Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
This is just 1 of many, mopst of them we have done have been with little to no weights, but still results in Pain for HAIZ haha!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #14[/size]

[size=+2]Today's Supplementation[/size]

AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Shoulders and Arms[/size]

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

More PR's...same old same old. Added 5 pounds onto the push press. Did a couple brand new exercises today for rear-delts, but felt very strong on both. Medial delts got it hard too with 1/2 rep stuff supersetted with laterals. Very happy all the way around.

[size=+2]Stamina / Endurance[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Again, Incredibly solid. Punished my shoulders and still managed to get some PR's on arms. No supersets for arms, but I got some rest-paused sets in, which were great. I am noticing much improved endurance all the way around. It is particularly evident in smaller bodyparts (arms for example) that tend to fatigue quicker than the rest of my body. I feel like I can't be stopped during my workout and that I could go all damn day! Pretty nice if you ask me.

[size=+2]Energy / Focus[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Once again, definitely felt AMAZING today. No idea why, but things just felt good all the way around. Energy was as good as ever too. I really didn't sleep that well last night either...weird. I went into the gym, cranked some music I wrote (rock/metal) and just kicked some ass.

[size=+2]Pumps / Vascularity[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

I've given this five stars a couple days, but today was something else. Even after the first exercise, my shoulders were incredibly pumped. By the time I got to arms, they were already full as hell. After I finished arms, I had to do all I could to not stand in front of the mirror and stare at the veins. HELL YES.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Legs are feeling very very good. Much better than last week.

[size=+2]Other Observations / Comments[/size]

Damn. Great workout. Great day. Tomorrow is Friday and I've got Chest/Back, probably my favorite grouping of exercises. GOD, I love the gym.

I've been really full throughout the past couple days. Nutrition is dialed in. I also seem to be holding less water in the midsection area over the past five days. Not sure what thats about, but I'm looking good, so I can't complain.

Just a quick little blurb about Intrabolic. I highly suggest that everyone give this stuff a shot. We all know how good Beta Alanine is, but the synergy between the ingredients in IB make it a damn good supplement. The best Intra-Workout supplement on the market. By far.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Good thing your legs are TOO sore :p

Thanks for the kind words about IA :head:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Good thing your legs are TOO sore :p

Thanks for the kind words about IA :head:
Not a problem. It is easy to recommend a good product.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #15[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Chest and Back[/size]

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Definitely great strength today. Really great numbers compared to the last time I did some of these. Added weight to pullups. Bench numbers were up for weight and reps. I am quite pleased with my strength right now. Hopefully it keeps going in this direction.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Good again. Rest between back/chest exercises was short, and I was able to get a great sweat going. Endurance was really good though. Hit maximum weights set after set and still felt fresh for each consecutive one.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Zoned in again today. The weekend will do that though. No worries of school = domination in the gym. HELL YES. One more full week of school and then THANKSGIVING BABY! Can't wait.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

It really isn't fair. vascularity is increasing as I gain weight...what? Yeah. Pumps are off the charts too. Loving every minute of it.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***-][/size]

I feel good. Shoulders were a little tired today though, which might have had a bit of an effect on the pressing today. Still, pretty good recovery.

Everything continues to go well. I've got to write a paper tonight...yuck. Philosophy and Star Trek is the class. Pretty easy papers, just need to make myself do it. Then, I've got a ton of studying to do this weekend for a health care econ test next week.

Other than that, I'll just be chilling out this weekend, enjoying life. Yeah!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
WOW! 4 out of 5 categories got 5 STARS!!! Good stuff :drunk:

Good luck on that paper! you better stay off the forums tonight or you wont get anything done! ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
WOW! 4 out of 5 categories got 5 STARS!!! Good stuff :drunk:

Good luck on that paper! you better stay off the forums tonight or you wont get anything done! ;)
Doubtful I will be able to stay away.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #16[/size]

1/2 Serving SteelEdge + 2 RPM
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Metabolic Upper[/size]

Absolutely AWESOME metabolic today. Every exercise was rest-paused. YEAH! Absolutely incredible workout. Hit everything.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Rest-Paused sets were very strong. I would go as heavy as possible on the first set, rest 15, and then use the same weight for the same reps. Really dug down deep to get the strength, but I was always able to crank out the last couple reps. No Pr's today, but I certainly wasn't aiming for them. Incredibly solid stimulation of the muscles today...mind-muscle connection was CRAZY.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

No way in hell this isn't getting 5 stars. Great once again. I was supposed to rest 2:00 to 3:00 minutes in between rounds of the circuit, but I felt so great, I dropped it down to 1:30 and still managed to hit all of the weights I wanted to. I contemplated adding in another round because I felt so damn good, but I decided against it, as I have no idea what the plan for tomorrow is.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I slept for 13 hours last night, so I felt GREAT today. However, I wanted to absolutely kill the workout, so I tried something new: 1/2 Scoop SE + 2 Caps of RPM....HOLY ****. Probably the best Pre-WO combo I have taken...ever. I wanted the focus from the RPM, but I wanted some carbs and other goodies from SE. Combined them and the results were awesome. Definitely will be using the combo again and I highly suggest someone else try it.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Wow. I was doing some curls to finish out each round and the veins were out like usual. Something NEW however came out. The separation between my bicep and tricep on the outside of my arms was sweet. I hadn't really seen it before, but it is definitely something new. I was thrilled, because I have been working hard to create more noticeable separation on the outside, as it really makes the back double bicep pose MUCH better. Needless to say, just seeing that powered me through the grueling sets.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][N/A-][/size]

No workout yesterday, and I just say around all day writing a 15 page philosophy paper...UGH. Finished it though. Felt great today. Tomorrow should be interesting. I hope to feel fresh, so that I can hit some part of the upper body. We shall see.

Rolling. Everything is on track. Managed to finish that paper yesterday. I've got a major test on Wednesday, but after that I have NOTHING until finals. I'll be on cruise control after this test. I am starting studying today, so wish me luck. I need to get a good grade on this to keep all my classes in the A range.

Other than that, not much else is happening. I've said it a lot, but Heath is the MAN. Period. I am really loving the training that we have got going and my progress has been consistent and nice.

I'm also looking to go to the Arnold this year assuming funds are available. I've been picking up a ton of shifts at work to build up some cash. I'd love to meet some guys from the forums, so whoever is going, let me know. I've got to find a place to stay though (hopefully Mike (uhockey) has a place for me), because that would save a ton of cash.

Thats just about it. Work from 10-1 tonight should be a nice time to relax + make money + study.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
looks like another awesome workout Haiz! you keep pounding them out one after another! :eek: 13 hours af sleep?! Nyce!!! I wish I could get that!

I might be going to the Arnold this year ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
looks like another awesome workout Haiz! you keep pounding them out one after another! :eek: 13 hours af sleep?! Nyce!!! I wish I could get that!

I might be going to the Arnold this year ;)
Haha. yeah 13 hours was nice.

You should go...I'm looking forward to it.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more about the SE and RPM combo Bryant!

That is by far my favorite pre-workout combo.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more about the SE and RPM combo Bryant!

That is by far my favorite pre-workout combo.
Nice! Glad someone else can attest to it. Very solid.:squat:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #17[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Shoulders[/size]

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

Nothing crazy strength wise today. Decided to stay at the same weight for Push Press and added a rep. Felt good all the way around though.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Endurance is still off the charts. Supersetted a lot of stuff tonight and I was able to hit my targeted weights the entire time. Very nice.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty decent again here. Just a good nights sleep. Felt very good all of today.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I was looking very good if I do say so myself. Every time I train shoulders I put up a picture of cannonballs on my computer. Thats what I am aiming for...two big f****** cannonballs on either side of my body. HELL YES.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Felt PERFECT today after the metabolic yesterday. Though I do suspect I might have been able to push a little more if I hadn't hit shoulders yesterday. NO biggie though, still a PR.

Short update today. Sorry about that. Tonight and Tomorrow night are dedicated to this ****ing econ exam. O well.

Good news though. Got my art history midterm back and killed it (58.75 out of 60). Best in my 35 person class. I just made art history my *****.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
This is just 1 of many, mopst of them we have done have been with little to no weights, but still results in Pain for HAIZ haha!
You seem to be taking great pleasure in torturing Haiz! Don't Let Up!!!!

Thanks for posting one of the workouts BTW.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
congrats on your art history exam!!! and, the WO wasn't too bad either :p

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #18[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Metabolic Lower[/size]

Crazy Leg day. Squats, Lunges and more, all in a row. Incredibly fun. I want more must like it HEATH!! Now.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][N/A][/size]

With all the circuit stuff, I'm not really going for strength, but I felt strong at the weights. I guessed too low at the beginning and had to up the weights.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I needed the endurance, and I got it. I had to dig deep, but I always managed to get the targeted reps. Felt absolutely great to push myself to the limit.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Good. Nothing crazy, but I felt zoned in.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Quad Vein...Hell yes.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Today is the day after the workout, as I was super busy yesterday. Legs feel pretty good. Tomorrow will be the true test though.

Well, I'm basically free until thanksgiving. Feel good now that everything is done (for now anyways).

Picked up some extra shifts at work to bring in some extra cash.

Everything else is going really well. Heath is going to put together a nice full-body non-weight workout for me, so that I can do it before the thanksgiving feast. Should be good.

Other than that, not much else going on. The Beta-Alanine is in full force. Feels great.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
looks great as always Haiz! Feels good to be "free" until Thanksgiving! I know how you feel!......yum....I can almost taste the turkey now! :food:

BTW, you may have mentioned it, but where do you work?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see that weightless workout for TG if Heath doesn't mind.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see that weightless workout for TG if Heath doesn't mind.
Yeah. He has yet to send it to me. Maybe he can just post it UP!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
looks great as always Haiz! Feels good to be "free" until Thanksgiving! I know how you feel!......yum....I can almost taste the turkey now! :food:

BTW, you may have mentioned it, but where do you work?
I work for CORP of Georgetown. A completely run student organization with coffee shops, movie place, and a grocery store. I am the director of that grocery store (not huge, but about the size of a gas station store).

It is fun working with all students. Not serious at all. We still do over $15,000 of sales a day though. It keeps me busy.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Haiz we can post the Turkey day workout on here haha if these guys dare to try it!!! I bet they wouldnt beable to finish 2 cycles! Take me up on it guys! Bryant is going for 5 cycles!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haiz we can post the Turkey day workout on here haha if these guys dare to try it!!! I bet they wouldnt beable to finish 2 cycles! Take me up on it guys! Bryant is going for 5 cycles!
:afro: Hell Yeah Bro!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #19[/size]

1/2 Serving SteelEdge + 2 RPMS
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Chest/Back - HELL YEAH![/size]

Awesome Awesome workout. Chest/Back. Back was more hypertrophy stuff, while chest was more strength oriented. Again, alternating exercises were done back to back (and in some cases back to back to back). Incredible lift.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Five :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: .......I mean, Five Stars. Seriously solid strength going on today. Just an example, rack pullups were done with a nice 50 pound DB on my lap. Incline Fly up to 45's and feeling GREAT. Everything else felt very very strong and in CONTROL today.

Here is the best part. I am nearly at my pre-surgery strength level, BUT, 25 pounds lighter. Yeah!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Always five stars and I wouldn't expect anything less. I was strong from the start to the finish. As usual, I was always able to dig deep and pump out an extra rep. Had my brother with me today (although he was doing full body), so he was able to spot me on some stuff. Never needed it though, as I always got my rep mark.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Felt really good again here. Slightly out of it before I got to the gym, but one I got there, I was all game.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Holy Veins! Forearms are still veiny as all hell. Got some nice veins popping out in the biceps too.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Legs are pretty sore...It could have been a LOT worse though. Still walking a little weird.

Another solid day. I love the gym. Period. Nothing makes me happier (well...oatmeal comes close). I love competing with myself each and every day to become better. Not only physically, but also as a person.

Can't wait to workout tomorrow. Arms/Shoulders = sleeveless baby!! :pose:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing makes me happier (well...oatmeal comes close). I love competing with myself each and every day to become better. Not only physically, but also as a person.
It's amazing how much I can relate to this statement. Even the oatmeal part :p

Great log bud :cool:, I'm so happy for you to be recovering so weel from surgery :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing how much I can relate to this statement. Even the oatmeal part :p

Great log bud :cool:, I'm so happy for you to be recovering so weel from surgery :)
Thanks man! Hopefully you will do the Thanksgiving day workout. I look forward to the feedback from everyone.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
LOL

GREAT WORKOUT!!! :pose: :pose: :pose: :pose: :pose:

I always love a good chest/back WO :cool:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Nice work brotha man!

Got a nice one for you today!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Hopefully you will do the Thanksgiving day workout. I look forward to the feedback from everyone.
Oh I'm definitely gonna give it a go. I'm always pissed I can't get a solid weight routine before the feasting, so this should be a much better alternative to running.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm definitely gonna give it a go. I'm always pissed I can't get a solid weight routine before the feasting, so this should be a much better alternative to running.
x2000 :food:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #20[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Shoulders/Arms[/size]

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

YEAH YEAH YEAH! More strength gains baby. Did 130 for Push Press. Could have hit 135, but I want to move up slowly. Bicep Curls are up AGAIN. 95X5!

Really, everything felt incredibly strong today. Felt GREAT.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I was on top of the game again in the stamina department. With triple supersets and rest-paused sets, you have to be! Very quick recovery in-between sets and I was able to hit everything I set out to. I even managed to cut the rest times down a little from what Heath gave me, because I just felt so good. :thumbsup:

[size=+1][***--][/size]

Eh...Okay. Not sure why, but I had a lot on my mind. Still felt great. My mind kind of wandered in between sets though. SO much crap to worry about. This was another reason I cut down the rest between sets. It allowed me to stay focused instead of thinking about non-consequential things.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Solid pumps once again. Arms blew up...of course. Shoulders are getting wider....Cannonball time baby!:bb3:

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Chest and Back were slightly sore. Not bad at all, but I noticed the doms before I warmed up. They did not hamper my workout in any way though. Shoulders and Bis/Tri's were very fresh.

Good day at the gym. Strength gains are still coming along in full force, which is great. I'm looking forward to getting some BB Bench in at some point to see how far I have come on it without really training it. I feel stronger than ever all around. Very very pleased.

Muscular endurance is also at an all time high. I can take 45 seconds to a minute in-between sets and hit, or nearly match reps from the prior set, with the same weight. I am always able to push myself that much further.

Everything else is going well too. I feel great energy wise, health wise, etc...Diet is spot on (as usual). Looking forward to Thanksgiving though...TURKEY + Sweet Potatoes BABY! It will be my first cheat meal in....5 months maybe. Looking forward to it!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great workout, as usual.

LX has been delivered, thanks a bunch.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #21[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Upper Metabolic - Strength[/size]

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty nice strength day. Hard to tell exactly where it was, as I supersetted the entire upper-body and went through the cycle five times. Felt great the first times and then after that it was all mental toughness. Definitely felt strong though.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Very Very good once again. I think I ended up doing something like 80 pullups in 25 minutes, along with chest, arms, and shoulders. Felt great and I was able to push through quite nicely.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Absolutely IN it today. I was ripping my way through the gym.

[size=+1][******][/size]

Yes, 6 stars. I guess doing 80 pullups and different bicep exercises, as well as chest with other tricep stuff will pump you up, but this was NOT normal. I was so full that even after my first cycle, I could already feel my skin stretched tightly.

Honestly, I have NEVER had this good of a pump. The training certainly had a lot to do with it, as well as the Intrabolic and RPM. Incredible combo.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Feeling really really good. I'm not sure whats planned for tomorrow. Guess I'll have to ask the man in charge.

Everything is moving along quite nicely. Things keep going well! YEAH.

PICS TONIGHT!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
great workout!!! Looking foward to pics!! :pose:

80 pullups?!?!? Nyce!!!! :bruce1:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wooot pics!!

The SteelEdge + RPM combo is one of my favorite of all time actually. With some IXL, you are just about as ready as it gets for some intense lifting.

Really happy things are going so well for ya man.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #22[/size]

1/2 Serving SteelEdge + 3 RPMS
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Shoulders[/size]

Absolutely great shoulder workout. Hit everything from multiple angles and with exercises I have never done before. Crazy.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great Great strength today. Smith Machine shoulder presses were crazy strong today. Everything else was very good too, considering they were done as a part of 3 exercises "circuits".

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Good as always. On my last set of Shoulder Presses, I had to fight for the second rep....I ended up getting 4 with 155. Felt incredible to push myself to the edge...and then over it.

Plus, even with the circuit style training, I was able to hit the same weights, for the same reps each time through. Very nice.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I was zoned in today. There was me and the weights, nothing else, and I was going to move them however many times I wanted. PERIOD.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Whew...Great pump in the shoulders today. Looking good.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Chest and Back were a tad sore from yesterday, but I guess that is to be expected with all the pullups I did and the heavy benching. Still felt very good though.

All is well. One more day or class and I'm free for break. Looking forward to it.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #23[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Lower Metabolic[/size]

Holy F***. I know I say this every damn time, but that workout was one of the hardest in my life. Absolutely GREAT stuff. Every time I hit the gym, I push it further and further. This workout was no exception. I was dripping sweat like none-other by the end and the circuit style had my heart pounding. Awesome.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Usually I don't rate this on metabolics, but my squats were DAMN strong today, very impressive, especially since they were done 3 times (separately) each circuit with other leg stuff mixed in. I really feel like my squat strength took a huge jump up from last time.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I hit everything I wanted to again and with higher weights than I expected. I was thrilled with everything and endurance was rocking. I pounded and pounded my legs, but I kept coming back for more and getting extra reps.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Felt good today. I had to be focused, because if I wasn't, I would have NEVER been able to get through this hellish workout.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Legs felt great pump-wise. The workout definitely lent itself to it though.

Also, even though I didn't hit any upper today, my vascularity all day has been insane.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****][/size]

Everything feels great. Shoulders, for being hit so hard yesterday recovered very nicely.

WHEW! Thank god that workout is over with. I feel unbelievably good right now though. Those lower days release some serious endorphins into the system! KEEP ROCKING!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Pics - Bad lighting again, but I got a couple okay ones:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
great pics Haiz!!!!

Now go pound out that Thanksgiving workout!!!! :bb3: :food:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #24[/size]

1/2 Scoop SteelEdge + 3 RPMS
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Upper Body[/size]

Crazy upper body workout yesterday (didn't get to update because of the festivities and all). Basically, I had 10 different exercises. Did 5 in a row, rested for a minute, then did the other five in a row. Rested for 2 minutes and did the entire thing again (three times in all). Everything was done for 8 reps, so each cycle came out to be 80 reps in total.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Good. No Increases really, as I wasn't trying to hit a PR in the middle of a huge cycle of exercises, but I felt very good all the way around.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Spot on again. I was able to use the same weights for each cycle. Strength did not even dip until the middle of the last cycle, where I really started to feel my strength take a hit. I'm happy with that though.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I was incredibly focused today. Definitely in the zone. I was at a new gym, since I'm at my dad's for the holiday, and I didn't really know where anything was at first, so I was walking through the gym like a madman on a search for whatever I needed. People must of thought I was crazy.

Workout wise, VERY intense and pushed myself to the max once again.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

TOO much pump today. My forearms got so pumped, that on the last cycle I could barely grip anything. Veins were running through my arms like CRAZY. I think I started started to scare the old ladies coming out of the ladies locker room...hell yeah.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

I feel GREAT today, but today is an off day. Chest and Arms Tomorrow BABY!

Had a great thanksgiving. At a decent amount: 2 pounds of turkey, 4 cups of Apple + sweet potatoes stew mixture, and 8 cups or so of Broccoli with spices and what not. Pretty clean, but a **** ton of calories! O well, I AM bulking.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Had a SICK workout today with some crazy PR's. Stay tuned for an update later tonight (after I go out to dinner and CHOW down with my paps).

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Had a SICK workout today with some crazy PR's. Stay tuned for an update later tonight (after I go out to dinner and CHOW down with my paps).
Have fun at dinner! :food:

looking forward to the update! :head:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #25[/size]

1/2 Scoop SteelEdge + 2 RPMS
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Chest/Arms[/size]

Awesome workout today. Started off with a strength based bench and then moved on to more supersetted stuff to finish off chest and hit arms. Great workout overall.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

10 Pound PR + Reps on Flat Bench today! And that was without a spotter, probably could have gone even higher, but I was alone, so I didn't want to end up killing myself. It felt so good in fact, that for a second I questioned whether or not this gym's olympic bar was actually 45 pounds...They told me it was. I'll have to see when I get back to school, because DAMN, I felt strong.

Arms felt great as well, and I got some great stimulation from some slow eccentric bicep work, heavy tricep work, and some good forearm stuff too.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Very good. Even after hitting chest, my tri's felt great and I got some great gains on a couple things, along with a major rest-paused set for tri's. Biceps felt good as well. Endurance all around was very solid. Strength was up the entire time.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Definitely focused today. I have been unusually well rested over the break and it is resulting in some great workouts.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

YEAH! Crazy pumps with the combo of SteelEdge + Intrabolic + RPM. Holy Crap! Everything was feeling and looking great. I did some reverse grip curls, but by that time, my biceps were so big that they severely limited my ROM....O well, the price I have to pay:bruce3::dance: :dance:

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Felt COMPLETELY fresh and my workout showed it for sure. HELL YES!

Whew...All this eating over the past couple days has payed off in the gym. I've had some serious energy and strength. I was waiting for my step-mom after I finished, so I even hopped onto the bike and biked for 30 minutes low intensity. Felt great and really loosened my legs up.

I pumped for tomorrow, but sad at the same time, because I have to go back to the Gym at school versus this incredible Washington Sports club....O well. I'll live.