incarnate log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Have you ever had an issue w/ thowing up any other capsules or tabs in the past? re you taking anything else at all at the same time as the Incarnate? Have you ever used either cissus or beta-alanine by themselves before?

I'm trying to narrow down where the problem may be coming from. I've thrown up trying to choke down too many things at once, but never on a consistant basis like this. What about food? Do you have what you might consider a weak stomach?

2. So today I did back. It was not bad. Dead lifts I started to curl my back again which I need to not do. I felt today was a good day.
    •   

3. Never with food. Never with Shaklee products like physique etc. All Shaklee products break down with in 10 minutes so I never felt sick or never feel sick taking there stuf. Usually any thing not natural I feel sick. I took intraxcell logged it with out a problem of throwing up. Felt sick but I got over it. Today I will do chest and abs.

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Never with food. Never with Shaklee products like physique etc. All Shaklee products break down with in 10 minutes so I never felt sick or never feel sick taking there stuf. Usually any thing not natural I feel sick. I took intraxcell logged it with out a problem of throwing up. Felt sick but I got over it. Today I will do chest and abs.
    are you still having issues with incarnate.. you might not react well to a 20% extract of cissus..not sure what else it could be!!

5. That's a good point. 20% is like 4 times the normal cissus concentration you see out there. I remember finding that while I was researching cissus before logging Incarnate.

I was pretty impressed w/ the higher concentration, but it never made me sick. I guess it could have that effect on sonme ppl, thpugh. Everyone is different as far as what their body will tolerate.
    •   

6. Chest was today and I got it under 30 min. Incline was harder as I was using a rack with the incline really higher up which was new to me. Different gym. Over all I felt great. Starting next week I will show some stats with weights etc. This week I am just getting in the grove with the product. Tomorrow is traps and abs again. Fri legs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    are you still having issues with incarnate.. you might not react well to a 20% extract of cissus..not sure what else it could be!!
    i haven't thrown up anything since i began my stack of Incarnate, mass fx/ hx2/ r2, though i have been having a pretty continuous case of the runs, which implies that something isn't agreeing with me. could this be attributable then to the cissus extract in the Incarnate? initially i had speculated it might be the combination of fx and hx2, though nobody seems to experience stomach problems while on those.

is this situation common for most with this product? if so, how long til it goes away?

8. bear in mind that i am dosing 4 caps twice daily

9. Not sure. I will still use the product and keep you informed. I will stay in the present and take it day by day.

10. regardless, im hopin that it's just the initial process of my body adapting to the cissus. if it persists i'll have to lower the dose per day. i'd really hate to discontinue use of the product, but i really don't feel that's necessary. could be that i'm overdosing, but 4 caps does enhance the effectiveness. incidentally it also enhances the side effects

11. Read what Danny posted. If your body is not likeing it that means something.

12. Did traps military press etc. Not bad. Felt sick but did not throw up. I did not get a good grip for my shoulder shrugs. I forgot my straps today. I did 80. I will eventually get up to 110.

13. Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    bear in mind that i am dosing 4 caps twice daily
    The recommended dose is 3 caps 2X daily, so the extra 2 caps per day could be the culprit for the runs. I've been on the standard dose for several months and haven't had any of these sides you guys are reporting (nausea, voliting, runs, etc.).

14. Today is leg day. I will keep you posted.

15. I have only been doing 3 since If I did 6. 3 two times a day id be out by day 15. They did say if I needed more for the log they may think about it. So if they allow me to dose 3 before and 3 after as directed I am willing to do it 8 weeks. As they said it takes up to 8 weeks to build up in the system.

16. I did the tanning bed last night and my ass is red. Well time to eat all weekend long.

17. 3 weeks in you should be getting some good results, if not before then.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

18. Puked up alll my chicken soup yesterday. I was fine that night and ate a large pizza to put back the calories i threw up. Today just had oj muffins etc good size lunch dinner and a late night cheese casadeia how ever you spell it. Tomorrow back to the gym. I will go with 3 pre and 3 post.

19. You said you normally don't have any stomach issues. You sure you don't have some sort of stomach bug or something, w/ all the vomiting lately?

20. OKAY SO TODAY arms biceps triceps and forarms.

5 sets of bis 5 sets of tris and 5 sets of for.

barbell curl 65.
    dumbell curl 25.
    cable curl 95.
    tricep press down 75
    over head extension 45.
    for arm bar bell 100.
    dumbell 70.

I am now doubleing the dosage 3 before and 3 after.

Today I did not throw up but I am consuming less calories so what I am doing instead is increasing my protein intake in return.

21. Not sure what to feel from rest md. I am taking it in the morning and at night. I will have to go longer and than give you a feel for it.

22. Today was chest day.
    Regular bench 47.5x2 +bar 3 sets 6 reps
    Incline 25x2 + bar 2 sets 6 reps.
    No puking today. Took 3 before 3 after. Can I take it with protein? I want to consume protein right after a work out but I don't want to loose the effects of BA.

23. leg day. Squated 45x2 3 times 6 reps
    Leg press 45x6 2 times 6 reps
    leg curl 90 2 times 6 reps.
    No time for calves so bummer.

Could have I done more because of incarnate? Not sure. Do I feel it working yes as I tingle. Am I lifting any heavier or harder can't tell. I will give you better answers next week as It is still in load faze ?!?!? right?!?!?

24. Today back and abs.

Dead lifted 2 times on the rack 35x6 + bar 6 reps. So not completely on the ground but better form?
    Cable row 100 2 times 6 reps
    Cable pull down 85 2 times 6 reps.

Crunches did a bunch of crunches.

Cable pull down 130.

25. Friday

Shoulder shurgs 100 2 times 10 reps. Started to slip again. 2 times at 80 as well.
    Military press 15x2 +bar(45) 2 times 6 reps.
    Dumbell press 35 each arm. 6 reps 3 times.

I do not feel any tingling any more. I am doing 3 before and 3 after. Drinking plently of water. My protein in take is high up there as usual. I will see. I lost 1 pound but that could be water retention so I will find out this week.

Rest A.D not sure so I will give more comments later in the log.

26. Yeah, you get used to it and the tingling goes away after a while. Seems like the vomiting has gone away for you, too. Great to see.

27. Yeah man you had me worried with all that throwing up...shheez your gonna end up losing all your enamel

28. well the trowing up has gone away so I would like to go for a full 8 weeks. I really seem my self giving positive feed back on this after 8 weeks. I did 4 weeks of intra x cell and it was great but I would have liked to see a 8 week BA cycle for many reasons. One to build up BA in my system and two to go strong and do 8 weeks and see what BA can do. Well today is saturday so I must get going. Sleep is important and I have not got a lot thursday night.

29. Held my breth under water for 2 minutes and 12 seconds.

Sunday I felt awesome so I did chest and abs. 3 caps before and 3 caps after. Rest AD morning and night

Benched 2 sets of 50x2 + bar . Want to do that over next week.
    Inclined 1 set 25x2 + bar.
    Decline 2 sets 25x2+ bar. Is decline easier?

Abs just did weights 75 facing fowards. 10 reps 4 times.

30. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Held my breth under water for 2 minutes and 12 seconds.

Sunday I felt awesome so I did chest and abs. 3 caps before and 3 caps after. Rest AD morning and night

Benched 2 sets of 50x2 + bar . Want to do that over next week.
    Inclined 1 set 25x2 + bar.
    Decline 2 sets 25x2+ bar. Is decline easier?

Abs just did weights 75 facing fowards. 10 reps 4 times.
    Most ppl. are stronger on decline, since you rely less on your shoulders. Incline is generally the hardest, but it's all I do, as far as benching, since I want to emphasize the upper pecs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Smeton's Incarnate Log by Palo Alto Labz
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
  2. RPM/kreaceps XS/Incarnate log
    By johnyq in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:56 PM