Trauma1's SuperdrolNG Mass Stack...An Alpha Male is Born!!!(Sponsored)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Pats fan, huh? Good - I didn't want to jank on you for being a Bucs fan!

Go Dog-Fighting! I mean Falcons!

Yeah man i was a charge nurse on night shift at St. Joes Hosp in tampa before i moved over to palm coast 6 months ago.....so you may have brought me a patient before haha. Yup you bring in the package, and we treat and street them. :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Pats fan, huh? Good - I didn't want to jank on you for being a Bucs fan!

Go Dog-Fighting! I mean Falcons!
Actually i'm a closet bucs fan myself....i mean i literally worked like 4 or 5 blocks from raymond james stadium......but don't tell aynone. :cheers:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Actually i'm a closet bucs fan myself....i mean i literally worked like 4 or 5 blocks from raymond james stadium......but don't tell aynone. :cheers:
no one is going to know thats going to be this thread lil secret

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! You got it bro!

Atleast we can agree on the GATORS! It does suck that their only lose came at the hands of my school for my under-grade {{coughAUBURNcough}} but it does not matter because they have what we don't - a National Title! Damnit - brings back 2004-05 season!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! Good one Zombie!

I would REP you but I'm whored out!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha-Ha! You got it bro!

Atleast we can agree on the GATORS! It does suck that their only lose came at the hands of my school for my under-grade {{coughAUBURNcough}} but it does not matter because they have what we don't - a National Title! Damnit - brings back 2004-05 season!
I saw the usf/auburn game last week......great game and usf is quickly becoming a serious contender in the big east conference.......I'll be up at the Tennessee/Florida game this week in gainseville.....i'm sooooo psyched......anyways GO GATORS!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha-Ha! Good one Zombie!

I would REP you but I'm whored out!
And i would neg rep you if i could.......haha just kiddin brotha, ya got me.:rofl:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You missed alot today already gixx.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knoooowwwww...a whole page! Fukc!

late night chat later? ;)
Yeah man, i'm always up late.....i don't know that the nightshift in me will ever go away. :thumbsup:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should both rep me then continue on with your gayness...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gixxer82 again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

OFFDAY: STILL SICK :sick: :frustrate

Daily Narrative:

Well even though i'm not feeling too bad today i'm still sick. However, it seems as though this cold is moving into my chest now :(, so I'm going to continue to rest today to play it on the safe side. I've kept very well hydrated and my appetite has been pretty good. All my ancillary cold remedies are in place and doing a good job. I can't believe how crappy the timing of me getting sick and this cycle though, but that's the price i pay with the job i have sometimes. Overall i continue to have a GREAT overall underlying mood as i'm continuing to take my 4caps/day. I'll update again tomorrow my peeps. I'll also have another weight posted.

Side Effects:

Still none to report at this time. No acne at all or headaches. Libido still remains elevated :thumbsup:

Last edited:
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro - get better! I got sick as hell one time right in the middle of a cycle and it sucked monkey balls! Rest - water - fruits/veggies...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro - get better! I got sick as hell one time right in the middle of a cycle and it sucked monkey balls! Rest - water - fruits/veggies...
B A N A N A S!!! Yeah man i'm confident i'll be good to go by this weekend.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

Ok guys i'm starting to feel much better as the evening wears on tonight, so i'm very hopeful to get back in the gym tomorrow. I think just resting up these last two days has paid off. I will see how i am in the morning, but at this point i'm starting to feel alot better overall. :afro: :thumbsup: :dance: :bruce2: :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B A N A N A S!!! Yeah man i'm confident i'll be good to go by this weekend.
:goodpost: :clap2: hell ya fukka...yo put banana cult in your sig!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lived 4 or 5 blocks away at one point, still in Tampa :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Ok guys i'm starting to feel much better as the evening wears on tonight, so i'm very hopeful to get back in the gym tomorrow. I think just resting up these last two days has paid off. I will see how i am in the morning, but at this point i'm starting to feel alot better overall. :afro: :thumbsup: :dance: :bruce2: :D
Glad your feeling better. Its hard to lift when you can't breathe..lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lived 4 or 5 blocks away at one point, still in Tampa :)
Really, cool. Tampa wasn't as bad as i made it out to be once i moved out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been to tampa, meaning I could've seen you, meaning absolutely nothing at all.
tampa is gay....me and my ex drove around for all types of time and all we saw were crackheads,and little homie wanabee's...............fukc tampa

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Weight: 211lbs-I'm happy as i didn't seem to lose too much while being sick

Chest Day

-BB Bench Press: 225x10, 275x8, 300x4, 275x8
-Db Bench Press: 80x10, 90x10, 100x8, 110x6
-Cable Crossovers: 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 100x6
-Incline DB Press: 75x10, 85x8, 100x6, 100x6
-Bodyweight Dips:

Daily Narrative:

Well today was my first day back to the gym as i feel much better. I'm still continuing taking 4 caps/SDNG and MassFX/daily. I still note a nice aggressive response to the 2 cap SDNG and 2 cap Mass Fx dose pre-workout on an empty stomach. Overall my mood is still very good......the wellness feeling is still there, but not as pronounced today. I had a GREAT workout today in general. My endurance was great and I definately notice the strength effects at this point. Now i love RPM and have used it as a pre-workout supp before, but this SDNG/Mass FX combo pre-workout is even better. I hope now that i'm feeling great i can maximize the effects of this supplement. Tomorrow is an off day as i'll be at the Tennessee/Florida game, but i'll be back in the gym hitting it hard on sunday.

Side Effects:

Still non to report at this time. Libido seems to have leveled off, but still mildly elevated.

GO GATORS!!!!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
nice lifts bro! especially after having a cold! :thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is starting to look like a CHAD LOG! :toofunny:

glad to see you back in the gym, buddy! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice lifts bro! especially after having a cold! :thumbsup:
Thanks man....couldn't believe it myself, but i felt great today:food:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is starting to look like a CHAD LOG! :toofunny:

glad to see you back in the gym, buddy! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro, it's nice to get back in the gym and feel good.....true it is too a degree, but you know what this log has that chad's doesn't.......yup THE "ALPHA MALE"!!!!.....oh yeah chad, i said it lol :lol: :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i think chad is lactating,and nursing his son at this point......chad dont over feed the fetus...let it learn to love the man milk ..........lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice lifts son!

get yo bench up! ;)

get some!

you my boy blue!
Why thank you....chest has never been my strong point strength wise though, but back and shoulders.....now we're talking!!:bruce3: :bb3:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice work trauma!

Btw, where has Chad been lately? I suppose I could ask in his log but that would make sense and the BANANA cult doesnt do anything that makes sense! :fool2: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work trauma!

Btw, where has Chad been lately? I suppose I could ask in his log but that would make sense and the BANANA cult doesnt do anything that makes sense! :fool2: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
this is true travis!!!!....chad has become a woman,and likes the clothes way better!......just let him and his clomid be!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Checking in to see how you are;) Where are the pics?
Day 8

OFF DAY

Thanks christine :D. I'm doing very well today actually. I promise to have some pics and measurements up this week for you guys....i took them last week, but i just haven't posted them yet. Now today was an off day and i had the PLEASURE of being in gainsville for the tennessee/florida game. Boy did my gators whoop their sorry a$$es all over the field today 59-20... hahahahhaha.....WHAT A GAME!!!! As an added bonus my red sox whooped the yanks today 10-1, so the AL East is a few games away from ours!!:thumbsup:

Tomorrow i will be hitting the gym hard everyone.......I'm feeling like a million bucks the last few days which is nice after being sick haha!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!

GO SOX!!!!!!!

IT'S GREAT....TO BE......A FLORIDA GATOR......YES IT'S GREAT.......TO BE....A FLORIDA GATOR......YES IT'S GREAT.......TO BE....A FLORIDA GATOR!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you live nowadays trauma? I think I missed that

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you live nowadays trauma? I think I missed that
Now I live in palm coast which is about 30 minutes south of st. augustine or 30 minutes north of daytona. The wife and I have talked about possibly moving back over by the tampa area.......however, the one thing i love about the east coast of florida is the beaches and st. augustine.....I don't know if you've ever been to st. augustine easy, but it's just amazing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I live in palm coast which is about 30 minutes south of st. augustine or 30 minutes north of daytona. The wife and I have talked about possibly moving back over by the tampa area.......however, the one thing i love about the east coast of florida is the beaches and st. augustine.....I don't know if you've ever been to st. augustine easy, but it's just amazing.
I keep meaning to, but haven't. My wife + kids went once with the mother in law. I'd like to just have me + wife go and do a bed + breakfast, do some of the fun stuff like the night ghost tours. Maybe christmas time

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep meaning to, but haven't. My wife + kids went once with the mother in law. I'd like to just have me + wife go and do a bed + breakfast, do some of the fun stuff like the night ghost tours. Maybe christmas time
They have some of the nicest bed and breakfasts up there. The wife and I frequent them often as they are amazing. We are both ghost tour fans ourselves so it makes it that much better. If you do head up there hit me up with a pm and i'll recommend some of the better bed and breakfasts for you guys. Christmas time up there is also amazing. They do an awesome job decorating the town with lights......very romantic.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They have some of the nicest bed and breakfasts up there. The wife and I frequent them often as they are amazing. We are both ghost tour fans ourselves so it makes it that much better. If you do head up there hit me up with a pm and i'll recommend some of the better bed and breakfasts for you guys. Christmas time up there is also amazing. They do an awesome job decorating the town with lights......very romantic.

Awww a romantic guy, thats so sweet. I love visiting Florida myself but its been awhile. As far as the Gators go..I'm a Bengals fan;)

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
just so everyone's clear the gators are a college team sooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaa! lol

new england is the team to beat!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just so everyone's clear the gators are a college team sooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaa! lol

The patriots???? LOL

I'm still Ohio State either way:twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's right brother GO PATS!!! Strange that you're a yankee fan and like the pats though:think:, but at least you chose the best team baby!!:D