incarnate log

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After 4th of july etc and all this week. Prepare to see my log of incarnate. I just have things to finish up this week like picking up my mom from the airport thursday and tomorrow is 4th of july so things got hectic. Look for pictures too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may need to buy hooks or get some donated. I loose my grip to easily when doing shoulder shrugs. Also I lost my ipod shuffle which is upsetting so maybe a iphone will have to do. I will see.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding product. You're going to like the constant progress as far as weight and/or reps go. I reviewed it over at BN and really have enjoyed the effects.

Will you be running it solo or stacking w/ creatine, etc?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't believe in creatine to much as my physique workout maxmizer naturally increase my creatine production. Just my regular protein vitamins that i take normally and all I am doing is adding this to my program to see. Nothing else has changed. Diet same etc. Only thing different is adding incranate and rest ad.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Took this yesterday at my other home. I am melanotan twoed out. I will take pictures every 3-4 weeks. If I can I will do a 8 week cycle.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in creatine to much as my physique workout maxmizer naturally increase my creatine production. Just my regular protein vitamins that i take normally and all I am doing is adding this to my program to see. Nothing else has changed. Diet same etc. Only thing different is adding incranate and rest ad.
I'd still add a supplemental creatine source to maximize the effect of the beta-alanine. Supplemental creatine is probably the single most proven supplement we have to work with and is so inexpensive that I consider it a staple in my own regimen.

Other products might assist the body in producing it's own suply, but I don't think it'd be on a par w/ actually supplementing creatine, itself. Many studies on beta-alanine note that when you take it with creatine the effects are enhanced.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not logging creatine. I am logging incarnate and rest ad. If you want to see a log for creatine and beta-alanine thats a whole nother log for a nother day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I am low on bcaa's but I should get my bottles in. Again I am only adding incarnate and rest md. Just to set the record straight I have always used bcaa's. Also I am low on protein so I ordered more physique nothing new. Just stocking up. I will get some rest now as I need my 8 hours of sleep. Do you think I should go with 8 or 8.5 hours of sleep.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
So I am low on bcaa's but I should get my bottles in. Again I am only adding incarnate and rest md. Just to set the record straight I have always used bcaa's. Also I am low on protein so I ordered more physique nothing new. Just stocking up. I will get some rest now as I need my 8 hours of sleep. Do you think I should go with 8 or 8.5 hours of sleep.
An extra 30 mins. of sleep can only help recovery. I say get the extra sleep if you're able to.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jwI-B7QLUt0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jwI-B7QLUt0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

So day one. I took it 45-60 min before working out. 30 min in to my work out I puked it all up. I will try again tomorrow. The 3 caps just did not break down. Any suggestions? I am thinking maybe break up the caps and drink it.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking w/ that and what had you eaten before it, etc? I hadn't encountered that issue w/ Incarnate.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwI-B7QLUt0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

18 ounces the size of a large monster drink. I had a protein shake a hour before but that did not puke up. I only puked up water and 3 caps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dont let that discourage you. might try taking it with protein first couple of times till you get used to it. sounds like you're not a big supp junkie like a lot of us on here are. body just needs to adjust to something new. good luck.:cool:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will do it again tomorrow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do I do. I mean Im trying to load with BA in my system more and Im punking it up. I will figure it out. maybe more cold water?

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad,

Here's some food for thought rooted from a very common sense, "simple minded" (if it makes you feel smarter calling it that) point of view.

The body, for the most part, knows what's beneficial and what's detrimental to it - for the most part. We're born perfect - as far as the way our body's clockwork is concerned - and as we continue to grow throughout the years and years of poor dieting, consuming harmful substances (whether it be drug usage or even medications, low quality food) will weaken the body's ability to be able to excrete waste, toxins, etc. effectively. It's funny how they recommend not to give babies dairy milk yet we drink it when we get older. What's the difference between when we're infants and when we're adults: it takes longer for the negative effects to set in?

Anyways, back on topic....throwing up might be something that the body is capable of doing but that doesn't make a "normal bodily function" like breathing or urinating. If you're throwing up, that's the body's [very simple] way of saying "What are you giving me? I don't want this waste?" That says a lot about whatever it is you're taking, whether some may want to admit it or not. Another thing, the body is an amazing thing - sometimes for the worse. If you accustom yourself to only eating wholesome foods - foods with some actual nutritional value to them that your body can actually replenish and invigorate itself with - you'll see that even the "occasional" or "once in a blue moon" consumption of nutritionally deficient or inferior foods will throw your body out of wack. In other words, if you just finished eating a piece of ice cream cake from Carvel and that's not something you normally do, you're going to feel the effects as far as your sudden trip to the bathroom goes.

I don't think it's a very sensible idea to make your body "adjust" or "adhere to new standards" as far as what you're putting in it goes. Having taken supplements in the past as nothing to do with it. It's all about what types of supplements you've taken in the past and of what quality they were. If I'm going to be regurgitating something that is going to be considered a "dietary supplement" which therefore, should be helping me out, I think I'll pass on the "help". Something that's supposed to be helping me wouldn't be getting rejected by my body. The body wasn't created incomplete nor was it created by an uneducated individual. I would listen to my body and keep things simple: if your body is rejecting something, don't continue to force your body into doing something it knows isn't going to benefit it. It's hard to conceive the concept that something that is supposed to be good for you would create an adverse effect on your body.

Sell me on something else, but not on that concept. I wish you the very best and I hope the future holds a little more light for you than regurgitating a dietary supplement. :nutkick:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as simpled minded as that perspective might have been, it's probably more sensible than any "scientific explanation" or "reasoning" anyone might have to offer in defense to the effects the incarnate had on me. I will continue to use it but if I keep huck chucking I will have to put this log to a stop for incarnate but will still use rest ad. I did not have to much problems from rest md which i started last night

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PAL is a stand up company, and incarnate is quality product. that being said, you could be having an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. it might be best to discontinue this product. no product, as good as it might be is going to work for every user. danny is right, your body is talking to you. best of luck,t.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am going to try to drink more water today and even use it 10 more minutes earlier. I see dannys point of view but also I want to commit to this log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive taken it with meals. it takes about 2 weeks for carnosine levels to build up, so dose timing isnt that important. try taking it with a meal 2 hours pre workout. then with post workout shake or meal. what ever you decide, good luck,t.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I would try to do the Incarnate w/ JUST water, as opposed to w/ any other formula or protein. That would eliminate all other variables and let you know if it were something else causing the stomach upset or if Incarnate just isn't agreeing with you.

It's an awesome product, so hopefully it was just a bad mix of ingredients in your stomach. Good luck.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only thing I puked was the 3 white caps and water. If it was other foods or supps like protein, why did I not puke those up too?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im bout to take my 3 servings and than drink lots of water. I have not had any thing in the last 45 mins.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well so far its been about 20 min. I am just watching some tv surfing the web to make sure its in my system. I should be working out at like 2-2:30 ish.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Well so far its been about 20 min. I am just watching some tv surfing the web to make sure its in my system. I should be working out at like 2-2:30 ish.
Good to hear. By this time, the caps have prob. already dissolved and are on their way to being absorbed. If you were using it w/ a pre workout supp before it may have been caffeine making your stomach a little jumpy or something. in any case, it sounds like you eliminated whatever was causing tha prob and you're good to go. Have a good workout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear. By this time, the caps have prob. already dissolved and are on their way to being absorbed. If you were using it w/ a pre workout supp before it may have been caffeine making your stomach a little jumpy or something. in any case, it sounds like you eliminated whatever was causing tha prob and you're good to go. Have a good workout.

Well 2 out of 3 caps came up but at least its not all 3 like yesterday. I will write more in a few food time.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Danny go away.
animalkrack3r,

I would appreciate it if you refrained from posting in my log. I have seen your activity on other boards, especially those involved directly with dannyboy9. You have an evident personal problem with dannyboy and it is obvious in the posts you make vs. dannyboy. The rest of your posts on these boards serve with much irrelevance and idiocracy, to put it nicely, and I would like to keep this log simple and clean. If you're intention is to take up space and make useless posts, please take your business to another board. Dannyboy made an excellent and very sensible point, as I mentioned and in return you made an irrelevant and pointless post, yet again. Let's review, I'm asking you to refrain from posting in my log considering that I have nothing but good intentions for both you and the integrity of the log.

Thank you and I hope you can respect my request.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever had an issue w/ thowing up any other capsules or tabs in the past? re you taking anything else at all at the same time as the Incarnate? Have you ever used either cissus or beta-alanine by themselves before?

I'm trying to narrow down where the problem may be coming from. I've thrown up trying to choke down too many things at once, but never on a consistant basis like this. What about food? Do you have what you might consider a weak stomach?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today I did back. It was not bad. Dead lifts I started to curl my back again which I need to not do. I felt today was a good day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never with food. Never with Shaklee products like physique etc. All Shaklee products break down with in 10 minutes so I never felt sick or never feel sick taking there stuf. Usually any thing not natural I feel sick. I took intraxcell logged it with out a problem of throwing up. Felt sick but I got over it. Today I will do chest and abs.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Never with food. Never with Shaklee products like physique etc. All Shaklee products break down with in 10 minutes so I never felt sick or never feel sick taking there stuf. Usually any thing not natural I feel sick. I took intraxcell logged it with out a problem of throwing up. Felt sick but I got over it. Today I will do chest and abs.
are you still having issues with incarnate.. you might not react well to a 20% extract of cissus..not sure what else it could be!!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point. 20% is like 4 times the normal cissus concentration you see out there. I remember finding that while I was researching cissus before logging Incarnate.

I was pretty impressed w/ the higher concentration, but it never made me sick. I guess it could have that effect on sonme ppl, thpugh. Everyone is different as far as what their body will tolerate.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest was today and I got it under 30 min. Incline was harder as I was using a rack with the incline really higher up which was new to me. Different gym. Over all I felt great. Starting next week I will show some stats with weights etc. This week I am just getting in the grove with the product. Tomorrow is traps and abs again. Fri legs.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
are you still having issues with incarnate.. you might not react well to a 20% extract of cissus..not sure what else it could be!!
i haven't thrown up anything since i began my stack of Incarnate, mass fx/ hx2/ r2, though i have been having a pretty continuous case of the runs, which implies that something isn't agreeing with me. could this be attributable then to the cissus extract in the Incarnate? initially i had speculated it might be the combination of fx and hx2, though nobody seems to experience stomach problems while on those.

is this situation common for most with this product? if so, how long til it goes away?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure. I will still use the product and keep you informed. I will stay in the present and take it day by day.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
regardless, im hopin that it's just the initial process of my body adapting to the cissus. if it persists i'll have to lower the dose per day. i'd really hate to discontinue use of the product, but i really don't feel that's necessary. could be that i'm overdosing, but 4 caps does enhance the effectiveness. incidentally it also enhances the side effects :frustrate

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read what Danny posted. If your body is not likeing it that means something.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did traps military press etc. Not bad. Felt sick but did not throw up. I did not get a good grip for my shoulder shrugs. I forgot my straps today. I did 80. I will eventually get up to 110.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
bear in mind that i am dosing 4 caps twice daily
The recommended dose is 3 caps 2X daily, so the extra 2 caps per day could be the culprit for the runs. I've been on the standard dose for several months and haven't had any of these sides you guys are reporting (nausea, voliting, runs, etc.).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is leg day. I will keep you posted.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have only been doing 3 since If I did 6. 3 two times a day id be out by day 15. They did say if I needed more for the log they may think about it. So if they allow me to dose 3 before and 3 after as directed I am willing to do it 8 weeks. As they said it takes up to 8 weeks to build up in the system.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did the tanning bed last night and my ass is red. :( Well time to eat all weekend long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks in you should be getting some good results, if not before then.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Puked up alll my chicken soup yesterday. I was fine that night and ate a large pizza to put back the calories i threw up. Today just had oj muffins etc good size lunch dinner and a late night cheese casadeia how ever you spell it. Tomorrow back to the gym. I will go with 3 pre and 3 post.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
You said you normally don't have any stomach issues. You sure you don't have some sort of stomach bug or something, w/ all the vomiting lately?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OKAY SO TODAY arms biceps triceps and forarms.

5 sets of bis 5 sets of tris and 5 sets of for.

barbell curl 65.
dumbell curl 25.
cable curl 95.
tricep press down 75
over head extension 45.
for arm bar bell 100.
dumbell 70.

I am now doubleing the dosage 3 before and 3 after.

Today I did not throw up but I am consuming less calories so what I am doing instead is increasing my protein intake in return.