Trauma1's SuperdrolNG Mass Stack...An Alpha Male is Born!!!(Sponsored)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow this looks sick so far little bro.....hit em up for tupac,or just be a man and embarass everyone at the gym :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gixxer is really 14.......sorry gix the truth had to come out....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr. D i'd rep ya brotha, but i'm whored out at the moment. :D :chick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:d ...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that hospital gig is a double edged sword I can imagine. Good passive immunity booster in general, but nasty strains when it finally happens to you!
Exactly......people are sick coughing on me all the time.....unless it's something pretty virulent i'm usually ok.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly......people are sick coughing on me all the time.....unless it's something pretty virulent i'm usually ok.
hello......."alpha male anyone"!!!!......Chad????....any comments?(no probaly not with your clomid and bi*ch movies your watching in post cycle).....you realize you wife has more test than you......:rofl:

:ntome:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello......."alpha male anyone"!!!!......Chad????....any comments?(no probaly not with your clomid and bi*ch movies your watching in post cycle).....you realize you wife has more test than you......:rofl:

:ntome:
It's funny you read my mind....i was just going to post something like that lol......don't make fun of him he....i mean she might start crying :lol: :lol: :chick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No he just feels sorry for you mr. MAN CHOWDA lol :lol: :lol: (j/k bro)
:mad: HEY!! i can pack a good lunch if you know what i mean..............................................................................................................:toofunny: sorry im retarded

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:mad: HEY!! i can pack a good lunch if you know what i mean..............................................................................................................:toofunny: sorry im retarded
What the hell was that???....god you are retarded :blink: :lol: :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gix you've now taken over the tart helmet after that post :blink: :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You guys are great! As pointless as it all is sometimes, it's the hardest I laugh all day when I see I'm not the only dork that's this retarded!!

I would hug you guys, if I wasn't so homophobic that is. :lol:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
homophobic is kewl. these guys are all a bunch of homoos

i havent been posting cuz well this is just way below my stupidity level.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are great! As pointless as it all is sometimes, it's the hardest I laugh all day when I see I'm not the only dork that's this retarded!!

I would hug you guys, if I wasn't so homophobic that is. :lol:
Lol i hear ya brotha.....i like to mix humor in with the seriousness of the thread. It's just who i am and that ain't going to change, some will like it, and some won't. Laughter is natures prozac imho. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
homophobic is kewl. these guys are all a bunch of homoos

i havent been posting cuz well this is just way below my stupidity level.
So just what are you saying exactly.:wtf: :think:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that i miss you guys and well say sorry for not posting more. forgive me all plzzz
Well i'd hug you, but i'm homophobic myself.....so welcome back brotha! :welcome: :drunk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Allright, whoever gets me over the 10 mil hump....i'll give'em a "little" hug :cool:........maybe :lol:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I aint ashamed, i'll hug a bro:djparty:
I ain't really ashamed either, but still man, be careful! Last time somebody called a group hug here, there was a little too much grab ass goin' on. :rolleyes: :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ain't really ashamed either, but still man, be careful! Last time somebody called a group hug here, there was a little too much grab ass goin' on. :rolleyes: :D
Yes be careful, gix has a wandering hand.....:ntome:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Weight: 210.6lbs

OFF DAY: SICK, I'm already starting to look a little leaner/harder as my wife tells me last night.

Daily Narrative:

As I stated yesterday, I felt like a cold was coming on......unfortunately I was right. :sick: :frustrate I will say that i really don't feel that bad and maybe I nipped this in the bud early with the Vitamin C/Zinc/Superdrolng combo(The official kick a colds a$$ combination :twisted:) I will take today off and rest up while keep my calories and hydration up. I've continued taking my normal dosing 4caps/day today. It's amazing for being sick i really don't feel that bad as my underlying mood is GREAT, but i'm playing it safe anyway and going to rest up. Hopefully i'll feel pretty good tomorrow and can hit the gym, but if not i will this weekend to make up for it. The ALPHA MALE shall prevail!!! :clean:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
must be something in the air, i am also coming down with a cold! :frustrate

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
must be something in the air, i am also coming down with a cold! :frustrate
:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate I blame my wife personally, she played hookey from work playing sick and i think she jinxed us mace.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think she deserves a spanking! :whip:
Lol, oh she's gonna get one allright haha:twisted:....In actuallity she's my rock that I build off of....a good woman :D I never thought i would get her to support me with my supplementation, but she's been great this year and really turned around on the whole "supplements are evil" mentatlity.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats good to hear....my wife jsut "tolerates" them!

"you better not kill yourself" :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats good to hear....my wife jsut "tolerates" them!

"you better not kill yourself" :toofunny:
Lol, yeah that line sounds all too familiar......she used to always tell me how i'm "frying my liver".....i think my wife is along the same lines and just "tolerates them" because she knows how much i love it. :D

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
could you post the full i think im getting sick supplement list.

i never take vit c solo. i know some do daily. some do only when they think they are sick. soo wondering if you could sum up a nice little list of simple products

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could you post the full i think im getting sick supplement list.

i never take vit c solo. i know some do daily. some do only when they think they are sick. soo wondering if you could sum up a nice little list of simple products
Yeah will do bro. I think i'm going to start a thread with the "Cure A Cold OTC" supplement list for everyone to benefit from. I'll send you a link when i'm done.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... she's my rock that I build off of....a good woman :D I never thought i would get her to support me with my supplementation, but she's been great this year and really turned around on the whole "supplements are evil" mentatlity.
Be patient with her till she 'understands' supps. A good woman is worth it. Sounds like you got one of those. :thumbsup:

I'm working on a cold formula as we speak, it's not an easy task though. I have read studies that a single, large dose of paperavine and codeine combined at the onset of a cold was able to completely abort the cold in over half the cases. Working at a hospital, you may be able to obtain that stuff and catch it in time to try it.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
damn bro that sucks that u got sick we need to get on rainbow six vegas later and kill some mofos!!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you guys play XBOX live, together? :frustrate

I feel like the kid that always gets picked LAST!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Be patient with her till she 'understands' supps. A good woman is worth it. Sounds like you got one of those. :thumbsup:

I'm working on a cold formula as we speak, it's not an easy task though. I have read studies that a single, large dose of paperavine and codeine combined at the onset of a cold was able to completely abort the cold in over half the cases. Working at a hospital, you may be able to obtain that stuff and catch it in time to try it.
Yeah will do bro. I think i'm going to start a thread with the "Cure A Cold OTC" supplement list for everyone to benefit from. I'll send you a link when i'm done.
very cool you two should hangout and make great supplements

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a quick guide to kicking a cold in the a$$ early:

Now there are something like 250 different common cold viruses known as "rhino viruses" which are responsible for roughly 50% of upper respiratory infections. As we are exposed to these different "rhino viruses" our body develops antibodies that will usually prevent future infection from the same strain. I would get into the viral mechanism of action, but i'll just say that antibiotics don't work against viral infections as their pathophysiology of infection is quite different than bacterial. Now with the common cold basically these rhinoviruses invade cells in your nasal mucosa and begin viral replication. It's about this time that you become symptomatic(runny nose, headache, sneezing, sore throat, cough, or congestion)as the viral host cells die releasing more viral replications into the surrounding nasal mucosa tissues.

The key is you want to hit the cold right when your symptoms start. Now i will tell you all that there is NO CURE for the common cold at this time and it's symptoms are usually self limiting. Most theories in cold remedies aim at boosting the immune system response early on in the cold virus replication cycle to shorten it's overall duration/severity of infection.

-Vitamin C: (500mg 4x/daily) slightly reduces severity and duration of cold symptoms, however many studies have been inconclusive.
-Zinc Gluconate: (preferably lozenge or nasal spray form as studies seem to support this delivery method better due to better distrubution in infected nasal mucosa tissues to illicit benefits)While zinc's mechanism of action in cold prevention is unclear, it does show to have immune boosting/anti-viral properties.
-Hydration: is important to maintain the bodies state homeostasis and keep mucus accumulation thin for better experctoration.
-Antihistamines: (benadryl,claritin,vistaril,allegra) Help dry up (rhinorhea) runny nose symptoms.
-Antipyretics: (tylenol,ibuprofen).....keeping a fever under control is importat.
-Cough suppressants: (*codeine:by far the best at cough suppression due to direct effects in cerebral medulla, psuedoephedrine, dextromethorphan) help suppress cough reflex.
-Expectorants: (humibid,mucinex) keeps mucus accumulation thin for better expectoration.
-Calorie intake: During a state of infection your body uses extra calories to carry out disease fighting processes....make sure you give the body what it needs to do its job!

There are many other cold remedies which aim at alleviating cold symptoms, however many of them show unproven results in clinical testing thus i have not listed some of them.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bro that sucks that u got sick we need to get on rainbow six vegas later and kill some mofos!!!!!
Hell yeah we do....i'm going to get on a little later so i'll look out for ya haha:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys play XBOX live, together? :frustrate

I feel like the kid that always gets picked LAST!
Do you have xbox live mace? If ya do add my gamertag Trauma 1.......we got to get on there and kill some sh*t brotha!!:cheers:...just make sure you put a space before the 1.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very cool you two should hangout and make great supplements
Now that would be one potent duo i might add haha!!:cheers: I would love to get into supplement development industry oneday.....my job and experience has given me alot to work with already. :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:sad: wish i had an xbox 360.......*sniff sniff*

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes she is a great woman and we communicate very well.....she's starting to understand....a little :thumbsup:

Sounds like you have someithing good brewing D. I'll have to ready up on some of those studies because it sounds interesting. Working in the E.R. i do have the ability to obtain things for "self treatment"...and let the record show i don't condone that in anyway though haha. So far i'm doing pretty good with my little rememdy, so we'll see how tomorrow goes.:cheers:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
E.R. - huh? Sweet - what is your MJT? I see you guys on a weekly basis; we package them - then deliever them to you guys - kinda like a pizza (but usually all messed up) lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E.R. - huh? Sweet - what is your MJT? I see you guys on a weekly basis; we package them - then deliever them to you guys - kinda like a pizza (but usually all messed up) lol
Yeah man i was a charge nurse on night shift at St. Joes Hosp in tampa before i moved over to palm coast 6 months ago.....so you may have brought me a patient before haha. Yup you bring in the package, and we treat and street them. :thumbsup: