Epistane, 6 week cycle

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Are you counting your macros to be sure you're making lean gains?

Check with some others at your size who have ran epi at 50mg to strategize with length of cycle. If you run 6 weeks like you originally planned at that dosage, post cycle might be more difficult than anticipated.

2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Are you counting your macros to be sure you're making lean gains?

Check with some others at your size who have ran epi at 50mg to strategize with length of cycle. If you run 6 weeks like you originally planned at that dosage, post cycle might be more difficult than anticipated.
    I'm not counting my macros. I'm currently on a military base and I'm eating from the dining facility. I eat what's being served. I do my best to guesstimate my way to a balanced diet.

Before I decide to go to 50mg I will do more research. I might even have to shorten my cycle to 5 weeks because of some upcoming work related stuff that could interfere with my PCT.
    •   

3. Day 20
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 194.5

Today was a good day. I was dragging a little at the beginning of my workout but once I got going, I was fine. I'm feeling stronger every workout. My weight is not changing much recently. I have lost some definition but I don't feel like it will be hard to get back.

Gyno is almost gone. Awesome!

Back & Tris
    Pull ups 8, 8, 8, 4, 4
    Deadlift 135/10, 225/6, 315/6, 365/2, 365/4
    Reverse BB row 155/10, 155/10, 155/8
    DB row 100/6, 100/6, 85/10
    Overhead DB press 90/8, 90/8, 90/6
    V bar cable pushdown 9/10, 9/10, 9/8
    DB kickbacks 15/10, 15/10

4. Thank you for your service bro.

Congrats on the gyno. Be sure to plan future supplementation and cycles so as not to instigate a repeat occurence. Once you experience gyno, you become VERY susceptable to aggravation.

5. Day 21
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 194

Day off

6. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    Day 21
    Epistane 40mg

Day off
    Has this hurt your appetite at all? I feel its hurt my appetite.

7. i have heard grea things with epistan and appetite i hear it makes you starved

8. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i have heard grea things with epistan and appetite i hear it makes you starved
    Its doing the exact opposite to me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i have heard grea things with epistan and appetite i hear it makes you starved

Epistane in the range of 60mgs-80mgs makes me so hungry.. Ill eat a good sized meal and i feel as if i havnt touched it once done.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Epistane in the range of 60mgs-80mgs makes me so hungry.. Ill eat a good sized meal and i feel as if i havnt touched it once done.
    hey do you see any sides at those doses??
    •   

11. 60-80mg?? Damn bro that's huge. I got up to 50 and felt like I couldn't eat enough to fill myself for an hour.

12. Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777 View Post
    Has this hurt your appetite at all? I feel its hurt my appetite.
    My appetite actually went down within the first few days of my cycle and I'm not sure why. It did go back up within the first week and it has been about normal since. I was hoping Epi would increase my appetite but it hasn't so far. No complaints though.

13. Day 22
    Epistane 40mg

I've hit a plateau with my weight gains but I am still making strength gains. This could mean that I'm leaning out (gaining muscle while shedding some fat). I'll take pics on day 28 and compare them with day 14 to see if this is so.

Today I was looking at my hairline and it's looks like I may have lost a little hair on this cycle. I am prone to MPB but I shave my head so I'm not too concerned with this. I will begin to monitor this more closely.

Gyno does not seem to be changing much lately. It has gone down a lot so far but it is not totally gone yet.

Chest
    Incline DB 60/6, 80/7, 90/7, 100/3
    Flat BB 185/6, 225/5, 225/5
    Cable fly 35/10, 42.5/8, 35/10
    Decline BB 135/10, 185/OUCH!
    Sharp pain in my right shoulder on decline BB. Kind of scary but I don't think it was too bad. I stopped my workout then and there. I've never had a shoulder injury and I really don't want one. To prevent any problems I will focus more on proper warm up, manageable weight, good form and stretching.

14. Well it looks like this is going to be a 5 week cycle now rather than 6. I'm going to shorten it because I want to make sure I'm finished with my PCT within the second week of Jan. This being said, I think it will be safe to up my dose to 50mg per day. I will try it for this 4th week (starting tomorrow) and for the 5th week I can either stay at 50mg or go back to 40mg.
    I'm hoping that increasing the dose will finish off my gyno and also increase my appetite somewhat. And also, I have ADD and I'm getting bored with 40mg. Ha ha!

15. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    hey do you see any sides at those doses??
    Only side i saw at that dosage was minor back pumps here an there ( nothing close to superdrol or M1T tho so i was ok with it) and i looked lean as hell but was a tad bloated. BUT with what i gained and how strong i got ill take the minor back pumps and the little bloat for that. I think i was also that bloated because of how much i was eating. The nutrient repartitioning at that dosage though is insane. Reminds me a lot of tren.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Only side i saw at that dosage was minor back pumps here an there ( nothing close to superdrol or M1T tho so i was ok with it) and i looked lean as hell but was a tad bloated. BUT with what i gained and how strong i got ill take the minor back pumps and the little bloat for that. I think i was also that bloated because of how much i was eating. The nutrient repartitioning at that dosage though is insane. Reminds me a lot of tren.

i think if i ever run epi ill run it 40 for the first week and see if i can handle anything more after that

17. Day 23
    Epistane 50mg
    Weight: 195.5

Today is my first day at 50mg. I was really tired and I did not want to do my legs, but I'm glad I did. I felt really strong once I warmed up and squatted more than I ever have before.

Legs
    Squats 225/6, 275/10, 295/6, 225/10
    Leg press 360/10, 540/10, 540/10
    Stiff legged deadlift 175/10, 195/10, 195/10
    Calfs

18. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    Day 23
    Epistane 50mg

Today is my first day at 50mg. I was really tired and I did not want to do my legs, but I'm glad I did. I felt really strong once I warmed up and squatted more than I ever have before.

Legs
    Squats 225/6, 275/10, 295/6, 225/10
    Leg press 360/10, 540/10, 540/10
    Stiff legged deadlift 175/10, 195/10, 195/10
    Calfs
    i think you should go heavier, i weigh 20lbs less and can do those numbers im just as tall you should be able to push alittle harder IMO, you should be pushing those muscles to the limit your on a steroid, but keep it up!

19. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    i think you should go heavier, i weigh 20lbs less and can do those numbers im just as tall you should be able to push alittle harder IMO, you should be pushing those muscles to the limit your on a steroid, but keep it up!
    Everyone is different regarding strengths and weaknesses. I squat, deadlift, and shrug close to 450 but my bench rarely goes over 225.

There are certainly other ways to increase intensity on cycle without lifting heavier weights such as increased frequency, decreased rest periods, intensity techniques (supersets, drops, etc), and increased volume. I do not encourage substantially heavier weights on cycle as this is a recipe for injury.

Specifically regarding 2skinny, his numbers are really nice for BB row, upright rows, and flat BB bench (assuming strict form of course). In response to King1033, 2skinny increased his heaviest set of squats by 20 pounds since his last leg session. I think that's a pretty substantial increase, don't you?

20. Sorry i am late SUBBED!!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Everyone is different regarding strengths and weaknesses. I squat, deadlift, and shrug close to 450 but my bench rarely goes over 225.

There are certainly other ways to increase intensity on cycle without lifting heavier weights such as increased frequency, decreased rest periods, intensity techniques (supersets, drops, etc), and increased volume. I do not encourage substantially heavier weights on cycle as this is a recipe for injury.

Specifically regarding 2skinny, his numbers are really nice for BB row, upright rows, and flat BB bench (assuming strict form of course). In response to King1033, 2skinny increased his heaviest set of squats by 20 pounds since his last leg session. I think that's a pretty substantial increase, don't you?
    i agree with you but i just think he isnt lifting as heavy as he REALLY could im taking x-factor rpm and drive and my heaviest squat last week was 315x7 and this week it was 345x6 30lb increase! all im saying is that a person his size i know can handle more than he is doing i think he is relying on the epi mentally a little more than his workouts and diet, No offense what so ever 2skinny but he upped his dosge to 50mg and in the last post he said "he didnt wanna work his legs but hes glad he did he felt really strong etc" but i think you can **** **** up (meant that in a good way) a little better... no??

cause this is his chance to make the improvements he really wants and i wouldnt wanna see him come out of his cycle with the most max gains possible that he could be making and IMO hes not, 2skinny i think you should go heavy or focus on your form more those numbers should go up up and away!!!!
    your on day 23 utilize all that power and put it to work!!! ALL OF IT!

22. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    Day 20
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 194.5

Today was a good day. I was dragging a little at the beginning of my workout but once I got going, I was fine. I'm feeling stronger every workout. My weight is not changing much recently. I have lost some definition but I don't feel like it will be hard to get back.

Gyno is almost gone. Awesome!

Back & Tris
    Pull ups 8, 8, 8, 4, 4
    Deadlift 135/10, 225/6, 315/6, 365/2, 365/4
    Reverse BB row 155/10, 155/10, 155/8
    DB row 100/6, 100/6, 85/10
    Overhead DB press 90/8, 90/8, 90/6
    V bar cable pushdown 9/10, 9/10, 9/8
    DB kickbacks 15/10, 15/10
    When you say reverse bb row do just mean your hand placement?

23. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    King, thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate your opinion. I know I can probably squat more but lately I've been somewhat cautious. I've hurt my back a few times in the past from over doing it with squats and deadlifts. I'm also focusing on good (ass to the grass) form squats. It bothers me to see guys in the gym stacking tons of weight and then only going halfway down. I am very happy with my progress so far and I do plan on pushing even harder next leg workout. Again, thanks puushing me, it seems like you'd make a good workout partner.

24. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Well said!

25. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    When you say reverse bb row do just mean your hand placement?
    Sorry for the confusion. I am talking about hand placement. When I say "reverse" I'm talking about palms facing my head. Hopefully that clears things up. And I think the correct name for this exercise is "reverse grip bent over BB row."

26. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. I am talking about hand placement. When I say "reverse" I'm talking about palms facing my head. Hopefully that clears things up. And I think the correct name for this exercise is "reverse grip bent over BB row."
    thats what i thought but wasn't sure!

27. Day 24
    Epistane 50mg

My day was good but I'm a bit frustrated with my workout. I usually work out alone because I am able to stay focused and use my time efficiently. Well today I ended up working out with a couple buddies and I ended up spending more "down time" in the gym than I wanted to. My workout could have been a little better but not a huge deal. Tomorrow is a new day!

Shoulders
    Seated mil press 95/10, 135/6, 155/6, 155/4, 135/7
    standing DB lateral 25/10, 25/10, 25/10
    Upright row 115/6, 115/6, 115/6
    Hang clean 135/8, 175/4, 175/4, 175/4
    DB shrugs 90/10, 90/8, 90/7

28. Just looking at your bench reps....(haven't read every single post). It looks like you're doing PL. You might benefit more by doing more reps in your sets. Some were 2 sets of 3, back to back. Not sure if power is your goal. Start off with 185/190 and get some nice reps. Then next workout, go up 5 pounds or so. I would be dead after doing reps that low every workout.

29. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    King, thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate your opinion. I know I can probably squat more but lately I've been somewhat cautious. I've hurt my back a few times in the past from over doing it with squats and deadlifts. I'm also focusing on good (ass to the grass) form squats. It bothers me to see guys in the gym stacking tons of weight and then only going halfway down. I am very happy with my progress so far and I do plan on pushing even harder next leg workout. Again, thanks puushing me, it seems like you'd make a good workout partner.

i just wanna see all my AM buddies on here get as much possible outta their workout regimens and yes i do make a hell of a work out partner, my partner now even tho hes bigger than me he knows i know my **** on form etc etc because i was once bigger than him and i studied personal trainer books, hes up 45 lbs on his bench 50lbs on his squat and up 5 lbs and down 10 lbs fat,
    not only do i get on his ass about his lifts but i assist him on his diets etc etc. i just know you coulda gained a little bit more before jumping in the epi cycle you shoulda maxed out your genetic limit first, and it is good you are concentrating on your form that is key, and always make sure to stretch your muscles to the fullest before working out that way you can utilize every ounce of power you have and make sure your also timing your supps, yo man if you got any questions dont hesitate to pm me im more than happy to help out.
    -King

30. Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    ialways make sure to stretch your muscles to the fullest before working out that way you can utilize every ounce of power you have
    Stretching should take place after a workout when muscles are warm, not before when muscles are cold.

I've never seen any research that suggests that power is affected by stretching. King1033, if you have a link to a study/abstract that suggests a connection, I'd be all ears.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane/ trena 4 week cycle
    By brothadray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
  2. Need advice for 8/10 week epistane pulse cycle
    By Cain69 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 01:39 PM
  3. Epistane 4 Week Cycle
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3