Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME updates Haiz! Love the format :cool:

Looking forward to seeing your progress after a few weeks on this stack!!!! :thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME updates Haiz! Love the format :cool:

Looking forward to seeing your progress after a few weeks on this stack!!!! :thumbsup:
Got my other bottle of Intrabolic + IntraXCell + my other IntraXcell from the sale. Time to get Big BABY!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Haiz! I want in on this crazy intense workout. I hate that burning in the chest and thorat as if u were training in the cold. It always lets me know how out of shape I am:run:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Haiz! I want in on this crazy intense workout. I hate that burning in the chest and thorat as if u were training in the cold. It always lets me know how out of shape I am:run:
Yeah. It was great. Ask buff for it!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Roger that pm sent!
Cool. If he gives you trouble, let me know and I'll have a serious word with him....:bruce2: :bruce2:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #10[/size]

[size=+2]Today's Supplementation[/size]

3 Caps RPM
AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Big Back Baby![/size]

Heath sent me over a great back workout for today (I guess yesterday now). Got some nice supersets in and a good deal of volume. Definitely had a great pump going and I really enjoyed the workout.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Did some rack pullups today. Add reps + weight since the last time I did them. Everything else was spot on too. Nice weight increases all around. Even did some rest-paused sets, that were pretty high in weight.

Rack pullups are becoming a favorite exercise of mine. The full motion + contraction of the lats, with the stretch at the bottom feels great.

[size=+2]Stamina / Endurance[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

As usual. Pretty nice in this department. Definitely felt strong throughout the workout. Even at the end, I was beating numbers from three weeks ago, in exercises that I was doing fres or near the start of my workout.

[size=+2]Energy / Focus[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

I was zoned in today - I love RPM for focus. I really needed it after class + work this morning + more work from 10-Now. Just popped some RPM, threw some songs I wrote on my Ipod and rocked out to them. Plus, I was wearing a cut-off....sothat was motivating in and of itself:bb3:

[size=+2]Pumps / Vascularity[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Great pumps as usual. Forearms and Biceps had some scary veins running around. I felt very full. Actually, near the end of the workout, my forearms were incredibly pumped. So much so that I had trouble gripping the bar on some things...YEAH!

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

Chest Feels great. Legs made HUGE improvements from yesterday to today. Still sore though. Tomorrow they should be fine again.

[size=+2]Other Observations / Comments[/size]

As usual lately, I have nothing to complain about. Everything is going swimmingly. Strength gains are there. Size gains are coming along slowly, which are usually the best kind, as they stick and are lean.

I'm loving the Intrabolic, really solid stuff from AEN.

I'm loving Heath's training + diet he has me on. Energy + strength + just the generally "healthy" feeling are all GREAT.

So I guess...I'm loving life right now. Not too bad!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #11[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Upper Metabolic[/size]

I cursed heath today. GREAT workout. Circuit of 9 exercises working the entire upper body. Went through it three times and was toast when I finished. Absolutely great session.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Even within the circuit, I managed to hit some PR's, on both Push Presses and Flat DB Presses. Now THAT is sick. Everything felt great today. The world better watch out!

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Definitely good endurance. I was absolutely done by the end though, and the last circuit was HARD. I refused to lower the weights though, so I definitely pushed through the last round. Muscular endurance was definitely there, but I was breathing so damn hard by the end of the circuits, that I really had to concentrate and get it under control. Quite demanding...but fun as hell.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Definitely in the zone today. I was flying around the gym with a great sense of purpose. Just tore it up today.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great vascularity today. Pump was great. I even had a nice little vein running through my right shoulder. Haven't seen that sucker before.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Back felt great today, so I was able to hit it pretty good, along with the rest of my upper body which felt very fresh. Overall, recovery is solid right now.

Not too much else to note. Today I had a ton of energy, but that is probably because I slept in until 4 PM on saturday and still went to sleep at 2 AM on Sunday. I feel so damn refreshed right now. The push to Thanksgiving break is ON! Bring it!

I'm trying to get some pics today. Its a pain trying to get the lighting decent in my room, but I'll do the best I can. I seem to be progressing very well.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
THE 45 SHOT OF DEATH!!! HAHA

Great job man!

Doing awesome GET THOSE PICS UP!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
PICS PICS PICS!!!! PLEASE, let me know what you think. I think my back has made HUGE strides in 4 weeks. These were taken exactly 4 weeks ago, which is when I started training with heath. If you compare my back DB's, it is just plain scary!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Haiz! Ur quads look great. I didn't know Harry Potter lifted weights?? I am just messing with u. Keep up the great work.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Haiz! Ur quads look great. I didn't know Harry Potter lifted weights?? I am just messing with u. Keep up the great work.
Haha! I have heard that before!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Turned 20 in September.
Damn u look 15. Well u look great and with Buff's help I am sure u will only get bigger and badder!!! What are ur overall goals in bodybuilding? To compete one day?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Damn u look 15. Well u look great and with Buff's help I am sure u will only get bigger and badder!!! What are ur overall goals in bodybuilding? To compete one day?
Yeah. I do look fairly young in the face. I'll take that though, as one day, it will be a good thing.

I want to compete one day for sure. Natural Pro is my goal. Probably at LEAST 2-3 years away from even competing though.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I do look fairly young in the face. I'll take that though, as one day, it will be a good thing.

I want to compete one day for sure. Natural Pro is my goal. Probably at LEAST 2-3 years away from even competing though.
LOL I hear ya, I have a baby face as well, its nice.

2-3 years from now u'll look great man. Best of luck to u!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
LOL I hear ya, I have a baby face as well, its nice.

2-3 years from now u'll look great man. Best of luck to u!!
Thank you sir. VERY much appreciated.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Don't call me sir!! I am only 3 years older than u. I guess I can't read cause ur age is posted under ur avy.
It is. But yours isn't, so I called you sir. I'll just bring out the bro and dude from now on.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Bro lookin SIC!

Shoulders are really coming up I am happy with how everything is coming along!
I saw you said you went from 173 to your current weight 179 thats UNREAL BRO 6 pounds in 4 weeks a lean! This makes me So excited to see these kind of results cause i know and can see what i expect but when you guys put the work in and carry out your end of the deal its that much better!! YOU ARE THE MAN! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

We are going to step it up!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Bro lookin SIC!

Shoulders are really coming up I am happy with how everything is coming along!
I saw you said you went from 173 to your current weight 179 thats UNREAL BRO 6 pounds in 4 weeks a lean! This makes me So excited to see these kind of results cause i know and can see what i expect but when you guys put the work in and carry out your end of the deal its that much better!! YOU ARE THE MAN! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

We are going to step it up!!
Lets keep in rollin heath. :dance: :dance:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! +6lbs in 4 weeks?! Awesome!!!! :dance:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking very solid Bryant, nice workouts, they sound intense!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #12[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]CHEST![/size]

Chest day today. Pretty simple, VERY effective. Used some super-setting and rest-pausing to pump up the intensity. Really a great workout. Short and sweet too. About 30 minutes worth of brutality.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

VERY VERY good. Did some different stuff today, so it is a bit hard to judge, but I set some PR's for sure. Very nice. Very confident on everything.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Again, certainly good. Endurance was great during the rest-paused sets. I went all out for reps, rested 15 seconds, got the same number of reps, rested 15 seconds, and did it again....TWICE. Felt great, and I was really able to push out reps even when I thought I was burnt out.

[size=+1][***-][/size]

Kind of dragged around today. I should have taken something pre-wo, but I didn't think I needed it. I was tired, but had a great workout nonetheless. School is getting to me!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Five Stars here. I don't think my chest has EVER been so pumped. Felt GREAT. My triceps were fried and pumped by the end too.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Really great recovery from the metabolic yesterday. Chest felt fresh, even thought it got a little work yesterday.

I've got to say, great workout. I am actually already looking forward to tomorrow and the hellish metabolic lower body day that is planned. I need to mentally prepare myself starting NOW. Hell yeah!

Monday's are always good days. Only one class is so very nice. Slept in, which was nice. Got some work done.

Another good day. Tomorrow should be great too!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #12[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]CHEST![/size]

Chest day today. Pretty simple, VERY effective. Used some super-setting and rest-pausing to pump up the intensity. Really a great workout. Short and sweet too. About 30 minutes worth of brutality.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

VERY VERY good. Did some different stuff today, so it is a bit hard to judge, but I set some PR's for sure. Very nice. Very confident on everything.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Again, certainly good. Endurance was great during the rest-paused sets. I went all out for reps, rested 15 seconds, got the same number of reps, rested 15 seconds, and did it again....TWICE. Felt great, and I was really able to push out reps even when I thought I was burnt out.

[size=+1][***-][/size]

Kind of dragged around today. I should have taken something pre-wo, but I didn't think I needed it. I was tired, but had a great workout nonetheless. School is getting to me!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Five Stars here. I don't think my chest has EVER been so pumped. Felt GREAT. My triceps were fried and pumped by the end too.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Really great recovery from the metabolic yesterday. Chest felt fresh, even thought it got a little work yesterday.

I've got to say, great workout. I am actually already looking forward to tomorrow and the hellish metabolic lower body day that is planned. I need to mentally prepare myself starting NOW. Hell yeah!
Monday's are always good days. Only one class is so very nice. Slept in, which was nice. Got some work done.

Another good day. Tomorrow should be great too!

HAHA Thats about right i am doing the same thing man, haha i have been thinking about it all day cause tomorrow is a lower metabolic for me as well and mine are FREAKING TERRIBLE!

I HAVE A PRETTY SIC ONE FOR YOU TOO!! SO YES DREAM WELL TONIGHT!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck tomorrow, sounds like it'll be intense.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #13[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Lower - Metabolic[/size]

A few notes from today's workout:

1.) nausea
2.) light-headedness
3.) Pain
4.) Running after doing lunges is so damn hard
5.) Jump squats are humbling, even with no weight

LASTLY-----------> I must be a masochist, because this definition fits me perfectly:

" A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences."

Absolutely brutal and great workout. 6 separate Cycles. All of the same exercises, but the first three different from the last three, because the order of the exercises was flipped. Just pure pain all the way around. I nearly threw up...YEAH BABY!

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][N/A][/size]

I don't dare list strength. The weights were not anything special.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Somehow managed to pump out six cycles, even though after 4 I thought I was toast. If there is a will, there is a way. I was always able to push myself a little further.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty zoned in today, which was good, because I needed it.

[size=+1][N/A][/size]

Not really applicable here, but my legs were quite full.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Things are feeling good. Chest feels Great from yesterday. We will see how my legs feel tomorrow. That will be the true test.

Another wonderful lower metabolic day. It was great, in a very sick sort of way. Makes me really appreciate regular lifting days. DAMN.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #13[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Lower - Metabolic[/size]

A few notes from today's workout:

1.) nausea
2.) light-headedness
3.) Pain
4.) Running after doing lunges is so damn hard
5.) Jump squats are humbling, even with no weight

LASTLY-----------> I must be a masochist, because this definition fits me perfectly:

" A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences."

Absolutely brutal and great workout. 6 separate Cycles. All of the same exercises, but the first three different from the last three, because the order of the exercises was flipped. Just pure pain all the way around. I nearly threw up...YEAH BABY!

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][N/A][/size]

I don't dare list strength. The weights were not anything special.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Somehow managed to pump out six cycles, even though after 4 I thought I was toast. If there is a will, there is a way. I was always able to push myself a little further.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty zoned in today, which was good, because I needed it.

[size=+1][N/A][/size]

Not really applicable here, but my legs were quite full.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Things are feeling good. Chest feels Great from yesterday. We will see how my legs feel tomorrow. That will be the true test.

Another wonderful lower metabolic day. It was great, in a very sick sort of way. Makes me really appreciate regular lifting days. DAMN.
:squat:

NICE JOB.....sounds brutal!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
nice work Haiz. I'd love to see the actual workout you two are putting in...although I must admit I think I'd find it to be very scary! Keep pushin yourself bro! Lookin Good!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
nice work Haiz. I'd love to see the actual workout you two are putting in...although I must admit I think I'd find it to be very scary! Keep pushin yourself bro! Lookin Good!
I'll ask heath if I can post it. I don't want to make him mad, but maybe he will let me post one.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Because people have been asking me about the metabolic workouts, Heath gave me a go to post the one I did a week ago, that I thought was brutal:

Metabolic Lower
Cycle Length-5 cycles
Rest Between-1:30-1:45

Cycle 1-5

(no rest in between these exercises)

Stiff leg Dead lifts-8 reps
Bb Squats-8 Reps
Bulgarian Squats-8 reps each leg
Plyo Jump squats- 10 reps

Calves 3 cycles
Standing calf raises-10
Seated 5(HEAVY SLOW)

Looks simple...huh? I would love to see someone run through this and let me know how it goes. I did as much weight as possible for each set, so don't wuss out on the weights baby. Pile it on!

The first run through might seem okay, but 3-5 will test you. Try it and let heath and I know what you think!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Because people have been asking me about the metabolic workouts, Heath gave me a go to post the one I did a week ago, that I thought was brutal:

Metabolic Lower
Cycle Length-5 cycles
Rest Between-1:30-1:45

Cycle 1-5

(no rest in between these exercises)

Stiff leg Dead lifts-8 reps
Bb Squats-8 Reps
Bulgarian Squats-8 reps each leg
Plyo Jump squats- 10 reps

Calves 3 cycles
Standing calf raises-10
Seated 5(HEAVY SLOW)

Looks simple...huh? I would love to see someone run through this and let me know how it goes. I did as much weight as possible for each set, so don't wuss out on the weights baby. Pile it on!

The first run through might seem okay, but 3-5 will test you. Try it and let heath and I know what you think!

if you have any questions on the exercises post them up and i or Haiz will explain what and how to do them!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks intense...

I like it :frustrate :twisted:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Looks like am awesome workout Haiz! Those kind of workouts make you sick when you're doing them, but you feel like a million bucks afterwards :cool: :squat:

Looking forward to todays entry! :type:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looks like am awesome workout Haiz! Those kind of workouts make you sick when you're doing them, but you feel like a million bucks afterwards :cool: :squat:

Looking forward to todays entry! :type:
Exactly. The feeling I get after doing something like that is worth the pain during.