Trauma1's SuperdrolNG Mass Stack...An Alpha Male is Born!!!(Sponsored)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off i would like to thank all that made this possible. Macedaddy and Bigsmith, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to test this for Anabolic Xtreme...the most bad AZZ company on the planet.:thumbsup: I look forward to giving you all a dedicated and truthful review of my AX SPONSORED SuperdrolNG Mass Stack.

T1'S Backround

For those of you that don't know me very well, i'll give you a quick insight into T1'S past. I've been weight training probably since the age of 16 or 17. I'm sure all of you know my bro tripdog very well already:rolleyes: :D We've trained together for many years and have been each others motivation for as long as i can remember. I can't emphasize enough how much of a positive influence we've played in each others lives in our years of training together....miss those days kid!! I'm currently a registered nurse and can have a demanding schedule at times. The thing that i love about my job though is that it's very conducive to training, as i can almost plan my job around it at times.....well if my wife doesn't interject first;) .

Goals

I hope to gain some lean quality mass during this cycle. I'm definately an Endo/Meso bodytype. I can gain muscle very quickly during a bulker, but not without some fat gain as well:sad:....but i think this SuperdrolNG Mass Stack will give me just what i'm looking for. My workout routines for the day will be logged each day.

Stats

Height: 6'0"
Weight: I'll weigh myself tomorrow....probably somewhere around 212lbs.
All other measurements will be put up with pics hopefully by sunday or monday.

Supplements

-SuperdrolNG: 4 caps/day (2 pre-workout in am, 1 mid-day, and 1 evening)
-Mass FX: 4 caps/day(same as above)
-If it's ok with macedaddy and bigsmith i'd like to add retain2 which i already have on hand.
-When i get to apct i will update my plan at that time.

Once again i'd like to thank all that made this possible and updates will be made daily. FYI i will be starting this cycle tomorrow. I have not taken any supplements other that creatine for the last 6 month's plus, so my receptors are ready to grow baby:dl: So stay tuned everyone.....an ALPHA MALE is about to be born............:twisted: :twisted:

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice kid!..remember back in the day we would go to powerhouse in naugatuck,then go to taco bell and get like a thousand soft taco's...hahaha...or that dude we called father of the year(that drummer kids dad)...hahah dam son...

im gonna add mass fx into my post cycle therapy...it looks like an amazing product!!! i cant wait to try it out myself

good luck real brother!!...we got awsome genetics kid use em up!.........love ya kid

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro! i'll be testing and logging superdrolNG as a solo product. can't wait to see what this does. good luck with the stack! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro! i'll be testing and logging superdrolNG as a solo product. can't wait to see what this does. good luck with the stack! :thumbsup:
Thanks brotha, you too.....we need to get on rainbow six vegas soon and kick some aZZ....got your gamertag accepted, so we're straight:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john-boy i love your new avi bro!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome ! Its time to let the Monsta out baby!!!!!!!!! :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome ! Its time to let the Monsta out baby!!!!!!!!! :D
FNF in the house:chick: ......but be careful what you wish for babe;) (j/k)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
trips in here and this thing expands to like 30 posts immediately! :lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can you please put SPONSORED in your title?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SEE! I TOLD you travis would find the log! :frustrate

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nightrider dude and the little monkey wanted to tell you something..

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright ladies and gents.....i was unable to start my cycle today due to a personal issue i had to deal with......however the cycle will begin tomorrow at 10am when i hit the gym. I will post tomorrows results late tomorrow night as i'm in the midst of working 4-12 hours shifts in a row:sad:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hoep those issues get worked out! See ya on monday! ;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on bro! Get with it! Nah - just playing... hope things level out for you.

I understand the shift thing - hell, being a fire fighter and medic sometimes calls me to work 48 straight - shiit sucks!

Rock ON!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Weight: 211.4lbs

Workout time approx: 45 minutes/no cardio

-So Day 1 finally begins. I took my first dose(9am) of SuperdrolNG and Mass FX(2 caps of each) approx 60 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach today. As i was jamming along listening to metallica on my way into the gym is when i first began to notice the effects. I had a nice stim effect from this initial dose, but the most noticeable effects were the elevated sense of "well being" along with a very nice pump! Now i myself am a skeptic of many supplements and their claims, but you have to give credit where it's due. AX says you will feel effects with your first dose......and they are right on, because i most certainly DID. I had a very good back workout today:dl:in fact, the best workout i've had in a long, long time. I took my other two doses of SDNG/Mass Fx at 2pm and 7pm tonight again on an empty stomach with some flax oil chased with grapefruit juice. I have not noticed any headaches like some of the other tests have noted. My Water intake is approx 10-8oz glasses/daily

Back Workout

-T-Bar Rows:100x20, 200x10, 225x8, 225x8
-Seated cable pulley rows: 160x10, 180x10, 200x8, 220x8
-One-arm cable Rows: 45x8, 55x8, 60x8, 65x8
-Db Shrugs:90x20, 100x15, 110x15, 120x15
-Reverse Pecdeck: 70x8, 75x8, 75x8

Conclusion Day 1

I have to say that my initial impression is that so far this product lives up to it's claim in every way. I felt GREAT all day today at work, and as i sit here and type this i'm completely wiped from my kick azz workout.:twisted: I very much look forward to this cycle and the quality gains i'm sure to make. I couldn't be more pleased with how well this cycle has started off...:thumbsup: :D :clean:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hoep those issues get worked out! See ya on monday! ;)
Yeah it really was no biggie, just a little curveball that i ended up knocking out of the park;)

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far bro :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop tryin to get bigger than me.......it's not gonna work fukcer!:rasp:
:bb2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

OFF DAY

-Today i followed my scripted dosing pattern. Again all doses were taken on an empty stomach with flax oil and grapefruit juice. I did get the same nice "well being" feeling after my am 2 cap dose. I have noticed i don't get the same feeling when i take my single dose caps...so i wonder if playing with the dosage of this stuff might benefit some. Overall i felt really good today.....but i definately noticed an increased aggression while at work today. Now normally i'm a very tolerant person, but today even the stupid little things set me off. Now i'm not sure if this is related to the SuperdrolNG or not, but i will keep you all updated....maybe it's the ALPHA MALE KICKING IN BABY!!!:twisted:

-I still have no headaches or other sides to note thus far other than the increased aggression.

-I will try to get my stats and some pics up in the next few days. I'll weigh myself every other day and post it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aggression in the ER?? don't bring me in there, I don't need a big pissed off nurse looking after me haaha
:thumbsup:.......god you definately didn't want to piss me off at work today......even my buddies said i had fire in my eyes lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here, you can probably do something with this one too. :D
Waz up D! Thanks for dropping by the thread.....so far your new product kicks azz brotha:thumbsup:Although, i see trip is starting to influencing you with his choice of pics:lol:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Wasup T1?!

LOL, yeah, the lil guy has kinda grown on me. :) You and trip are always cool with me man.

I'm glad you're liking the ng! Nice combo with MFX fo sho.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasup T1?!

LOL, yeah, the lil guy has kinda grown on me. :) You and trip are always cool with me man.

I'm glad you're liking the ng! Nice combo with MFX fo sho.
Back at ya bro:D Trip and I are quite the combo when we get together!

Last edited:
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhh......... so this is the new homo hang out?
ok im in!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you say "ALPHA MALE" one more time............:bruce2: :numbered: :bruce1: :whip:

well just dont do it.
:FUfinger: :FUfinger: :bb3: :bb3:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you going all r kelly on poor trauma ?
That's ok, i'll see his R Kelly and trump him with my Rick James biotch!!:toofunny:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Shut your hole and know your role, private Chad! ....I think I'm change my name to Major Woody.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think you guys have OFFICIALLY corrupted my poor Dr. D! :nono:

Time to kick A$$ and take names! :head: