THE LOG, Recreate/PSlin/USPs new Test booster... and more

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate is def working and working well. I'll be taking stats again on sunday so we'll see whats going on after week 2
Looks great so far J. I look forward to seeing the effects on your overall stats.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I am as well. Note broke down and had huge cheat meal last night, and man did I pay for it. Woke again in the middle of the night on FIRE. drank some water put the fan on full blast and keep in mind my house is 68 degrees. I try to make cheat meals high in protein hence a dozen hot wings with breaded chicken sandwhich with bacon then a large popcorn. :D It was the first cheat meal I had since i began and trust me it was needed if I wanted to stay a sane human being.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am as well. Note broke down and had huge cheat meal last night, and man did I pay for it. Woke again in the middle of the night on FIRE. drank some water put the fan on full blast and keep in mind my house is 68 degrees. I try to make cheat meals high in protein hence a dozen hot wings with breaded chicken sandwhich with bacon then a large popcorn. :D It was the first cheat meal I had since i began and trust me it was needed if I wanted to stay a sane human being.
this is AWESOME so the influx in heat def correlates with high fat intake.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....and this would lead me to a question regarding mechanism.

Is the heat a bad thing or a good thing? Is this (recreate) potentiated by a particular macronutrient type diet and or nutrient timing or is it just in response to a surplus in general?

For instance, I reduce adipose best in an as completely insulin free environment as possible...IOW low to trace carbs do me good when all else is in line. With that in mind I have great success with things like Y and other pharma that operate best in a insulin free glycogen free environment. Often the intake is fasted or empty stomach.

So I pose the question is the mechanism potentiated by a particular meal timing, nutrient timing or macro diet?[

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Is the heat a bad thing or a good thing? Is this (recreate) potentiated by a particular macronutrient type diet and or nutrient timing.

For instance, I reduce adipose best in an as completely insulin free environment as possible...IOW low to trace carbs do me good when all else is in line. With that in mind I have great success with things like Y and other pharma that operate best in a insulin free glycogen free environment. Often the intake is fasted or empty stomach.

So I pose the question is the mechanism potentiated by a particular meal timing, nutrient timing or macro diet?
Not necessarily. ReCreate's effects on adipose are being mitigated by a few ingredients which work through independent pathways. Balanced thyroid output, selective 11b-hydroxysteroid inhibitor, Mullet's-Monkey-Special.

?Quieres una botella?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. ReCreate's effects on adipose are being mitigated by a few ingredients which work through independent pathways. Balanced thyroid output, selective 11b-hydroxysteroid inhibitor, Mullet's-Monkey-Special.

?Quieres una botella?
my bottle has too much of the last ingredient, can I exchange it?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all know you don't want to change it, you dirty b!tch...Uhhhh....Oh wow...This isn't PMs is it? Oh wow, oh ****....Wow...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Is the heat a bad thing or a good thing? Is this (recreate) potentiated by a particular macronutrient type diet and or nutrient timing or is it just in response to a surplus in general?

So I pose the question is the mechanism potentiated by a particular meal timing, nutrient timing or macro diet?[
I hear ya b5, my take is the heat is from the surplus and when my system got overloaded with something out of the norm it's kicked into action and being that I was sleeping the only way to get rid of (waste) excess calories was to produce high levels of heat. It's like the recreate wouldn't let my body store the calories. Me likey:D

Recreate liberate fatty acids(from many different pathways..hint hint) and increase thyroid function (among other things) so it makes absolute sense. Flood the body with extra fatty acids and metabolism of the fatty acids occur and heat is produced.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL. Thats too funny jminis.... it would def be sweet if this made ou thin and tan, perfect summer prep supp.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Great update J.

Couple of questions (I don't think I missed it but.) How many grams of carbs a day are you taking in? Also with your body fat dropping in the first week and adding a lbs with no fat gain your second has your strength increased at all or is it unnoticeable as of now?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking in around 350g/carbs give or take 50g's depending on the day. I plan on taking this down a bit next week though. As for strength it remains high, it's hard for me to judge increases as everyworkout I do is different. But for the few exercises that are consistently in my workouts the pin is moving down not up:D

I have to say I was really surprised the scale went up and the bf didn't change. I am getting leaner but have that great feeling of being heavy like in the bulking season. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn 350 grams a day with fat loss thats insane. I understand with the difficulty in strength gauges too (workouts for myself differ from week to week as well.)

Its always a pro quality feeling large and in charge even when dieting down. I find the hardest part is the mindset of getting smaller, but if you keep that essence of size it is a real motivation booster.

Oh and solid idea of updating in the first post. I may have to try it out, unless of course its a Jminis TM. ahh

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Damn 350 grams a day with fat loss thats insane. I understand with the difficulty in strength gauges too (workouts for myself differ from week to week as well.)

Its always a pro quality feeling large and in charge even when dieting down. I find the hardest part is the mindset of getting smaller, but if you keep that essence of size it is a real motivation booster.

Oh and solid idea of updating in the first post. I may have to try it out, unless of course its a Jminis TM. ahh
Yeah it's a lot of carbs but I can get away with them (ecto/meso mix). With pslin and ap I've been keeping carbs high and for the last 4 weeks I've been consistently losing bf while maintaining mass. It's really been great to feel full and strong during a cut. My attitude towards cutting is more positive and i generally feel better then I usually would.

And updating the first page keeps it easy for people to see progress without reading page after page, I am not the creator nor do I hold a TM on it.:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Carbs have been taken down to around 250g/day but I've increased protein by about 50g/day. We will see how it works out. i'm really trying to maintain my weight while slowly dropping bf. Sunday will tell the tale. I'd love to see 10% and above 228lbs.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everything still looking good man...i like the updates on the first page and continue this nice recomp. I also would like to know how tall you are your weight and bf% is pretty impressive

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'2

J/K I"m 6'2. I have long muscles so my build is more athletic bodybuilder then just straight up thick no neck bodybuilder.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'2

J/K I"m 6'2. I have long muscles so my build is more athletic bodybuilder then just straight up thick no neck bodybuilder.
Height ftw. Its nice knowing that you can pack on muscle without risking the no neck syndrome.

Also do you have a time table for how long you will be cutting/on ReCreate or are you playing by ear?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
My build is a result of genetics I have no choice in the matter :D Not to many tall guys built like tree trunks ya know. The way it's looking I have atleast another week on it then the bottle will be done. After i'll continue to cut till the end of may. Hopefully by then I'll be where I need to and just maintain.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok that fat lady or guy in this matter has sung:D Thoughts and results are in the first post. Any questions just ask, also feedback is cool to.

I also want to say thanks to Jacob for sending me the new supps. He didn't ask me to do a log but I felt it's the least I could do. Thanks brother.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good man! nice review, also nice tat:thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
All in all I think the synergy these supplements provided is second to none. Combined they helped me drop bodyfat and gain some lbm.
Great Log J. Now the anticipation builds even more until ReCreate's release so we normal folk can get some :D

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
im not trying to dog anyone but give an honest critique so stay with me here. Is it just me or do the before and after pics show absolutely no results? seriously guys let me know if im wrong and point it out.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO the pictures are not a high enough quality to judge visually. Other then the fact that it seems his lats are wider. The numbers are all you can rely on in this situation.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
thanks bro im not trying to be offensive the guy has a great physique im just saying i see alot of before after pics on this site and it jst looks like nothing has been gained in a lot of the pics

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro im not trying to be offensive the guy has a great physique im just saying i see alot of before after pics on this site and it jst looks like nothing has been gained in a lot of the pics
well i think the problem usually stems from most reviews are over a short period of time(like 4) and while you can usually see some results it is not likely to see a huge difference

This was a good log tho J. Sounds like everything went really well and you had some nice results. I can not wait to give recreate a try myself.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well you have to even look at the numbers too man, He lost 2% bf and gained 1lb over all (dont know what the total LBM gain is too lazy to do the math) so your not going to see much change especially in a poorly lit lower res pic (no offense Jminis, but you did say yourself your no photographer :D).

Check my log below for Epi round page 14 with my final post and progress pics, thats a difference of 13.5lbs now compare that to a 1lb difference... your just not going to see it smack you in the face. sorry man.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya with only 3 weeks to run the log and my crap photo's it's hard to tell but my numbers tell the story. I hold all my fat in my lower abs so for me it's the last place my body will pull from and at 10.5% my body is not ready to give it up yet. My ab measurements only changed 1mm. The rest of my measurments changed atleast 2mm.

Right around 9-10% is when my body really starts to tap in the midsection. I'll have to post up another pic in another 4 weeks and I'll show you what I mean. I'll still be running pslin, AP, cissus, creatine on my recomp and hopefully recreate if I can get my hands on some.

Anyway I just took another pic and replaced the after shot, i'm a little bloated as I just slammed down 3 chicken burgers:D It's a little cleaner of a pic and I think you can tell a little more of a difference in terms of muscle gains.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hope this helps everyone a little in terms of what to expect with these supps. Again this is my honest review with pics so no bs. I couldn't be happier with the fact that I'm slowly leaning up and gaining lbm. It's fanfukintastic.:D

Bolt and poopy thanks for the support. I'm not as good as poopy's 13.5lbs but I try:D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you can make such changes on a caloric deficit at your already fairly low bf% then I think this is a great success. With all the factors taken into account I think this was great.

Funny thing is, although I havnt been taking recreate I have been taking AP and Pslin and creatine in a bulking fashion and still have been making similar resluts.... slightly more mass gain but still losing fat as well. It goes to show the versatility of these supps and I cant wait to see what the addition of Recreate and the test booster would do to my current regimin.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, if I wanted to I could of lost a lot more fat. The downside is I would of loss some muscle. I'm trying my best not to let that happen which is why I started cutting down in Feb and not my usualy april. I wanted to give myself plenty of time to slowly drop fat. Previous years I've sacrificed too much muscle just to be cut. Not anymore.

Thing that's important here is that I didn't change my diet that much from what it was prior to the cycle. And yet I dropped a few % and gained LBM. The supps did their job and did it well. If I would of went into a contest prep type diet of course I could of dropped maybe 4-5%bf but I think it's better if you keep factors (diet, training) consistant and take the supps to see what changes can be attributed to them. If you drastically change your diet and training how do you know what the supps are responsible for? Answer is you don't.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you feel about the cumulative effect of the T-Booster J? Most people have likened it to the slow build-up of injectables (disclaimer: I'm not comparing the strength, just the slow-action, nobody spaz).

Most of our testers have noted a very slow, stable effect that seemingly gets better towards the end of the dosing period.

Absolutely, if I wanted to I could of lost a lot more fat. The downside is I would of loss some muscle. I'm trying my best not to let that happen which is why I started cutting down in Feb and not my usualy april. I wanted to give myself plenty of time to slowly drop fat. Previous years I've sacrificed too much muscle just to be cut. Not anymore.

Thing that's important here is that I didn't change my diet that much from what it was prior to the cycle. And yet I dropped a few % and gained LBM. The supps did their job and did it well. If I would of went into a contest prep type diet of course I could of dropped maybe 4-5%bf but I think it's better if you keep factors (diet, training) consistant and take the supps to see what changes can be attributed to them. If you drastically change your diet and training how do you know what the supps are responsible for? Answer is you don't.

Whoa, you accomplished this in only 3 weeks?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
What do you feel about the cumulative effect of the T-Booster J? Most people have likened it to the slow build-up of injectables (disclaimer: I'm not comparing the strength, just the slow-action, nobody spaz).

Most of our testers have noted a very slow, stable effect that seemingly gets better towards the end of the dosing period.
This is exactly what I felt. I still have another day on the test booster and I feel great and libido grows as each day passes. With test you have a huge jump in feeling "on" with the test booster its very gradual. No joke but for the last week I've been checking myself to see if I have any shrinkage, that's how good I'm feeling. Rest assured my ballz are large and in charge:D

USP yes 3 weeks with diet and training the same the only difference I made was the addition of the supplements

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, this is why I need you to send out that email for the inner circle members on Recreate. I need some for me and the wife. Me needs Recreate my body temp is cooling down and I'm cold. I need the heat!!!! You got a pm J

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just figured I would share I just finished up the Test booster and wow. I was just telling Jacob that after the 2 week mark I just felt better and better as each day passed. My libido is high to the point where it's effecting my dreams. I just feel dirty when I wake up, lol. I feel great in the gym and although I'm cutting I'm actually adding LBM. Can't wait till this comes out so I can run it for 10-12 week cycles with pslin and friends. Anyway just a quick update.

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
sorry for bumping up a kinda old thread
I'm thinking of running this stack while throwing in some bulk x-factor and creatine mono
I haven't seen anyone run pslin, ap and x-factor either
Any thoughts?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
A couple of people are running X-Factor logs while using AP, but don't really mention the AP because it has become essentially a staple for them.

The Bulk X-Factor +AP + P-Slin is a very versatile high quality stack.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
J hows the conclusion of your cut/overall training going brother? Still going strong and punishing some weight?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some people were asking for logs of Prime. Here is a 3 week sample. Jmini's conclusion (Also followup at the top of this page)

Test Booster: This built up over time as well and seemed to get better as the days past. It kicked in around day 10 for me and I noticed my libido taken up a notch as well as a general sense of wellbeing. Also noticed an increase in the speed of hair regrowth after I shaved so test was up. I felt 5 caps was my sweetspot which is what i ran for the last two weeks. I believe it also working well with ap and slin in slapping on a few lbs of LBM. Look at the pics below and i think you'll agree. Can't wait for this one to come out.

Not trying to pick on you at all Jmini as you didn't know the MOA of this product. It was also the beta version, yet it should have provided decent results. However your test levels shouldn't have increased, so I believe you were feeling a placebo effect in the libido department and hair growth. Did you notice any muscle hardening at all? Or any of the following

Week 3

This is the magical week our subjects cannot stop talking about.

For most, by the end of Week 3 is when USPlabs Prime™ REALLY begins to impart its force upon your body…

You'll fly through your workouts…and…Your body will be hard as a freakin rock – all day long.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A CONSTANT STATE OF FLEXION?

In addition, a weird, yet extremely addicting experience will begin to occur…

…You'll be sitting around watching TV, surfing the Internet or hanging out with family and friends and you'll have the sudden urge to just start flexing.

In fact, it almost seems as if your muscles are telling you to flex them. You feel completely jacked and you never want the feeling to go away.

It's the bodybuilder's equivalent of a crack high…

…And you'll never want to be without your fix!