannabe like D. Howard?

"Goal = throw down like Dwight lol."

I couldn't pass this log up once I saw the D. Howard pic...lol. I'm a big Orlando Magic fan and D. Howard is the man.

Now as for your goal...sorry man, but good luck with that. :D D. Howard is in a class all by himself....his impersonation of superman and his dunk was something to behold. However, I give you props for having such a tall order of a goal. :clap2:

I will be following along the rest of the way to see what kind of results you get from the stack. Good luck going forward bud.:thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
the igf-2 is definitely nice for sleep. I don't usually notice the sluggishness on fasted cardio, but it does happen sometimes. usually disappears by the time i'm warmed up tho
Yea man the sleep just continues to improve. The sluggishness may just be my body readjusting to the cardio (took a month off) or the lower carbs, but I'll know for sure in the upcoming sessions.

lookin good so far...once the IGF-2 kicks in hard im sure this is gonna get good
I'm anticipating the full effects to be present in week 3-4. So since I want to run it for at least 7 weeks then off that seems like some solid time to get the full effects.

"Goal = throw down like Dwight lol."

I couldn't pass this log up once I saw the D. Howard pic...lol. I'm a big Orlando Magic fan and D. Howard is the man.

Now as for your goal...sorry man, but good luck with that. :D D. Howard is in a class all by himself....his impersonation of superman and his dunk was something to behold. However, I give you props for having such a tall order of a goal. :clap2:

I will be following along the rest of the way to see what kind of results you get from the stack. Good luck going forward bud.:thumbsup:
Lol thanks bro. Ya I know I'm never getting 12 feet up but maybe a couple of his dunks. Ive never been below 10 and I'm hoping it helps with the vertical (plus a lot of calf training ahah.) If I get anywhere near it by the end of this I'll try to post up a video ahah. Dwight is insane though (I'm not a real team follower, except team USA, but like to follow Dwight, Lebron, and Amare (Lebron's my favorite because he's absurd and has a legit business mind and aspirations.)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a) You've put on some decent mass buddy.

b) The Broncos still suck.

c) I had no eff'ing clue you were 19.

d) Good luck.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
a) You've put on some decent mass buddy.

b) The Broncos still suck.

c) I had no eff'ing clue you were 19.

d) Good luck.
Thanks a lot Mullet, appreciate the support. Yea I've been really busting my ass over the past 2 years and it has really paid off (I look back at some pictures before I signed up with Bobo and its just scary how bad they were.) Now that my diet is 100% nailed in and I know exactly what I want to achieve with my body gains are quite nice. Yup only 19, and I feel like I'm 18 since I'll be a freshman next year instead of this year.

Also all I'm going to say is Jay Cutler's emergence 2008. You heard it hear first.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Workout
-Workouts have been quality considering I have dropped cals and carbs down.

-Thursday did legs and am continuing to add in "widow maker" squat sets after 2 heavier working sets. Interestered to see how that goes for leg growth and potential fat loss because of the added energy expenditure.

-Friday bis and shoulders was at my usually strength (everything was TUT so considering that I'm very pleased with the weight.) The only thing that was lower than normal were my shoulder presses but by 2 reps on the last set of 70s (I'll keep track of that to monitor strength gains in the future.) First HIIT session afterwards destroyed me (20 minutes preceded by a 5 min warm up.)

-Today was just 45 minutes of empty stomach cardio.

Notes
- After leg day I was absolutely drained and ended up sleeping for 10 hours (normally I can't sleep more than 8.) 10 hours + deep REM type made me feel incredible the next morning. Honestly really enjoying the sleep thus far on IGF-2.

-I've been feeling good throughout the day. I'm a little drained at times, but overall days are going by fine energy wise. Once RPM is added I feel like it will really be giving me a boost though.

-Diet has been 100%. Feels good getting everything in so easily (got nothing better to do with so much time on my hands...)

-So far enjoying th early stages of IGF-2. Next few weeks should be interesting.

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Possible confusion!

Thanks a lot Mullet, appreciate the support. Yea I've been really busting my ass over the past 2 years and it has really paid off (I look back at some pictures before I signed up with Bobo and its just scary how bad they were.) Now that my diet is 100% nailed in and I know exactly what I want to achieve with my body gains are quite nice. Yup only 19, and I feel like I'm 18 since I'll be a freshman next year instead of this year.

Also all I'm going to say is Jay Cutler's emergence 2008. You heard it hear first.
You do realize there are some people who would think you are referring to Mr. O and not Jay Cutler, the Starting QB, for the Denver Broncos. :D.

BTW...damn I can't stand the Broncos...:toofunny:. I should actually kind of like them considering my father once played for them for one season before a career ending injury back in the late 60's...I've been looking for a football card of him, but I don't think there were any made....seriously. Anyway, keep up the hard work on the log man...its looking nice so far. :thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
You do realize there are some people who would think you are referring to Mr. O and not Jay Cutler, the Starting QB, for the Denver Broncos. :D.

BTW...damn I can't stand the Broncos...:toofunny:. I should actually kind of like them considering my father once played for them for one season before a career ending injury back in the late 60's...I've been looking for a football card of him, but I don't think there were any made....seriously. Anyway, keep up the hard work on the log man...its looking nice so far. :thumbsup:
Thanks man. Theres only one Jay Cutler though :D. Good luck with the card hunt.

Update later today.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Workouts
-Workouts continue to kick my ass. This TUT program I restarted is really making me focus on the the target muscles and I'm feeling sore for the first time in a while. I have also really been focusing on my back and pulling with my elbows and so on and hopefully by the end of this will notice some difference (already have in the following hours after the workouts but hopefully size as well.)

-Strength is still to my liking. I have a gauge now as to where my starting numbers are with the TUT style lifts and will be able to fully gauge where my strength goes from here.

-Vascularity and pumps during my workouts remain high.

-Energy is definitly there throughout my workouts and I never feel fatigued or like I need extra rest in between sets which is very nice.

-HIIT cardio is really kicking my ass and I love it. One of my sessions is after my workout on the day after I do legs, and all I am going to say is god damn does that **** hurt!

-On my empty stomach cardio days I have found it interesting that it takes much more effort for me now to get my heart rate around 130. I feel like I have to really bust my ass just to get it to the 65% of max (130 bpm.) I assume thats from the extra cardio I did during the winter.

Notes
-Still noticing a slight breakout on my chest. Nothing major and theres no sins on my face. Skin is still nice and smooth and no oily skin type instances.

-I'm beginning to sleep more and have found myself sleeping a full 9 hours a night.

-10 days in and no side effects/negatives so far.

-I will be posting a week in review weekly by editing it into my first post at the bottom. This Saturday I will add the first two weeks and update measurements.

***Side note. I am going back to my doctor in about a week in regards to my back and my herniated disc I have been dealing with. It seems to be flaring up in recent weeks (I can still preform fine in the gym, but when I try to play basketball or tennis or really any sport with running impact it really bothers me.) I assume I will be getting another nerve root block injection in my back (L5 S-1) and will have to take off from IGF-2 for 2 days prior. After the shot I will resume full dose and will begin RPM

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Good log, I'm following along closely. I've been thinking running IGF-2 after my current stack ends in mid-april. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the rest of the log!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Nothing but Empty stomach cardio this morning so not too much to report. However today I did special order Lyle McDonald's The Ketogenic Diet. I began reading it online after seeing how highly regarded it was. I have to say the ideas and principles stated in the preview online were very impressive. I can't wait to get my copy and set up my plan for the CKD portion (I thought I knew what was what with the CKD but this really opened up my mind.)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Workout
-Strength remains constant with no drop off what so ever. Strength also remains impressively high with respect towards the TUT scheme. 90x10x3 on overheard easy bar tricep extensions felt easy (2:2) which I will bump up next week.

-Workout energy is really solid. I never drag behind and can really move in between sets (2:30 min and I'm ready to go.)

Notes
-I can already notice major leaning out in my extremities (especially my forearms and calves.) I notice more definition in my lower tear drop quads as well. I can't wait to do measurements on Saturday to see just exactly where I am at 2 weeks in.

-I've begun to notice elevated aggression as well. I find driving to the gym and especially driving home I am very short tempered. I also for the first time ever let someone have it in the movie theaters (during 10000 bc) when they thought they were funny in making moronic noises throughout the first 20 minutes. Now I'll tell someone off but I really went off on these teenagers.

-Like mentioned above I'm really starting to notice some nice leaning out. Fat loss coupled with the pumps/vascularity from the AP is really keeping me motivated and looking forward to starting the CKD diet to really kick start a fat loss barrage.

-So far I am very happy with IGF-2 with its strength saving effects thus far and workout intensity. AP has really been impressive from the fact I'm still taking in appreciable carbs and leaning out very quickly.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Workout
-Had an awesome leg day yesterday. Killed 4 sets of hack squats for 10 reps followed by lunges and lying leg curls and extensions.

-I think I pulled a muscle in my left shoulder so unfortunately had to keep shoulders today to only 4 sets of 10 on upright rows. Had a great bicep workout though. Pump was incredible throughout and strength was awesome. Form has been spot on and reps just keep on coming.

-HIIT again today, but its really a killer. HIIT on Wednesdays are tiring but not painful. However doing HIIT after leg day is a b*tch! Busted through it though.

Notes
-Breakout on my chest is fine and under control. It really isn't bad at all and its just enough to know IGF is really kicking it up. Also no signs what so ever of any oily skin.

-I find that I am really focused in the gym and never drift off. Im always thinking about the next set and working sets are very zoned in.

-One of the biggest things I have noticed with IGF is my ability to crank out sets with very little rest time. I've been in the gym too long in the past couple of weeks but now I'm blowing through workouts.

-I'm pumped for tomorrow when I get to weigh in and take measurements for the first time.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-2 Review

Week 1-2 Review

Measurments as of 3/15

Overall I am pleased with th first two weeks of this cut. From a fat loss stand point I am coming along very nicely. Although it wasn't a huge drop in waist measurement as many know that is and will be the last place to see results so 3/4 lost already is awesome. I have really noticed the major effects of the 10 pound loss in my arms, lower quads, and chest. Consdiering I have not lost any strength over the past two weeks couple with the noticable fat loss throughout my body I can easily say I have lost no muscle (not saying that was 10 pounds of fat, glycogen was definitely a part. However water intake remains at 2 gallons a day so not soo much water loss.) Mirror comparisons are really what has me the most motivated so far. Visibly seeing the leaning out is highly rewarding and its only a matter of time before the hard part (abdomen/love handles) feels the wrath.

As far as the supplements and there hand in this I have to say that IGF-2 has really produced on its claims of muscle endurance and accelerated recovery time. Strength like mentioned before has really stayed the same despite the calorie deficit (which will be dropped lower starting tomorrow) and taking that fact with a grain of salt and not expecting massive strength increases its a very reputable claim thus far. Furthermore IGF-2's sleep benefits have been very prominent. Deep restful sleep for 8-9 hours every night has been awesome both for muscle and energy benefits but mental as well.

Anabolic Pump has also substantiated its claims. Despite taking in appreciable amounts of carbs over the past two weeks (274 grams every day, and 307 grams on leg day!) as you can see fat loss has not been hindered at all. I consider myself an endo-meso so carbs aren't completely my best friend.

I figure to be adding in RPM as soon as I get my back taken care of (I don't want to start taking RPM than have to stop due to epidural procedure where I will be knocked out.) Also I have decided to make the IGF-2 run a little bit shorter than anticipated. Instead of the 6 week max run I've decided to give my bodies natural test and GH a chance to rest and will cycle off after one bottle of IGF-2 which is around a 5 week run. I will however be keeping in the RPM in throughout the remainder of my cut.

Last edited:
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 1-2 Review

Measurments as of 3/15

Thats some nice results so far man. Ive had my eye on these products for a while.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
vetty nice i like

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Great results bud!

Week 1-2 Review

Measurments as of 3/15

Great results there bud, keep up the hard work. Oh yeah I have to ask...are you throwing down like D. Howard yet? LMAO...:D. I mean I see the other results, but any change in the vertical leap? :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thats some nice results so far man. Ive had my eye on these products for a while.
Thanks guys. Yea man they are some quality products and as of now I can say I would recommend you trying them if your interested. Just wait until RPM is added, gonna be dropping the hammer on these final %s!.

Great results there bud, keep up the hard work. Oh yeah I have to ask...are you throwing down like D. Howard yet? LMAO...:D. I mean I see the other results, but any change in the vertical leap? :D
Well as of now (and the past 2 weeks) I haven't been able to play basketball because of my back. Running and jumping was too much on it which is why I'm getting the injection this week hopefully. After that though its on! Right now if my back was healthy I can dunk easily but my goal at the end of this is to be able to get my elbow to the rim (not quite Howard status but I'd be 150% satisfied lol.)

One day a week I do size training on calves, 3-4 other days I try and do vertical jump exercises that will help with my vertical to reach that. I'll definitely let ya know how it goes.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Workout
-Had a great chest workout today. DB bench did 1 warm up set followed by 70x8, 95x8, 100x8, 100x7 (all with 2 second positive and 2 second negative.) I was debating just doing 100 throughout but I will just do that next time. So strength is definitely there and even increasing a tiny bit. I'll go for the 100 all 3 final sets next time for a total of 24 reps then bump it up.

-Recovery is still getting better and better. Today I made sure after 3 minutes of rest I was banging out the next set (3 minutes on large muscles groups works really well) and it was a breeze.)

Notes
-Dropped overall calories down to 2800 per day. I bumped my fats up to 114 grams a day and carbs down to 186g (46 of which is fiber, and real carbs only around my workouts.) Protein is at 281 grams.

-Going to the doctor tomorrow so I'll update that when I know when I can expect to begin RPM.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it must be nice to be losing weight while at 2800 cals :)

all while gaining strength as well thats some nice benefits man

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1-2 Review

Measurments as of 3/15

Nice detail. Great progress. Keep this up, bud! :thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Yea man I love being this tall since I can get away with more calories and what note. I'm hoping i can get down to 7-8% without dipping below 2300 calories a day (I think I will be able to stay at 2700 throughout on the CKD.) Decent Calories + Strength = money cut lol.

Nice detail. Great progress. Keep this up, bud! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dang, i didn't even catch that (the 2800 cals). I maintain at that

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
It's fun being 6'4:D

Day 18
RPM has been Added

Workout
-Well today was the first day of RPM. It was only a 45 minute empty stomach cardio session but RPM was felt.

-I took the 4 rpm with my IGF-2 upon waking then went over to the computer to let it kick in before heading out. Within 30 minutes I felt myself becoming more focused and in tune with what I was doing. Got to the gym and was ready to bang out this session.

-Previous few sessions like I have mentioned were a little bit annoying to get through (some lethargy, lack of energy, and so on that I attributed to the rise of GH levels from the IGF-2.) Today was no more! I was focused 100% with a stream of pure releasing energy (no jittery spastic stuff, just the right amount to pound through my cardio in a breeze.

-I mentioned this before over in JJohn's Intra log that when a stim/energy booster makes your cardio enjoyable and when you done you want to do more that it makes your life less stressful and more enjoyable. Well RPM delivered me those luxuries.

Notes
-Well so far RPM's claim (taken from the bottle: "Intense Energy, Drive, and Focus") has already proven itself to me one day 1. I understand the effects of RPM are residual and will build overtime so I will be taking a close watch of this over the next few weeks.

-I have finally laid out my diet for my CKD which will begin on Saturday (slight carb up on Saturday ~ nothing like a true one but just to get something to deplete.) During the week I will be consuming 2700 cals (210 g fat, 187g protein.) and Saturday will be 70/15/15 with 750-800 grams of carbs. I'm looking forward to seeing how well RPM gets me through the initial bodily adaption to ketosis because I know form the past that I don't do well initially with no carbs.

-Looking forward to finishing up this IGF-2 with RPM and see what they can do with each other and then how RPM fairs on its own.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Workout
-Workout was sub par today. Incline Bench felt heavier than usual and I didn't really have the focus/drive I have been having. Triceps workouts were decent but abs and HIIT suffered.

-I felt phsycially and mentally drained 5 minutes into my HIIT session (also after 5 minute warm up.) I decided to call it early as I really felt drained and that it would be smarter to take it easy.

-Yesterday I was forced to miss a meal so maybe the extra low calories caused this or it was just not my day. Either way I am not positive what happened.

Notes
-Second day on RPM and wasn't feeling it in the gym, something was just off.

-Gonna leave it at this today and see how tomorrow goes (leg day with squats so hopefully I'm back in the right frame of mind/intensity level.)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Work Out
-Had an awesome leg workout today, really put some strong emphasis on focusing on hamstring utilization during deep squats and single leg leg press (also lieing leg curls.)

-I really felt as if I had a perfect connection going with my hamstrings and really put them to the test.

-I felt light headed after my final 2 sets of squats and attribute it both to pushing myself and RPM (but if you don't feel sick after some intense squats then why bother squatting!)

Notes
-I have noticed that the combination of RPM and Anabolic Pump is creating absurd pumps/hardness. I wear a I-Pod arm band thing on my bicep and the past few weeks it was becoming tighter (both from muscle mass but also vascularity.) However yesterday as well as today (even on a leg day with no direct training) the band had to be taken off because it was restricting blood flow to my left arm.

-I can't comment on strength increases on the RPM because it is too early but from the initial effects (RPM does claim that effects are notable from day 1) I am liking what I am experiencing.

-Week 3 update on Saturday and a final review of IGF-2 as a stand alone will be be put up soon (as soon as IGF-2 is completed.)

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
OOC sounds pretty promising, I'm planning a similar stack after my X-factor/RPM/Drive stack is done. I may keep the RPM and Drive and add the Anabolic Pump and IGF-2. You have any thoughts?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would say keep the RPM and Drive and add in the Anabolic Pump. How long have you been on the current stack?

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I would say keep the RPM and Drive and add in the Anabolic Pump. How long have you been on the current stack?
I'm about 5 weeks in and I've really enjoyed this stack. I'm dosing .750 mg of the X-factor per day and avoiding the omega-3s during the stack. I'm currently up about 6-7 lb since I started, I think I may go back on the X-factor after cycling off for the recommended 50 days.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would look into keeping the Drive and RPM and adding in the AP. Drive and IGF-2 would be very costly and I feel the AP will compliment the effects of the former nicely (and you will also be able to discern the effects of the AP since you have experience with the other supps.) Let me know what you decided on though.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I was reading the beginning of this post and im also a taller guy who had trouble with devolping my back. Two years ago i started deadlifting hard and doing standing barbell rows and my back blew up and got shredded, wish i could do that to the front part of my body

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I was reading the beginning of this post and im also a taller guy who had trouble with devolping my back. Two years ago i started deadlifting hard and doing standing barbell rows and my back blew up and got shredded, wish i could do that to the front part of my body
Yea man I would give anything to be able to do heavy deads again but have made the decision to forgo them due to my back. Barbell rows (with moderate weight and a belt) will be key to success in finally developing a proportional back (especially when I start back up trying to gain LBM.)

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
Thanks for the input OOC, think that may be what I'll end up doing afterall.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good luck man ckd diets are tough but very effective

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Massive back?

Yea man I would give anything to be able to do heavy deads again but have made the decision to forgo them due to my back. Barbell rows (with moderate weight and a belt) will be key to success in finally developing a proportional back (especially when I start back up trying to gain LBM.)
If you really want to develop a thick and massive back definitely make sure you do not forgo the simple, but yet often overlooked pull ups. Using a reverse wide grip and then maybe strapping a weight on for resistance. Conventional barbell rows are definitely effective, but I also like to throw in reverse barbell rows...feels like adds that extra tension to the workout. Anyway, just my two cents bud. Keep up the hard work and good luck to you as you continue on.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea I usually feel the effects of low carb diets (but in the past I also didn't compensate by raising fats enough.) I am actually really looking forward to being able to eat beef, cheese, and some other things i usually don't eat. Oh and the bottles of EVOO/Flax I will be going through like crazy ahah.. I also find if I have a massive carb day (not unhealthy but just healthy foods) I am completely content. Hopefully RPM can help me with the adjusting period to ketosis.

Yea man I definitely focus on pull ups. I usually do them every other week but with the CKD starting and training changed they will be weekly. I'm hoping I see some improvements by summer (both from decreased bf and some size.)

Week 3 update tomorrow.