Epistane, 6 week cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. sub'ed and following along. Nice work so far.


  2. Day 11
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 190

    Today I felt very irritable and I was in what I would describe as a "dark mood." I'm not sure if this is the Epi or just one of those days. We'll have to wait and see. Energy and appetite were good today. My workout was good, I was feeling a little stronger and bigger.

    Nips....possible minor improvements.

    Chest Day:
    Barbell incline 185/6, 205/3, 205/3, 185/6
    Dumbbell flat 80/6, 90/5, 90/5
    Cable fly low 50/8, 40/10, 40/10
    Dumbbell pullover 85/8, 85/8, 75/7
    Calfs
    Abs

    Tomorrow is leg day. I hate doing legs. It hurts! But I love the results.
    •   
       


  3. do you need pct and liver protector

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jan1991 View Post
    do you need post cycle therapy and liver protector
    It would be wise.
  5. Cordell
    Cordell's Avatar

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    It would be wise.
    Bump. Good thread. I'm looking into a similar cycle. Keep up the good work.
  6. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    ..... Today I felt very irritable and I was in what I would describe as a "dark mood." .....

    ..... Tomorrow is leg day. I hate doing legs. It hurts! But I love the results......
    Irritability is very common on cycle. I think of it as a competition between the compound and my own psychological toughness. If I let it make me cranky, I lost the battle. A few deep breathes and a steady dose of stand-up comedy along with replaying the Austin Power's trilogy will cure you

    I personally split up leg day with quads and hams on 2 seperate days. Then follow them up with a "fun" bodypart for motivation to get through the leg 1/2 of the workout.

    For example, quads+tris, hams+bis. The split advice isn't something you MUST do by any means... just something to consider.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Irritability is very common on cycle. I think of it as a competition between the compound and my own psychological toughness. If I let it make me cranky, I lost the battle. A few deep breathes and a steady dose of stand-up comedy along with replaying the Austin Power's trilogy will cure you
    Yeah, I'm usually a pretty chill dude though so a little rage might help me out. Ha ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I personally split up leg day with quads and hams on 2 seperate days. Then follow them up with a "fun" bodypart for motivation to get through the leg 1/2 of the workout.

    For example, quads+tris, hams+bis. The split advice isn't something you MUST do by any means... just something to consider.
    I've seen a lot of guys do this and I've thought about trying it myself sometime but just have never got to it. I'll have to give it a shot one of these days.

  8. Propadrol, Propadrol! Two bottles of propadrol sitting on the desk in front of me. I'm really thinking of stacking some Prop in with this cycle. We shall see.

  9. Day 12
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 190

    Today I was all off. My calories were much lower than they should have been and my timing on the Epi pills was off as well. I took one for breakfast and then totally forgot to take the other pills until after my workout which was in the evening. Anyway, I ended up taking two after my workout and then one with my late dinner. Frustrating!
    Strength was up from last leg day and my energy was still good despite the lower calories.

    Nips, no change.

    Legs:
    Squats 185/6, 225/6, 275/5, 275/4, 225/10
    Leg press 495/12, 495/12, 495/10
    Stiff legged deadlift 185/10, 185/10, 185/10
    Single leg extension 70/10, 100/8, 85/10
    Seated leg curl 115/10, 130/10, 130/9
  10. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    Propadrol, Propadrol! Two bottles of propadrol sitting on the desk in front of me. I'm really thinking of stacking some Prop in with this cycle. We shall see.
    Well you could save em for a stack with H-drol for a recomp next spring. thebigT ran prop at 90mg for 6 weeks and H-drol at 50mg for the first 4. I bet you'll drop about 1-2% bodyfat and still put on 5 pounds with that stack.

    Although it's not really a big deal on the timing of your dosage, your attention to detail (especially in the plan pre-cycle) is what is making this such a good experience for you. Your cycle is going awesome bro! Keep up the good work
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Well you could save em for a stack with H-drol for a recomp next spring. thebigT ran prop at 90mg for 6 weeks and H-drol at 50mg for the first 4. I bet you'll drop about 1-2% bodyfat and still put on 5 pounds with that stack.

    Although it's not really a big deal on the timing of your dosage, your attention to detail (especially in the plan pre-cycle) is what is making this such a good experience for you. Your cycle is going awesome bro! Keep up the good work
    i ran hemadrol/propadrol, the reason for posting this is i believe hemadrol is superior to h-drol. i lost a notch in my belt and put on 12 pounds, best ph stack i have done. if i ever feel the need to bulk up this is the stack i will use. good luck.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Day 13
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 192

    Still making gains. I know they're not all lean but I can live with this. Calorie intake was much better than yesterday. I felt good today...was a little tired but I had a nap and was back to normal. Plenty of energy in the gym.

    Nips...slowly but surely seem to be getting better.

    Shoulders:
    Seated military 135/5, 145/5, 155/5, 155/4
    Dumbbell lateral 25/10, 30/6, 25/10
    Seated dumbbell rear delts 15/10, 15/10, 15/10
    Upright row 95/5, 105/5, 105/5, 95/10
    Hang clean 135/8, 155/6, 155/6, 135/6
    Dumbbell shrug 90/6, 90/5, 90/8 (w/straps), 90/6 (w/straps)
    abs

    I decided to save the Propadrol for another cycle in the future. Well, at least that's what I'm thinking for now...maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow.

  13. Keep up the good work bro. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that does research before starting EPI. I see so many of these dudes running it at 20mg per day. Keep eatin and liftin hard....I promise you're gonna love it by the end. I'm running it for the 2nd time in an attempt to cut and I've hardened up quite a bit over the past 3 wks. Best of luck man.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    Keep up the good work bro. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that does research before starting EPI. I see so many of these dudes running it at 20mg per day. Keep eatin and liftin hard....I promise you're gonna love it by the end. I'm running it for the 2nd time in an attempt to cut and I've hardened up quite a bit over the past 3 wks. Best of luck man.
    Thanks bro! I'm loving it already.

  15. Day 14
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 193

    Another good day. I was tired most of the day, probably because I only got 6 hours of sleep the previous night. Once I got to the gym I was fine. My strength and energy were great.
    I've been getting more irritable lately but not enough where I can't control it.
    I'm starting to notice a drop in my libido now as well.

    Gyno...I'm definately seeing and feeling a difference now. The sensitivity has gone way down and so have the lumps.

    Back:
    Wide pullups 10, 6, 6, 6
    Deadlifts 225/5, 315/4, 365/1, 365/1, 315/6
    Reverse grip BB row 1335/10, 155/8, 155/6
    DB row 90/10, 90/8, 90/8
    Neutral grip pullup 6, 5, 6

    Here are some pics from day 1 and today. I have put on 10lbs, not all lean ...no prob! You can see a reduction in my gyno too.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  16. Props for posting pics

    Consider adding formestane for the libido drop. Some love the combination, others ache somethin fierce. If it becomes too dry you might want to consider a trib as a temporary quick fix.

    Just a side note in regards to hemadrol, I'm thinking EST no longer makes prohormones other than propadrol... I could be wrong

  17. I added some eform to my epi cycle a few wks ago and my lower back gave me constant problems. I've never experienced back pumps, but I'm thinkin that's what was goin on. Celc is correct though, there are tons of ppl that have had a lot of success w/ the form.

  18. Day 15
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 193

    Good day.

    Arms:
    skull crushers 85/8, 105/4, 105/4, 95/8
    Hammer strength dip 270/8, 270/8, 270/6
    Single arm cable reverse 35/6, 30/8, 30/7, 30/4
    Barbell curl 85/7, 85/6, 85/6, 85/6
    Standing DB hammer 40/8, 45/6, 45/6
    Preacher machine 125/8, 125/5, 110/6
    EZ reverse curls 65/8, 65/8, 65/8
    Narrow pushups 20, 20
    Abs

    Tomorrow is a day off.

  19. 10lbs in 2 weeks and LESS gyno.

    WOW WOW WOW I just gotta say. VERY impressive.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  20. Sub'd Great job and an excellent log.
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

  21. In.

    Keep me updated on the hair loss, if any ...

  22. Day 16
    Epistane 40mg

    Day off. Feeling good.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Consider adding formestane for the libido drop. Some love the combination, others ache somethin fierce. If it becomes too dry you might want to consider a trib as a temporary quick fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    I added some eform to my epi cycle a few wks ago and my lower back gave me constant problems. I've never experienced back pumps, but I'm thinkin that's what was goin on. Celc is correct though, there are tons of ppl that have had a lot of success w/ the form.
    Thanks for the info guys. I can deal with the libido drop for now...it's keeping me out of trouble. This is good to know for future reference though.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 2skinny View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I can deal with the libido drop for now...it's keeping me out of trouble. This is good to know for future reference though.
    Are we talking on cycle here? Lipido drop after 18 days? dang.
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    I added some eform to my epi cycle a few wks ago and my lower back gave me constant problems. I've never experienced back pumps, but I'm thinkin that's what was goin on. Celc is correct though, there are tons of ppl that have had a lot of success w/ the form.
    Just to clarify, AI's have the potential to irritate joints. I believe the theory is that when estrogen gets too low, it "dries out" the joints so to speak. I've never seen any theory that an AI could play a role in lower back pumps. Trust me, when you get em, you KNOW EXACTLY what's going on cause it sucks! In other words, I'd guess your back symptoms were pumps from the epi OR vertebral joint issues from the formestane... you'd have to be an old fart with pre-existing arthritis to have the vertebral joint issues be a problem IMO.

    In my experience, 6oxo WRECKS my joints when I get up around 5 or 600mg/day. 6bromo and formestane have no effect on my joints although haven't exactly double dosed them like I did with 6oxo. All 3 were great products.

    If libido is not a concern, no need to add anything. As we've discussed before, if it's no broke, don't fix it because your results seem to be above average for epi already

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    Keep me updated on the hair loss, if any ...
    I haven't noticed any hair loss so far...hopefully it stays like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    Are we talking on cycle here? Lipido drop after 18 days? dang.
    Well, I'm on my 17th day now and my libido has dropped a little. Nothing major though and looking at the gains I've made so far, it's well worth it to me.

  27. Thats awesome so far!! Your nips do look smaller and less shinny Really awesome job!

  28. Day 17
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 194

    Today my mood seemed a little better than is has for the past week. I wasn't as irritable and my libido was almost back to normal today. I not sure if my body is "adjusting" to the Epi or if today was just unusually good. I'll have to see how I feel the next few days.

    I felt great in the gym today. Strength and energy were excellent. My appetite has been good.

    Gyno is still there but has improved a great deal. I am very happy with this so far.

    Chest & Bis
    Flat BB - 185/4, 185/2, 225/4, 245/3, 225/6
    Incline DB - 80/8, 90/5, 80/6
    DB fly w/slight incline - 45/8, 45/8, 35/10
    BB curl - 85/8, 85/6, 85/6
    DB curl standing - 40/8, 40/7, 30/8
    abs

  29. Day 18
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 194

    Today I was a little busier than usual so I was not able to eat as much as I wanted to. As a result my energy was down a little in the gym today. Strength was good but endurance was lacking.
    I planned on working legs and shoulders today but my workout got cut short. This was probably a good thing though because tomorrow I'll be fresh and ready for a good shoulder workout.

    Legs:
    Squats 185/6, 225/6, 275/8, 275/6, 225/10
    Stiff legged deadlift 185/10, 185/10, 185/10
    Leg press 580/8, 580/6, 490/10

  30. Day 19
    Epistane 40mg
    Weight: 194

    I haven't been stuffing my face like I should the past few days. I've been feeling pretty good though. My strength is slowly increasing and my clothes are getting tighter.
    I haven't been doing any cardio lately but I think I'm going to start soon. Nothing major, just something light. But I will definately be trying to eat more to make sure I'm not losing pounds.

    Shoulders:
    DB press 60/8, 70/6, 75/3, 60/8
    Cable lateral 2/8, 2/8, 2/8
    DB rear delts 15/10, 15/10, 15/10
    Upright row 115/5, 115/5, 115/5, 115/5
    Hang clean 135/6, 155/6, 175/2, 175/2, 175/2
    BB shrug 225/6, 295/4, 225/6, 225/8
    Calfs
    Abs

    I'm thinking about increasing my dose to 50mg/day pretty soon. This should be interesting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane/ trena 4 week cycle
    By brothadray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
  2. Need advice for 8/10 week epistane pulse cycle
    By Cain69 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 01:39 PM
  3. Epistane 4 Week Cycle
    By qnzlilshotta in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 04:08 PM
  4. epistane- 8 week cycle
    By babyconan23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:01 PM
  5. Blood work after 4 week Epistane/trenadrol cycle
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Log in
Log in