Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.


    Haiz Gets Big on Intrabolic

    Hello Folks. This marks the day before the start of my Intrabolic + IntraXcell Log. I have yet to receive my tub from AEN, but I went ahead and ordered a tub right when it became available, so I will start with that. First off, I would like to AEN for the opportunity to test their new product. Looking at the ingredients, I have HIGH hopes. The formulation is excellent and I can't wait to get started.

    Training

    I am currently working with Buffhunk29 here on AM.com and he is the MAN in terms of training. Here is what he has to say:

    "The workout that Haiz is doing is part of my custom program, i have developed a program that will continue the Neural adaptations to exercise, through progressing the body far past what its used to doing. Then the Key is the Metabolic Days that you see Mace and Haiz talking about! You dont really understand how bad these days are until you do one! You don’t appreciate the pure intensity it takes to get through one of these workout! These particular days we focus on Energy Systems training/usage! We are always at a high output never giving the body a chance to dip into a low energy system!"

    No matter if it is a metabolic or "normal" training day (Normal still has Same body part supersets, I.E. THREE exercises for the same bodypart in a row w/o rest sometimes), Endurance is KEY.


    Nutrition

    Pretty solid nutrition. Very balanced. Ton of good whole foods. Period. It ends up being about a 40% carbs, 30-35% protein, 25-30% fat diet.

    Stats

    Weight - 173.8
    BF% - 10-12
    Height - 6'0"
    Chest - 37 Inches
    Waist - 31.2 Inches
    Biceps (Flexed) - 13.75 Inches
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree


  2. PICTURES!!!! Still recovery from gyno surgery and have made GREAT gains since I started lifting again.







    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    •   
       


  3. Hey you got a head start on us! Good luck though, what are you current goals? Lean mass, bulk, cut, etc?

  4. Weight: 173.8.

    Today's Diet

    Today's Supplementation

    Workout



    Strength
    [***--]

    Stamina / Endurance
    [***--]

    Energy / Focus
    [***---]

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [***--]

    Recovery
    [***--]

    Other Observations / Comments

    This is just a format. Just getting it up here!

    Thanks to Driver dan for it!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Hey you got a head start on us! Good luck though, what are you current goals? Lean mass, bulk, cut, etc?
    O. Definitely lean mass!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    •   
       


  6. I'M IN!!!!








  7. Weight: N/A

    DAY 1 - Diet

    It is early, but I've gotten two awesome meals in. I love grapefruits...I've put down two at this point.

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Workout

    Really great workout today. Upper Body metabolic day that hit everything but back (as I trained it two days ago). I ran through the "circuit" four times varying the rep ranges of each separate exercise each time. I did 20 sets in 15 minutes, so that should give you an idea about the pace. Of this thing. Very fast, intense, and HEAVY.

    Strength
    [*****--]

    Strength up from the last time I did a similar metabolic day. Weights were up on everything.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****--]

    Nearly too good in this department. I upped the weight on all of the exercises so that they were as heavy as possible, but fatigue was way down. Very nice.

    Energy / Focus
    [***---]

    Nothing to note here. I had a great workout, but no added energy/focus.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [****--]

    These were pretty good today actually. My forearms got freaky during the workout. Love those veins.

    Recovery
    [--]

    Nothing to note here for now.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Okay, first thoughts of Intrabolic are great. It mixed very well, with 32 ounces of water. I sipped it during the workout and the taste was very "refreshing". Not too sweet which is a BIG plus for me.

    Got the tingles...love the tingles. Very nice.

    Nothing else to note at this point. Hopefully Intrabolic aids in recovery (it should), because I've got a chest/strength day planned for tomorrow!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  8. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post

    Really great workout today. Upper Body metabolic day that hit everything but back (as I trained it two days ago). I ran through the "circuit" four times varying the rep ranges of each separate exercise each time. I did 20 sets in 15 minutes, so that should give you an idea about the pace. Of this thing. Very fast, intense, and HEAVY.



    Nearly too good in this department. I upped the weight on all of the exercises so that they were as heavy as possible, but fatigue was way down. Very nice.

    Energy / Focus
    [***---]

    Nothing to note here. I had a great workout, but no added energy/focus.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [****--]

    These were pretty good today actually. My forearms got freaky during the workout. Love those veins.

    Recovery
    [--]

    Nothing to note here for now.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Okay, first thoughts of Intrabolic are great. It mixed very well, with 32 ounces of water. I sipped it during the workout and the taste was very "refreshing". Not too sweet which is a BIG plus for me.

    Got the tingles...love the tingles. Very nice.

    Nothing else to note at this point. Hopefully Intrabolic aids in recovery (it should), because I've got a chest/strength day planned for tomorrow!
    Excelent feedback and good to see you over here!

  9. Weight: N/A

    DAY 2

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Workout

    After yesterdays metabolic workout, I wasn't sure how sore I would be. Well, I was barely sore, so I hit HEAVY Chest and lighter shoulders today. Pretty low total volume today, but I was beat by the end of the workout. Chest featured a heavy pressing movement done in a Time - Under - Tension fashion with slow eccentrics. I won't go into more detail, but lets just say my chest got torn up! Also got some nice back to back sets and some drop-sets in. Overall, SWEET.

    Strength
    [*****]

    Maybe Placebo here, but my pressing today was WAY up from the last time (1 week ago). Certainly not solely due to the intrabolic, but I think that Intrabolic certainly helped my recovery in-between sets, thus allowing me to go heavier each and every time.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Again, EXCELLENT endurance. I had 2 sets that consisted of three exercises in a row W/O rest and I dominated them. It also seemed that whenever I set down the weights, I was ready for another set right off. My workout partner today couldn't keep up.

    Energy / Focus
    [***--]

    Nothing particularly crazy again. I'm not expecting it though, so thats not a problem.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [****-]

    My chest has never felt so pumped, period. I get the feeling that Beta-alanine has a great pump/vascularity effect on me. I've used intraXcell before, but it was with another product (White Flood). I attributed most of the pumps to white flood, but these pumps are VERY MUCH like those from when I stacked IXL + WF. These are better than any arginine based product pumps. very "dry".

    Recovery
    [****-]

    I recovered very well from yesterdays workout, which allowed me to go heavy today. Tomorrow will be a better test though, as I completely wrecked my chest today.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Mixed Intrabolic in 40 Ounces of water today. It was a bit too much water and the flavor became very bland. Much better in 24-32 ounces. COLD water is key too.

    Tomorrow is a lower-metabolic day, so PAIN is the name of the game. I can't wait!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  10. great log man!! :squat: :bb:

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    great log man!! :squat: :bb:
    Thanks!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  12. Weight: N/A

    DAY 3

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Workout

    Probably the hardest workout I've done thus far. Today was a lower metabolic day. AWFUL. Including sprint + some other stuff I don't even know the name of. I went through four cycle of the metabolic circuit...I was toast after two, but still did four. Awesome.

    Strength
    N/A]

    My leg days are more endurance related, so strength isn't really measurable.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Whew...Really nice here. I still was dead, but lactic acid buildup was certainly delayed. I was gassed by the end though. Never been so tired in my life.

    Energy / Focus
    [N/A--]



    Pumps / Vascularity
    [N/A-]


    Recovery
    [*****-]

    For some reason, my chest just isn't nearly as sore as I thought it would be today. I KILLED it yesterday, and while it is a bit sore, it is nowhere near as bad as I expected. Cool!

    Other Observations / Comments

    Not too much else to note today. Energy levels are GREAT, I'm loving the workouts and I'm actually really looking forward to my day off tomorrow. I need to go grocery shopping...I'm running out of food! AH!

    Everything else is going well, killed my nutrition midterm today (98), but I've got an Art History Midterm Tomorrow that is going to be hard. I need to memorize 75+ images with names, artists, and dates...YUCK. O well, I've got my clear edge, so I'll be putting it to good use.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
  13. Thumbs up


    Awesome feedback Haiz, sounds like IntrAbolic is certainly working well for you.

  14. Wowow subbed!

    I like that format a lot, and really good to see you're enjoying IAB.

  15. CONGRATS on your nutrition test!!!

    Get some good food today at the grocery store & rest up!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    CONGRATS on your nutrition test!!!

    Get some good food today at the grocery store & rest up!

    Thanks. Aced my art history test too, but got a Health Care Econ Test back that I didn't do so well on. O well. I'll bring the grade up.

    Got a sweet day of training planned. Can't wait.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  17. awesome log!!! im hoping and praying my 2 bottles arrive today. Cant wait to try them and I am very excited about logging them also. Sounds like your really liking this stuff.. I keep reviewing the ingredient list and I just say to myself that there is no way this stuff cant be good!! congrats on the grades!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by onelife View Post
    awesome log!!! im hoping and praying my 2 bottles arrive today. Cant wait to try them and I am very excited about logging them also. Sounds like your really liking this stuff.. I keep reviewing the ingredient list and I just say to myself that there is no way this stuff cant be good!! congrats on the grades!
    Yeah. The ingredient list is incredible. It IS that good.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  19. Looking great Bryant. I'm already in Intraholics Anonymous. Sounds like you got a killer workout program going.

  20. Workout #4

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN Steeledge - 1 Serving Pre
    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Workout - Chest/Back/Bi's

    Chest and Back today was incredible. Supersetting chest and back has always been a favorite of mine. It really keeps my heart rate going, and since I am working opposing muscle groups, strength on both is very high. Did about 10 sets for back and chest (Each) and then a nice bicep superset. Overall, a great workout.

    Strength
    [*****]

    Five stars here. Strength is way up once again. Just for comparison's sake, my incline DB Presses equaled my flat DB presses from a week ago. Usually I do 5-10 pounds less per arm. Not TODAY!

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Again, Endurance is great and is GETTING BETTER. Even after doing some chest/back exercises, I still beat my numbers from the week before on some exercises that I did FRESH from the prior week.

    Energy / Focus
    [****-]

    I was dead today, so I dipped into the steeledge I have. It was exactly what I needed. The energy + endurance of this combined with Intrabolic is probably the best combo I have ever used. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have used it before, but never with Intrabolic. This is a serious 1 - 2 punch.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    ****-]

    Pretty solid here. Actually down from last week, but that might be because my pre-wo meal was a bit further away from my workout than usual. I had a class and then a meeting with a professor, so I got to a gym a little later than usual. Still solid though, as I got a comment about my forearm veins from some kid I didn't even know.

    Recovery
    [***--]

    My legs didn't feel that sore yesterday, so I thought I would be fine. But today, my glutes and hammies are killing me. I love it though, so no complaining. If something took away all of my DOMS, I probably wouldn't like it.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Got back from my workout and pounded :burg: :burg: . Yeah, two 96% Lean turkey burgers on whole wheat bread. Solid post-workout meal for me. Made the burgers with brown rice + onions + celery. Pretty darn good and they tasted better than any high fat burger I've had in a while.

    The gym really helped me focus today. I need to study for my last midterm tomorrow, so I've got a fair bit of work to do. PLUS, I have to work from 10-1 tonight and the Red Sox game is on. I'll get it done though.

    Solid Lifting...:dl: :dl: :dl:
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  21. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69
    The energy + endurance of this combined with Intrabolic is probably the best combo I have ever used. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have used it before, but never with Intrabolic.
    That's awesome to hear man

    I totally agree about the DOMS, they are necessary to a degree

    Sounds like a great meal, good luck getting your work and everything done, and Go Rockies

  22. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    That's awesome to hear man

    I totally agree about the DOMS, they are necessary to a degree

    Sounds like a great meal, good luck getting your work and everything done, and Go Rockies
    Damn rockies...up 1-0.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  23. Workout #5

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Workout - Shoulders and Triceps

    Probably the best workout I have had since...god I don't know when. Strength was up on every exercise. I do a lot of push pressing with Heath, and my former 6 rep max is now my 10 rep non-max. YEAH. Strength gains are coming in VERY quickly. Today I did DB upright rows instead of barbell rows, and they felt SO much better on my shoulders. No pain at all. These will be a staple for me now. I LOVE them.

    Strength
    [*****]

    Talk about strength increases...I'm loving it. I am nearly back to my pre-surgery levels. Not quite there, but I'll be flying by my past PR's right off here.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Only one exercise today was NOT supersetted, so endurance was pretty key. Actually, I felt like I was getting stronger throughout the entire workout. Pretty nice great feeling. My legs were sore today, so I hopped on the bike and did a little low intensity biking to loosen up. Felt good and was a breeze.

    Energy / Focus
    [****-]

    I didn't take anything Pre-WO today, but focus and energy were sky high for some reason. I barely got 5 hours of sleep last night because of work + studying for a midterm that I took at 8. Felt really refreshed and energized though.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    The pump today was incredible. I had veins coming out all over the place...veins I didn't even know I had. My forearms were freaking me out, but I loved it. My arms were so full by the end of the tricep routine that when I flexed in the mirror, I could barely hold it. I've never quite had pumps like this so consistently.

    Recovery
    [****--]

    Chest/Back have NO soreness at all. They feel "worked", but no soreness. Legs got much better and the cardio helped.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Well, Intrabolic and IntraXcell are starting to exert their effects. And to think...the effects will only get better as muscle carnosine levels continue to increase! Should really kick in within a week or so. YEAH!

    Another win for the red sox last night...now THAT makes me happy. The weather here today is absolutely horrible. I have to walk downtown and get my little sister (4) a birthday present too. I have NO idea what to get her, but I'll figure something out. Tomorrow should be a great day. Headed over to my dad's house for my sisters birthday party (The old man needs help with cooking + entertaining). The good news is that he always has the best food possible for me to cook: salmon, filet mignon, turkey breasts, Yams, Brocolli. I always end up eating like a king when I am there, so I'm looking forward to getting in a great day of eating. I'm definitely taking this weekend to relax a bit. 3 midterms this week was pretty intense, and I need to take a deep breath. Should do me good!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  24. Great to hear your strength is getting back up there man. Some really great feedback, we appreciate it. I hear ya on needing a weekend to relax, 3 midterms is rough.

    Have a good weekend bro, keep it up

  25. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Great to hear your strength is getting back up there man. Some really great feedback, we appreciate it. I hear ya on needing a weekend to relax, 3 midterms is rough.

    Have a good weekend bro, keep it up
    Thanks brian. How is school going for you?
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  26. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Thanks brian. How is school going for you?
    Pretty well. Looking forward to next semester when I can really get into the core of my major, but right now it's boring, but I'm doing fine.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Pretty well. Looking forward to next semester when I can really get into the core of my major, but right now it's boring, but I'm doing fine.
    Good to hear. I here you about getting into your major though. Next semester, I'll finally get into mine.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree

  28. Your workouts are looking great Haiz! Have a great weekend!
  29. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post

    Probably the best workout I have had since...god I don't know when. Strength was up on every exercise
    . I do a lot of push pressing with Heath, and my former 6 rep max is now my 10 rep non-max. YEAH. Strength gains are coming in VERY quickly. Today I did DB upright rows instead of barbell rows, and they felt SO much better on my shoulders. No pain at all. These will be a staple for me now. I LOVE them.

    Strength
    [*****]

    Talk about strength increases...I'm loving it. I am nearly back to my pre-surgery levels. Not quite there, but I'll be flying by my past PR's right off here.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Only one exercise today was NOT supersetted, so endurance was pretty key. Actually, I felt like I was getting stronger throughout the entire workout. Pretty nice great feeling. My legs were sore today, so I hopped on the bike and did a little low intensity biking to loosen up. Felt good and was a breeze.

    Energy / Focus
    [****-]

    I didn't take anything Pre-WO today, but focus and energy were sky high for some reason. I barely got 5 hours of sleep last night because of work + studying for a midterm that I took at 8. Felt really refreshed and energized though.


    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    The pump today was incredible. I had veins coming out all over the place...veins I didn't even know I had. My forearms were freaking me out, but I loved it. My arms were so full by the end of the tricep routine that when I flexed in the mirror, I could barely hold it. I've never quite had pumps like this so consistently.

    Recovery
    [****--]

    Chest/Back have NO soreness at all. They feel "worked", but no soreness. Legs got much better and the cardio helped.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Well, Intrabolic and IntraXcell are starting to exert their effects. And to think...the effects will only get better as muscle carnosine levels continue to increase! Should really kick in within a week or so. YEAH!

    !
    Sounds like the IntrAstack is kicking in BIG TIME!!

    Great log Haiz

  30. This is what I'm talkin about!! Really seems like the IntraStack is owning.

    You mentioned a few things that I can REALLY relate with you on.

    Talk about strength increases...I'm loving it.
    Strength...amazing. It's exactly what the doc ordered for my bench plateaus.

    Chest/Back have NO soreness at all. They feel "worked", but no soreness.
    I actually lifted with my cousin and did chest/back, but he needed a costume afterwards so I was like an hour late on my PWO meal. I STILL wasn't that sore...almost too good to be true.

    Actually, I felt like I was getting stronger throughout the entire workout.
    This is the ultimate benefit for me from IAB. I've always felt beat up and tired toward the ends of my workouts, but now I just feel like my muscles are tired..but overall I'm not draggin my ass out of the gym.

    It's really great to see you're experiencing all the great benefits man. Keep it up!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN
    By onelife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 137
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 10:49 PM
  4. Haiz Breaks It Down with Thermolife TekNO3
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 12:37 PM
  5. Is it a must to use an AI with Mega Trn
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in