Trauma1's SuperdrolNG Mass Stack...An Alpha Male is Born!!!(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hey D......if you stop by again soon what do you think about adjusting the doses of the SuperdrolNG and FX.
    Yeah, certainly nothing wrong with mixing it up a little to see what works best. Both of these supps increase muscle volume pretty hard and fast (the pumps) so make sure you keep that water intake up! Otherwise, it shows itself as over-heating and nausea during a w/o. That's the first sign your getting dehydrated. Man, I'm cooking up a new creatine right now that would stack in perfect with this bro, I wish it was done to send you some! But stay hydrated and the strength gains should be amazing T1.

BTW, I'm glad your wife can appreciate the libido increase and accommodate it! You'd be surprised how many don't.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    yeah im lurking in hr im going to take 3 SDNG caps, i forgot to take 1 dose yesterday and im goin to take it today preworkout lets see how it goes
    Good luck bro, let me know how it goes.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yeah, certainly nothing wrong with mixing it up a little to see what works best. Both of these supps increase muscle volume pretty hard and fast (the pumps) so make sure you keep that water intake up! Otherwise, it shows itself as over-heating and nausea during a w/o. That's the first sign your getting dehydrated. Man, I'm cooking up a new creatine right now that would stack in perfect with this bro, I wish it was done to send you some! But stay hydrated and the strength gains should be amazing T1.

BTW, I'm glad your wife can appreciate the libido increase and accommodate it! You'd be surprised how many don't.
    Thanks for the response as always D. I just thought i got nauseous from all the lactic acid buildup as a result of the great workout. I will increase my water intake even more and see how it goes. I did have a more intense thermal effect today though post workout. The new creatine sounds great bud and i can't wait to try it out.....keep me in mind

Yeah she likes it now, but i have a feeling she's going to get worn out pretty fast haha

Legendary

4. All your vagina belong to us ! ! !

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Make that vagina exist no longer!!!
    Yup she's already passed out haha

Legendary

•   

6. that's just flucked up! lol

my wife is in a state of shock, as well... haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    that's just flucked up! lol

my wife is in a state of shock, as well... haha
    Yeah man i honestly wasn't expecting a libido boost like this.....especially this quick. I'm like a horny dog humping at her leg lol :chick:

Legendary

8. haha - hey man, you said you lived in Tampa - what county?

9. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    haha - hey man, you said you lived in Tampa - what county?
    I lived in north tampa(tampa palms area).....it was hillsborough county though

Legendary

10. I have a question for one of the AX reps or someone who has taken both SuperdrolNG and Epistane already. Which compound is better for strength and or mass gains?

Legendary

11. sweet - i am always in brandon or clearwater

12. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    sweet - i am always in brandon or clearwater
    My wife's family lives in tarpon springs/palm harbor area.

Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I have a question for one of the AX reps or someone who has taken both SuperdrolNG and Epistane already. Which compound is better for strength and or mass gains?
    d would be the best person to field this question when he checks in tonight!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I have a question for one of the AX reps or someone who has taken both SuperdrolNG and Epistane already. Which compound is better for strength and or mass gains?
    NG is great for immediate, explosive strength, but Epi is great for steady strength and mass gains. You notice your w/o's getting better and poundage increasing from w/o to w/o with both.

They make a nice stack actually. LOL, I'm sounding like Chad now, take it all and more of it all the time!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    They make a nice stack actually. LOL, I'm sounding like Chad now, take it all and more of it all the time!
    thats why we love you D......well one of the reasons...*wink,wink*
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

16. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    NG is great for immediate, explosive strength, but Epi is great for steady strength and mass gains. You notice your w/o's getting better and poundage increasing from w/o to w/o with both.

Thanks bro, love the strength gains i'm getting already. You're way cooler than chad, D my man. I mean he has that homo little "nittany" lion in his avy

Legendary

17. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks bro, love the strength gains i'm getting already. You're way cooler than chad, D my man. I mean he was that homo little lion in his avy
    i thought that was the gay symbol for homosexual cat rapers.....hmmmm...my bad...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    i thought that was the gay symbol for homosexual cat rapers.....hmmmm...my bad...
    LOL.....i think it's used by multiple different homo associations which is why he uses it.

Legendary

19. ahhhhh..ok you guys got me wanting to try this...hmmm..now what will I stack it with

20. Day 4

OFF DAY

Dosing:

I'm still using 2caps SDNG/MASS FX 10 am, 1cap/each at 3pm, and 1cap/each around 8pm. I may play with the dosage alittle if it's ok with the AX reps next week. Either way once this tester bottle is done i will post my final tester results and will continue with the cycle for a total of 6 weeks. I think i may bump to 6caps/day after my testing of the recommended dose is complete.

Daily Narrative:

I decided to take an off day today because i have alot of stuff to do around the house. Again i woke up feeling great today with a great overall mood. Libido still remains very high. I'm pretty sore from yesterday's workout, so that's a good sign i pushed myself . My appetite has been noticeably elevated the past 2 days......so i've been feeding the beast Tomorrow i will post another weigh in. I already seem to have dropped some noticeable waterweight that i had been carrying. I will try to get the wife to take some pics of me either today or tomorrow and post them. If i get around to it tonight i'll post up some of my measurements also. So in conclusion, everything is going very well at this point.

Side effects:

Still none to report at this time. No acne at all.....i've taken accutane as a teen and i really don't have any issues with it anymore even while on cycle. No headaches at all. I will continue to load up on hydration like Dr. D suggested as i did note the nausea and overheated feeling towards the end of yesterdays workout.

Legendary

21. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    ahhhhh..ok you guys got me wanting to try this...hmmm..now what will I stack it with
    I hear ya bro. I think this will stack well with just about anything......very impressive thusfar.

Legendary

22. feel free to play...........

we have enough other logs for a baseline, lets see what happens!

23. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    feel free to play...........

we have enough other logs for a baseline, lets see what happens!
    Oh it's on then brother haha....... tomorrow then starts the new experiment

Legendary

24. i would only ask that if you truly buy another bottle, that you log the increased doseages for atleast a total of 4 weeks or start another log (maybe in workouts, cause its the cool thing to do) LOL!

25. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i would only ask that if you truly buy another bottle, that you log the increased doseages for atleast a total of 4 weeks or start another log (maybe in workouts, cause its the cool thing to do) LOL!
    Will do mace my man. I'll finish out this log with the increased dosages for a total of 4 weeks from when i start. I saw your log in the workout section, time to bring the pimp brotha.

Legendary

26. you don't have to do 4 extra weeks, just 4 weeks TOTAL

and once you do it in workouts, obviously the spin is more on your workouts, etc....ten the actual supps!

CARRY-ON, soldier!

27. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    you don't have to do 4 extra weeks, just 4 weeks TOTAL

and once you do it in workouts, obviously the spin is more on your workouts, etc....ten the actual supps!

CARRY-ON, soldier!
    K gotcha........Will proceed with Alpha Male transformation.....oh that's right chad i said it.......

Legendary

28. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    ALPHA MALE POWER!
    For Sho!!

Legendary

29. I used massfx in PCT once. Absolutely loved it. I'm sure its even better with SDng. Keep it up!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I used massfx in post cycle therapy once. Absolutely loved it. I'm sure its even better with SDng. Keep it up!
    I've used it with hyperdrol before and had good results, but the effects with SDNG so far are great!

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 09:32 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 01:13 AM
  3. Replies: 1977
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 05:26 AM
  4. Becoming an Alpha male: Mr. Incog's pure Alpha One log
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Info