2. Carb up last night:

1 cup green beans
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 banana
    3tsp milled flaxseed
    6oz sweet potato
    10 almonds
    efas

and now back to chicken, cauliflower and almonds until friday!!!

And my banner has disappeared again
    •   

3. hi im looking for a pal

4. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    hi im looking for a pal
    Finally somebody accepted my invitation!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Finally somebody accepted my invitation!!
    does that mean now i get access to all u got to offerz?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    does that mean now i get access to all u got to offerz?
    of course not

7. pal? i was told that i would find a pal here, no?

great log, btw!

8. Wow it took me forever to get subscribed to this....got some catching up to do! Log looks great though!

9. Thanks you two for dropping in, let me know if you have any questions!

Wednesday 25th July - Cardio and some more cardio

AM: 25min elliptical.. random intervals 8-12

PM: 1 hour step/jump/kicking class. This was killer hard!

Diet Totals 1541cal 63f 49c 204p 22fibre

I've been eating 60 almonds a day, for the past 4 days ~10 with each meal. Tomorrow I will buy some walnuts and maybe cashews for an incredibly exciting change, and it looks like my avocado has ripened so I'll eat that as well. Since I have no carbs to look forward to, I look forward to eating NUTS. Hah.

10. you should try these hawaiian nuts i got here.

very high in protien with fat loss properties oh and good for the skin ive been told lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    you should try these hawaiian nuts i got here.

very high in protien with fat loss properties oh and good for the skin ive been told lol.

12. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Thanks you two for dropping in, let me know if you have any questions!

Wednesday 25th July - Cardio and some more cardio

AM: 25min elliptical.. random intervals 8-12

PM: 1 hour step/jump/kicking class. This was killer hard!

Diet Totals 1541cal 63f 49c 204p 22fibre

I've been eating 60 almonds a day, for the past 4 days ~10 with each meal. Tomorrow I will buy some walnuts and maybe cashews for an incredibly exciting change, and it looks like my avocado has ripened so I'll eat that as well. Since I have no carbs to look forward to, I look forward to eating NUTS. Hah.

Daymn your nutz...

13. MMmm...macadamias??

Oh yeah you rioters, took a couple of pics this morning, let me see if they will upload!

14. Reset AD bottle just finished,about 5 or 6 caps left of Leviathan's first bottle... progress pics thus far...abs are feeling tighter! Took these after brekkie in the morning.

15. Still have some back/waist fat but it has also yet to leave the booty, so a positive and a negative...

16. Nice pooper

17. Yes, you do not want it to leave the booty... ever... ever ever.

I can see a difference in your tummy for sure. Great job... please go easy on the carb pictures, they make it oh so hard for me to keep my diet in line... I miss crunchy things.

18. Haha thanks you two. Ubi I'm low carbing too! The only carbs I'm getting today are strawberries and greens!!!! We can stare at bananas and potatoes and oats longingly... well I get to eat them tomorrow night

It sucks that I found potatoes at the fruit & veg store .... $3 for 10kg (22lbs!)!!!! But I couldn't buy it. It will take me 5 years to finish it

19. Thursday 26th July - Chest, cardio

.. db incline bench 3x15
    .. db flat bench 3x15
    .. db low incline flyes 3x15
    .. pushups 10, 15, 10 (15 was on my knees )
    .. medicine ball crunches 3x20
    .. fitball between leg raises 20, 13, 10, 10

... CARDIO.. I dunno yet, gonna go in a sec to the gym and figure it out there.
    Umm what can I say about this workout.. felt like a weak newb all over again. My benching is only with 10kg dumbbells and they felt like 10 000. Weights are so embarrassing I don't even want to write them out.

I woke up STARVING at 4.30am. Drank some hot tea and fell back to bed, ate breakfast/pre-workout meal which was chicken, avocado and strawberries. These lack of carbs is good for my physique but not good for my mood! Then I went back for a nap.. and woke up about 2 hours later going hey shiiet I'm meant to be at the gym! So my stummy was growling during my first warm up set... GRRRRRRR.

Anyway, here's what's in store for the next few days in terms of food.. bought some chicken, kanga and tuna as well.. splurged on MUSHROOOMS coz they're the best veggie ever (well this week anyway) and 4 bunches of celery... peanuts, walnuts, almonds.. and some carrots to eat when i'm in class. Well celery and carrots are a little bit better than asparagus in the middle of a lecture... heh. Ok well time for cardio!

20. nice booty, real nice. Id hit it :X . sorry for my outwardness but man that pic surprised me! haha. Just when i thought this log couldnt get any better....

I like celery

21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nice booty, real nice. Id hit it :X . sorry for my outwardness but man that pic surprised me! haha. Just when i thought this log couldnt get any better....

I like celery
    indeed. sweet glutes and nice shopping spree

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Yes, you do not want it to leave the booty... ever... ever ever.

I can see a difference in your tummy for sure. Great job... please go easy on the carb pictures, they make it oh so hard for me to keep my diet in line... I miss crunchy things.

sooo damn true...
    my girl has the same thing... a few extra lbs on her legs and back, but shes got the booty that you could bounce a 50lb dumbell off of. Im not complaining def looking lean on the front... looking GREAT!!

23. Hey thankyou thankyou..LOL my booty has grown over the past year from lots of wide squatting, leg pressing and lunges.

But I think one of my problems is cortisol.. I'm trying to remedy it on its own before I take a cortisol blocker (which unfortunately I do not have a lot of experience with yet).. by keeping training sessions shorter, and separating cardio.. Anyone else wanna comment?

24. AB still looking good!!..haha...food pics looked yummy

25. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Hey thankyou thankyou..LOL my booty has grown over the past year from lots of wide squatting, leg pressing and lunges.

But I think one of my problems is cortisol.. I'm trying to remedy it on its own before I take a cortisol blocker (which unfortunately I do not have a lot of experience with yet).. by keeping training sessions shorter, and separating cardio.. Anyone else wanna comment?
    Have you given Phosphatidylserine a shot?

26. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Have you given Phosphatidylserine a shot?
    Also vitamin C?

This should help maintain cortisol levels and not provide any negative side-effects..

Phosphatidylserine post-workout 400-800mg

27. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    2-3g of vit C per day....it's a beautiful thing
    is this something you wanna only take as seperate Vit C. or include whatever OJ or other juices that might give u some VITC and mutli vitamin and stuff...

or just pop 2-3g 1g pills or 5-6 500mg pills daily

28. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    is this something you wanna only take as seperate Vit C. or include whatever OJ or other juices that might give u some VITC and mutli vitamin and stuff...

Vitamin c at any higher rate than 50-100mg an hour is worthless. That is all your body will absorb in that timeframe. The rest goes out the kidneys. Get one of the time release tabs like these

http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.as...D=102&CPID=923

take 1 in morning, one before bed.

29. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post

Yeah, I pop a big tab first thing, in the afternoon, and before beddy bye.

It's gotta be a tablet though, like EasyE said, that which you don't use, get's pissed out. Tablets have minimal surface area and take a while to fully dissolve in the stomach (in fact, some people have a tendency to poop them out and clog up their toilets.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:38 AM
  2. This will be my diet log..
    By Thaiclinch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 05:38 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 01:25 AM
  4. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:33 PM