Epistane, 6 week cycle

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 32
Epistane 50mg
Weight: ??

Well, it looks like I'm going to be stuck at this bed & breakfast type place for the next month. I'm not sure how I'm doing with my calories. I'm just trying to eat as best I can to keep the gains coming. There's no scale where I'm at so until I find one I'm not going to be able to check my weight. My strength gains seem to have plateaued because of this adjustment process. A bit frustrating but I just gotta make due.

Shoulders
Seated military 95/10, 135/10, 145/6, 135/8
Cable lateral 10/10, 15/6, 10/10
Seated DB rear delt 20/10, 20/10, 20/8
DB hammer front raise 30/8, 25/10, 25/10
Upright row 100/8, 100/8, 100/8
Hang clean 135/6, 155/5, 155/4, 135/6
Shrugs

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
why are you there so long if you don't mind me asking?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
what kinda work you do?? it must be hard to keep everything in order considering how your schedule demands you all over the place when i fist started my last job thats when i really shrunk, good luck 2S

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
why are you there so long if you don't mind me asking?
what kinda work you do?? it must be hard to keep everything in order considering how your schedule demands you all over the place when i fist started my last job thats when i really shrunk, good luck 2S
My job brings me overseas a lot. Basically I do contract work. Usually it's not so bad but every now and then it's a bit challenging to keep a good routine going.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is it me or were your nips really puffy and then completely normal looking in the third pic?

Nice Log btw :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Is it me or were your nips really puffy and then completely normal looking in the third pic?

Nice Log btw :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn
Ha ha! It's not just you my friend. I have seen quite a reduction in my gyno. I am very pleased with this. Hopefully I can maintain this during and after my post cycle.

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 33
Epistane 50mg
Weight: ?? Sorry guys! I realize this lack of info takes away from this log. I also am pretty frustrated because I really want to know what my total weight gain is for this cycle. Hopefully I can find a scale in the next few days.

If I had to guess, I would say I'm around the same weight as I was last I checked (196) but I feel a little bit harder/lean. My pumps were really good in the gym today. Strength and endurance seemed good.

Gyno is as good as it's going to get. I still have very tiny lumps under my nipples but they are not visible and all sensitivity is gone.

Libido is lacking. My balls seemed to have shrunk a little as well.

Hair loss....possibly a little as I am very susceptable to this.

Bis & Tris
BB curl 75/10, 75/10, 75/8
Skull crusher 100/10, 100/10, 100/6
DB hammer curl 45/10, 45/9, 35/10
Rope pushdown 50/10, 55/9, 50/8
Cable preacher curl 50/9, 50/6, 40/9
DB kickback 25/10, 25/10, 25/10
Forearms

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
My job brings me overseas a lot. Basically I do contract work. Usually it's not so bad but every now and then it's a bit challenging to keep a good routine going.
I feel you there man. Having 1-2 weeks where you're overseas tears up a good routine/diet. I travel overseas for my job too, but it never exceeds 2 weeks (yet).

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Day 34
Epistane 50mg

Today the weights felt extremely heavy. I was hoping to be stronger on my squats today and rep 315 for 10. As soon as I unracked the bar I felt like I had way more weight than that resting on me. I could almost swear that the rubber weights I used today are heavier than they say. Either that or I lost some strength in my traveling. :rant: Frustrating either way. Lately I've been looking forward to finishing off this cycle. Traveling while doing a cycle is just bad news. This cycle started off very well but has come to a somewhat dissapointing end. I'm sure that if my circumstances would have permitted, I could have easily made it to 200lbs (bodyweight) and also made even more gains strengthwise. Tomorrow will be the last day of this cycle. I will post final pics but I will not have a final weight. :frustrate:

Legs
Squats 135/10, 225/10, 315/4, 315/3, 275/8, 225/10
DB walking lunge 65/6, 45/6, 45/6, 45/6, 45/6
Stiff legged deadlift 135/12, 135/12, 135/12

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're making the right decision bro. The first time your body tells you it's time to wrap it up, it's best to listen quickly. I tried to drag out my cycle "just one more week" it wasn't very productive that last week.

Also, don't be bummed about the last few days. You can't predict everything. You rocked this cycle bro :cheers:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
true that listen to celc, just look at it like this you know how long it woulda taken you to get where your at off the cycle?? a lot more than 35 days :-D be happy with the gains u got bro just be happy your not what you used to be, dont let this be a disappointing end instead let it be a challenging new beggining where your gonna **** up some more weights and tear them down til you completly rip every last muscle fiber in your body and have you body aching for more dont stop i repeat do not stop keep going victory will always be around the corner!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to keep that AI going for a while after your PCT is done. To make sure your Gyno experiences no flare up / rebound.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement guys! :head:

Day 35
Epistane 50mg

I'm done! Tomorrow I start my post cycle therapy. I will also write up a quick little review of my cycle.

Chest
DB incline 35/15, 45/8, 75/10, 80/10, 85/7
BB flat 185/10, 195/8, 185/8
DB incline fly 45/10, 45/10, 45/10
Pushups 20, 12, 12

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Once again here is what I have lined up for my PCT. I've given the dosing I'm doing for Torem and all other supps I'm going to take as per label.

Week 6 - Torem 120mg(2days) 90mg(5days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 7 - Torem 75mg(5days) 60mg(2days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 8 - Torem 60mg(3days) 30mg(4days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
Week 9 - Torem 30mg(till gone), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Here are some of my thoughts on this Epi cycle.

Strength - I did experience good strength gains on this cycle. I know I could have had better gains towards the end but my diet and workout routine were a little out of whack due to my traveling.

Weight gains - Good weight gains (13lbs last I checked) that could have been better with a more consistent diet. I realize my gains were not all lean but as you can see by the pics, not too bad.

Gyno - I have seen a pretty significant reduction in my gyno. It is not totally gone but the lumps are almost nonexistent and there is no more sensitivity.

Libido - My libido dropped on this cycle. It was not totally gone but it was nowhere near what it usually is.

Mood - I was more irritable and in a "darker" mood while on this cycle. It was not enough to bother me because I was making good gains. Once my diet started suffering and I stopped making gains, my mood got worse and I was looking forward to finishing this cycle.

Hair loss - The Epi did not cause any major hair loss, possibly a little but I can't say for sure.

Overall, great cycle. I originally planned on a 6 week cycle but had to change it to 5 weeks. I am glad I did this as I think 6 would have been a little much for me. I would definately consider doing it again in the future but I will probably keep it down to 4 or 5 weeks.

Here are the pics. As you can see I made good gains towards the beginning but not really towards the end. I might have even lost a little in the last pic.

Attachments

Marc-Antony

Awards
From my readings of different Epi logs, it is my opinion that a cycle of this compound should be kept at 4 weeks, that's what you seem to indicate too in your conclusion.

Another point worth mentioning is your dosing, I feel that your last week at 50mg didn't bring much more to the table than 40mg, that's why, again, I feel that Epi should be kept at 40mg max.

Finally, I think that ending your cycle at week 4, 40mg would have lead to practicaly zero shutdown, no need for torem, and a post cycle therapy concisting of an OTC AI like 6-0X0, AI post cycle therapy, Hyperdrol, Mass Fx, Retain would have suffised, because in the end, if serms can be avoided, they should be.

And, very nice job, it was a real pleasure reading your log.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good gains so far! The difference on your gyno is amazing compared to the first week

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my readings of different Epi logs, it is my opinion that a cycle of this compound should be kept at 4 weeks, that's what you seem to indicate too in your conclusion.

Another point worth mentioning is your dosing, I feel that your last week at 50mg didn't bring much more to the table than 40mg, that's why, again, I feel that Epi should be kept at 40mg max.

Finally, I think that ending your cycle at week 4, 40mg would have lead to practicaly zero shutdown, no need for torem, and a post cycle therapy concisting of an OTC AI like 6-0X0, AI post cycle therapy, Hyperdrol, Mass Fx, Retain would have suffised, because in the end, if serms can be avoided, they should be.

And, very nice job, it was a real pleasure reading your log.
You make valid points concerning length of cycle and dosages.

Your sentiments MIGHT be true concering the serm for someone with no pre-existing gyno. However, since he had pre-existing gyno, the serm is a critical component. The "SELECTIVE" in Serm is referring to estrogen receptors in breast tissue.

I agree with Neo concerning the AI. It could be a good idea to run it for 6 weeks. I'm not sure what the active life is with 6brom... too bad you didn't choose formestane instead for your AI because it stays active in estrogen control for TWENTY-TWO weeks :eek:

Many also decide to start cort control at the 2 or 3 week point in post cycle because cortisol is squashed on cycle. It takes a good 2-3 weeks before cort levels even return to normal after the cycle.

Finally, you KNOW you're leaner when you're tan fades and you can still see MORE definition :head: FANTASTIC results bro!

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Well, I spent all day traveling yesterday. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing and now I'm at a new location once again. I've been doing my best to keep up with my PCT. It will take me a few days to get up and going on this log again. Sorry. Thanks for all the encouragement.