incarnate log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Today arms. Triceps and biceps.

2 sets of barbell curls. 70 at 6 reps.
    2 sets of dumbell curls. 25 since the 30lbs are stolen from the gym. 6 reps.
    1 set of the 45 each arm machine curl thinggy. 6 reps.
    tricept extention 35 6 reps 2 sets
    cable pull down 75 6 reps 2 sets.
    1 cable pull up from the back 50 1 sep 6 reps.

I felt sluggish at 1st tired as heck than i picked it up at the end.

2. My next goal for holding my breath under water is 2 min and 13 seconds.
    Any tricks you can suggest?
    •   

3. Hyperventilate yourself to supersaturate oxygen and rid as much CO2 your holding as possible.

4. Did back today. Dead lift 35x6+2.5+2.5 +bar. 2 sets 6 reps
    Cable pull down 120 1 set 6 reps
    cable row 100 2 sets 6 reps.

Awesome work out today.

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    My next goal for holding my breath under water is 2 min and 13 seconds.
    Any tricks you can suggest?
    suck in air til your lungs are full... then suck in more.. then more, then more... i was watching somethign on guys who free dive to rediculous depths, and this is what they do to increase their lung capacity...

it comes down mostly to a mental game
    •   

6. Leg day.

Squats 50x2+bar(45) 2 sets at 6 reps
    Leg press 45x6+25x2 ---- 2 sets 6 reps
    leg curl thinggy 90 again 1 set 6 reps
    sitting leg curl 150 1 set 6 reps.

No calves. Did not have enough timew today.

Dang. I think I had lots of energy today. Cool deal.

7. dumbbell press 40--- 2 times 6 reps
    Military press 17.5x2+ bar (45) 2 times 6 reps
    side lateral 25 1 time 6 reps
    Shurgs 90 2 times 10 reps.

8. Bench and abs. Tried my hooks today I bought yesterday.

Benched 150 2 sets 6 reps
    Incline 100 2 sets 6 reps
    Decline 45x3 1 set 6 reps
    Crucnhes resistance cable 10 reps incline.
    Cable crunch with hooks 140 10 reps 2 sets
    cable machine 70 2 sets 10 reps.

Felt awesome today. Had a great work out. I am loving the incarnate.

Rest A.D I feel relaxed. Maybe that is what you are supposed to feel? See ya food time.

9. Held my breath under water today 2 min and 30 seconds.

10. Took today. Tell me if I look more cut?

11. Barbell curl 2 sets 6 reps 75lbs
    dumb bell curl 2 sets 6 reps 40lbs
    cable curl each arm 50 each so 100 lbs total 2 sets 6 reps.
    Cable pull down 75 or what ever the weight is 2 sets 6 reps
    tricept overhead extention 40 lbs 2 sets 6 reps
    weighted push ups 2 sets 70lbs on back 6 sets on a ball.
    wrist curls bar bell 45x3 1 set 10 reps
    Single dumb bell wrist curl 70 2 sets 10 reps.

Felt great today. Felt like it would come up but I drank more water so I was good to go.

Will take pictures in 5 days.

12. Cable row 100 1 set 6 reps
    Cable pull down 90 2 sets 6 reps
    Dead lift 35x6+20+bar. 2 sets 6 reps
    back push thinggy on the machine 100. 1 set 6 reps.

Hooks helped with the dead lifts big time. No slippage.

13. Today I am doing legs. Bout to have a pizza than my shake than my 3 caps. Keep you updated yo.

14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Today I am doing legs. Bout to have a pizza than my shake than my 3 caps. Keep you updated yo.
    pizza and a shake?..haha..

have a good workout bro

15. Home made pizza from scratch with 30 grams of protein. I have this non taste baking protein and I add like 1 serving which has 14 grams of protein in it. Man was it good. G2G gym time. I have a massive headach and the weather stinks. I will post my work out in a few hours.

16. damn homemade pizza, thats far too much work for me, but bring me some ill try it!.

17. Legs

Squats 55x2+bar 2sets 6 reps deep squats
    Leg Press 45x6+ 30x2 2 sets 6 reps
    Leg curl 100 1 set 6 reps
    Leg thing 150 1 set 6 reps.

We did not have time to do calves. I got in 2 sets at 10 reps. Felt great. Had the headache but pulled threw in the clutch and got a good work out.

18. Shoulder shurgs I was able to do 110 10 reps 3 sets. Hooks help a lot.
    Military press 25 on each side 6 reps 3 sets.
    Barbell press 45 2 sets 6 reps.

Side laterals 25 1 set 6 reps.

Awesome day today. I am going on a business trip and hotels.com is being a not nice company to me and I was stuck on the phone for over 60 min yesterday just to speak to a super visor which btw they did not even help me out at all.

19. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Home made pizza from scratch with 30 grams of protein. I have this non taste baking protein and I add like 1 serving which has 14 grams of protein in it. Man was it good. G2G gym time. I have a massive headach and the weather stinks. I will post my work out in a few hours.
    Not a bad idea at all!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Not a bad idea at all!
    The nice thing is the amino acids are able to stand heat with out loosing its structure so It is really a nice feature which I have not found with any other protein not to mention there is no flavor so you can really bake any thing with it. It is a awesome way to eat sorta unhealthy but not really. As the cheese has a higher fat content but than I have enough protein to make up for it. You only put enough to get a good texture for it. I have baked cookies with it and each cookie had like 5 grams of protein + what ever the raw materials have like eggs etc milk and people could not taste the difference and loved it. I think its a awesome idea like sliced bread lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    The nice thing is the amino acids are able to stand heat with out loosing its structure so It is really a nice feature which I have not found with any other protein not to mention there is no flavor so you can really bake any thing with it. It is a awesome way to eat sorta unhealthy but not really. As the cheese has a higher fat content but than I have enough protein to make up for it. You only put enough to get a good texture for it. I have baked cookies with it and each cookie had like 5 grams of protein + what ever the raw materials have like eggs etc milk and people could not taste the difference and loved it. I think its a awesome idea like sliced bread lol.
    haha yea i completely agree...

personally i think higher fat days are ok here and there... especially with cheeses and dairy that have other nutritional benefits to them. so if you have homemade pizza spiked with protein.. then suddenly 1 slice has enough protein/carbs/fat for a meal without having to splurge for 2-3 slices adn up the carbs and fat..

i like to load my pizza / other meals with a minced up assortment of veggies and other items that are less carb dense/ high in fiber.. helps out a lot

22. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    haha yea i completely agree...

personally i think higher fat days are ok here and there... especially with cheeses and dairy that have other nutritional benefits to them. so if you have homemade pizza spiked with protein.. then suddenly 1 slice has enough protein/carbs/fat for a meal without having to splurge for 2-3 slices adn up the carbs and fat..

i like to load my pizza / other meals with a minced up assortment of veggies and other items that are less carb dense/ high in fiber.. helps out a lot

I have one of those Presto Pizzazz pizza makers, myself. I get the whole wheat crust from Wal-Mart, then load it up w/ green peppers, onions, turkey pepperoni, lowfat cheese, etc. Good stuff!

23. Been on business trip for this week so I have been using books etc bags as weights. I will start back up this sunday. Keep you in the loop, oh also since I feel great with it I would love to do another 4 weeks and even possibly rest A.D since I am starting to feel its results and it is starting to shine. I am learning a lot. There are new published studies comming out that I am learning about etc.

24. Barbell curl 2 sets 6 reps 75lbs
    dumb bell hammer curl 2 sets 6 reps 45lbs
    cable curl each arm 35 each total 2 sets 6 reps.
    Cable pull down 75 or what ever the weight is 2 sets 6 reps
    tricept overhead extention 45 lbs 2 sets 6 reps
    Did not have to much time today and the gym was jam packed but awesome work out.

25. I have a weeks worth of incarnate left so If possible I would love for a nother bottle to be sent out. I feel like I am at my prime with incarnate. I will keep you updated.

26. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I have a weeks worth of incarnate left so If possible I would love for a nother bottle to be sent out. I feel like I am at my prime with incarnate. I will keep you updated.
    Incarnate is def. great for making you feel a lot more endurance and just seems to make hard workouts easier. Great product. I'm glad to see it's worked for you as well as it has for me.

27. Did back and chest today.

Benched 150 2 sets 6 reps.
    Incline barbell 2 times 45 each arm 6 reps.
    Decline 50 each arm with barbell 2 times very hard using stabilizing muscle.
    Cable pull down 96 1 set 6 reps
    cable row 100 2 sets 6 reps
    dead lift not so great today. 275 2 sets 6 reps. I did not go all the way down.

28. Shoulder shurgs 12 sets 3 reps 110
    dumbell press 6 sets 2 reps 50
    militar press 25 each side 2 sets 6 reps
    side lateral 1 set 25 pounds 6 reps.
    Today was a great day. Good feeling. Loved my work out. Bath and shake time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Smeton's Incarnate Log by Palo Alto Labz
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 01:11 PM
  2. RPM/kreaceps XS/Incarnate log
    By johnyq in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:56 PM