THE LOG, Recreate/PSlin/USPs new Test booster... and more

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay haven't done a log in a while so i figured what the hell. Jacob from USPlabs was nice enough to send me some of his latest goodies which is really going to help me reach my goal. Speaking of goals mine is simple, maintain/gain LBM and lose bodyfat.

I would like to stay between 225-230lbs and get down to 5-6%. For the purpose of this log I'll be giving update as often as i can but I'm giving this protocol 6 weeks. At the end I'll see where I'm at measurement wise and post. Before and after pics will be included. Just to clarify I don't expect to get to 5-6% in 6 weeks. I'm just cutting the log off at that point to see how much change I've made using these supps.

Starting stats as of this morning
6'2
228lbs
12.5%

Stacks going to look like this
Pslin (pre workout 15 min before carb/protein meal)
Anabolic Pump (before breakfast, and dinner)
Creatine Mono 5g/day
USP's new Test Booster (which will remain nameless)
Super Cissus- 2/ day
Recreate (1 in the morning, 1 lunch, 2 preworkout)

Bottom line I won't post my diet or training as I don't have the time. What I do know is my body and any change no matter how small. I'm very in tune with my body so if these supps are working I'll know it. Left out powerfull as I believe it would of been hard to judge the effectiveness of the USPLabs new test booster.

Week 1 down!

AP-PSlin When I added in AP alongside PSlin at the begining of the week I def noticed a difference. I'm eating a ton of carbs and still am able to lose bodyfat. As a result my muscle bellies stay full and my strength and energy in the gym has remained high. What can I say this stuff is amazing.

Recreate-so far so good. i noticed some heat on and off but it's not constant like some other thermo's I've tried. I enjoy the fact that I can go to dinner or have a conversation and not feel like I'm in a sauna. I get no stimulatory effect from this. In fact I started to take one before bed with no problems. Interesting thing happened the other night and I'm not sure how it's connected but I came home from a late event I had to put on with some clients. Anyway came home and there was nothing to eat and i didn't feel like making something as It was like 1am. At this point I was absolutely starving so I just grabbed a jar of natty pb and ate about half of it. I know your all thinking dude you ate half a jar but undestand I was starving and it's better then me hitting taco bell:D Anyway I go to sleep only to awaken 2 hours later on fire. I'm talking on fire people. I woke up in a full on sweat, sheets soaked and i felt as if I was cooking in my own skin. I got the fan out, changed the sheets, and put that fan on full blast right in my face and just laid there till I eventually drifted off. Up until that point I didn't experience any real heat just felt warm. My guess is it was such an infux of fats that Recreate said now your goin to pay sucka. Unreal heat I tell ya, unreal. Needless to say I won't be doing that again,lol

Test booster-So far it's been hard to judge as my work week was crazy. Libido is unchanged, I have noticed i'm more oily then usual but that's about it so far. Being a week in didn't expect much as most test boosters in my experience build over time and take a few weeks to get going.

Stats end of week 1
228lbs
11% bf

Weight unchanged but down about 1.5% in bf in a week. Me like where this is going:D I lost most of the fat in my arms and abominals (based on caliper measurements) Any question feel free to ask

Week 2 down
229lbs
11%

Well didn't drop any fat this week but I've seemed to of added a lb. I have to say I was surprised and happy to see that. Based on this bodyfat measurement I can tell it's time to tighten the diet up a bit more. I base my diet around phases to keep my body progressing and it's time to kick it into 3rd gear.

Only difference from last week is I've taken up the test booster to 5 caps/day. It's def kicking in as I think it's helped in the lb that I gained as well as a nice increase in libido. All in all everything just seems to be getting better and my body is telling me to switch gears to continue fatloss. My calories don't get adjusted until they have to be in efforts to maintain as much lbm as possible. I think too many people crash diet in order to get cut in 2 weeks and end up losing just as much muscle as fat. My cuts usual take 12-15 weeks but I'll be damned if I don't keep my muscle.

Week 3 (final thoughts and measurements)

Ok folks my bottles are empty so this log must come to an end. Below is a run down of my thoughts on each supp.

Recreate- Phenominal thermo here. I noticed the longer I was on it the more it built up in my system. This last week I was hot all day and all night and my dosage didn't change. I stuck with 4 caps/day throughout. What I did notice was on week 3 as the heat turned up I began to feel a bit lethargic and tired. Not the best feeling in the world but I managed:D I think 4 weeks straight would have been all I could take without a break. I really respond to thermo so for me it was getting intense. With that said I can't wait to get more:D

AP/Pslin- Group these guys together because they served the same purpose. I feel they really helped with keeping my strength up and adding a little LBM in the process. With the ability to keep carbs high and not gain fat was a godsend. And talk about the benefit of staying full while cutting. Mentally I felt great as the scale wasn't dropping and I was losing fat. Anyway what can I say that hasn't already been said about these two. Two of the best supps on the market.

Test Booster: This built up over time as well and seemed to get better as the days past. It kicked in around day 10 for me and I noticed my libido taken up a notch as well as a general sense of wellbeing. Also noticed an increase in the speed of hair regrowth after I shaved so test was up. I felt 5 caps was my sweetspot which is what i ran for the last two weeks. I believe it also working well with ap and slin in slapping on a few lbs of LBM. Look at the pics below and i think you'll agree. Can't wait for this one to come out.

All in all I think the synergy these supplements provided is second to none. Combined they helped me drop bodyfat and gain some lbm. Doesn't get better then that. Below are just two pics I took real quick to see any visual change that might have occured.

Final Stats:
229lbs
10.5%bf

Also remember bf was taken with calipers so give or take a few %. Regardless of what it tells me it's an accurate way to measure the loss of fat per the measurement of skinfolds.

Ok took two quick shots of before and after. Not the best shots in the world but that's why I'm not taking pictures for a living:D Anyway you get the idea.

Attachments

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SuBBeD!

I too, have some of the new Test Booster! Should be interesting!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..
I think Jacob is sending me the Test Booster as well, I hope so anyways. Good luck with your log.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats an absurd stack. Along for the ride!

Will you be above or below maintenance calories while logging this? Also do you plan on keeping carbs above what is typical for you or are around the same as you would if you didn't have p-slin/ap? Also have you ever used powerfull before (just so that you may be able to compare it to the new test booster?)

Good luck J

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man should be great:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This recreate seems interesting, I was thinking of adding it to my next stack of IGF2/Sesamin/Napalm.

Okay haven't done a log in a while so i figured what the hell. Jacob from USPlabs was nice enough to send me some of his latest goodies which is really going to help me reach my goal. Speaking of goals mine is simple, maintain/gain LBM and lose bodyfat.

I would like to stay between 225-230lbs and get down to 5-6%. For the purpose of this log I'll be giving update as often as i can but I'm giving this protocol 6 weeks. At the end I'll see where I'm at measurement wise and post. Before and after pics will be included. Just to clarify I don't expect to get to 5-6% in 6 weeks. I'm just cutting the log off at that point to see how much change I've made using these supps.

Starting stats as of this morning
6'2
228lbs
12.5%

Stacks going to look like this
Pslin (pre workout 15 min before carb/protein meal)
Anabolic Pump (before breakfast, and dinner)
Creatine Mono 5g/day
USP's new Test Booster (which will remain nameless)
Super Cissus- 2/ day
Recreate (1 in the morning, 1 lunch, 2 preworkout)

Bottom line I won't post my diet or training as I don't have the time. What I do know is my body and any change no matter how small. I'm very in tune with my body so if these supps are working I'll know it. Left out powerfull as I believe it would of been hard to judge the effectiveness of the USPLabs new test booster.

Day 1 begins
We have similar body types. I'm 6'2 and weigh 228 and my goal is 240 at 10% bodyfat...my dream. I pick 10% bodyfat because in Jiu jitsu, I think anything below 8%. You sacrifice endurance.

Hmmm mabye I really am jminis:nutkick:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats an absurd stack. Along for the ride!

Will you be above or below maintenance calories while logging this? Also do you plan on keeping carbs above what is typical for you or are around the same as you would if you didn't have p-slin/ap? Also have you ever used powerfull before (just so that you may be able to compare it to the new test booster?)

Good luck J
Right now I'm right about maintenance. Some days are a little over some a little under. Maybe a 500cal swing either way. Work is the deciding factor. I'm going to be eating more carbs then usual because of the pslin and AP. I'm going to try a 40:50:10 split. In theory with AP and pslin at my side I can take in more carbs which will help me my body stay in an anti catabolic state. With my weight and bodyfat measurement I will see what weight is coming and what is going. Also yes I've used quite a bit of Powerfull so telling the difference will be no problem.

USP think about it. Everybody calls you J, as they do me. Hmmm. Is Jminis -Jacob. Is this a shameless log of my own products?:lol:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
But is Jminis immortal? Are his methods supernatural? Or cheap parlor tricks to conceal his true identity?

Sorry couldn't resist the Batman refernece, it was setup to perfectly.

Looks like a real solid outline. Looking forward to the comparison between p-full.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice Ill be folliwing for sure and soon following suit. Already taking SC pslin and AP and should have the Recreate and new T booster any day now... Im sad everyday that ends with no knock at the door :( prob shart myself when I get it, what a suprise.

USP think about it. Everybody calls you J, as they do me. Hmmm. Is Jminis -Jacob. Is this a shameless log of my own products?:lol:
Is Jacob-Jminis? Is he responsible for editing every USPlabs product thread and post...Really now how could the feedback be so overwhelming positive. Come on, Our success rate is better than Obama's win streak.

Jacob Predicts that Jiminis will claim that the beta test product is like real testosterone.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
No comparison, The new Beta test product will make you want to slap your momma and PowerFULL will make you want to screw your friends momma.
I think that sums it up. :clap2:

Day 1 down, only thing to say. Is it hot in here or is it just me?:rant:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this badboy! Hurry up and release that test booster Jacob! Ive got almost ur whole lineup over here i need to add more!! haha

I cant wait to see how the products work for you J im lovin mine so far!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
today was your first of 4 pills of recreate right?
This was the first day I took 3 caps. Yesterday I took 1 in the morning then 1 pm. Didn't get much. Increased today to 1 cap for breakfast, then 2 before my workout and I'm burning up. No need for a 4th today as I enjoy staying dry throughout dinner when I'm in public:D i'm out fella's downtown I go.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
No comparison, The new Beta test product will make you want to slap your momma and PowerFULL will make you want to screw your friends momma.

Jacob Predicts that Jiminis will claim that the beta test product is like real testosterone.
Alpha Male USP style...

I'm not even doing this log and I'm beyond pumped to see the results.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This was the first day I took 3 caps. Yesterday I took 1 in the morning then 1 pm. Didn't get much. Increased today to 1 cap for breakfast, then 2 before my workout and I'm burning up. No need for a 4th today as I enjoy staying dry throughout dinner when I'm in public:D i'm out fella's downtown I go.
LOL, ya I install alarms and Dish for peoples homes, most the time Im outside in the cold and its always awkward to come in with sweat pouring when Im on anabolics or thermos and its freezing out....
oh well at least I look :bb:

Im in on this badboy! Hurry up and release that test booster Jacob! Ive got almost ur whole lineup over here i need to add more!! haha

I cant wait to see how the products work for you J im lovin mine so far!
J as in Jacob or J as in Jiminis(said in evil voice)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Is Jacob-Jminis? Is he responsible for editing every USPlabs product thread and post...Really now how could the feedback be so overwhelming positive. Come on, Our success rate is better than Obama's win streak.

Ok just woke up and I've put on 10lbs of rock hard muscle. Overnight! Wow amazing:D

SIDE NOTE TO ALL-I will give my updates in my original post every week. THis way it's easy to keep up on my progress without sifting through 5 pages of posts.

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
i just got my baseline testosterone levels(as well as free test,etc) via bloodwork at the hospital....any chance i could convince ya to send a supply of the new T booster and get the "after" bloodwork done?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say things are going well. I'll give an official update with measurements at the end of the week and remember they will be in the first post. All in all my muscles are full which is great considering I'm cutting. Been busting my a$$ in the gym hitting it almost ED.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you lost 1.5 percent in one week wothout weight change thats aruound 3 lbs of fat more than that in fact. Yah I'd say the stuff is working damn, have to get some of this. What really impresses me is that a 12.5 percent you were already reasonable low. Tremendous results.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
So you lost 1.5 percent in one week wothout weight change thats aruound 3 lbs of fat more than that in fact. Yah I'd say the stuff is working damn, have to get some of this. What really impresses me is that a 12.5 percent you were already reasonable low. Tremendous results.
Exactly. I'm an ecto/meso so for me to get below 10% isn't difficult. My body won't fight me too much until I get around 8%. Then it's war.

I"m working out 7 days a week. 5 of which are weights. Those days consist of about 50-55 mins of weight with 15-20min of low intensity cardio after. The other two days are cardio. 45-50min low intensity again. So far the APand pslin are fighting off my bodies urge to burn any muscle and recreate is kicking the fat's a$$. Now eventually my weight will start to come down but I am really looking forward to seeing how much. At the rate one loses fat it's pretty much impossible to match that with muscle.

Also I just realized I have a bottle of each so I won't be able to run 6 weeks of this stack. I'll run this stack until my supplies run out maybe 3-4 weeks. I have cissus, pslin, and AP to last the 6 weeks so I'll continue to run those. i'm hoping that Recreate comes out in the next two weeks so I can continue with that. As for the test booster I should be able to get a good feel under six weeks.

Anyway on we go.:D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats an awesome review thus far. makes me think that maybe one with more bodyfat to be burned would experience a stronger thermo effect then that wich youve got so far until your PB experience. Sounds very promising and I cant wait to get my hands on it!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You make a good point poopy. All's I know is i feel warm most of the day but at night I seem to get hot. I'm hoping at the end of this week I'll have dropped another 1% and maintain above 225lbs.

Note I've split my Recreate dosing to 4 spread evenly throughout the day instead of 1 1 and 2 PreWO. This dosing protocol seem much better for me as I've been doing it for the last 3 days and I'm staying much warmer instead of peaks of intense heat. My last dose has been and hour or so before bed. I'm sleeping like a champ. Also have increased the test booster by one cap so we'll see on that as well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
somewhere around 5 or 6pm
well that kinda shoots my theory;

I was wondering if maybe you have more sweating at night cause of late night workouts releaseing more fat stores... or something to that effect.

Prob not so unless your sleepin round 7 or 8.

any prebed shakes with fats/oils/pb in them?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
IM in for sure bruv.....On reCreate right now....loving it....good luck

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good John, it's good stuff for sure.

Poopy I eat dinner around 8 then before bed I may have some beef jerky or more chicken breast. Sometimes natty PB. Usually have a glass of skim milk just before I lay down. I guess Recreate is just mysterious, lol. I'm trying the PB thing again tonight, god have mercy on my soul. If I burn up like last time I might have to take a ice cold shower in the middle of the night. wish me luck.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
def good luck... but I honestly hope you dream of hell tonight :twisted: It would be great if you woke up burning agian cause then we would know exactly what it was. It would be great if this really is using fats so effeciently that its creating that much heat... cant wait to try some experiments myself.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice J. I'll be giving Recreate a go myself shortly!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support, lol. Well had the pb and didn't wake up on fire so I don't know what the hell happened. I wish I knew. Anyway dosing one cap evenly through the day is working well. I may try a different approach next week, 2 caps in the am and 2 caps in the pm. I want to see if I notice any difference in the three ways I've taken it. Also 4 caps spread through the day gets to be a pain in the a$$.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well damn.... I wish we could recreate that event continually to know what to do to work up a good sweat.... maybe its cause you hadnt eaten anything for a while before that first time???? did you have any other foods anytime close to this last try?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I don't remember I just had the pb. But that was probably the largest influx of fats that I had consumed in 2 weeks prior.

I don't remember I just had the pb. But that was probably the largest influx of fats that I had consumed in 2 weeks prior.

How are you dosing the Test booster?

I lile Recreate 2 in the morning and 1 or 2 later in the day.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
been loving 2 reCreate in the morning, 2 more around 2 pm..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The test booster is starting to kick in a little more in terms of libido. I'm taking two caps am and two around 5pm then one before bed. I added the fifth one in this week and I'm noticing more of a difference.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All this talk of ReCreate, Test Boosters...yada, yada...

Interested in how the ReCreate works out for you in terms of fat loss as a replacement to the more traditional pharmacuetical route.

...would look good in my signature ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
All this talk of ReCreate, Test Boosters...yada, yada...

Interested in how the ReCreate works out for you in terms of fat loss as a replacement to the more traditional pharmacuetical route.

...would look good in my signature ;)
B,
IM using it solo right now, with gut health and having great results. Seem to be still getting leaner. I finish off my first bottle mid this week. Funny thing is my strength is up?? Usually when cutting (was cutting hard for my dominican trip i just got home from) I loose strength, but it went up during these past couple weeks...I mentioned this to J already, but my weights have gone up, especially for chest exercises.
I will leave a mini review when i finish this bottle. Im going to do measurements for my next bottle cause I can visually see a difference, but have zero numbers to back it up.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is def working and working well. I'll be taking stats again on sunday so we'll see whats going on after week 2