The good the bad and the Zombie-Overkill supplementation random conversation. . .

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Zombie, how is the sleep going? any verdict yet?
    no veredict yet. I been playing around with dosages. I did had great sleep when IGF-2 kicked in. i dont know if i have to wait for lipotrophin-pm a week or more to kick in.

2. How is my favorite Z?
    •   

3. yea, stick with what works for now man, save the Lipo for another cycle.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    How is my favorite Z?
    fine thank you. How are you and matt?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    yea, stick with what works for now man, save the Lipo for another cycle.
    i might test it for a longer time to see how it goes .

5. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    fine thank you. How are you and matt?

i might test it for a longer time to see how it goes .
    Why fine..thank you..lol

6. ahh boyz, now get a room!

7. lol no boys here

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    ahh boyz, now get a room!
    CRADER IS A WOMAN!

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    CRADER IS A WOMAN!
    Lol Mace, they never get it

10. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Lol Mace, they never get it
    well since your avi didn't help too many out...maybe now they'll get it with your sig!

11. i got today my stuff from NP

i just took 1.6 g of GMS i wasted some cause i put some on water and that shiet is like wax so id dint disolve so i took what i could and put it on my moung and swallow
    I also took 4 caps of Neovar, 3 IGF-2 and 1 AnabolicPump

this is going to be my preworkout shake

30g WMS 5.4 g Leucine

im going to do the same post work out

12. So how you liking the IGF-2 Zombie? Hope everything is going great for one of my fav post whores!

Crader, I'm sorry, should have seen that. come a little closer I will give you a kiss to make up!

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    So how you liking the IGF-2 Zombie? Hope everything is going great for one of my fav post whores!

Crader, I'm sorry, should have seen that. come a little closer I will give you a kiss to make up!
    i like it alot , too bad im almost running out. i still have plente of Neovar. And this last few days that i been on my wms-Leucine mix it has been great. I have never used leucine other than the one on protein. Now that im dosing 5.8 gr pre and post along with wms i have noticed agreat improvement. I started taking that mix the day i have the most dificult workout Back/leg. i usually workout each bodypart once a week, so every time i do back/leg im sore like for 4 days and the first 2 days i can barely walk. but now im was sore the next day but i was able to walk with out any other disconfort than been sore

14. Looks like my 2 months is a solid bet..........

15. So Z what do you recommend for sleep so far? One that leaves you awake the next day with out risidual grogginess?

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    So how you liking the IGF-2 Zombie? Hope everything is going great for one of my fav post whores!

AWWW xoxo

17. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    So Z what do you recommend for sleep so far? One that leaves you awake the next day with out risidual grogginess?
    IGF-2 hands down.

Lipotrophin-PM i have it on hold since it didnt do much like IGF-2 but it could be cause im using so many supps. I have a few days left of IGF-2 i already runned out of MassFX im almost running out of Retain 2. So next week im going to be running Neovar alone with my pre/post workout meal (60g wms/5.8g Leucine per serving) then im ight add the Lipotrophin-PM to test it as a sleep aid.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i was checking my NP Order status and ****ing Fedex hasnt moved my packeage since the 23rd

i cant wait to get my bloodwork results tomorrow
    where you go to get your bloodw n how much does it cost?

19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    where you go to get your bloodw n how much does it cost?
    http://j2labs.com/ they have one of their office here. Those guys sucks. Well the guys thats incharge of the Nogales office doesnt know ****. I took him a sample of the test that i wanted and he said those were the tests that were going to perform, i paid 45 dlls and it was the wrong test ofter that 1 week later i went and ask for a lipids/tryglycerids cholesterol test that costme 55 dlls. Next time that i need to get blood work im going to call the main office and ask them to tell the dumb**** how to fill out the apllication for my sample.

Im going to use this post also to pimp my thread to win AppNut products AppliedNutriceuticals Xperiences, results, ideas, suggestions etc.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I have a few days left of IGF-2 i already runned out of MassFX im almost running out of Retain 2.
    so walk across the street and get some real stuff?

21. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    so walk across the street and get some real stuff?
    i been tempted alot of times. Theres alot of "Farmacias" just crossing the border

22. I just go there for the parrots and tequila

23. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i been tempted alot of times. Theres alot of "Farmacias" just crossing the border
    mejeco? for IGF??? boy you need to pm me...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SERMS: Good or Bad on the Lipids?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2015, 01:55 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 08:44 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 11:59 AM