Going All The Whey (samples) - AnabolicMinds.com

Going All The Whey (samples)

1. New Member

Going All The Whey (samples)

I received a package yesterday from Marcus at All The Whey. I'd like to thank him for the awesome selection of samples. I was assuming one, two, maybe three samples, but oh my gosh there had to be like 30 sample packets. I got Whey Blends, Whey Concentrates, and Whey Isolates of alot of different flavors. I will rate them when i have the chance to try them. I will try to rate them on taste (of course), consistency, and ease of mixing.

2. New Member

ATW Whey Blend Cinnamon Bun

Taste
    10/10. This was what everyone said it would be. I was hyped as can be for this and i made a shake with 8 oz of milk as soon as i got the package. Wow, probably the best tasting protein ive ever had.

Consistency and Ease of Mixture

9/10. This stuff wasnt too thick or too watery. I shook it up in my nutraplanet shaker cup, and it still had small clumps in it. I actually enjoyed the "flavor" clumps, but i know thats not somes bag, so i gave it an 9.
  3. New Member

All the Whey Fat-Free Isolate Strawberry

I made it with 8oz skim milk.

Taste

8.0/10. The strawberry flavor is good. Its not too sweet and not too bland. I gave it a 8 because ive had some strawberry whey that i liked alittle more. The more i drank it the more the flavor grew on me.

Consistency

9.0/10. The protein mixes up well. It does create an even mixture, and the clumping is almost non-existant.
    •   

4. New Member

All The Whey Protein Blend Banana

Made it with 8 oz of milk
    Taste

9.5/10. Extremely tasty. One of the best flavored protein i have ever had, besides ON Cookies and Cream and ATW Cinnabun.

Consistency

9.0/10. Apparently most of the clumping comes from the isolates. The blend mixed up smooth in my shaker cup. I might use a blender next time i use the Isolate
  5. New Member

Fat-Free Whey Isolate Grape

I mixed it up with my shaker cup with 8 oz of water

Taste

4.0/10.0. Wow, i thought this stuff tasted horrible. I was able to stomach it all done. Next time i will try to use it with grape juice or something besides water. I cant really find a similar taste, but i did chug it.

Consistency

7.0/10.0 Alittle clumpy, but honestly with all the chugging couldnt really tell.
  6. New Member

Fat-Free Whey Isolate Chocolate

Mixed in shaker cup with 8oz of milk

Taste

8.5/10.0 Very good tasting chocolate. I really liked the flavor. It kinda tasted like the brownies my mom used to make, i think they were chocolate fudge. The only reason for 8.5 is because i havent found a chocolate flavor i dont like, but it was still very good.

Consistency

7.0/10. Very clumpy. I know its because its the isolate, but it did make the mixture very thick, and i kinda liked that. Felt more filling.
  7. New Member

All the Whey Protein Blend Peaches and Cream

taste

9.0/10.0 This stuff was tasty to say the least. I drank it down so fast because the taste was so good. It was probably the best fruit flavored whey protein besides the normal strawberrys and bananas.

Consistency

10.0/10.0 Absolutely no clumping. Was smooth and rich shake. Exactly what i needed after 30 minutes of cardio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All The Whey Samples Review
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:26 PM
  2. All the whey samples
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 03:01 PM