Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    865

    Reputation

    Bro lookin SIC!

    Shoulders are really coming up I am happy with how everything is coming along!
    I saw you said you went from 173 to your current weight 179 thats UNREAL BRO 6 pounds in 4 weeks a lean! This makes me So excited to see these kind of results cause i know and can see what i expect but when you guys put the work in and carry out your end of the deal its that much better!! YOU ARE THE MAN! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

    We are going to step it up!!

  2. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Bro lookin SIC!

    Shoulders are really coming up I am happy with how everything is coming along!
    I saw you said you went from 173 to your current weight 179 thats UNREAL BRO 6 pounds in 4 weeks a lean! This makes me So excited to see these kind of results cause i know and can see what i expect but when you guys put the work in and carry out your end of the deal its that much better!! YOU ARE THE MAN! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

    We are going to step it up!!
    Lets keep in rollin heath.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  3. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Exclamation


    Looking good man! +6lbs in 4 weeks?! Awesome!!!!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    Looking very solid Bryant, nice workouts, they sound intense!
  5. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Looking very solid Bryant, nice workouts, they sound intense!
    Thanks man. They certainly are intense. But I love them.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  6. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workout #12

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    CHEST!

    Chest day today. Pretty simple, VERY effective. Used some super-setting and rest-pausing to pump up the intensity. Really a great workout. Short and sweet too. About 30 minutes worth of brutality.

    Strength
    [****-]

    VERY VERY good. Did some different stuff today, so it is a bit hard to judge, but I set some PR's for sure. Very nice. Very confident on everything.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [****-]

    Again, certainly good. Endurance was great during the rest-paused sets. I went all out for reps, rested 15 seconds, got the same number of reps, rested 15 seconds, and did it again....TWICE. Felt great, and I was really able to push out reps even when I thought I was burnt out.

    Energy / Focus
    [***-]

    Kind of dragged around today. I should have taken something pre-wo, but I didn't think I needed it. I was tired, but had a great workout nonetheless. School is getting to me!

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    Five Stars here. I don't think my chest has EVER been so pumped. Felt GREAT. My triceps were fried and pumped by the end too.

    Recovery
    [****-]

    Really great recovery from the metabolic yesterday. Chest felt fresh, even thought it got a little work yesterday.

    Other Observations / Comments

    I've got to say, great workout. I am actually already looking forward to tomorrow and the hellish metabolic lower body day that is planned. I need to mentally prepare myself starting NOW. Hell yeah!

    Monday's are always good days. Only one class is so very nice. Slept in, which was nice. Got some work done.

    Another good day. Tomorrow should be great too!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  7. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    865

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Workout #12

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    CHEST!

    Chest day today. Pretty simple, VERY effective. Used some super-setting and rest-pausing to pump up the intensity. Really a great workout. Short and sweet too. About 30 minutes worth of brutality.

    Strength
    [****-]

    VERY VERY good. Did some different stuff today, so it is a bit hard to judge, but I set some PR's for sure. Very nice. Very confident on everything.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [****-]

    Again, certainly good. Endurance was great during the rest-paused sets. I went all out for reps, rested 15 seconds, got the same number of reps, rested 15 seconds, and did it again....TWICE. Felt great, and I was really able to push out reps even when I thought I was burnt out.

    Energy / Focus
    [***-]

    Kind of dragged around today. I should have taken something pre-wo, but I didn't think I needed it. I was tired, but had a great workout nonetheless. School is getting to me!

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    Five Stars here. I don't think my chest has EVER been so pumped. Felt GREAT. My triceps were fried and pumped by the end too.

    Recovery
    [****-]

    Really great recovery from the metabolic yesterday. Chest felt fresh, even thought it got a little work yesterday.

    Other Observations / Comments

    I've got to say, great workout. I am actually already looking forward to tomorrow and the hellish metabolic lower body day that is planned. I need to mentally prepare myself starting NOW. Hell yeah!
    Monday's are always good days. Only one class is so very nice. Slept in, which was nice. Got some work done.

    Another good day. Tomorrow should be great too!

    HAHA Thats about right i am doing the same thing man, haha i have been thinking about it all day cause tomorrow is a lower metabolic for me as well and mine are FREAKING TERRIBLE!

    I HAVE A PRETTY SIC ONE FOR YOU TOO!! SO YES DREAM WELL TONIGHT!!
  8. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    Good luck tomorrow, sounds like it'll be intense.
  9. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workout #13

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Lower - Metabolic

    A few notes from today's workout:

    1.) nausea
    2.) light-headedness
    3.) Pain
    4.) Running after doing lunges is so damn hard
    5.) Jump squats are humbling, even with no weight

    LASTLY-----------> I must be a masochist, because this definition fits me perfectly:

    " A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences."

    Absolutely brutal and great workout. 6 separate Cycles. All of the same exercises, but the first three different from the last three, because the order of the exercises was flipped. Just pure pain all the way around. I nearly threw up...YEAH BABY!

    Strength
    [N/A]

    I don't dare list strength. The weights were not anything special.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Somehow managed to pump out six cycles, even though after 4 I thought I was toast. If there is a will, there is a way. I was always able to push myself a little further.

    Energy / Focus
    [****-]

    Pretty zoned in today, which was good, because I needed it.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [N/A]

    Not really applicable here, but my legs were quite full.

    Recovery
    [****-]

    Things are feeling good. Chest feels Great from yesterday. We will see how my legs feel tomorrow. That will be the true test.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Another wonderful lower metabolic day. It was great, in a very sick sort of way. Makes me really appreciate regular lifting days. DAMN.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  10. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Workout #13

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Lower - Metabolic

    A few notes from today's workout:

    1.) nausea
    2.) light-headedness
    3.) Pain
    4.) Running after doing lunges is so damn hard
    5.) Jump squats are humbling, even with no weight

    LASTLY-----------> I must be a masochist, because this definition fits me perfectly:

    " A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences."

    Absolutely brutal and great workout. 6 separate Cycles. All of the same exercises, but the first three different from the last three, because the order of the exercises was flipped. Just pure pain all the way around. I nearly threw up...YEAH BABY!

    Strength
    [N/A]

    I don't dare list strength. The weights were not anything special.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Somehow managed to pump out six cycles, even though after 4 I thought I was toast. If there is a will, there is a way. I was always able to push myself a little further.

    Energy / Focus
    [****-]

    Pretty zoned in today, which was good, because I needed it.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [N/A]

    Not really applicable here, but my legs were quite full.

    Recovery
    [****-]

    Things are feeling good. Chest feels Great from yesterday. We will see how my legs feel tomorrow. That will be the true test.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Another wonderful lower metabolic day. It was great, in a very sick sort of way. Makes me really appreciate regular lifting days. DAMN.
    :squat:

    NICE JOB.....sounds brutal!
  11. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    :squat:

    NICE JOB.....sounds brutal!
    Thanks man. The intrabolic is really going to work for me now.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  12. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    nice work Haiz. I'd love to see the actual workout you two are putting in...although I must admit I think I'd find it to be very scary! Keep pushin yourself bro! Lookin Good!
  13. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    nice work Haiz. I'd love to see the actual workout you two are putting in...although I must admit I think I'd find it to be very scary! Keep pushin yourself bro! Lookin Good!
    I'll ask heath if I can post it. I don't want to make him mad, but maybe he will let me post one.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  14. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I'll ask heath if I can post it. I don't want to make him mad, but maybe he will let me post one.
    Dont do anything to compromise him!
  15. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Because people have been asking me about the metabolic workouts, Heath gave me a go to post the one I did a week ago, that I thought was brutal:

    Metabolic Lower
    Cycle Length-5 cycles
    Rest Between-1:30-1:45

    Cycle 1-5

    (no rest in between these exercises)

    Stiff leg Dead lifts-8 reps
    Bb Squats-8 Reps
    Bulgarian Squats-8 reps each leg
    Plyo Jump squats- 10 reps

    Calves 3 cycles
    Standing calf raises-10
    Seated 5(HEAVY SLOW)



    Looks simple...huh? I would love to see someone run through this and let me know how it goes. I did as much weight as possible for each set, so don't wuss out on the weights baby. Pile it on!

    The first run through might seem okay, but 3-5 will test you. Try it and let heath and I know what you think!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  16. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    865

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Because people have been asking me about the metabolic workouts, Heath gave me a go to post the one I did a week ago, that I thought was brutal:

    Metabolic Lower
    Cycle Length-5 cycles
    Rest Between-1:30-1:45

    Cycle 1-5

    (no rest in between these exercises)

    Stiff leg Dead lifts-8 reps
    Bb Squats-8 Reps
    Bulgarian Squats-8 reps each leg
    Plyo Jump squats- 10 reps

    Calves 3 cycles
    Standing calf raises-10
    Seated 5(HEAVY SLOW)



    Looks simple...huh? I would love to see someone run through this and let me know how it goes. I did as much weight as possible for each set, so don't wuss out on the weights baby. Pile it on!

    The first run through might seem okay, but 3-5 will test you. Try it and let heath and I know what you think!

    if you have any questions on the exercises post them up and i or Haiz will explain what and how to do them!
  17. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9018

    Reputation

    Looks intense...

















    I like it
  18. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Looks like am awesome workout Haiz! Those kind of workouts make you sick when you're doing them, but you feel like a million bucks afterwards :squat:

    Looking forward to todays entry!
  19. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Looks like am awesome workout Haiz! Those kind of workouts make you sick when you're doing them, but you feel like a million bucks afterwards :squat:

    Looking forward to todays entry!
    Exactly. The feeling I get after doing something like that is worth the pain during.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  20. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Looking good...sounds like a fun leg day
  21. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    865

    Reputation

    This is just 1 of many, mopst of them we have done have been with little to no weights, but still results in Pain for HAIZ haha!
  22. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workout #14

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Shoulders and Arms

    Strength
    [*****]

    More PR's...same old same old. Added 5 pounds onto the push press. Did a couple brand new exercises today for rear-delts, but felt very strong on both. Medial delts got it hard too with 1/2 rep stuff supersetted with laterals. Very happy all the way around.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Again, Incredibly solid. Punished my shoulders and still managed to get some PR's on arms. No supersets for arms, but I got some rest-paused sets in, which were great. I am noticing much improved endurance all the way around. It is particularly evident in smaller bodyparts (arms for example) that tend to fatigue quicker than the rest of my body. I feel like I can't be stopped during my workout and that I could go all damn day! Pretty nice if you ask me.

    Energy / Focus
    [*****]

    Once again, definitely felt AMAZING today. No idea why, but things just felt good all the way around. Energy was as good as ever too. I really didn't sleep that well last night either...weird. I went into the gym, cranked some music I wrote (rock/metal) and just kicked some ass.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    I've given this five stars a couple days, but today was something else. Even after the first exercise, my shoulders were incredibly pumped. By the time I got to arms, they were already full as hell. After I finished arms, I had to do all I could to not stand in front of the mirror and stare at the veins. HELL YES.

    Recovery
    [****-]

    Legs are feeling very very good. Much better than last week.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Damn. Great workout. Great day. Tomorrow is Friday and I've got Chest/Back, probably my favorite grouping of exercises. GOD, I love the gym.

    I've been really full throughout the past couple days. Nutrition is dialed in. I also seem to be holding less water in the midsection area over the past five days. Not sure what thats about, but I'm looking good, so I can't complain.

    Just a quick little blurb about Intrabolic. I highly suggest that everyone give this stuff a shot. We all know how good Beta Alanine is, but the synergy between the ingredients in IB make it a damn good supplement. The best Intra-Workout supplement on the market. By far.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  23. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Good thing your legs are TOO sore

    Thanks for the kind words about IA
  24. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Good thing your legs are TOO sore

    Thanks for the kind words about IA
    Not a problem. It is easy to recommend a good product.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  25. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workout #15

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Chest and Back

    Strength
    [*****]

    Definitely great strength today. Really great numbers compared to the last time I did some of these. Added weight to pullups. Bench numbers were up for weight and reps. I am quite pleased with my strength right now. Hopefully it keeps going in this direction.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Good again. Rest between back/chest exercises was short, and I was able to get a great sweat going. Endurance was really good though. Hit maximum weights set after set and still felt fresh for each consecutive one.

    Energy / Focus
    [*****]

    Zoned in again today. The weekend will do that though. No worries of school = domination in the gym. HELL YES. One more full week of school and then THANKSGIVING BABY! Can't wait.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    It really isn't fair. vascularity is increasing as I gain weight...what? Yeah. Pumps are off the charts too. Loving every minute of it.

    Recovery
    [***-]

    I feel good. Shoulders were a little tired today though, which might have had a bit of an effect on the pressing today. Still, pretty good recovery.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Everything continues to go well. I've got to write a paper tonight...yuck. Philosophy and Star Trek is the class. Pretty easy papers, just need to make myself do it. Then, I've got a ton of studying to do this weekend for a health care econ test next week.

    Other than that, I'll just be chilling out this weekend, enjoying life. Yeah!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  26. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    WOW! 4 out of 5 categories got 5 STARS!!! Good stuff

    Good luck on that paper! you better stay off the forums tonight or you wont get anything done!
  27. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    WOW! 4 out of 5 categories got 5 STARS!!! Good stuff

    Good luck on that paper! you better stay off the forums tonight or you wont get anything done!
    Doubtful I will be able to stay away.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  28. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Doubtful I will be able to stay away.
    LOL......I know!
  29. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workout #16

    Today's Supplementation

    1/2 Serving SteelEdge + 2 RPM
    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Metabolic Upper

    Absolutely AWESOME metabolic today. Every exercise was rest-paused. YEAH! Absolutely incredible workout. Hit everything.

    Strength
    [*****]

    Rest-Paused sets were very strong. I would go as heavy as possible on the first set, rest 15, and then use the same weight for the same reps. Really dug down deep to get the strength, but I was always able to crank out the last couple reps. No Pr's today, but I certainly wasn't aiming for them. Incredibly solid stimulation of the muscles today...mind-muscle connection was CRAZY.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    No way in hell this isn't getting 5 stars. Great once again. I was supposed to rest 2:00 to 3:00 minutes in between rounds of the circuit, but I felt so great, I dropped it down to 1:30 and still managed to hit all of the weights I wanted to. I contemplated adding in another round because I felt so damn good, but I decided against it, as I have no idea what the plan for tomorrow is.

    Energy / Focus
    [*****]

    I slept for 13 hours last night, so I felt GREAT today. However, I wanted to absolutely kill the workout, so I tried something new: 1/2 Scoop SE + 2 Caps of RPM....HOLY ****. Probably the best Pre-WO combo I have taken...ever. I wanted the focus from the RPM, but I wanted some carbs and other goodies from SE. Combined them and the results were awesome. Definitely will be using the combo again and I highly suggest someone else try it.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    Wow. I was doing some curls to finish out each round and the veins were out like usual. Something NEW however came out. The separation between my bicep and tricep on the outside of my arms was sweet. I hadn't really seen it before, but it is definitely something new. I was thrilled, because I have been working hard to create more noticeable separation on the outside, as it really makes the back double bicep pose MUCH better. Needless to say, just seeing that powered me through the grueling sets.

    Recovery
    [N/A-]

    No workout yesterday, and I just say around all day writing a 15 page philosophy paper...UGH. Finished it though. Felt great today. Tomorrow should be interesting. I hope to feel fresh, so that I can hit some part of the upper body. We shall see.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Rolling. Everything is on track. Managed to finish that paper yesterday. I've got a major test on Wednesday, but after that I have NOTHING until finals. I'll be on cruise control after this test. I am starting studying today, so wish me luck. I need to get a good grade on this to keep all my classes in the A range.

    Other than that, not much else is happening. I've said it a lot, but Heath is the MAN. Period. I am really loving the training that we have got going and my progress has been consistent and nice.

    I'm also looking to go to the Arnold this year assuming funds are available. I've been picking up a ton of shifts at work to build up some cash. I'd love to meet some guys from the forums, so whoever is going, let me know. I've got to find a place to stay though (hopefully Mike (uhockey) has a place for me), because that would save a ton of cash.

    Thats just about it. Work from 10-1 tonight should be a nice time to relax + make money + study.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  30. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    looks like another awesome workout Haiz! you keep pounding them out one after another! 13 hours af sleep?! Nyce!!! I wish I could get that!

    I might be going to the Arnold this year
  31. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    looks like another awesome workout Haiz! you keep pounding them out one after another! 13 hours af sleep?! Nyce!!! I wish I could get that!

    I might be going to the Arnold this year
    Haha. yeah 13 hours was nice.

    You should go...I'm looking forward to it.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  32. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    I couldn't agree more about the SE and RPM combo Bryant!

    That is by far my favorite pre-workout combo.
  33. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    I couldn't agree more about the SE and RPM combo Bryant!

    That is by far my favorite pre-workout combo.
    Nice! Glad someone else can attest to it. Very solid.:squat:
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  34. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workout #17

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Shoulders

    Strength
    [***--]

    Nothing crazy strength wise today. Decided to stay at the same weight for Push Press and added a rep. Felt good all the way around though.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    Endurance is still off the charts. Supersetted a lot of stuff tonight and I was able to hit my targeted weights the entire time. Very nice.

    Energy / Focus
    [****-]

    Pretty decent again here. Just a good nights sleep. Felt very good all of today.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    I was looking very good if I do say so myself. Every time I train shoulders I put up a picture of cannonballs on my computer. Thats what I am aiming for...two big f****** cannonballs on either side of my body. HELL YES.

    Recovery
    [*****]

    Felt PERFECT today after the metabolic yesterday. Though I do suspect I might have been able to push a little more if I hadn't hit shoulders yesterday. NO biggie though, still a PR.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Short update today. Sorry about that. Tonight and Tomorrow night are dedicated to this ****ing econ exam. O well.

    Good news though. Got my art history midterm back and killed it (58.75 out of 60). Best in my 35 person class. I just made art history my *****.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  35. New Member
    MisterEZE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    This is just 1 of many, mopst of them we have done have been with little to no weights, but still results in Pain for HAIZ haha!
    You seem to be taking great pleasure in torturing Haiz! Don't Let Up!!!!

    Thanks for posting one of the workouts BTW.
  36. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    congrats on your art history exam!!! and, the WO wasn't too bad either
  37. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    865

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEZE View Post
    You seem to be taking great pleasure in torturing Haiz! Don't Let Up!!!!

    Thanks for posting one of the workouts BTW.
    HAHA yes in a weird way i do enjoy it
  38. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    193875

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Workout #18

    Today's Supplementation

    AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
    AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin Pack

    Metabolic Lower

    Crazy Leg day. Squats, Lunges and more, all in a row. Incredibly fun. I want more must like it HEATH!! Now.

    Strength
    [N/A]

    With all the circuit stuff, I'm not really going for strength, but I felt strong at the weights. I guessed too low at the beginning and had to up the weights.

    Stamina / Endurance
    [*****]

    I needed the endurance, and I got it. I had to dig deep, but I always managed to get the targeted reps. Felt absolutely great to push myself to the limit.

    Energy / Focus
    [****-]

    Good. Nothing crazy, but I felt zoned in.

    Pumps / Vascularity
    [*****]

    Quad Vein...Hell yes.

    Recovery
    [*****]

    Today is the day after the workout, as I was super busy yesterday. Legs feel pretty good. Tomorrow will be the true test though.

    Other Observations / Comments

    Well, I'm basically free until thanksgiving. Feel good now that everything is done (for now anyways).

    Picked up some extra shifts at work to bring in some extra cash.

    Everything else is going really well. Heath is going to put together a nice full-body non-weight workout for me, so that I can do it before the thanksgiving feast. Should be good.

    Other than that, not much else going on. The Beta-Alanine is in full force. Feels great.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  39. constant recomp
    Skircus7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,092
    Rep Power
    649

    Reputation

    looks great as always Haiz! Feels good to be "free" until Thanksgiving! I know how you feel!......yum....I can almost taste the turkey now!

    BTW, you may have mentioned it, but where do you work?
  40. Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    I'd love to see that weightless workout for TG if Heath doesn't mind.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN
    By onelife in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 137
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 10:49 PM
  4. Haiz Breaks It Down with Thermolife TekNO3
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 12:37 PM
  5. Is it a must to use an AI with Mega Trn
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in