Rolling with IGF-2

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2

Overview:

Product Overview:
The compounds contained in IGF-2™ stimulate a variety of complex reactions and messenger systems in the body, most notably through direct gene activation and the second messenger system. Safed Musli, Mucuna Pruriens, and Dodder Seed all have been shown to increase testosterone production in the body via a number of different mechanisms.

FAQ

Q: When is the best time to take IGF-2?

A: Take first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, 45 minutes before a meal. On non-workout days, take second dose in same fashion. On workout days, take second dose 45 minutes before workout, on an empty stomach. Take third dose on an empty stomach 45 minutes before bed time for maximal effectiveness.

Q: How long will it take me to notice the positive anabolic benefits from IGF-2?

A: You will begin to feel the testosterone and growth hormone increases from IGF-2 about 7-10 days after beginning the product, at which point you will notice measurable increases in strength and size. By the end of the third week, you’ll be feeling the full effects of this amazing product with ever-increasing gains in strength, size and density.

Q: What makes IGF-2 different from other anabolics on the market?

A: Not to be cynical, but this one actually works. We are proud that this product delivers exactly what we claim it to. The specifically titrated ratios of the compounds in IGF-2 trigger enormous increases in growth hormone and testosterone production, while serving a critical anti-catabolic function as well. Users of IGF-2 generally report lean body mass gains of 5-7 lbs. over an 8 week cycle, with even greater gains being reported when stacked with NeoVar, our advanced creatine product.

Q: How does IGF-2 boost testosterone levels, and how does testosterone grow more muscle?

A: The safed musli componet of IGF-2 contains large amounts of spirosta-steroidal saponins (desoxydiosgenin, tigogenin and neotigogenin) which are intermediates to various hormonal pathways in the body. When ingested, desoxydiosgenin from the safed musli is enzymatically converted to 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, a portion of which is converted to testosterone through the testes. The testosterone produced binds to the androgen receptor, which signals the muscles via mRNA to increase protein synthesis, increased nitrogen retention and muscle cell hypertrophy; leading to greater strength, mass, and recovery.

Q: How does the L-Dopa in IGF-2 help with testosterone production and growth hormone secretion?

A: The variety of mucuna pruriens used in IGF-2™ is standardized to 25% L-Dopa, delivering large amounts of this active ingredient per capsule. Two important mechanisms of action of L-Dopa is increased growth hormone (GH) release, and increased testosterone secretion through prolactin inhibition. Prolactin is a hormone that regulates testosterone production, and too much of it can hinder testosterone production. By inhibiting prolactin, IGF-2 increases endogenous testosterone levels dramatically. L-Dopa is a precursor to Dopamine, a potent GH and testosterone agonist, meaning that dopamine inhibits prolactin release and somatostatin secretion in the hypothalamus, which allows for a greater stimulatory effect of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and secretion of testosterone by the testes. GHRH signals the pituitary to release GH, which is produced by the pituitary gland. GH is an important anabolic hormone that stimulates skeletal muscle cells to grow and, in some cases, divide. Acting directly, GH also mobilizes fats from fat depots and decreases the rate of glucose intake and metabolism.

Q: What anabolic and energy-enhancing actions does rhodiola rosea have?

A: Rhodiola rosea has been shown to increase ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) production in the mitochondria of the cell. ATP is an energy molecule that allows for muscle contraction to occur. In a university study, mice were administered rhodiola and made to swim to exhaustion twice a day for six days. At the end of the testing period, muscle biopsies were performed, with the rhodiola-treated mice having 17% greater ATP levels, 45% greater creatine phosphate stores, and 53% greater muscle glycogen levels, along with lowered intramuscular concentrations of lactic acid and ammonia. What this means to you is stronger muscle contraction, allowing for improved energy and stamina.

In human studies, the rosavin and salidroside found in rhodiola rosea have also been shown to have significant effects on stress reduction. This is accomplished by reducing cortisol release, while optimizing levels of key brain chemicals involved in mood, such as serotonin and dopamine, which function together to maintain a healthy response to stress. Blocking cortisol is important, as cortisol tends to break down muscle tissue, increase body fat stores, slows the metabolism and lowers immune function. Rhodiola has been shown to have adaptogenic qualities, meaning that it allows humans to work harder during stress, while at the same time maintaining higher energy reserves.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
About Me

Bio:

Sex: M
Height: 5' 11.5"
Weight: 209
Body Fat: ~17%

Initial Measurements:

[size=-2]
Waist: 36.125”
Chest: 43”
Shoulders: 48.5”
Arms: 16.75/16.5”
Forearms: 12.625”/12.25”
Thighs:26.625”
Calves:15.625”[/size]

Other Supplementation:

NOW Ecogreen
Member's Mark Glucosamine + MSM
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
Controlled Lab’s Green Magnitude
Controlled Lab’s Purple Wraath
Bulk BCAA

Main Supplement Dosage Protocol:

Day 1-14 IGF-2
Day 15-Onwards IGF-2 and RPM

Goal:

I'm trying to shed some fat in this log after a 6 month bulk in which I've gained a little bit too much fat. One of the biggest problems with a cut for me for has been a loss of libido and strength. With the IGF-2, I want to get stronger during this log and maybe even add some muscle. I'm only cutting 300 calories off maintenance and losing the rest through cardio. Cardio will be consistent and trying to get in 4-5 days a week.
I want to try to drop 1.5 lbs a week. If that could happen, I would love to drop 9 lbs over the course of 6 weeks, and increase my strength...any bonus lbm would be icing on the cake

And finnaly, I would like to thank AN for sponsoring this log and allowing me to test IGF-2!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interested in this.........

have you taken any other GH increasing supp before?

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 1​

Weight:208

Diet
2800 Calories 40%p, 35%c, 25%f

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil

Preworkout Supplement
1 scoop Green Magnitude
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #1 Chest/Triceps

Barbell Bench
235 lbs x 5, 235 lbs x 5, 235 lbs x 5

Dumbbell Incline Press
60 lbs x 5, 60 lbs x 5, 60 lbs x 5

Dips
BW x 6, BW x 6, BW x 6

Tricep Extensions
150 lbs x 6, 150 lbs x 6, 150 lbs x 6

Close Grip Bench Press
135 lbs x 6, 135 lbs x 6, 135 lbs x 6

Thoughts Comments
Good workout, good intensity. Strength is still rising and hasn't slowed down yet.

Can’t really say much...just started up on the IGF-2. It's supposed to take 7 days for effects to start hitting. Got to say, I love AN's pills. The IGF-2 are a cool looking white and blue pills and the RPM are a really awesome looking shiny red. (Won't start RPM for another 2 weeks)

Last edited:
ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
interested in this.........

have you taken any other GH increasing supp before?
No, I have not unfortunately.

MY previous supplements include a bunch of different creatines, bcaa products, x-factor, activate, and e-bol.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Here are some beginning pictures. Every week, I will update the measurements and pictures.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang man, you got some huge arms, shoulders, and pecs, just need to work on the back man. I admit, that is where I slack too! Looking good none the less, you should make some signifcant changes with this cycle!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! I'm really interested in following this one because I will be starting a cycle containing IFG-2 in a couple weeks myself.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
interested to see how this goes. good luck bro

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Dang man, you got some huge arms, shoulders, and pecs, just need to work on the back man. I admit, that is where I slack too! Looking good none the less, you should make some signifcant changes with this cycle!
Yeah, man, I really want to focus on my back more. It's my weakest and most underdeveloped body part. On my next bulk, I'm going to try to dedicate an extra day to the back.

When I played football, the coaches never stressed working out our back, and I wasn't really introduced to bodybuilding at that time. Coaches stressed lots and lots of power cleans, squats, and bench. Hell, really those were all I needed back then...power cleans are amazing in football. But, now, I'm just going to bust my ass to get the "back" back where it should be.

And I appreciate it for everyone following along...always good for the motivation!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, man, I really want to focus on my back more. It's my weakest and most underdeveloped body part. On my next bulk, I'm going to try to dedicate an extra day to the back.

When I played football, the coaches never stressed working out our back, and I wasn't really introduced to bodybuilding at that time. Coaches stressed lots and lots of power cleans, squats, and bench. Hell, really those were all I needed back then...power cleans are amazing in football. But, now, I'm just going to bust my ass to get the "back" back where it should be.

And I appreciate it for everyone following along...always good for the motivation!
What position did you play?

I love cleans- they help a TON with track and football b/c they teach you how to generate force through correct body position.....

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
I played outside linebacker and tightend. I wasn't much of a tight end with my brick hands and would only come in during our two tight end sets for blocking. But, wow, there was nothing better than playing linebacker.

Yeah, man, the cleans were the best in quickness, speed, and gaining the extra explosion for tackling.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love cleans, and snatches (both kinds!;)). I was also a tightend, unfortunatly I never got to play because my coach would not p[lay me because I was a fat kid in HS, he said if I ever came in first for the 10 laps we had to do pre-practice he would start me. I was always last :(

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 2​

Weight:??

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil

Preworkout Supplement
1 scoop Green Magnitude
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #2 Legs/Abs

Leg Press
315 lbs x 6, 315 lbs x 6, 315 lbs x 6, 405 lbs x 3, 405 lbs x 3

SLDL
155 lbs x 6, 155 lbs x 6, 155 lbs x 6

Seated Calf Raises
145 lbs x 6, 145 lbs x 6, 145 lbs x 6

Leg Raises
BW x 10, BW x 10, BW x 10

Decline Weighted Sit-ups
25 lbs x 10, 25 lbs x 10

Thoughts and Comments
I know...a leg workout without squats..blasphemy. I tweaked my hip flexor 2 weeks ago, and I don't want to aggravate it by doing heavy weights with squats or front squats. I'm sticking to the heavy weight on the leg press for the time being.

Haven't noticed anything of the ordinary while being on IGF-2. Yes, it is day 2, but I'm just noting the effects of my body for the log. Sleep has been the same, and libido has been the same. I was unusually extremely sore in my chest, but the DOMS subsided after a couple hours of waking up.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
I love cleans, and snatches (both kinds!;)). I was also a tightend, unfortunatly I never got to play because my coach would not p[lay me because I was a fat kid in HS, he said if I ever came in first for the 10 laps we had to do pre-practice he would start me. I was always last :(
Damn, 10 laps before practice? Was that around the football field...because damn, jogging somewhere around 2 miles before football practice would be terrible.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ahs4n,

Sorry for being so late to the party! I'm excited to follow this log. Ask here or PM me if you have any issues or questions that I could help out with ;)

I'll tell you what man, you and I have a very similar build..... and I had the back development problems as well. It took me a couple years of hard work and focus.... but I've recovered somewhat nicely ;) I'll try to get pics up somewhere for you to see what I mean.

Suggestion: Superset some pullups with wide grip deadlifts.

Undercover back mass-builder combo.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Hey, man, thanks for the info. Yeah, I will def give you a holler if I need any help or need any info.

Man, that sounds interesting...wide grip deadlifts superset with pullups...I'm going to try that...that actually sounds fun.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I played outside linebacker and tightend. I wasn't much of a tight end with my brick hands and would only come in during our two tight end sets for blocking. But, wow, there was nothing better than playing linebacker.

Yeah, man, the cleans were the best in quickness, speed, and gaining the extra explosion for tackling.
started out at tight end- moved to receiver- I like flanker more than slot- more of a one on one game out there, rather than having to pick through zones off the slot :)

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
started out at tight end- moved to receiver- I like flanker more than slot- more of a one on one game out there, rather than having to pick through zones off the slot :)
Yeah, being a tightend, I liked my simple routes. Either a flag, drag, post, or just settling down for a screen pass

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 3 Off-Day​

Weight: 207

Diet
2800 Calories 40%p, 30%c, 30%f

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
1 scoop Green Magnitude

Thoughts and Comments
Everything is still going great. DOMS has been unusually more sore than I usually experience. Not complaining because DOMS is always a good feeling in my book.

Sleep, mood, libido has all been the same.

I'll do some cardio tonight. I haven't been posting the cardio because it's not really a routine...just sporadic whenever I get it done. Sometimes 45 min walk in the mornings, sometimes a quick 25 min jog, or even some hiit. I'll start including them in my daily postings if anyone wants it, though.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 4

Day 4​

Weight:206

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
5 g Creatine Monohydrate

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #3 Back/Biceps

Bent Over Barbell Rows
115 lbs x 6, 115 lbs x 6, 115 lbs x 6

Close Grip Lat Pulls
180 lbs x 6, 180 lbs x 6. 180 lbs x 6

Seated Cable Rows
100 lbs x 6, 100 lbs x 6, 100 lbs x 6

Wide Grip Lat Pulls
165 lbs x 5, 165 lbs x 5, 165 lbs x 5

Supinating Dumbbell Curls
40 lbs x 4/4, 40 lbs x 4/4, 40 lbs x 4/4

Thoughts and Comments
Pretty good intense workout. Strength is still going up even with the weight dropping. I ran out of Green Mag, so I'm using 5 g creatine mono in my PWO shake.

Anyway, DOMS is still been the same increased soreness the last couple of days. Really sore when I wake up and then it goes away. Libido and mood has been the same.

Sleep was amazing last night. I went a straight 9 and half hours without even waking up to go to the bathroom. I believe the IGF-2 is kicking in now.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good log setup bro.....
IGF-2 is an amazing sleep aid. And just think..... what better way to recover than a little REM sleep and memorable dreams?

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 5​

Weight:??

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
5g Creatine Monohydrate

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #4 Delts/Traps

Dumbbell Shoulder Press

Front Lateral Raises
20 lbs x 5, 20 lbs x 5, 20 lbs x 5

Side Lateral Raises

Dumbbell Shrugs
70 lbs x 5, 70 lbs x 5, 70 lbs x 5

Barbell Shrugs
205 lbs x 5, 205 lbs x 5, 205 lbs x 5

Dumbbell Wrist Curls
65 lbs x 5/5, 65 lbs x 5/5, 65 lbs x 5/5

Thoughts and Comments
Workout was pretty good. Intensity hasn't changed and strength is still the same.

Side effect wise..I haven't noticed anything out of the norm.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
werd

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
few more days and the strength gains will kick in! How's the libido? I get extra hard, and extra horny on IGF-2.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Ehh, so far I haven't noticed anything different in that department.

But, I am moving back to college on Sunday...so lol, I'll be able to report on how the libido has been. The ex wants to come over to my new apartment and "sleep over."

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O yea, you better teach her a lesson! :thumbsup:

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates...I've been moving to my college apartment...and I couldn't exactly have my diet spot on. I don't workout on the weekends anyway....but I feel worn out from moving desks, sofas, tvs, chairs from my house and then up 3 cases of stairs in an apartment. I might have to skip my workout today because my entire body is sore from head to toe, and I really need a rest day.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 8​

Weight: 205

Diet
??

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
5 g Creatine

Thoughts and Comments

Haven't really felt anything different the past couple of days. My diet hasn't been perfect but I have been doing so much work that I could afford to cheat.

I took today off, and I'm going to head strong into the gym tomorrow.

Side effect wise, everything has been normal...even the sleep(no insane dreams or deep sleep the past couple of days). Basically, I haven't had any sides at all.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 9​

Weight:205

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
5g Creatine Mono

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #5 Chest/Triceps

Barbell Bench
235 lbs x 5, 235 lbs x 5, 235 lbs x 5

Dumbbell Incline Press

Dips
BW x 6, BW x 6, BW x 6

Tricep Extensions

Close Grip Bench Press

Thoughts Comments
Strength is still the same from the last workout. But, I feel good about that because of how this weekend went. I'm back on track with my diet again.

I still not getting any side effects. Sleep hasn't been any deeper or anything

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Yes, sir. I have my CC and PB and then wait 30 min and take the IGF-2

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 10​

Weight:205

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
5g Creatine Monohydrate

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #6 Legs/Calves/Abs

Squats
265 lbs x 5, 265 lbs x 5, 265 lbs x 5

Front Squats
155 lbs x 5, 155 lbs x 5, 155 lbs x 5

Hack Squats
155 lbs x 5, 155 lbs x 5, 155 lbs x 5

Calf Raises
125 lbs x 8, 125 lbs x 8, 125 lbs x 8, 125 lbs x 8

Leg Raises
BW x 10, BW x 10

Weighted Decline Sit-ups
25 lbs x 10, 25 lbs x 10, 25 lbs x 10

Thoughts and Comments
Great workout. I was back in my gym at the college rec center. It felt awesome being back and having the machines that I'm used to. Also, felt great hitting the squats, front and hack squats. Overall great workout.

Side effect wise...not libido or mood differences. But, I had a much better sleep tonight. It was deep and I didn't wake up at all and got a great 9 hours. This was much different then the past couple of days.

Also, I really feel that I'm looking leaner. I know I promised measurements, but I've been real busy with school, having to get books, and dealing with fraternity stuff. I'll def get measurements this weekend and try my hardest for pictures.

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 11​

Weight:204

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
5 g Creatine Monohydrate

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #7 Back/Biceps

Close Grip Lat Pulls
150 lbs x 5, 150 lbs x 5, 150 lbs x 5

Bent Over Barbell Rows
115 lbs x 6, 115 lbs x 6, 115 lbs x 6

Wide Grip Lat Pulls
120 lbs x 5, 120 lbs x 5, 120 lbs x 5

Seated Cable Rows
100 lbs x 5, 100 lbs x 5, 100 lbs x 5

Supinating Dumbbell Curls
40 lbs x 5/5, 40 lbs x 5/5, 40 lbs x 5/5

Thoughts and Comments

DOMS was pretty intense today. I'm still sore today.

Sleep was nice and deep and I'm finally feeling the increase in the libido now.

Also, I'd like to note that I'm doing different machines in college which is why my lat pulls and close grips were lower. I'm actually getting stronger while on a calorie deficit. I got some extra reps on the dumbbell curls. I know its not much...but I always get weaker on a cut...and this is good!

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 12​

Weight:203

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
5g Creatine Monohydrate

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #8 Shoulders/Traps

Shoulder Press
135 lbs x 5, 135 lbs x 5, 140 lbs x 5

Front Lateral Raises

Side Lateral Raises

Dumbbell Shrugs
75 lbs x 5, 75 lbs x 5, 75 lbs x 5

Barbell Shrugs
225 lbs x 5, 225 lbs x 5, 225 lbs x 5

Thoughts and Comments
Good workout. I added an extra 5 lbs to the shoulder press and it didn’t feel hard at all. Weight is dropping real fast and I’ve stopped doing cardio that often. I’ve stopped my treadmill sessions that were 4-5 times a week and now I just walk to class. I think maybe the IGF-2 is working and increasing the metabolic rate.

Libido and sleep has been great.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12​

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
5g Creatine Monohydrate

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #8 Shoulders/Traps

Shoulder Press
135 lbs x 5, 135 lbs x 5, 140 lbs x 5

Front Lateral Raises

Side Lateral Raises

Dumbbell Shrugs
75 lbs x 5, 75 lbs x 5, 75 lbs x 5

Barbell Shrugs
225 lbs x 5, 225 lbs x 5, 225 lbs x 5

Thoughts and Comments
Good workout. I added an extra 5 lbs to the shoulder press and it didn’t feel hard at all. Weight is dropping real fast and I’ve stopped doing cardio that often. I’ve stopped my treadmill sessions that were 4-5 times a week and now I just walk to class. I think maybe the IGF-2 is working and increasing the metabolic rate.

Libido and sleep has been great.

Great news! I noticed the same thing with IGF-2, I ate a bit more, but still leaned out! Gets better with time too!

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 13 and 14 Offdays​

Weight: 203

Diet
2800 calories both days
40/30/30

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
1 Eco-Green
6 g Fishoil
5 g Creatine

Thoughts and Comments

Libido got insane over the weekend. I'm really feeling the effects these days. Sleep has been pretty great too. I'm getting deep sleep and feeling refreshed after 8-9 hours.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Plenty of college girls around to put that IGF-2 to good use? lol

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 15​

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
3 RPM
1 Eco-Green
5g Creatine Mono
6g Fish oil

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #9 Chest/Triceps

Barbell Bench
240 lbs x 5, 240 lbs x 5, 240 lbs x 4

Dumbbell Incline Press

Dips
BW x 6, BW x 6, BW x 6

Tricep Extensions

Close Grip Bench Press

Thoughts Comments
HOLY **** STRENGTH WAS NICE TODAY. Bench was great...but the incline bench was when I was warming up and I was like this was light. I thought let me go with the 70 lb dumbbells and I took it with ease. I think I could even go with 80 lb dumbbells next workout. Oh yeah..today was the first day of RPM!

Libido is great. Yes, I did in fact take advantage of that stuff with a band party on saturday. Let's just say I brought my A game ;)

ahs4n

ahs4n

Awards
Day 16​

Weight:201

Diet
2900 Calories 40%p, 35%c, 25%f

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
3 RPM
1 Eco-Green
6g Fishoil
5g Creatine Monohydrate

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #10 Legs/Calves/Abs

Squats
275 lbs x 5, 275 lbs x 5, 275 lbs x 5

Front Squats

SLDL's

Calf Raises
130 lbs x 6, 130 lbs x 6, 130 lbs x 6, 130 lbs x 6

Leg Raises
BW x 10, BW x 10, BW x 10

Weighted Decline Sit-ups
25 lbs x 10, 25 lbs x 10, 25 lbs x 10

Thoughts and Comments
Heck yeah, strength is rising and feels awesome. This feels nothing like cutting and I'm dropping weight and gaining strength. INCREDIBLE! I haven't gotten any increased vasularity or pumps from the RPM, but I don't think RPM is supposed to do that anyway. Nor am I looking for that. My workouts are just like on another level that I can't describe.

The weight is dropping a little bit too fast, and I think I'm going to go for 2900 calories. Any suggestions from the reps?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with 2900 and monitor some measurements and visuals. Some pics and measures will be your best bet to gauge progress. Sounds like you're doing great man!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 15​

Diet

Supplementation

Supplements Taken
9 IGF-2
3 RPM
1 Eco-Green
5g Creatine Mono
6g Fish oil

Preworkout Supplement
10 g BCAA
1 scoop Purple Wraath

Workout #9 Chest/Triceps

Barbell Bench
240 lbs x 5, 240 lbs x 5, 240 lbs x 4

Dumbbell Incline Press

Dips
BW x 6, BW x 6, BW x 6

Tricep Extensions

Close Grip Bench Press

Thoughts Comments
HOLY **** STRENGTH WAS NICE TODAY. Bench was great...but the incline bench was when I was warming up and I was like this was light. I thought let me go with the 70 lb dumbbells and I took it with ease. I think I could even go with 80 lb dumbbells next workout. Oh yeah..today was the first day of RPM!

Libido is great. Yes, I did in fact take advantage of that stuff with a band party on saturday. Let's just say I brought my A game ;)
Yeah- RPM/IGF-2 stack real well together for libido :)