Epistane, 6 week cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Epistane, 6 week cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Everyone is different regarding strengths and weaknesses. I squat, deadlift, and shrug close to 450 but my bench rarely goes over 225.

There are certainly other ways to increase intensity on cycle without lifting heavier weights such as increased frequency, decreased rest periods, intensity techniques (supersets, drops, etc), and increased volume. I do not encourage substantially heavier weights on cycle as this is a recipe for injury.

Specifically regarding 2skinny, his numbers are really nice for BB row, upright rows, and flat BB bench (assuming strict form of course). In response to King1033, 2skinny increased his heaviest set of squats by 20 pounds since his last leg session. I think that's a pretty substantial increase, don't you?
    i agree with you but i just think he isnt lifting as heavy as he REALLY could im taking x-factor rpm and drive and my heaviest squat last week was 315x7 and this week it was 345x6 30lb increase! all im saying is that a person his size i know can handle more than he is doing i think he is relying on the epi mentally a little more than his workouts and diet, No offense what so ever 2skinny but he upped his dosge to 50mg and in the last post he said "he didnt wanna work his legs but hes glad he did he felt really strong etc" but i think you can **** **** up (meant that in a good way) a little better... no??

cause this is his chance to make the improvements he really wants and i wouldnt wanna see him come out of his cycle with the most max gains possible that he could be making and IMO hes not, 2skinny i think you should go heavy or focus on your form more those numbers should go up up and away!!!!
    your on day 23 utilize all that power and put it to work!!! ALL OF IT!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    Day 20
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 194.5

Today was a good day. I was dragging a little at the beginning of my workout but once I got going, I was fine. I'm feeling stronger every workout. My weight is not changing much recently. I have lost some definition but I don't feel like it will be hard to get back.

Gyno is almost gone. Awesome!

Back & Tris
    Pull ups 8, 8, 8, 4, 4
    Deadlift 135/10, 225/6, 315/6, 365/2, 365/4
    Reverse BB row 155/10, 155/10, 155/8
    DB row 100/6, 100/6, 85/10
    Overhead DB press 90/8, 90/8, 90/6
    V bar cable pushdown 9/10, 9/10, 9/8
    DB kickbacks 15/10, 15/10
    When you say reverse bb row do just mean your hand placement?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i think you should go heavier, i weigh 20lbs less and can do those numbers im just as tall you should be able to push alittle harder IMO, you should be pushing those muscles to the limit your on a steroid, but keep it up!
    King, thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate your opinion. I know I can probably squat more but lately I've been somewhat cautious. I've hurt my back a few times in the past from over doing it with squats and deadlifts. I'm also focusing on good (ass to the grass) form squats. It bothers me to see guys in the gym stacking tons of weight and then only going halfway down. I am very happy with my progress so far and I do plan on pushing even harder next leg workout. Again, thanks puushing me, it seems like you'd make a good workout partner.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

There are certainly other ways to increase intensity on cycle without lifting heavier weights such as increased frequency, decreased rest periods, intensity techniques (supersets, drops, etc), and increased volume. I do not encourage substantially heavier weights on cycle as this is a recipe for injury.
    Well said!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    When you say reverse bb row do just mean your hand placement?
    Sorry for the confusion. I am talking about hand placement. When I say "reverse" I'm talking about palms facing my head. Hopefully that clears things up. And I think the correct name for this exercise is "reverse grip bent over BB row."
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Sorry for the confusion. I am talking about hand placement. When I say "reverse" I'm talking about palms facing my head. Hopefully that clears things up. And I think the correct name for this exercise is "reverse grip bent over BB row."
    thats what i thought but wasn't sure!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Day 24
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: 195.5

My day was good but I'm a bit frustrated with my workout. I usually work out alone because I am able to stay focused and use my time efficiently. Well today I ended up working out with a couple buddies and I ended up spending more "down time" in the gym than I wanted to. My workout could have been a little better but not a huge deal. Tomorrow is a new day!

Shoulders
    Seated mil press 95/10, 135/6, 155/6, 155/4, 135/7
    standing DB lateral 25/10, 25/10, 25/10
    Upright row 115/6, 115/6, 115/6
    Hang clean 135/8, 175/4, 175/4, 175/4
    DB shrugs 90/10, 90/8, 90/7
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Just looking at your bench reps....(haven't read every single post). It looks like you're doing PL. You might benefit more by doing more reps in your sets. Some were 2 sets of 3, back to back. Not sure if power is your goal. Start off with 185/190 and get some nice reps. Then next workout, go up 5 pounds or so. I would be dead after doing reps that low every workout.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

King, thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate your opinion. I know I can probably squat more but lately I've been somewhat cautious. I've hurt my back a few times in the past from over doing it with squats and deadlifts. I'm also focusing on good (ass to the grass) form squats. It bothers me to see guys in the gym stacking tons of weight and then only going halfway down. I am very happy with my progress so far and I do plan on pushing even harder next leg workout. Again, thanks puushing me, it seems like you'd make a good workout partner.

i just wanna see all my AM buddies on here get as much possible outta their workout regimens and yes i do make a hell of a work out partner, my partner now even tho hes bigger than me he knows i know my **** on form etc etc because i was once bigger than him and i studied personal trainer books, hes up 45 lbs on his bench 50lbs on his squat and up 5 lbs and down 10 lbs fat,
    not only do i get on his ass about his lifts but i assist him on his diets etc etc. i just know you coulda gained a little bit more before jumping in the epi cycle you shoulda maxed out your genetic limit first, and it is good you are concentrating on your form that is key, and always make sure to stretch your muscles to the fullest before working out that way you can utilize every ounce of power you have and make sure your also timing your supps, yo man if you got any questions dont hesitate to pm me im more than happy to help out.
    -King
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

ialways make sure to stretch your muscles to the fullest before working out that way you can utilize every ounce of power you have
    Stretching should take place after a workout when muscles are warm, not before when muscles are cold.

I've never seen any research that suggests that power is affected by stretching. King1033, if you have a link to a study/abstract that suggests a connection, I'd be all ears.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Stretching should take place after a workout when muscles are warm, not before when muscles are cold.

I've never seen any research that suggests that power is affected by stretching. King1033, if you have a link to a study/abstract that suggests a connection, I'd be all ears.

http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/s...h_training/167

ok well this is the basics on loaded stretches and sorry let me clarify when i say before obiously you warm up on a bike or somthing to get that blood pumping before the lifting so technically when you stretch your muscles wont be cold
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    Just looking at your bench reps....(haven't read every single post). It looks like you're doing PL. You might benefit more by doing more reps in your sets. Some were 2 sets of 3, back to back. Not sure if power is your goal. Start off with 185/190 and get some nice reps. Then next workout, go up 5 pounds or so. I would be dead after doing reps that low every workout.
    Good point.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Day 25
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: 196

I had to drag my ass into the gym today. The workout was hard but good. Strength was good but energy seemed a little down. I haven't noticed any changes in my appetite since increasing my dose.
    Gyno is doing really well. Almost all sensitivity is gone but the stubborn little lumps are still not completely gone.

Back
    Wide pull ups 10, 6, 8, 6
    Bent over BB row 125/10, 175/6, 155/10, 155/8
    DB row 85/10, 90/10, 90/10
    Neutral grip cable pull down 160/10, 160/8, 160/8
    Low back hyperextensions 15, 12, 12
    abs
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Day 26
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: 195.5

Not too much to report today. Good day, good workout. Calories were down a little.

Gyno, no change.

Bis & Tris
    Skull crusher 85/10, 85/10, 105/6, 95/6
    EZ bar curl 85/10, 85/9, 85/7
    Dip machine 270/10, 270/9, 250/10
    Seated incline DB curl 35/10, 40/7, 35/8
    Rope pushdown 100/10, 120/8, 110/8
    DB concentration curls 30/10, 35/8, 35/8
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Day 27
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: I didn't get my weight today so I just posted yesterday's weight on the pics.

Day off today. I'm suppose to work chest tomorrow but my right shoulder has been bothering me from my last chest workout. I think I further agitated it yesterday while using the dip machine. Maybe I'll work legs tomorrow.
    I'm going to be traveling in a couple days so this is going to throw off my workouts and eating. Hopefully I don't get way off track here. But maybe this traveling will give my shoulder a couple days to recover.
    I was originally going to post pics tomorrow (day 28) but I'm going to be busy so I'm doing it today.

From looking at the pics I see a little more definition in today's pic as compared to day 14. Otherwise there's not much change. I have continued to make strength gains so I know the weight I have today is leaner than what I had on day 14.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  16. Senior Member

Just caught up with your log boss, can't believe I missed it. Definitely a fine job, arms look a lot thicker, as does your back and chest. And it seems from the pictures that you maintained the same lean look. I'd say kick ass progress, keep it up and good luck in post cycle.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Just caught up with your log boss, can't believe I missed it. Definitely a fine job, arms look a lot thicker, as does your back and chest. And it seems from the pictures that you maintained the same lean look. I'd say kick ass progress, keep it up and good luck in post cycle.
    Thanks yo!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Well, I've been traveling so my workout routine/eating/logging has been a little off. Now that I am temporarily settled I will try and get back up and running.

Day 28
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: 196
    I was really happy with my squats. 315 is a new PR for me and I was able to get 6 clean reps and then 5. My pants are getting tight. Ha ha!

Legs
    Squats 135/15, 185/6, 225/10, 315/6, 315/5, 275/10
    Walking DB lunge 50/10, 50/10, 50/10
    Seated leg curl 130/10, 145/10, 145/10
    Single leg extension 100/10, 115/8, 100/10
    calfs, abs

Day 29
    Epistane 50mg
    Spent all day traveling. My calorie intake was definately down.

Day 30
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: ?

I am staying at a hotel right now with an ok weight room in the dungeon. It will do for now. No scale to check my weight and eating is mostly fast food. I will adjust accordingly and continue to make gains.
    Today I did chest. I was a little nervous about my right shoulder because it has been bothering me since my last chest workout. It has improved a good amount so I decided to test it out. I took extra time to warm it up today and was very careful with my lifts. I did feel a dull ache throughout my workout but it wasn't bad enough to worry me. I think it was more of a tightness than anything else. I also made sure to stretch it thoroughly after my workout.
    My strength and endurance were way down today. I think it was a combination of my traveling/lower calories (this always takes a toll on me) and me being cautious about my shoulder. I did feel a really good pump and I "felt" big but the weight I was lifting was....humbling. It was still a good workout.

Gyno is almost gone but does not seem to be making any more progress.
    Appetite was great today. I think my body is trying to make up for yesterday.

Chest
    Flat BB 135/10, 185/10, 225/5, 205/8, 185/9
    Incline DB 75/7, 65/8, 65/9
    DB fly w/slight incline 35/12, 35/10, 35/10
    DB pullover 65/10 (only one set, just wasn't feeling it)
    Pushups, slow perfect form 20, 15
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Thumbs up

I am staying at a hotel right now with an ok weight room in the dungeon. It will do for now. No scale to check my weight and eating is mostly fast food.
    Maybe pick up a cheap Wal Mart protein and drink shakes every few hours. Instead of fast food, I prefer buffets, especially post workout. Both will save you tons of cash so you can take in as much protein as possible.

Props for keeping the workouts going in the hotels
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Day 31
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: ?? (Sorry, no access to a scale right now.)

I can't believe I'm on day 31 already. I'm pretty happy with my results to date. Four more days and I will begin my post cycle therapy. I'm actually looking forward to this as I have never done PCT for any of my previous cycles.

I felt pretty good in the gym today. My workout was a lot later than I'm used to but I don't think this really affected me.

Back
    Deadlift 135/10, 135/5, 225/8, 315/6, 365/2, 405/1
    Wide pull-ups 12, 10, 8, 6
    Reverse grip BB row 155/8, 145/10, 145/8
    DB row 90/10, 90/8, 90/8
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Day 32
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: ??

Well, it looks like I'm going to be stuck at this bed & breakfast type place for the next month. I'm not sure how I'm doing with my calories. I'm just trying to eat as best I can to keep the gains coming. There's no scale where I'm at so until I find one I'm not going to be able to check my weight. My strength gains seem to have plateaued because of this adjustment process. A bit frustrating but I just gotta make due.

Shoulders
    Seated military 95/10, 135/10, 145/6, 135/8
    Cable lateral 10/10, 15/6, 10/10
    Seated DB rear delt 20/10, 20/10, 20/8
    DB hammer front raise 30/8, 25/10, 25/10
    Upright row 100/8, 100/8, 100/8
    Hang clean 135/6, 155/5, 155/4, 135/6
    Shrugs
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

why are you there so long if you don't mind me asking?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

what kinda work you do?? it must be hard to keep everything in order considering how your schedule demands you all over the place when i fist started my last job thats when i really shrunk, good luck 2S
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    why are you there so long if you don't mind me asking?
    what kinda work you do?? it must be hard to keep everything in order considering how your schedule demands you all over the place when i fist started my last job thats when i really shrunk, good luck 2S
    My job brings me overseas a lot. Basically I do contract work. Usually it's not so bad but every now and then it's a bit challenging to keep a good routine going.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Is it me or were your nips really puffy and then completely normal looking in the third pic?

Nice Log btw

Much Love,

Neoborn
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Is it me or were your nips really puffy and then completely normal looking in the third pic?

Nice Log btw

Much Love,

Neoborn
    Ha ha! It's not just you my friend. I have seen quite a reduction in my gyno. I am very pleased with this. Hopefully I can maintain this during and after my post cycle.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Day 33
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: ?? Sorry guys! I realize this lack of info takes away from this log. I also am pretty frustrated because I really want to know what my total weight gain is for this cycle. Hopefully I can find a scale in the next few days.

If I had to guess, I would say I'm around the same weight as I was last I checked (196) but I feel a little bit harder/lean. My pumps were really good in the gym today. Strength and endurance seemed good.

Gyno is as good as it's going to get. I still have very tiny lumps under my nipples but they are not visible and all sensitivity is gone.

Libido is lacking. My balls seemed to have shrunk a little as well.

Hair loss....possibly a little as I am very susceptable to this.

Bis & Tris
    BB curl 75/10, 75/10, 75/8
    Skull crusher 100/10, 100/10, 100/6
    DB hammer curl 45/10, 45/9, 35/10
    Rope pushdown 50/10, 55/9, 50/8
    Cable preacher curl 50/9, 50/6, 40/9
    DB kickback 25/10, 25/10, 25/10
    Forearms
  28. Senior Member

My job brings me overseas a lot. Basically I do contract work. Usually it's not so bad but every now and then it's a bit challenging to keep a good routine going.
    I feel you there man. Having 1-2 weeks where you're overseas tears up a good routine/diet. I travel overseas for my job too, but it never exceeds 2 weeks (yet).
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Thumbs down

Day 34
    Epistane 50mg

Today the weights felt extremely heavy. I was hoping to be stronger on my squats today and rep 315 for 10. As soon as I unracked the bar I felt like I had way more weight than that resting on me. I could almost swear that the rubber weights I used today are heavier than they say. Either that or I lost some strength in my traveling. Frustrating either way. Lately I've been looking forward to finishing off this cycle. Traveling while doing a cycle is just bad news. This cycle started off very well but has come to a somewhat dissapointing end. I'm sure that if my circumstances would have permitted, I could have easily made it to 200lbs (bodyweight) and also made even more gains strengthwise. Tomorrow will be the last day of this cycle. I will post final pics but I will not have a final weight. :

Legs
    Squats 135/10, 225/10, 315/4, 315/3, 275/8, 225/10
    DB walking lunge 65/6, 45/6, 45/6, 45/6, 45/6
    Stiff legged deadlift 135/12, 135/12, 135/12
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Thumbs up

You're making the right decision bro. The first time your body tells you it's time to wrap it up, it's best to listen quickly. I tried to drag out my cycle "just one more week" it wasn't very productive that last week.

Also, don't be bummed about the last few days. You can't predict everything. You rocked this cycle bro
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

true that listen to celc, just look at it like this you know how long it woulda taken you to get where your at off the cycle?? a lot more than 35 days :-D be happy with the gains u got bro just be happy your not what you used to be, dont let this be a disappointing end instead let it be a challenging new beggining where your gonna **** up some more weights and tear them down til you completly rip every last muscle fiber in your body and have you body aching for more dont stop i repeat do not stop keep going victory will always be around the corner!!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Don't forget to keep that AI going for a while after your PCT is done. To make sure your Gyno experiences no flare up / rebound.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Day 35
    Epistane 50mg

I'm done! Tomorrow I start my post cycle therapy. I will also write up a quick little review of my cycle.

Chest
    DB incline 35/15, 45/8, 75/10, 80/10, 85/7
    BB flat 185/10, 195/8, 185/8
    DB incline fly 45/10, 45/10, 45/10
    Pushups 20, 12, 12
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Once again here is what I have lined up for my PCT. I've given the dosing I'm doing for Torem and all other supps I'm going to take as per label.

Week 6 - Torem 120mg(2days) 90mg(5days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
    Week 7 - Torem 75mg(5days) 60mg(2days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
    Week 8 - Torem 60mg(3days) 30mg(4days), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
    Week 9 - Torem 30mg(till gone), AI Post Cycle Support, AX Hyperdrol X2, AX MassFX, AX Retain2, USPlabs Powerfull
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Here are some of my thoughts on this Epi cycle.

Strength - I did experience good strength gains on this cycle. I know I could have had better gains towards the end but my diet and workout routine were a little out of whack due to my traveling.

Weight gains - Good weight gains (13lbs last I checked) that could have been better with a more consistent diet. I realize my gains were not all lean but as you can see by the pics, not too bad.

Gyno - I have seen a pretty significant reduction in my gyno. It is not totally gone but the lumps are almost nonexistent and there is no more sensitivity.

Libido - My libido dropped on this cycle. It was not totally gone but it was nowhere near what it usually is.

Mood - I was more irritable and in a "darker" mood while on this cycle. It was not enough to bother me because I was making good gains. Once my diet started suffering and I stopped making gains, my mood got worse and I was looking forward to finishing this cycle.

Hair loss - The Epi did not cause any major hair loss, possibly a little but I can't say for sure.

Overall, great cycle. I originally planned on a 6 week cycle but had to change it to 5 weeks. I am glad I did this as I think 6 would have been a little much for me. I would definately consider doing it again in the future but I will probably keep it down to 4 or 5 weeks.

Here are the pics. As you can see I made good gains towards the beginning but not really towards the end. I might have even lost a little in the last pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

nice job.
  37. New Member

From my readings of different Epi logs, it is my opinion that a cycle of this compound should be kept at 4 weeks, that's what you seem to indicate too in your conclusion.

Another point worth mentioning is your dosing, I feel that your last week at 50mg didn't bring much more to the table than 40mg, that's why, again, I feel that Epi should be kept at 40mg max.

Finally, I think that ending your cycle at week 4, 40mg would have lead to practicaly zero shutdown, no need for torem, and a post cycle therapy concisting of an OTC AI like 6-0X0, AI post cycle therapy, Hyperdrol, Mass Fx, Retain would have suffised, because in the end, if serms can be avoided, they should be.

And, very nice job, it was a real pleasure reading your log.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Good gains so far! The difference on your gyno is amazing compared to the first week
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    From my readings of different Epi logs, it is my opinion that a cycle of this compound should be kept at 4 weeks, that's what you seem to indicate too in your conclusion.

Another point worth mentioning is your dosing, I feel that your last week at 50mg didn't bring much more to the table than 40mg, that's why, again, I feel that Epi should be kept at 40mg max.

Finally, I think that ending your cycle at week 4, 40mg would have lead to practicaly zero shutdown, no need for torem, and a post cycle therapy concisting of an OTC AI like 6-0X0, AI post cycle therapy, Hyperdrol, Mass Fx, Retain would have suffised, because in the end, if serms can be avoided, they should be.

And, very nice job, it was a real pleasure reading your log.
    You make valid points concerning length of cycle and dosages.

Your sentiments MIGHT be true concering the serm for someone with no pre-existing gyno. However, since he had pre-existing gyno, the serm is a critical component. The "SELECTIVE" in Serm is referring to estrogen receptors in breast tissue.

I agree with Neo concerning the AI. It could be a good idea to run it for 6 weeks. I'm not sure what the active life is with 6brom... too bad you didn't choose formestane instead for your AI because it stays active in estrogen control for TWENTY-TWO weeks

Many also decide to start cort control at the 2 or 3 week point in post cycle because cortisol is squashed on cycle. It takes a good 2-3 weeks before cort levels even return to normal after the cycle.

Finally, you KNOW you're leaner when you're tan fades and you can still see MORE definition FANTASTIC results bro!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Well, I spent all day traveling yesterday. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing and now I'm at a new location once again. I've been doing my best to keep up with my PCT. It will take me a few days to get up and going on this log again. Sorry. Thanks for all the encouragement.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane/ trena 4 week cycle
    By brothadray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. Need advice for 8/10 week epistane pulse cycle
    By Cain69 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. Epistane 4 Week Cycle
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Cycle Info