Epistane, 6 week cycle

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
3 days pre cycle: Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
Week 1 - Day 1-2 20mg Epistane, Day 3-5 30mg Epistane, Day 6-7 40mg Epistane, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 2 - Epistane 40mg, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 3 - Epistane 40mg, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 4 - Epistane 40mg (possibly 50mg), AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 5 - Epistane 40mg (possibly 50mg), AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 6 - Epistane 40mg, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 7 - Torem 120mg (2days) 90mg(5days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 8 - Torem 75mg(5days) 60mg(2days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 9 - Torem 60mg(3days) 30mg(4days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 10 - Torem 30mg(till gone), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull

Possible additions: I also have some E-form and 2 bottles of propadrol that I was thinking of stacking with Epi. Still doing some research so I'm not sure yet but I would also love to get some feedback.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 183
Lifting Experience: About 5 years
Previous Cycles: 1AD, M1T, Trenbalone (unfortunately all were done improperly/foolishly about 3 years ago)

Goals: I'm looking to put on some lean mass. 10lbs would be good, more would be great. I have mild gyno from puberty which I agitated a few years back with improper cycles. Hopefully the Epi will make this disappear.

I'm going to do my best and log my progress. Suggestions, comments, criticism, all welcome.

Attachments

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Today was Day 1.
Epi 20mg (10mg at breakfast, 10mg w/post workout shake)
AI cycle support 2scoops (1 morning, 1 evening)
Cissus 4 capsules (2 morning, 2 evening)

I worked legs today.
Squats 135/10, 185/5, 225/5, 245/2, 275/2, 275/3, 225/8
Leg press 405/12, 405/12, 405/12
Stiff legged dead lifts 175/10, 175/8, 175/8

weider

Awards
I'm doing a similar cycle and have cissus in powder form. How many mgs are you taking daily?

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
I'm doing a similar cycle and have cissus in powder form. How many mgs are you taking daily?
Right now I'm just taking the recommended serving of 4 capsules per day which is 2,000mg of cissus.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 2
Epistane 20mg
Weight: 185 (today is used a different scale than yesterday so it could be slightly off)

Today I was feeling very tired which is probably because I only slept about 6 hours last night. Once I got to the gym though, my workout felt good and I was a little stronger than last week. But it's probably too early to credit this to the Epi. I haven't noticed any changes in my nips yet. They are both tender and the bumps have not gone down.

Today was shoulders:
Seated military 135/5, 145/4, 145/4, 145/5
Cable lateral 2plates/8, 2plates/8, 2plates/8
Seated dumbbell rear delts 15/10, 20/8, 20/10
Upright row 95/8, 95/10, 95/10
Hang cleans 135/8, 135/8, 135/8
Barbell shrug 225/10, 275/6, 275/6
Dumbbell shrug 90/5, 90/5, 90/6
I also threw in a few sets of standing calf raises.
Tomorrow I will increase my dose to 30mg Epi.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Do you have previous joint issues?
Hey Celc, I have had tendinitis in one of my knees before but other than that, I haven't had any problems. I don't know if tendinitis would be considered "joint issues" but correct me if I'm wrong.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Celc, I have had tendinitis in one of my knees before but other than that, I haven't had any problems. I don't know if tendinitis would be considered "joint issues" but correct me if I'm wrong.
Good clarification. I was just thinking it may be unnecessary to have the cissus in there if you don't need it.

Your overall set up looks good. The only thing I'd set up differently is that I'd run 1.5-2x the recommended dose of either Mfx or Powerful rather than running normal dose of each... that's probably a personal preference.

I dunno if I'd personally run 6 weeks but others who are more aggressive would say ---> :head:

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Your overall set up looks good. The only thing I'd set up differently is that I'd run 1.5-2x the recommended dose of either Mfx or Powerful rather than running normal dose of each... that's probably a personal preference.
Do you mean run one or the other but not both? Or do you mean one at a normal dose plus one at a higher dose? Sorry for not understanding.

I dunno if I'd personally run 6 weeks but others who are more aggressive would say ---> :head:
Yeah I realize 6 weeks can be a little long for a PH but with Epi being a milder PH and me being somewhat of a risk taker :blink: (hopefully not foolishly) I decided to give it a shot. Of course, I have my PCT sitting with me ready to go if I decide it would be best to cut it shorter than 6. Two reaons I'm doing this log is to be a guinea pig for others to learn from and also to get as much feedback as I can to learn myself.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you mean run one or the other but not both? Or do you mean one at a normal dose plus one at a higher dose? Sorry for not understanding.

Yeah I realize 6 weeks can be a little long for a PH but with Epi being a milder PH and me being somewhat of a risk taker :blink: (hopefully not foolishly) I decided to give it a shot. Of course, I have my post cycle therapy sitting with me ready to go if I decide it would be best to cut it shorter than 6. Two reaons I'm doing this log is to be a guinea pig for others to learn from and also to get as much feedback as I can to learn myself.
I'd just choose one and increase the dosage of whichever you choose. Eh, ask around, cause I guess I was being picky as your overall plan looks good already.

Yup, that EXACTLY why you have post cycle before hand. Good job bro... who knows you might even ramp to 50 or 60mg and cut it short? Play it by ear

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
3 days pre cycle: Anabolic Innovation's Cycle
Week 1 - Day 1-2 20mg Epistane, Day 3-5 30mg Epistane, Day 6-7 40mg Epistane, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 2 - Epistane 40mg, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 3 - Epistane 40mg, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 4 - Epistane 40mg (possibly 50mg), AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 5 - Epistane 40mg (possibly 50mg), AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 6 - Epistane 40mg, AI Cycle Support, Cissus,
Week 7 - Torem 120mg (2days) 90mg(5days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 8 - Torem 75mg(5days) 60mg(2days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 9 - Torem 60mg(3days) 30mg(4days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 10 - Torem 30mg(till gone), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull

Possible additions: I also have some E-form and 2 bottles of propadrol that I was thinking of stacking with Epi. Still doing some research so I'm not sure yet but I would also love to get some feedback.

Height: 6'1
Weight: 183
Lifting Experience: About 5 years
Previous Cycles: 1AD, M1T, Trenbalone (unfortunately all were done improperly/foolishly about 3 years ago)

Goals: I'm looking to put on some lean mass. 10lbs would be good, more would be great. I have mild gyno from puberty which I agitated a few years back with improper cycles. Hopefully the Epi will make this disappear.

I'm going to do my best and log my progress. Suggestions, comments, criticism, all welcome.
looks great bro!

only word of advice, i wouldn't use the hyperdrolx2. i would not use it because it is suppressive and plus bro you want some estrogen in your pct. killing it would be bad!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
2skinny,

Looks great, I am looking forward to your results.

CROWLER

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im just going by what i read, but hey man if you think thats bs then whatever! lol plus its your body !:toofunny:
Sources much more intelligent than me seem to like 6brom in post cycle. I've used it with good results. No issues during or after post cycle. Grila, pm sent. I see your point though and would gladly discuss this over pms if you wish so as to not clutter this killer log :head:

However, your advice as to not "kill" estrogen is sound advice. :cheers:

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Yo Grila and Celc, I really appreciate the posts even if there is a little disagreement between you guys. :duel: I like to hear both sides. I am curious about any conclusions you two may have come to on the subject of hyperdrolx2. Thanks!:thumbsup:

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 3
Epistane 30mg
Weight 186? (I'm a little skeptical about the scale I've used the past couple days...I'll have to confirm on a different one.)

Today I was dragging ass. I felt very tired most of the day even though I got almost 8hrs sleep. Usually once I get to the gym I can shake off any fatigue but not today. Oddly enough I felt "pumped" or "bigger" today in the gym but my energy was not there and I did not feel that I was lifting as much as I should have been. Weird! O well, I still got a decent workout in.
My appetite seems to have gotten worse the last couple days. I'm always trying to force feed myself but these last two days have been extra hard. I was hoping the Epi would increase my appetite but I know it's still early in my cycle. It's time to declare war on my belly. :food:

Nothing noticeable with my nips, still sore, lumps are still the same.

Today I did back and I hit my tris.
Deadlift 135/8, 185/4, 225/4, 315/4, 315/4
Pull ups (supersets wide and nuetral grip)
wide 6, 6, 4, 4
nuetral 6, 5, 4, 4
T-bar row 90/8, 90/8, 90/6
Dumbbell row 80/8, 80/8
Triceps overhead dumbbell 80/7, 90/6, 90/6
Narrow bench press 135/10, 155/8, 155/6

Tomorrow is my day off and I am looking forward to it.

By the way if anyone has any suggestions on how i can better this log, let me have it! Thanks!:thumbsup:

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 4
Epistane 30mg
Weight: didn't weight myself today

Today was my day off. My appetite is a little better than the past couple days but is still not where I'd like it to be. Nothing else significant. Tomorrow I will be back in the gym.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nice logging and good overall plan 2-man!!! Keep it up!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Epistane 30mg
Weight: didn't weight myself today

Today was my day off. My appetite is a little better than the past couple days but is still not where I'd like it to be. Nothing else significant. Tomorrow I will be back in the gym.
Hey 2skinny,

Hope the appetite comes back quickly but it might not.

I am encouraging you to stick to what you have decided you should eat and ignore your appetite. Sometimes we have to eat even when we really don't want to if we want to achieve our goals.

Keep up the good work.

CROWLER

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 5
Epistane 30mg
Weight: 184

Today was a long day at work. I got a good chest workout in this morning (earlier than usual) but I was not able to stuff my face as much I would have liked. Today my eating was more "maintain" rather than "gain." No problem, tomorrow is a new day.

My nips are still sore but the lumps just might be starting to go away. My fingers are crossed.

Tomorrow I will increase my Epi dose to 40mg and I will keep it there for a week or more. We'll see how that goes and then maybe I'll increase the dose again.

Today's workout: Chest
Incline Barbell 135/6, 185/4, 185/6, 185/5, 185/3
Flat dumbbell 80/6, 90/5, 90/4, 75/6
Incline dumbbell fly 45/7, 45/8, 35/10
I also hit my abs today.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 6
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 188?? (Once again I only had access to the "questionable" scale today so I do not trust this reading. Sorry guys, I realize accuracy is part of log well done.)

Today was a good day. My appetite is back to normal if not better than before. I worked out my legs and I felt pretty good. My squat weights are up from last week...I am getting stronger.

Nipples still sore and lumps feel the same as yesterday.

Legs:
Squats 135/10, 185/6, 225/6, 275/4, 275/5, 225/10
Leg press 400/10, 490/10, 490/10
Stiff legged deadlift 185/10, 185/10, 185/10
Leg extension 150/10, 195/10, 195/10
Lying leg curl 90/10, 80/10, 70/10

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 7
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 188 (I confirmed on two different scales today so I know this is pretty accurate)

Good day. Nothing significant. Strength was up a bit, energy was good and appetite was good.

Nips seems to be doing a little better but it's still hard to tell.

Shoulders:
Military press 135/5, 145/5, 145/6, 145/5
Dumbbell lateral raise 25/10, 25/10, 25/10
Rear delt machine 120/10, 120/10, 120/10
Upright row 95/8, 115/4, 115/4
Hang clean 135/8, 155/4, 155/4, 155/6
Dumbbell shrug 95/10, 110/6, 110/6
Also did some calf raises.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 pounds in a week is NOT too shabby bro. You think it's lean? I bet the epi starts kickin in real soon. Also nice numbers for your body weight on the shoulders :head:

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
5 pounds in a week is NOT too shabby bro. You think it's lean? I bet the epi starts kickin in real soon. Also nice numbers for your body weight on the shoulders :head:
Thanks bro. I'm pretty amazed at what I've put on so far but I know it's not all lean. I can live with that though because I've never had a problem leaning out.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 8
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 189

Today was a lazy day. Got to sit around a lot and get some extra sleep as well. Appetite was good, energy and strength were good.

Nips are definately less sore today. Looks like there might be some progress here. The lumps might be going down some but nothing major yet.

Just as a side note, my libido has always been good but since I've started this Epi cycle it seems to be a little more consistent for now and I do feel a little more aggressive. Maybe it's just psychological.

Back
Pull ups wide +25lbs/5, +25/5, +25/4, bodyweight/6, bodyweight/6
T-bar row wide 90/10, 90/10, 100/7
Dumbbell row 80/10, 90/6, 90/6
Low back extension 12, +25/10, +25/10
Abs

I'm going to take and post another pic at the two week mark to compare to the first photo.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 9
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 189

Good day. I felt really good in the gym. Strength was up and I felt like I could just keep going and going.

Nips are a little more sore than yesterday but the lumps seem to be going down.

Bis and Tris
Barbell curl 85/8, 85/7, 85/6, 85/6
Incline bench dumbbell curl 35/8, 35/8, 30/8
Machine curl 125/10, 125/7, 95/8
Overhead dumbbell press 80/8, 90/8, 100/8
Dip machine 270/6, 270/6, 230/10
Cable reverse single arm 40/10, 50/10, 60/8
EZ bar reverse (forearms) 55/12, 65/10, 65/8

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 11
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 190

Today I felt very irritable and I was in what I would describe as a "dark mood." I'm not sure if this is the Epi or just one of those days. We'll have to wait and see. Energy and appetite were good today. My workout was good, I was feeling a little stronger and bigger.

Nips....possible minor improvements.

Chest Day:
Barbell incline 185/6, 205/3, 205/3, 185/6
Dumbbell flat 80/6, 90/5, 90/5
Cable fly low 50/8, 40/10, 40/10
Dumbbell pullover 85/8, 85/8, 75/7
Calfs
Abs

Tomorrow is leg day. I hate doing legs. It hurts! But I love the results.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
..... Today I felt very irritable and I was in what I would describe as a "dark mood." .....

..... Tomorrow is leg day. I hate doing legs. It hurts! But I love the results......
Irritability is very common on cycle. I think of it as a competition between the compound and my own psychological toughness. If I let it make me cranky, I lost the battle. A few deep breathes and a steady dose of stand-up comedy along with replaying the Austin Power's trilogy will cure you :thumbsup:

I personally split up leg day with quads and hams on 2 seperate days. Then follow them up with a "fun" bodypart for motivation to get through the leg 1/2 of the workout.

For example, quads+tris, hams+bis. The split advice isn't something you MUST do by any means... just something to consider.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Irritability is very common on cycle. I think of it as a competition between the compound and my own psychological toughness. If I let it make me cranky, I lost the battle. A few deep breathes and a steady dose of stand-up comedy along with replaying the Austin Power's trilogy will cure you :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'm usually a pretty chill dude though so a little rage might help me out. Ha ha!

I personally split up leg day with quads and hams on 2 seperate days. Then follow them up with a "fun" bodypart for motivation to get through the leg 1/2 of the workout.

For example, quads+tris, hams+bis. The split advice isn't something you MUST do by any means... just something to consider.
I've seen a lot of guys do this and I've thought about trying it myself sometime but just have never got to it. I'll have to give it a shot one of these days.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Propadrol, Propadrol! Two bottles of propadrol sitting on the desk in front of me. I'm really thinking of stacking some Prop in with this cycle. We shall see. :think:

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 12
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 190

Today I was all off. My calories were much lower than they should have been and my timing on the Epi pills was off as well. I took one for breakfast and then totally forgot to take the other pills until after my workout which was in the evening. Anyway, I ended up taking two after my workout and then one with my late dinner. Frustrating! :aargh:
Strength was up from last leg day and my energy was still good despite the lower calories.

Nips, no change.

Legs:
Squats 185/6, 225/6, 275/5, 275/4, 225/10
Leg press 495/12, 495/12, 495/10
Stiff legged deadlift 185/10, 185/10, 185/10
Single leg extension 70/10, 100/8, 85/10
Seated leg curl 115/10, 130/10, 130/9

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Propadrol, Propadrol! Two bottles of propadrol sitting on the desk in front of me. I'm really thinking of stacking some Prop in with this cycle. We shall see. :think:
Well you could save em for a stack with H-drol for a recomp next spring. thebigT ran prop at 90mg for 6 weeks and H-drol at 50mg for the first 4. I bet you'll drop about 1-2% bodyfat and still put on 5 pounds with that stack.

Although it's not really a big deal on the timing of your dosage, your attention to detail (especially in the plan pre-cycle) is what is making this such a good experience for you. Your cycle is going awesome bro! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well you could save em for a stack with H-drol for a recomp next spring. thebigT ran prop at 90mg for 6 weeks and H-drol at 50mg for the first 4. I bet you'll drop about 1-2% bodyfat and still put on 5 pounds with that stack.

Although it's not really a big deal on the timing of your dosage, your attention to detail (especially in the plan pre-cycle) is what is making this such a good experience for you. Your cycle is going awesome bro! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
i ran hemadrol/propadrol, the reason for posting this is i believe hemadrol is superior to h-drol. i lost a notch in my belt and put on 12 pounds, best ph stack i have done. if i ever feel the need to bulk up this is the stack i will use. good luck.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 13
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 192

Still making gains. I know they're not all lean but I can live with this. Calorie intake was much better than yesterday. I felt good today...was a little tired but I had a nap and was back to normal. Plenty of energy in the gym.

Nips...slowly but surely seem to be getting better.

Shoulders:
Seated military 135/5, 145/5, 155/5, 155/4
Dumbbell lateral 25/10, 30/6, 25/10
Seated dumbbell rear delts 15/10, 15/10, 15/10
Upright row 95/5, 105/5, 105/5, 95/10
Hang clean 135/8, 155/6, 155/6, 135/6
Dumbbell shrug 90/6, 90/5, 90/8 (w/straps), 90/6 (w/straps)
abs

I decided to save the Propadrol for another cycle in the future. Well, at least that's what I'm thinking for now...maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Keep up the good work bro. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that does research before starting EPI. I see so many of these dudes running it at 20mg per day. Keep eatin and liftin hard....I promise you're gonna love it by the end. I'm running it for the 2nd time in an attempt to cut and I've hardened up quite a bit over the past 3 wks. Best of luck man.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Keep up the good work bro. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that does research before starting EPI. I see so many of these dudes running it at 20mg per day. Keep eatin and liftin hard....I promise you're gonna love it by the end. I'm running it for the 2nd time in an attempt to cut and I've hardened up quite a bit over the past 3 wks. Best of luck man.
Thanks bro! I'm loving it already. :head:

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 14
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 193

Another good day. I was tired most of the day, probably because I only got 6 hours of sleep the previous night. :yawn: Once I got to the gym I was fine. My strength and energy were great.
I've been getting more irritable lately but not enough where I can't control it.
I'm starting to notice a drop in my libido now as well.

Gyno...I'm definately seeing and feeling a difference now. The sensitivity has gone way down and so have the lumps.

Back:
Wide pullups 10, 6, 6, 6
Deadlifts 225/5, 315/4, 365/1, 365/1, 315/6
Reverse grip BB row 1335/10, 155/8, 155/6
DB row 90/10, 90/8, 90/8
Neutral grip pullup 6, 5, 6

Here are some pics from day 1 and today. I have put on 10lbs, not all lean :food: ...no prob! You can see a reduction in my gyno too.

Attachments

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Props for posting pics :cheers:

Consider adding formestane for the libido drop. Some love the combination, others ache somethin fierce. If it becomes too dry you might want to consider a trib as a temporary quick fix.

Just a side note in regards to hemadrol, I'm thinking EST no longer makes prohormones other than propadrol... I could be wrong :think:

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I added some eform to my epi cycle a few wks ago and my lower back gave me constant problems. I've never experienced back pumps, but I'm thinkin that's what was goin on. Celc is correct though, there are tons of ppl that have had a lot of success w/ the form.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 15
Epistane 40mg
Weight: 193

Good day.

Arms:
skull crushers 85/8, 105/4, 105/4, 95/8
Hammer strength dip 270/8, 270/8, 270/6
Single arm cable reverse 35/6, 30/8, 30/7, 30/4
Barbell curl 85/7, 85/6, 85/6, 85/6
Standing DB hammer 40/8, 45/6, 45/6
Preacher machine 125/8, 125/5, 110/6
EZ reverse curls 65/8, 65/8, 65/8
Narrow pushups 20, 20
Abs

Tomorrow is a day off. :wave:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
10lbs in 2 weeks and LESS gyno.

WOW WOW WOW I just gotta say. VERY impressive.

CROWLER