DCP/Recreate- Nightsides Shredding log

nightside1234

Awards
Hello everyone, I started a DCP/Recreate stack and decided to do a log to keep myself focused and motivated and hopefully to inspire others who are wishing to lose weight, or cut. Below are some statistics the first day.

Weight: 195
Height:5'11
BF%- around 17.5%(estimation)
Goal: to lose about 17-19 pounds within 8 weeks(app. around 8.5% BF, while maintaining my muscle

Recent background history: I use to be a year round hardcore swimmer, then i quit about a year ago, gained about 20 pounds. About 3 months ago i started lifting again, I had Huge gains and went from 180 pounds to 195, in only 3 months, Im guessing approx 75% of the gains were muscle while 15% was fat.Now its time to lose that fat, to see the shreddness =]

Here is my daily schedule which will fit Approx with everyday, except for saturdays and sundays i will only workout twice a day.

Im trying to get in shape again for nations next summer

6:45am – Wake up take 2 DCP.

7:00am – Eat breakfast meal.
- 3 Eggs, 1 bowl of Lean Oat cereal w/ 2% milk

7:30am - Take 2 USPlabs ReCreate™ in preparation for training.

7:45am- 40 minutes of cardio on bike, 20 minutes Abs

10:00am– Eat lunch meal.
- Ham sandwich w/ 2 Slices of American Cheese on 100% whole wheat bread.

10:45am- 45 minutes of HITT training (running//Bike)

11:45- Banana

4:30pm – Take 3- DCP

5:00pm- preworkout meal-
- Oatmeal, Tuna w/ 100%whole wheat bread

5:30pm - Take 2 USPlabs ReCreate™ in preparation for training.

6:00pm – Weights(workout on weights is listed below) followed by 45 minutes of HITT training(swimming)- Approx. 3,500 Yards

8:45pm 2-DCP
9:00pm – Dinner:
-chicken breast/green veggie/ Rice

11 pm- Bedtime 1 DCP

Day 1

5 minute bike warmup
Chest-
4X 10 DB Incline
4X10 DB Incline Butterflies
Abs- W/ Weights
4X10 Bench w/ DB
4X10 DB Over-head
4X10 Butterflies
3X5 DB Bench – Max Weight

Day 2

5 Minutes Bike warmup
Shoulders/Back-
4X10 DB Military Press
4X10 Shrugs
4X10 Lat Pull Down
Abs w/out Weights
4X10 Dead lift
4X10 Upright Row

Day 3

5 minute bike warmup
Bicep/Tri-
4X 10 Curls w/ short bar
4X10 Triceps pull down with rope//Triangle
4X10 DB Curls/ low gripped
Abs w/ Weights
4X10 Lawnmowers
4X10 Triceps Uno-DB
4X10 Forearm, bar behind body
DB curl Ladder start with 40's

Day 4

5 minute bike warmup
Legs-
4X10 Leg Curls
4X10 Leg extension
4 X10 Leg Press
Abs w/out Weights
4X20 yard Lung w/ weight
4X10 Step up w/ Weight

day 5
No Lifting

Day 6- Goes directly back to Day 1, But now my sets and reps go to 4X12

Example of my workout rotation:

DB BENCH Rotation

4X10 60lbs

4X12 60 lbs

4X 6 65 Lbs

4X8 65 lbs

4X10 65 lbs

4X12 65lbs

4X 6 70lbs

Every time i go through a rotation of each muscle group i switch up the reps and weight.

Diet consist of

Whole grain foods: Oatmeal, 100% whole wheat bread, Cereal, rice

Protein: Ham, Turkey, Baked chicken, eggs, cheese

Green Veggies, broccoli, green beans

Fats:peanut butter, sausage, bacon

2% milk

1 gallon of water per day

I hope my log will help others by motivating to change.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Nice looks like you know what your doing subbed im actually planning on buying this stack or DCP/Leviathan so your kind of my guinea pig lol, but also i would throw Close Grip bench in on day 3, and squats on day 4 gotta have the compound exercises to help keep mass you have and help burn calories, in my opinion i would atleast, and do you think that have 2 cardio sessions a day and then having your weight lifting workout later on than day overtime your going to start feeling lethargic (tired) throughout the day and it will affect your weight training? and will you be posting any before and after pics? also what will be your target daily calorie intake?

nightside1234

Awards
I was also considering Leviathan, but i decided to test out recreate. I also hear that anabolic pump is amazing with the
DCP/recreate stack, but i Dont have the cash to get my hands on it atm.

closed grip bench is a good option, I usually stick to weights that i dont need a spotter since i lift solo, For squats atleast, i have really bad knees, and it causes pain the next day so ive stayed away from them for years.

For the tiredness, i see your point, thats why im going to test out different amount of food intake, If im exhausted during my lifting and swimming then I will probly increase my calorie intake about 600. Im guessing my carolie intake now is sitting around 3000-3200. I also forgot to put in a nap around 4-5:30 ish

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, keep checking out the log

nightside1234

Awards
ALso, DCP and recreate is going to give me a HUGE energy boost which will also be great for the amount of workout im going to be up to

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya i was also going to suggest a nap time. and even though u lift alone you can use the smith machines or just go light on the close grip, another recommendation all your heavyier compound lifts except deads i would do for the first exercise that way its helping you build strength and also is making you more exhausted if your working your azz off on that one ya kno? sorry bout your knee maybe try doing extremely light sqats to also help stretch your knees so they can be more usable to you. so cal intake is between 3000-3200 do you know what your BMR is? and are you eating below maintenance or staying at maintenance with just more cardio to prevent muscle loss?

nightside1234

Awards
ya i was also going to suggest a nap time. and even though u lift alone you can use the smith machines or just go light on the close grip, another recommendation all your heavyier compound lifts except deads i would do for the first exercise that way its helping you build strength and also is making you more exhausted if your working your azz off on that one ya kno? sorry bout your knee maybe try doing extremely light sqats to also help stretch your knees so they can be more usable to you. so cal intake is between 3000-3200 do you know what your BMR is? and are you eating below maintenance or staying at maintenance with just more cardio to prevent muscle loss?

I dont know how to measure my BMR, But the way ive measured my intake was from my gains from the past months, I was doing hardly any cardio at all, This is also why i plan on doing much HITT training( 70% for a minute, 100% 15 second sprint) - Example. Ive done some searching around and Ive been told its the best way to lose weight and keep muscle.