Haiz Becomes an Intraholic with AEN.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haiz Gets Big on Intrabolic

Hello Folks. This marks the day before the start of my Intrabolic + IntraXcell Log. I have yet to receive my tub from AEN, but I went ahead and ordered a tub right when it became available, so I will start with that. First off, I would like to AEN for the opportunity to test their new product. Looking at the ingredients, I have HIGH hopes. The formulation is excellent and I can't wait to get started.

Training

I am currently working with Buffhunk29 here on AM.com and he is the MAN in terms of training. Here is what he has to say:

"The workout that Haiz is doing is part of my custom program, i have developed a program that will continue the Neural adaptations to exercise, through progressing the body far past what its used to doing. Then the Key is the Metabolic Days that you see Mace and Haiz talking about! You dont really understand how bad these days are until you do one! You don’t appreciate the pure intensity it takes to get through one of these workout! These particular days we focus on Energy Systems training/usage! We are always at a high output never giving the body a chance to dip into a low energy system!"

No matter if it is a metabolic or "normal" training day (Normal still has Same body part supersets, I.E. THREE exercises for the same bodypart in a row w/o rest sometimes), Endurance is KEY.

Nutrition

Pretty solid nutrition. Very balanced. Ton of good whole foods. Period. It ends up being about a 40% carbs, 30-35% protein, 25-30% fat diet.

Stats

Weight - 173.8
BF% - 10-12
Height - 6'0"
Chest - 37 Inches
Waist - 31.2 Inches
Biceps (Flexed) - 13.75 Inches

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
PICTURES!!!! Still recovery from gyno surgery and have made GREAT gains since I started lifting again.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey you got a head start on us! Good luck though, what are you current goals? Lean mass, bulk, cut, etc?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 173.8.

[size=+2]Today's Diet[/size]

[size=+2]Today's Supplementation[/size]

[size=+2]Workout[/size]

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

[size=+2]Stamina / Endurance[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

[size=+2]Energy / Focus[/size]
[size=+1][***---][/size]

[size=+2]Pumps / Vascularity[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

[size=+2]Other Observations / Comments[/size]

This is just a format. Just getting it up here!

Thanks to Driver dan for it!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hey you got a head start on us! Good luck though, what are you current goals? Lean mass, bulk, cut, etc?
O. Definitely lean mass!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Weight: N/A

[size=+2]DAY 1 - Diet[/size]

It is early, but I've gotten two awesome meals in. I love grapefruits...I've put down two at this point.

AEN Intrabolic - 1 Serving
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Workout[/size]

Really great workout today. Upper Body metabolic day that hit everything but back (as I trained it two days ago). I ran through the "circuit" four times varying the rep ranges of each separate exercise each time. I did 20 sets in 15 minutes, so that should give you an idea about the pace. Of this thing. Very fast, intense, and HEAVY.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****--][/size]

Strength up from the last time I did a similar metabolic day. Weights were up on everything.

[size=+1][*****--][/size]

Nearly too good in this department. I upped the weight on all of the exercises so that they were as heavy as possible, but fatigue was way down. Very nice.

[size=+1][***---][/size]

Nothing to note here. I had a great workout, but no added energy/focus.

[size=+1][****--][/size]

These were pretty good today actually. My forearms got freaky during the workout. Love those veins.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][--][/size]

Nothing to note here for now.

Okay, first thoughts of Intrabolic are great. It mixed very well, with 32 ounces of water. I sipped it during the workout and the taste was very "refreshing". Not too sweet which is a BIG plus for me.

Got the tingles...love the tingles. Very nice.

Nothing else to note at this point. Hopefully Intrabolic aids in recovery (it should), because I've got a chest/strength day planned for tomorrow!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Really great workout today. Upper Body metabolic day that hit everything but back (as I trained it two days ago). I ran through the "circuit" four times varying the rep ranges of each separate exercise each time. I did 20 sets in 15 minutes, so that should give you an idea about the pace. Of this thing. Very fast, intense, and HEAVY.

Nearly too good in this department. I upped the weight on all of the exercises so that they were as heavy as possible, but fatigue was way down. Very nice.

[size=+1][***---][/size]

Nothing to note here. I had a great workout, but no added energy/focus.

[size=+1][****--][/size]

These were pretty good today actually. My forearms got freaky during the workout. Love those veins.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][--][/size]

Nothing to note here for now.

Okay, first thoughts of Intrabolic are great. It mixed very well, with 32 ounces of water. I sipped it during the workout and the taste was very "refreshing". Not too sweet which is a BIG plus for me.

Got the tingles...love the tingles. Very nice.

Nothing else to note at this point. Hopefully Intrabolic aids in recovery (it should), because I've got a chest/strength day planned for tomorrow!
Excelent feedback and good to see you over here!:duel:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]DAY 2[/size]

AEN IntraXCell - 1 Serving
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Workout[/size]

After yesterdays metabolic workout, I wasn't sure how sore I would be. Well, I was barely sore, so I hit HEAVY Chest and lighter shoulders today. Pretty low total volume today, but I was beat by the end of the workout. Chest featured a heavy pressing movement done in a Time - Under - Tension fashion with slow eccentrics. I won't go into more detail, but lets just say my chest got torn up! Also got some nice back to back sets and some drop-sets in. Overall, SWEET.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Maybe Placebo here, but my pressing today was WAY up from the last time (1 week ago). Certainly not solely due to the intrabolic, but I think that Intrabolic certainly helped my recovery in-between sets, thus allowing me to go heavier each and every time.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Again, EXCELLENT endurance. I had 2 sets that consisted of three exercises in a row W/O rest and I dominated them. It also seemed that whenever I set down the weights, I was ready for another set right off. My workout partner today couldn't keep up.

[size=+1][***--][/size]

Nothing particularly crazy again. I'm not expecting it though, so thats not a problem.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

My chest has never felt so pumped, period. I get the feeling that Beta-alanine has a great pump/vascularity effect on me. I've used intraXcell before, but it was with another product (White Flood). I attributed most of the pumps to white flood, but these pumps are VERY MUCH like those from when I stacked IXL + WF. These are better than any arginine based product pumps. very "dry".

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

I recovered very well from yesterdays workout, which allowed me to go heavy today. Tomorrow will be a better test though, as I completely wrecked my chest today.

Mixed Intrabolic in 40 Ounces of water today. It was a bit too much water and the flavor became very bland. Much better in 24-32 ounces. COLD water is key too.

Tomorrow is a lower-metabolic day, so PAIN is the name of the game. I can't wait!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]DAY 3[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Workout[/size]

Probably the hardest workout I've done thus far. Today was a lower metabolic day. AWFUL. Including sprint + some other stuff I don't even know the name of. I went through four cycle of the metabolic circuit...I was toast after two, but still did four. Awesome.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1]N/A][/size]

My leg days are more endurance related, so strength isn't really measurable.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Whew...Really nice here. I still was dead, but lactic acid buildup was certainly delayed. I was gassed by the end though. Never been so tired in my life.

[size=+1][N/A--][/size]

[size=+1][N/A-][/size]

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****-][/size]

For some reason, my chest just isn't nearly as sore as I thought it would be today. I KILLED it yesterday, and while it is a bit sore, it is nowhere near as bad as I expected. Cool!

Not too much else to note today. Energy levels are GREAT, I'm loving the workouts and I'm actually really looking forward to my day off tomorrow. I need to go grocery shopping...I'm running out of food! AH!

Everything else is going well, killed my nutrition midterm today (98), but I've got an Art History Midterm Tomorrow that is going to be hard. I need to memorize 75+ images with names, artists, and dates...YUCK. O well, I've got my clear edge, so I'll be putting it to good use.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback Haiz, sounds like IntrAbolic is certainly working well for you. :head:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wowow subbed!

I like that format a lot, and really good to see you're enjoying IAB.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS on your nutrition test!!!

Get some good food today at the grocery store & rest up!

:type:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS on your nutrition test!!!

Get some good food today at the grocery store & rest up!

:type:
Thanks. Aced my art history test too, but got a Health Care Econ Test back that I didn't do so well on. O well. I'll bring the grade up.

Got a sweet day of training planned. Can't wait.

onelife

onelife

Awards
awesome log!!! im hoping and praying my 2 bottles arrive today. Cant wait to try them and I am very excited about logging them also. Sounds like your really liking this stuff.. I keep reviewing the ingredient list and I just say to myself that there is no way this stuff cant be good!! congrats on the grades!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
awesome log!!! im hoping and praying my 2 bottles arrive today. Cant wait to try them and I am very excited about logging them also. Sounds like your really liking this stuff.. I keep reviewing the ingredient list and I just say to myself that there is no way this stuff cant be good!! congrats on the grades!
Yeah. The ingredient list is incredible. It IS that good.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking great Bryant. I'm already in Intraholics Anonymous. Sounds like you got a killer workout program going.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #4[/size]

AEN Steeledge - 1 Serving Pre
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Workout - Chest/Back/Bi's[/size]

Chest and Back today was incredible. Supersetting chest and back has always been a favorite of mine. It really keeps my heart rate going, and since I am working opposing muscle groups, strength on both is very high. Did about 10 sets for back and chest (Each) and then a nice bicep superset. Overall, a great workout.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Five stars here. Strength is way up once again. Just for comparison's sake, my incline DB Presses equaled my flat DB presses from a week ago. Usually I do 5-10 pounds less per arm. Not TODAY!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Again, Endurance is great and is GETTING BETTER. Even after doing some chest/back exercises, I still beat my numbers from the week before on some exercises that I did FRESH from the prior week.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

I was dead today, so I dipped into the steeledge I have. It was exactly what I needed. The energy + endurance of this combined with Intrabolic is probably the best combo I have ever used. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have used it before, but never with Intrabolic. This is a serious 1 - 2 punch.

[size=+1]****-][/size]

Pretty solid here. Actually down from last week, but that might be because my pre-wo meal was a bit further away from my workout than usual. I had a class and then a meeting with a professor, so I got to a gym a little later than usual. Still solid though, as I got a comment about my forearm veins from some kid I didn't even know.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

My legs didn't feel that sore yesterday, so I thought I would be fine. But today, my glutes and hammies are killing me. I love it though, so no complaining. If something took away all of my DOMS, I probably wouldn't like it.

Got back from my workout and pounded :burg: :burg: . Yeah, two 96% Lean turkey burgers on whole wheat bread. Solid post-workout meal for me. Made the burgers with brown rice + onions + celery. Pretty darn good and they tasted better than any high fat burger I've had in a while.

The gym really helped me focus today. I need to study for my last midterm tomorrow, so I've got a fair bit of work to do. PLUS, I have to work from 10-1 tonight and the Red Sox game is on. I'll get it done though.

Solid Lifting...:dl: :dl: :dl:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The energy + endurance of this combined with Intrabolic is probably the best combo I have ever used. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I have used it before, but never with Intrabolic.
That's awesome to hear man :cool:

I totally agree about the DOMS, they are necessary to a degree :D

Sounds like a great meal, good luck getting your work and everything done, and Go Rockies :p :)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome to hear man :cool:

I totally agree about the DOMS, they are necessary to a degree :D

Sounds like a great meal, good luck getting your work and everything done, and Go Rockies :p :)
Damn rockies...up 1-0.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #5[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Workout - Shoulders and Triceps[/size]

Probably the best workout I have had since...god I don't know when. Strength was up on every exercise. I do a lot of push pressing with Heath, and my former 6 rep max is now my 10 rep non-max. YEAH. Strength gains are coming in VERY quickly. Today I did DB upright rows instead of barbell rows, and they felt SO much better on my shoulders. No pain at all. These will be a staple for me now. I LOVE them.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Talk about strength increases...I'm loving it. I am nearly back to my pre-surgery levels. Not quite there, but I'll be flying by my past PR's right off here.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Only one exercise today was NOT supersetted, so endurance was pretty key. Actually, I felt like I was getting stronger throughout the entire workout. Pretty nice great feeling. My legs were sore today, so I hopped on the bike and did a little low intensity biking to loosen up. Felt good and was a breeze.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

I didn't take anything Pre-WO today, but focus and energy were sky high for some reason. I barely got 5 hours of sleep last night because of work + studying for a midterm that I took at 8. Felt really refreshed and energized though.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

The pump today was incredible. I had veins coming out all over the place...veins I didn't even know I had. My forearms were freaking me out, but I loved it. My arms were so full by the end of the tricep routine that when I flexed in the mirror, I could barely hold it. I've never quite had pumps like this so consistently.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****--][/size]

Chest/Back have NO soreness at all. They feel "worked", but no soreness. Legs got much better and the cardio helped.

Well, Intrabolic and IntraXcell are starting to exert their effects. And to think...the effects will only get better as muscle carnosine levels continue to increase! Should really kick in within a week or so. YEAH!

Another win for the red sox last night...now THAT makes me happy. The weather here today is absolutely horrible. I have to walk downtown and get my little sister (4) a birthday present too. I have NO idea what to get her, but I'll figure something out. Tomorrow should be a great day. Headed over to my dad's house for my sisters birthday party (The old man needs help with cooking + entertaining). The good news is that he always has the best food possible for me to cook: salmon, filet mignon, turkey breasts, Yams, Brocolli. I always end up eating like a king when I am there, so I'm looking forward to getting in a great day of eating. I'm definitely taking this weekend to relax a bit. 3 midterms this week was pretty intense, and I need to take a deep breath. Should do me good!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear your strength is getting back up there man. Some really great feedback, we appreciate it. I hear ya on needing a weekend to relax, 3 midterms is rough.

Have a good weekend bro, keep it up :cool:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear your strength is getting back up there man. Some really great feedback, we appreciate it. I hear ya on needing a weekend to relax, 3 midterms is rough.

Have a good weekend bro, keep it up :cool:
Thanks brian. How is school going for you?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brian. How is school going for you?
Pretty well. Looking forward to next semester when I can really get into the core of my major, but right now it's boring, but I'm doing fine.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Pretty well. Looking forward to next semester when I can really get into the core of my major, but right now it's boring, but I'm doing fine.
Good to hear. I here you about getting into your major though. Next semester, I'll finally get into mine.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Your workouts are looking great Haiz! Have a great weekend! :food:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

Probably the best workout I have had since...god I don't know when. Strength was up on every exercise
. I do a lot of push pressing with Heath, and my former 6 rep max is now my 10 rep non-max. YEAH. Strength gains are coming in VERY quickly. Today I did DB upright rows instead of barbell rows, and they felt SO much better on my shoulders. No pain at all. These will be a staple for me now. I LOVE them.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Talk about strength increases...I'm loving it. I am nearly back to my pre-surgery levels. Not quite there, but I'll be flying by my past PR's right off here.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Only one exercise today was NOT supersetted, so endurance was pretty key. Actually, I felt like I was getting stronger throughout the entire workout. Pretty nice great feeling. My legs were sore today, so I hopped on the bike and did a little low intensity biking to loosen up. Felt good and was a breeze.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

I didn't take anything Pre-WO today, but focus and energy were sky high for some reason. I barely got 5 hours of sleep last night because of work + studying for a midterm that I took at 8. Felt really refreshed and energized though.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

The pump today was incredible. I had veins coming out all over the place...veins I didn't even know I had. My forearms were freaking me out, but I loved it. My arms were so full by the end of the tricep routine that when I flexed in the mirror, I could barely hold it. I've never quite had pumps like this so consistently.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][****--][/size]

Chest/Back have NO soreness at all. They feel "worked", but no soreness. Legs got much better and the cardio helped.

Well, Intrabolic and IntraXcell are starting to exert their effects. And to think...the effects will only get better as muscle carnosine levels continue to increase! Should really kick in within a week or so. YEAH!

!
Sounds like the IntrAstack is kicking in BIG TIME!! :clap2:

Great log Haiz :)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I'm talkin about!! Really seems like the IntraStack is owning.

You mentioned a few things that I can REALLY relate with you on.

Talk about strength increases...I'm loving it.
Strength...amazing. It's exactly what the doc ordered for my bench plateaus.

Chest/Back have NO soreness at all. They feel "worked", but no soreness.
I actually lifted with my cousin and did chest/back, but he needed a costume afterwards so I was like an hour late on my PWO meal. I STILL wasn't that sore...almost too good to be true.

Actually, I felt like I was getting stronger throughout the entire workout.
This is the ultimate benefit for me from IAB. I've always felt beat up and tired toward the ends of my workouts, but now I just feel like my muscles are tired..but overall I'm not draggin my ass out of the gym.

It's really great to see you're experiencing all the great benefits man. Keep it up!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #6[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Metabolic - Chest/Shoulders/Tri's and Bi's[/size]

Solid metabolic day. Took about 20 minutes and I hopped on the bike for 15 after that to get a little more sweat going. Surprisingly, even with the quick pace of the work and super-setting a ton of things, I still put up more weight than last week, which was quite nice.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Push Presses went up and Incline Bench went up. YEAH! I'm not the strongest I have ever been, but I am closing in and will BLAST through my old PR's. Should be great.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Clearly, the metabolic workouts demand some serious muscular endurance. I noticed that today it was more of a mind over muscle battle though. In other words, it seemed like I could always pump out another rep. Mentally, I was just pushing myself as hard as possible. Also, endurance wise, the 15 mintues on the bike after felt good. I had to work off a couple (5-6) glasses of wine that I had last night...How else was I going to deal with a bunch of kids running around...?

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Good energy today. I got in and got out of the gym very quickly. It's funny that I get to the gym, do my workout AND cardio and I see the same kids who were hitting biceps when I got there, hitting them when I left....Yeah.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

Pretty decent. Pretty quick workout, so the pump wasn't as evident as it would be with a longer workout with more volume. Still though, I felt and looked good.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Felt perfect today. No soreness anywhere. Thats what I like!

Pretty great weekend. Red sox are up 3-0 after last nights win and hopefully they can close it out tonight. Pretty excited about that. Plus, the PATS are still rollin.

Had a great day yesterday at my sister's birthday party. My dad put me to work cooking, but it was still a good time. It is nice to be able to help him and my step-mom out sometimes, as they pay the majority of my tuition. I realize just how lucky I am and SOMEDAY I will be able to do enough to pay them back. For now, I can be a slave. Plus, my dad enlisted me to help in put a tile floor in his garage.

Overall, everything else is going well too. I wasn't at my apartment this morning, so weight and measurements will be taken tomorrow. I'm expecting nice numbers! Until then, ROCK ON!:afro:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm talkin about!! Really seems like the IntraStack is owning.

You mentioned a few things that I can REALLY relate with you on.

Strength...amazing. It's exactly what the doc ordered for my bench plateaus.

I actually lifted with my cousin and did chest/back, but he needed a costume afterwards so I was like an hour late on my PWO meal. I STILL wasn't that sore...almost too good to be true.

This is the ultimate benefit for me from IAB. I've always felt beat up and tired toward the ends of my workouts, but now I just feel like my muscles are tired..but overall I'm not draggin my ass out of the gym.

It's really great to see you're experiencing all the great benefits man. Keep it up!
You are spot on about everything. I get back from a workout and I honestly feel like I could go again in a couple hours. I love it, but it is quite "weird" for me.

All I have to say is that AEN has a winner with this one. It will be a staple for me. I am really starting to enjoy the taste too. Though I could go for a lemonish flavor in the future.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can totally relate on paying back the rents, Bryant. LMAO at the wine to deal with the kids :D

Keep up the hard work.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #7[/size]

AEN Steeledge - 1 Serving
Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Back[/size]

I used to hate training back for some reason...I LOVE it now. I've changed my mindset towards back: I used to just pile on the weight. Now, I need to feel it in my back and get a great contraction. Its made a big difference in how much I enjoy back training. I never used to get pumped lats/back, but now, I get them all the time. Very cool. Todays workout was pretty intense. Rest-Paused Pullups...Yeah. Brutal. Also did a couple different circuits consisting of supersetted exercises. Great stuff.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Not a really high strength day per say, but strength is still on the rise. Pullups are going up while bulking, which is always a good sign for me. Gaining strength on pullups and gaining weight at the same time has always been a good benchmark for a correctly paced bulk (for me).

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I lifted with my brother today. He is 18 months older than me and a fair amount stronger. Anyways, he did more weight on pullups, but when it came to doing the supersets, I always killed him by 20 pounds on the second exercise. Made me feel great having to UP the weight after he used the machine/bar. He was like "what the f***" bryant...Needless to say, I had to tell him about intrabolic. Now he wants some for christmas. O brother...

[size=+1][***--][/size]

Nothing to great. I had to work until 1:30 last night and I didn't get very much sleep, so I was dead when workout time came. The steeledge definitely helped, but I just need more sleep. O well....I'll sleep tonight.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Crazy today...absolutely. My back and biceps were incredible pumped up...after the FIRST exercise. I went to the bathroom after training and admired the sight that was. My back is coming along very nicely. I'll have to get some update pics up in a couple of days.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Again, I felt great after the metabolic yesterday. No soreness at all.

The moment has come that I have been dreading for 2 weeks...laundry. I hate doing laundry, but I need to do a writeup and diet analysis for my nutrition class, so it will force me to do it. I have a ton of laundry to do and the only reason I am doing it is because I am out of underwear...Yeah.

Everything is going really well right now, so hopefully things continue this way!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Haiz is going to need all the endurance he can get for today!

Looking forward to seeing the report from todays workout!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Haiz is going to need all the endurance he can get for today!

Looking forward to seeing the report from todays workout!
I just saw the workout...OUCH.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see the entry for today...and as far as your brother goes:

Hook him up!

...after a few weeks of owning him of course ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #8[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Metabolic - Lower - HELL[/size]

I generally feel like I push myself in the gym, each and every time I go, but I have never pushed myself as hard as today. The workout was pure HELL. It got to the point that after my last set, my lungs and throat felt as if I had just gone running in really cold weather (if you know that feeling). Probably the single hardest and mentally challenging workout I have EVER done. All I have to say is...:dance: :dance:

I won't say exactly what it consisted of, but it was a heavy metabolic day, with 4 major compound exercises (squats included) for medium reps, all in a row. Ran through the cycle five times, with a minute and a half between each cycle. My heart rate must have been above 150 the entire workout.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Certainly wasn't focusing on strength today, but what I did felt great.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Gotta give this five stars. After the first set, I thought about dropping the weight I started with...I decided not to, and I stuck with the same weight for the entire cycle, for the same reps. YEAH! No pain, no gain baby!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I had it absolutely dialed in tonight. I had to get really psyched up to blast through the workout like I did, and I felt great. Awesome energy and focus. Put the pantera on and I was ready to rock.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

My legs were pumped like crazy...I actually had a quad vein coming out...cool.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Back feels great from yesterday. No soreness once again.

I'm a lucky man tonight, thats for sure. If I had eaten any closer to my workout, I probably would have blown chunks all over the place. I was close as it was! Must of done it right!

Everything is still rolling along nicely. Can't wait to see what I've got for tomorrow!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #8[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Metabolic - Lower - HELL[/size]

I generally feel like I push myself in the gym, each and every time I go, but I have never pushed myself as hard as today. The workout was pure HELL. It got to the point that after my last set, my lungs and throat felt as if I had just gone running in really cold weather (if you know that feeling). Probably the single hardest and mentally challenging workout I have EVER done. All I have to say is...:dance: :dance:

I won't say exactly what it consisted of, but it was a heavy metabolic day, with 4 major compound exercises (squats included) for medium reps, all in a row. Ran through the cycle five times, with a minute and a half between each cycle. My heart rate must have been above 150 the entire workout.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Certainly wasn't focusing on strength today, but what I did felt great.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Gotta give this five stars. After the first set, I thought about dropping the weight I started with...I decided not to, and I stuck with the same weight for the entire cycle, for the same reps. YEAH! No pain, no gain baby!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

I had it absolutely dialed in tonight. I had to get really psyched up to blast through the workout like I did, and I felt great. Awesome energy and focus. Put the pantera on and I was ready to rock.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

My legs were pumped like crazy...I actually had a quad vein coming out...cool.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][*****][/size]

Back feels great from yesterday. No soreness once again.

I'm a lucky man tonight, thats for sure. If I had eaten any closer to my workout, I probably would have blown chunks all over the place. I was close as it was! Must of done it right!

Everything is still rolling along nicely. Can't wait to see what I've got for tomorrow!

That A BOY!!

Dude even if you were to say what you did no one would even understand how bad it really is! You dont understand the Pain and pure intensity it takes to go though what you did! THIS IS NOT EASY BY ANY STRETCH OF THE WORD! Prob the most Mentally/physically/emotionally exhausting workout you could do! HAHAHA Just keep thinking to yourself that NO ONE is doing this THEY ARE SCARED! HAHA CAUSE ITS SO UNCONVENTIONAL THEY WOULDNT DARE, But Little do they know! HAHA!!!

More fun to come!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
That A BOY!!

Dude even if you were to say what you did no one would even understand how bad it really is! You dont understand the Pain and pure intensity it takes to go though what you did! THIS IS NOT EASY BY ANY STRETCH OF THE WORD! Prob the most Mentally/physically/emotionally exhausting workout you could do! HAHAHA Just keep thinking to yourself that NO ONE is doing this THEY ARE SCARED! HAHA CAUSE ITS SO UNCONVENTIONAL THEY WOULDNT DARE, But Little do they know! HAHA!!!

More fun to come!!
Thanks Heath. I loved the workout. I have never felt so good just to finish the workout. Intense...awesome.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how is the weightloss with this kind of training?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
So how is the weightloss with this kind of training?
Thank god I'm not trying to lose weight, but I have to eat a TON to gain training with this intensity. Plus, the gains are nice and lean. I imagine it would be great for weight loss actually.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #9[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Chest/Arms[/size]

What a welcome day after yesterday...I couldn't wait to get into the gym to train chest/arms. Again, a VERY good workout. Did some HEAVY DB Presses with some 75's. Nice to get back to some old numbers. Felt great to get those up! Also did some really slow eccentric work for higher reps. KILLED ME! I could feel my chest getting destroyed on the slow eccentrics.

Arms were great too. Definitely had some nice strength gains there too! Pretty nice jump in bicep work, but that could be because I was completely fresh bicep-wise. Still though, everything felt great today.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Hard to compare to prior numbers, as I haven't really done these specific exercises for a little while. The weights definitely felt good though, and I did more than I expected to!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great here. I destroyed my chest and felt strong the entire time. Admittedly, triceps were a bit fried, but I still was able to go hard and heavy on the tricep work. Great workout and I blasted through it with short rest times.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

No Pre-WO products today, but Energy and Focus was high. After 6 hours of class today, I really wanted to get into the gym. I was looking forward to it all day, and didn't need any extra energy. I was flying around as it was.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

My chest was incredibly pumped up today, as were my arms. Veins coming out all over the place...YEAH! Vascularity is great right now. Hopefully it continues to be this good as I put on weight. Right now, when I get pumped up, my forearms look freaky! I love it.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

Legs....Legs....Legs....======PAIN! God, I can't believe how bad my legs would have been if I didn't have intrabolic. I honestly could barely sit down and walk around today. Lets just say...I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I love these doms baby! Bring them on.

Got through the long and miserable Thursday. Three weeks from today and Thanksgiving break starts, which nearly marks the end of the semester for us. This semester has flown by, but I really can't wait for it to be over. I need some time off! O well, I'll push through!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]Workout #9[/size]

Fish Oil
Vitamin Pack

[size=+2]Chest/Arms[/size]

What a welcome day after yesterday...I couldn't wait to get into the gym to train chest/arms. Again, a VERY good workout. Did some HEAVY DB Presses with some 75's. Nice to get back to some old numbers. Felt great to get those up! Also did some really slow eccentric work for higher reps. KILLED ME! I could feel my chest getting destroyed on the slow eccentrics.

Arms were great too. Definitely had some nice strength gains there too! Pretty nice jump in bicep work, but that could be because I was completely fresh bicep-wise. Still though, everything felt great today.

[size=+2]Strength[/size]
[size=+1][****-][/size]

Hard to compare to prior numbers, as I haven't really done these specific exercises for a little while. The weights definitely felt good though, and I did more than I expected to!

[size=+1][*****][/size]

Great here. I destroyed my chest and felt strong the entire time. Admittedly, triceps were a bit fried, but I still was able to go hard and heavy on the tricep work. Great workout and I blasted through it with short rest times.

[size=+1][****-][/size]

No Pre-WO products today, but Energy and Focus was high. After 6 hours of class today, I really wanted to get into the gym. I was looking forward to it all day, and didn't need any extra energy. I was flying around as it was.

[size=+1][*****][/size]

My chest was incredibly pumped up today, as were my arms. Veins coming out all over the place...YEAH! Vascularity is great right now. Hopefully it continues to be this good as I put on weight. Right now, when I get pumped up, my forearms look freaky! I love it.

[size=+2]Recovery[/size]
[size=+1][***--][/size]

Legs....Legs....Legs....======PAIN! God, I can't believe how bad my legs would have been if I didn't have intrabolic. I honestly could barely sit down and walk around today. Lets just say...I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I love these doms baby! Bring them on.

Got through the long and miserable Thursday. Three weeks from today and Thanksgiving break starts, which nearly marks the end of the semester for us. This semester has flown by, but I really can't wait for it to be over. I need some time off! O well, I'll push through!
Man, I'm loving this log. keep up the great work and the intensity in your training. It's awesome to read your explanations!

And thank you for your continued support. I have been noticing your kind comments on IntrAbolic and AEN in general on the various boards. :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YEA BABY! The Storm is coming and ITS CALLED HAIZ!