SmackShosh is going All The Whey!!!

smackshosh

Awards
First, I'll join the bandwagon and thank Marc for hooking me up with these samples. I will admit, I didn't know much about ATW, saw some free samples and said, what the hell, I'll try out a couple of packs. My first surprise came when I got the package and not only it smelled damn good, but I couldnt believe how many packets he sent me. I had to show my wife, she said I was acting like a little kid. Anyway, here are my reviews, all mixed in a shaker bottle. Max score possible is 10.

Orange - Mixed this one with water, didnt mix very well, but it tasted really good. It wasnt a real orange juice or a tang flavor, more of a sweet orange taste. Still i thought it was very good, seeing how I'm not a big fan of the whey/water mixes. 8/10

Peaches n Cream - I was going to make some oats and decided to shake up some peaches n cream with milk and pour it over my oats. It tasted so damn good I thought I was eating one of those peaches and cream oatmeal flavored packets. I was blown away and I wanted to eat more. I felt guilty for how good it tasted. 20/10

Cinnamon bun - After all the raves, I had to try the Cinnabun. Did the same thing as the peaches n cream, poured it over oats. All I need to say is that it made my oats taste like a cinnabun, the taste was spot on. 20/10

Chocolate Mint - Tried this in the morning, mixed it with milk. I'm not a big fan of choc mint, but this one was tasty. I usually expect protein shakes to taste ok or like ****, but although i dont like choc mint this was yummy. 9/10

Anyway more reviews to come. Now I have to decided which I want to order. Oh and I've been telling everyone about ATW, its the only protein I want now. I mean you can have your guilty pleasures with all the health bb benefits? I'm hooked!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm eating Cinnamon Bun whey with oats right now. :food:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your face is eating Cinnamon bun whey with oats right now:stick:
If you're referring to the likelihood of me just shoving my face into bowl because it's that good, then don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. It's very tempting!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
If you're referring to the likelihood of me just shoving my face into bowl because it's that good, then don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. It's very tempting!
The standard response you give me is"your MOM is eating oats and cinnamon bun whey right now."