dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine in today and just finished my first workout with HEAT Stack in over 2 years.

I had forgotten how completely insane the focus is. Sitting there benching and suddenly the diamond knurling goes completely sharp. The rest of my workout was insane.

I'm sitting here now, wondering what I should get done first.

God I LOVE this stuff.

I was worried about the combination with DCP, but there was absolutely NO interaction at all.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope my HEAT arrives soon. I want to try it with some RPM and Chocamine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mood primarily; libido would matter if I had a lady friend ATM.
Be careful using "lady friend" and "ATM" in the same sentence.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. This stuff sounds pretty freakin' awesome!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GOD I love this stuff.

I had 9 beers and 2 shots of Jack and I am completely clear thinking, if not intoxicated....but still feeling focused and motivated.

My typing ability is strangely enhanced, as are my thought processes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GOD I love this stuff.

I had 9 beers and 2 shots of Jack and I am completely clear thinking, if not intoxicated....but still feeling focused and motivated.

That's what i like to hear matt. I loves JD myself. :cheers:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GOD I love this stuff.

Remember, don't pass out...:trout:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's an odd addition.
With DCP, everything is possible.

/once a week and I notice NO damage. Another notch for Damage Control Protocol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$100 an inch I assume??
I don't share my rates from other customers...which reminds me, you owe me $1100 for last time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping that you forgot. Do you accept HEAT payments?
Since you accepted my HEAT deposit initially, my magic 8 ball is advising me: "Hell no, cash only biatch."

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that's what she wants to be called, then I have to give the customer what she wants.
I think by "she" you mean "it"?

mklfe1

mklfe1

Awards
You guys are killing me...LMAO!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the funniest part Rodja, was after his last response to you...he passed out:nono:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in today and just finished my first workout with HEAT Stack in over 2 years.

I had forgotten how completely insane the focus is. Sitting there benching and suddenly the diamond knurling goes completely sharp. The rest of my workout was insane.

I'm sitting here now, wondering what I should get done first.

God I LOVE this stuff.

I was worried about the combination with DCP, but there was absolutely NO interaction at all.
I've read some convincing reviews on it's effects, beating out ECA for stimulant, ect. Did you run it solo, and reap those results? Or did you combine it with Amp(tend to see that commonly among reviews).

And lastly, was it discontinued for some time or something? The majority of the reviews I've come across are fairly dated... and I have yet to find it on a supplement site aside from Avant's own(just browsed through my personal favorites though).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read some convincing reviews on it's effects, beating out ECA for stimulant, ect. Did you run it solo, and reap those results? Or did you combine it with Amp(tend to see that commonly among reviews).

And lastly, was it discontinued for some time or something? The majority of the reviews I've come across are fairly dated... and I have yet to find it on a supplement site aside from Avant's own(just browsed through my personal favorites though).
HEAT hasn't been produced for a while now, which is why the reviews are a little dated.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
HEAT hasn't been produced for a while now, which is why the reviews are a little dated.
So I see this beta version is in the making for a comeback? I was tempted to try the version, but being $100 on the site.. kinda turned me off.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's $100 because it's the equivalent of 3 regular bottles(810 caps vs 270 caps).

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
It's $100 because it's the equivalent of 3 regular bottles(810 caps vs 270 caps).
Right, but is there something behind that? Not sure if the offer is geared towards vendors, or something of that madder.. I'd definitly be interested in purchasing a single bottle, but to commit to three before trying it is tough (the reviews almost put me on the other side however).

I'm all about the stimulants that increase focus, rather than jitteriness... looking forward to it making it's way to NP, if possible!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, but is there something behind that? Not sure if the offer is geared towards vendors, or something of that madder.. I'd definitly be interested in purchasing a single bottle, but to commit to three before trying it is tough (the reviews almost put me on the other side however).

I'm all about the stimulants that increase focus, rather than jitteriness... looking forward to it making it's way to NP, if possible!
It was because there was a high demand for HEAT and there was a bulk buy option available because there is not a stone-set timetable for HEAT to be officially back. The alpha-Y has been very difficult to source.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
It was because there was a high demand for HEAT and there was a bulk buy option available because there is not a stone-set timetable for HEAT to be officially back. The alpha-Y has been very difficult to source.
Ah, I see. I'll mention it to a few friends, and maybe find two to go in with me for it.