Building a Better Body with AEN- IntrAbolic/IntraXcell

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Building a Better Body with AEN- IntrAbolic/IntraXcell


    Thanks to AEN for allowing me to Log their great products!

    *ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation!
    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntraXCell-FAQ-The Beta-Alanine Carnosine thread!~



    I will be starting the log on Monday Nov 5th.

    Building Bigger Guns




    Goal: Since this will be a month long log I will be shooting for an increase in arm size and burning some fat off.


    I will be training 4 days a week. I will be doing some cardio before lifting no more then 10-15mins on the elliptical. Might even do some cardio on Thursday...

    3 to 6 exercises / 4 sets with varying rep ranges.

    The Split

    Mon - Chest / 1 tri / abs

    Tue - Back / 1 bi / calfs

    Wed - Legs / shoulders / abs

    Thur - off

    Friday - Arms/ abs

    sat/sun- off

    Food: I will be going for a clean diet of healthy foods,

    tuna/ham/turkey/chicken/steak/ etc..

    oatmeal/rice/soups/cereal/wheat bread/ peanut
    butter/fruit/protein bar/etc...

    water/milk/protein shakes/tea/etc..

    Eat something every 2 to 3 hours during the day. I will only have 2 protein shakes a day, pre workout and pre sleep.

    The supps-
    AEN- IntraXcell
    AEN- IntrAbolic
    Nutra- ALA caps
    Nutra- Sesathin oil
    VPX- ZeroImpact
    Pre/Post-workout Protein will be obtained on Friday.

    I will get starting weight and pics on Monday.


    Again a Big thanks to AEN!

  2. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    1064

    Subbed. Good luck to u Pump.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    Subbed, good luck with your goals man.
    •   
       

  4. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    343

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Thanks to AEN for allowing me to Log their great products!

    *ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation!
    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntraXCell-FAQ-The Beta-Alanine Carnosine thread!~



    I will be starting the log on Monday Nov 5th.

    Building Bigger Guns




    Goal: Since this will be a month long log I will be shooting for an increase in arm size and burning some fat off.


    I will be training 4 days a week. I will be doing some cardio before lifting no more then 10-15mins on the elliptical. Might even do some cardio on Thursday...

    3 to 6 exercises / 4 sets with varying rep ranges.

    The Split

    Mon - Chest / 1 tri / abs

    Tue - Back / 1 bi / calfs

    Wed - Legs / shoulders / abs

    Thur - off

    Friday - Arms/ abs

    sat/sun- off

    Food: I will be going for a clean diet of healthy foods,

    tuna/ham/turkey/chicken/steak/ etc..

    oatmeal/rice/soups/cereal/wheat bread/ peanut
    butter/fruit/protein bar/etc...

    water/milk/protein shakes/tea/etc..

    Eat something every 2 to 3 hours during the day. I will only have 3 protein shakes a day, pre workout / post workout and pre sleep.

    The supps-
    AEN- IntraXcell
    AEN- IntrAbolic
    Nutra- ALA caps
    Nutra- Sesathin oil
    VPX- ZeroImpact
    Pre/Post-workout Protein will be obtained on Friday.

    I will get starting weight and pics on Monday.


    Again a Big thanks to AEN!
    WOW, very cool pic, I love the personalty you bring to your logs. Cant' wait to see where this goes. You did an incredible log for us before, I don't this one will disappoint!

    Good luck!
  5. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    That is one sexy picture (...no not Arnold)...great start can't wait for this to start
  6. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Ran up to the Planet today and picked up some products from Darren!
    Btw he makes everyone in the planet bow down to him like this...




    Cant wait to start on Monday Monday Monday!!!
  7. Banned
    Travis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,966
    Rep Power
    0

    Nice log. I love watching pumpin iron. Best part is when arnold says "lets get serious" lol.
  8. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Very true, I watch it all the time. Its a great motivator, after watching it I want to go to the gym.
    :squat:
  9. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Dang I took 1 does of Poseidon yesterday and omg I thought I was going to die!! Im trying it again now with a half a scoop and more water to see how I react to it. Im only taking it in the am when I wake up, and yesterday I had one hella Niacin flush. My face and arms were on fire, I had to lie down and chill out for a few mins. Anyone else have a reaction like I did, I was expecting a tingle or something mild, then bam I was on fire!
  10. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Exclamation


    I'M IN!!!!!!!!
  11. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Workout - Chest, 1 tri and abs

    Supp's today- Poseidon 1 scoop after waking up/ Preworkout protein/ IntrAbolic / IntraXcell/ pre sleep protein.

    I followed the instructions and only took 1 serving of IntraXcell post workout.

    IntrAbolic- Taste- The taste is not as great as the smell(it smells really damn good), it will take a few trys to get the correct amount of water. Im sure it will grow on me I just wish I could drink it all before the workout. I felt like I was dehydrating while working out as Im used to drinking a lot of water.

    No increase in performance today other then the fact that I actually went 17mins on the elliptical after working out! Man that was killer because its been so long since I did any cardio.

    Im going to post the last weights and reps for each workout instead of all the sets.

    Incline BB bench- 205lbs x 3
    Flat DB bench- 85lbs x 8
    Incline DB bench - 55lbs x 10
    Incline Hammer strength - 160lbs x 10
    Cable Tri Extensions - 42.5lbs x 10
    Decline Crunches - 100 total
    Elliptical - 18mins 2.26miles

    My cam is messing up, I will try to get a few pics from the gym tomorrow.
  12. Registered User
    UNCfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    1064

    Nice pictures and workout! Good luck Pump.
  13. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Workout - Chest, 1 tri and abs

    Supp's today- Poseidon 1 scoop after waking up/ Preworkout protein/ IntrAbolic / IntraXcell/ pre sleep protein.

    I followed the instructions and only took 1 serving of IntraXcell post workout.

    IntrAbolic- Taste- The taste is not as great as the smell(it smells really damn good), it will take a few trys to get the correct amount of water. Im sure it will grow on me I just wish I could drink it all before the workout. I felt like I was dehydrating while working out as Im used to drinking a lot of water.

    No increase in performance today other then the fact that I actually went 17mins on the elliptical after working out! Man that was killer because its been so long since I did any cardio.

    Im going to post the last weights and reps for each workout instead of all the sets.

    Incline BB bench- 205lbs x 3
    Flat DB bench- 85lbs x 8
    Incline DB bench - 55lbs x 10
    Incline Hammer strength - 160lbs x 10
    Cable Tri Extensions - 42.5lbs x 10
    Decline Crunches - 100 total
    Elliptical - 17mins 2.26miles

    My cam is messing up, I will try to get a few pics from the gym tomorrow.
    good job on the PWO cardio! keep it up, you will love cardio while you are on IA & IXL
  14. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Oh I loved the cardio on IXL and SE! I was sore as **** yesterday after the workout, I forgot to mention it!
  15. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    343

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    I felt like I was dehydrating while working out as Im used to drinking a lot of water.
    Hey no problem drinking more water during your workout, you are not confined to drinking just the amount of water mixed with IntrAbolic at all. I often keep filling it up as I near the bottom during my workout or make some trips to the water fountain if need be. Some of the guys are mixing it with as much as 32oz water. So feel free to experiment!:bb:
  16. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    The Bomb dropped right before I was going to the gym. Well yesterday my gf of over 2 years tells me were taking a break. Never has this happened before and Im pretty sure its over. I didnt go to the gym yesterday as I would have probably dropped something on myself from lack of spirit/chi/energy/heart being on the floor.

    Due to this information- I am going to be changing up the split, to a 3 day workout and 2 day cardio. I think more rest will equal more growth. I use my arms for everything, everyday. Therefore allowing them more rest time should equal more growth correct?

    The Goal is still increase arm size and leave some fat on the elliptical.

    The Split b/c of a Split- Workout

    Mon- Chest/Back/abs
    Tue- Cardio/Calves
    Wed-Legs/abs
    Thur- Cardio/ calves
    Fri- Arms/shoulders abs
    sat/sun- off

    I will still be doing post work out cardio.

    And anyone with any advice on my new workout split or food or supps please chime in.
  17. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    The Bomb dropped right before I was going to the gym. Well yesterday my gf of over 2 years tells me were taking a break. Never has this happened before and Im pretty sure its over. I didnt go to the gym yesterday as I would have probably dropped something on myself from lack of spirit/chi/energy/heart being on the floor.

    I am truly sorry for your loss man. I can sympathize, as I broke up my my gf recently. I just encourage you to stay positive and confident that God has someone better for you to marry!

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Due to this information- I am going to be changing up the split, to a 3 day workout and 2 day cardio. I think more rest will equal more growth. I use my arms for everything, everyday. Therefore allowing them more rest time should equal more growth correct?
    Sounds like a great plan to me. You could even do 3 days of weights and 3 days of cardio, and take 1 day completely off......its up to you though



    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    The Goal is still increase arm size and leave some fat on the elliptical.

    The Split b/c of a Split- Workout

    Mon- Chest/Back/abs
    Tue- Cardio/Calves
    Wed-Legs/abs
    Thur- Cardio/ calves
    Fri- Arms/shoulders abs
    sat/sun- off

    I will still be doing post work out cardio.

    And anyone with any advice on my split or food or supps please chime in.
    Looks great. I have the same goals for these next few months (gain size, lose fat)......it's not easy, but with a solid diet/weight/cardio/supplement plan, I know it's possible!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    Sorry to hear about that man

    I feel the same way with regards to arms. I think I used to severely overtrain them, so this should certainly help.
  19. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Todays Workout- Back/Hamstrings

    I pushed through my workout today, I had pretty good strength in the gym today considering the circumstances. I didnt go heavy on anything just mostly for reps.
    These are the last set's/reps.
    laying hamstring curls- 135lbsx 18
    BB rows - 145 x 18
    Cable rows- 160x 15
    Lat pull downs to chest- 140x 12
    Cardio- 18mins x 2.48miles

    The taste today was better I added more water and I never felt dehydrated. I had about 22-24oz of water mixed, that seems to be a pretty good area. I felt a strong pump on my forearms/bi's/back/hamstrings today so that was pretty good.
  20. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Todays Workout- Back/Hamstrings

    I pushed through my workout today, I had pretty good strength in the gym today considering the circumstances. I didnt go heavy on anything just mostly for reps.

    laying hamstring curls- 135lbsx 18
    BB rows - 145 x 18
    Cable rows- 160x 15
    Lat pull downs to chest- 140x 12
    Cardio- 18mins x 2.48miles

    The taste today was better I added more water and I never felt dehydrated. I had about 22-24oz of water mixed, that seems to be a pretty good area. I felt a strong pump on my forearms/bi's/back/hamstrings today so that was pretty good.
    Sounds good man...16-24oz is definitely the money range for most people.
  21. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Man I got the BA tingles with my IX this morning! They feel great, I was missing them before but its starting to build up again! Woot
  22. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Man I got the BA tingles with my IX this morning! They feel great, I was missing them before but its starting to build up again! Woot
    :bb3:

    gotta love the famous BA tingles!!!
  23. Registered User
    onelife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    207

    nice log brother!! The taste definitely grows on you!! Making sure its cold also helps ... keep up the good work!
  24. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    The Score I got a date on Mon, Ill just have to see where it goes. Same young woman but damn it I dont want to lose her. I can only cross my fingers and pray! I got 2 fortune cookies over these 2 days, One said my luck will go up soon, the other said I would make someone very happy! Whats funny is I said god give me a sign before I opened them up!

    Can you Feel it? I got the BA tingles AGAIN tonight on the 2nd dose today!! I love them they are so great! Thanks for following along brothers and for the support!

    Tomorrows workout! is Arms/Shoulders/Abs! I love how its only been 5 days and already my cardio distance is increasing, with little effort. I plan to be back to 2 miles in 10mins before this is over!!
  25. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    The Score I got a date on Mon, Ill just have to see where it goes. Same young woman but damn it I dont want to lose her. I can only cross my fingers and pray! I got 2 fortune cookies over these 2 days, One said my luck will go up soon, the other said I would make someone very happy! Whats funny is I said god give me a sign before I opened them up!
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Can you Feel it? I got the BA tingles AGAIN tonight on the 2nd dose today!! I love them they are so great! Thanks for following along brothers and for the support!

    Tomorrows workout! is Arms/Shoulders/Abs! I love how its only been 5 days and already my cardio distance is increasing, with little effort. I plan to be back to 2 miles in 10mins before this is over!!
    So this is the girl you were just dating? Either way, I hope it all works out for you man!

    WOOOHOOO!!! Already getting results! That's what I'm talking about!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    That's great man, congrats. I'm the same exact way on the cardio, it helps so much, and so quickly.
  27. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    The Workout- ARMS no shoulders not enough time, ill have to superset them in on leg days instead.
    These are set 4, still going for higher reps on first 3 sets

    straight BB curls- 105lbs x 12
    Incline DB curls- 40lbs x 10
    cable curls- 120lbs x 12
    Low cable extensions- 160lbs x 18
    High cable extensions- 42.5 x 18

    Crunches- 100

    Cardio - Well I switched it up some and ran for 1-2mins at time then walked 1-2mins at time, I did this back and forth for 15mins, went 2.01 miles. Less then on the other ellepticals but I was never doing it this way. I talked to Marsha a fitness model up there and she said thats the best way and its what she does before a comp.

    Taste- Today I just filled up the bottle with cold water, drank it till it was 2/3rds down. Then filled it up again, and I did this 3 times total. By the 3rd time the water was not very cold and the taste kinda declines, not enough to make stop drinking it though. So far this stuff kicks ass!

    Pump- The Pump was great in my Bi's/Tri's today! Veins popping out and everything! I will try to get shots of them next Friday at the gym. Feeling really good now my arms are not as sore as I thought they would be, usually they feel like falling off. I didnt do as many workouts as I usually do so that plus the IA/IX helping out a lot!

    What would mixing in some steel edge do? Is that possible? or not recommended ?

    Pics End of the First week. Ill try and get better shots in the gym next time.





  28. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    343

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    The Workout- ARMS no shoulders not enough time, ill have to superset them in on leg days instead.
    These are set 4, still going for higher reps on first 3 sets

    straight BB curls- 105lbs x 12
    Incline DB curls- 40lbs x 10
    cable curls- 120lbs x 12
    Low cable extensions- 160lbs x 18
    High cable extensions- 42.5 x 18

    Crunches- 100

    Cardio - Well I switched it up some and ran for 1-2mins at time then walked 1-2mins at time, I did this back and forth for 15mins, went 2.01 miles. Less then on the other ellepticals but I was never doing it this way. I talked to Marsha a fitness model up there and she said thats the best way and its what she does before a comp.

    Taste- Today I just filled up the bottle with cold water, drank it till it was 2/3rds down. Then filled it up again, and I did this 3 times total. By the 3rd time the water was not very cold and the taste kinda declines, not enough to make stop drinking it though. So far this stuff kicks ass!

    Pump- The Pump was great in my Bi's/Tri's today! Veins popping out and everything! I will try to get shots of them next Friday at the gym. Feeling really good now my arms are not as sore as I thought they would be, usually they feel like falling off. I didnt do as many workouts as I usually do so that plus the IA/IX helping out a lot!

    What would mixing in some steel edge do? Is that possible? or not recommended ?
    I have certainly mixed SteelEdge with IntrAbolic and liked the combo VERY much. Personally I like the two flavors combined, but you know how subjective taste is. Give it shot and let us know what you think!

    Nice work out your log so far, you efforts as much appreciated.
  29. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Thats awesome b/c I happen to have some Steel Edge left over! Woot! I will give it a shot on monday!
  30. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Board Sponsor
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    343

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Thats awesome b/c I happen to have some Steel Edge left over! Woot! I will give it a shot on monday!
    Do it..do it
  31. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Todays Workout - Chest/Back
    lite weight higher reps for 1st 3 sets.
    4th set.
    BB Incline bench - 205lbs x 5
    T-bar rows - 135lbs x 10
    BB flat chest close grip - 145lbs x 12
    DB flat chest 1 set - 60lbs x 8
    Hammer strength incline 1 set - 135lbs x 12
    BB rows 1 set - 145lbs x 18
    Machine flys 1 set - 105lbs x 14

    Crunches- 100

    Cardio
    - 15 mins and 2.05 miles, Running for 3 mins walking for 2 mins. This is getting too easy now, Im going to have to start upping the resistance.

    Taste - The taste is growing on me more and more. I have found that about 20oz-24oz of water and once it gets down to about 2/3rd I fill it up again. The green apple is a good flavor once and it only takes about 3-4 drinks to get used to it.

    My Steel Edge was not good any more.... so I will have to wait to try that out sometime later lol.
  32. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Is tonight the night you go out with your X?
  33. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Yes, keeping fingers crossed and praying that it goes good. I talked to her on the phone last night for an hour. I got to tell her how she has torn me apart and she got to tell me how shes not my girlfriend right now... so there is still some hope left. Im letting god guide me through the jungle.

    Keeping up my spirit - I have been playing Kanye West - Stronger , a lot lately. Good song and kick ass music video.
    Along with anything else up beat and rockin out.

    Interview - Ive got a interview tomorrow for a security job. Im just going to see what they are about, hours/pay. Just looking at getting into a crj field, id prefer to go corrections for now but Im keeping my options open. Depending on what class's are offered these next 2 to 3 quarters I should be done with my AD.
  34. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    when you get back tonight, let us know how it went!!! :bruce2:
  35. Registered User
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bay area
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,572
    Rep Power
    1376

    nice job subbed! good luck with the girl bro!!
  36. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    The Date - I knew there was a reason I love her so much that I couldn't give up. We are dating again but taking it slow. I have to give my props to God, if he wasn't in our lives we'd be lost forever. She was so beautiful tonight, plus she gave me a card and paid for my dinner. She is the greatest girl that I could ever meet and I almost missed out on being in her world. I couldn't stop staring at her the whole time. On a funny note, our waitress carded me for my roadhouse iced tea and noticed it was my birthday.So she made me stand up in front of our booth, and then lets everyone in the restaurant know about it and had them give me a yeeehawwww.... lol

    Tomorrow- I'm going with her brother to her school tomorrow b/c she's the basketball cheer leading coach and there first game is tomorrow at 6!

    Thank you guys for your support though this dark time, everything in life is a learning experince and I learned a lot. Just give it up to god.

    Having tuff times? Then grab yourself some IntrAbolic and IntraXcell. The BA tingle will scoop you out of hell! It will make you run longer, see farther, and lift harder. Your tuff times will be over in no time with the help of AEN! There the great people on the forum you love.
  37. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    The Date - I knew there was a reason I love her so much that I couldn't give up. We are dating again but taking it slow. I have to give my props to God, if he wasn't in our lives we'd be lost forever. She was so beautiful tonight, plus she gave me a card and paid for my dinner. She is the greatest girl that I could ever meet and I almost missed out on being in her world. I couldn't stop staring at her the whole time. On a funny note, our waitress carded me for my roadhouse iced tea and noticed it was my birthday.So she made me stand up in front of our booth, and then lets everyone in the restaurant know about it and had them give me a yeeehawwww.... lol

    Tomorrow- I'm going with her brother to her school tomorrow b/c she's the basketball cheer leading coach and there first game is tomorrow at 6!

    Thank you guys for your support though this dark time, everything in life is a learning experince and I learned a lot. Just give it up to god.

    Having tuff times? Then grab yourself some IntrAbolic and IntraXcell. The BA tingle will scoop you out of hell! It will make you run longer, see farther, and lift harder. Your tuff times will be over in no time with the help of AEN! There the great people on the forum you love.


    AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  38. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    With your Girlfriend
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    311

    Since I didn't put this at the start of the log but on Non Workout Days I'm taking 2 servings of IntraXcell - 1 when I wake up and 1 later in the day.

    Yesterday- Legs/Shoulders
    Lighter Weight more reps
    4th set -
    Leg Extensions- 270lbs x 14
    BB shrugs- 275lbs x 15
    Squats- 225lbs x 12 ( 2 sets of 145lbs till bar touches rack x 15-20)
    Leg press- 360lbs x 18
    Leg Extensions- 90lbs x 30

    Crunches- x 150


    Cardio- No cardio yesterday.

    Taste The taste just continues to grow on you, its great! I ran by NutraPlanet yesterday before lifting and I was sipping on my IntrAbolic and Darren stated about how cool the color looks. Its a green unlike any other, it looks solid, even after 2 refills at the water fountain.

    Recovery I am now noticing the recovery effects of the IntrAbolic w/IntraXcell as my legs feel pretty good today. I can jump and run around no problems, usually it takes another day of rest before my legs feel this good.

    Endurance- Every time I feel my body is about to stop lifting, I pause holding the weight for a few seconds and get out another 2 to 5 reps or more. Like yesterday on the last set of leg extensions I got to around 12 reps and my legs were on fire. I pumped out another 5 to hit 17 total, I paused for a couple of secs then pumped out 13 more to hit 30 total reps. My legs on the last few sets felt like they were being ripped apart but I was able to push past the pain and keep lifting.
  39. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    648

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Since I didn't put this at the start of the log but on Non Workout Days I'm taking 2 servings of IntraXcell - 1 when I wake up and 1 later in the day.

    Yesterday- Legs/Shoulders
    Lighter Weight more reps
    4th set -
    Leg Extensions- 270lbs x 14
    BB shrugs- 275lbs x 15
    Squats- 225lbs x 12 ( 2 sets of 145lbs till bar touches rack x 15-20)
    Leg press- 360lbs x 18
    Leg Extensions- 90lbs x 30

    Crunches- x 150


    Cardio- No cardio yesterday.

    Taste The taste just continues to grow on you, its great! I ran by NutraPlanet yesterday before lifting and I was sipping on my IntrAbolic and Darren stated about how cool the color looks. Its a green unlike any other, it looks solid, even after 2 refills at the water fountain.

    Recovery I am now noticing the recovery effects of the IntrAbolic w/IntraXcell as my legs feel pretty good today. I can jump and run around no problems, usually it takes another day of rest before my legs feel this good.

    Endurance- Every time I feel my body is about to stop lifting, I pause holding the weight for a few seconds and get out another 2 to 5 reps or more. Like yesterday on the last set of leg extensions I got to around 12 reps and my legs were on fire. I pumped out another 5 to hit 17 total, I paused for a couple of secs then pumped out 13 more to hit 30 total reps. My legs on the last few sets felt like they were being ripped apart but I was able to push past the pain and keep lifting.
    Solid workout!

    I hear ya on the recovery on this stack! I KILLED my legs yesterday, and I'm not sore at all

    LOL.....glad Darren likes the color
  40. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    Really happy to hear things worked out for ya Pump

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    I hear ya on the recovery on this stack! I KILLED my legs yesterday, and I'm not sore at all
    Don't lie, you don't even workout
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6oxo stacked with better body compelte pct
    By Jrad87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Better Body Sports will make you ALPHA... with one catch ;)
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:02 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:16 PM
  5. Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN
    By onelife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 07:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in