33.82%

Somebody needs a tan! Do work girl!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    Looking really good AB. Tight like a tiger. You have a good physique already.. IMO you don't need to cut.

I actually have a grayscale bikini that I was going to wear in a picture... but you claimed it. Now I have go find something sassier to "one up" you with.
    Haha oh really!!!?

well I'm still looking to get stronger, the actual aim is recomp all the way. I don't really have enough muscle to "cut". If I cut I would end up with nothing but skin and bones, that's what happened last time I tried it, but I can't handle a straight up bulk either. Psychologically, being naturally small, I can't see myself gaining too much yucky weight in the meantime. That's why I'm eating at around maintenance (weight barely fluctuates) and just trying to get STRONGER, hopefully that translates to a recomp effect. Cheers!
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Somebody needs a tan! Do work girl!
    Lol!! hahah I apologise, my skin has always been white as, plus it is middle of winter here ..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Haha oh really!!!?

well I'm still looking to get stronger, the actual aim is recomp all the way. I don't really have enough muscle to "cut". If I cut I would end up with nothing but skin and bones, that's what happened last time I tried it, but I can't handle a straight up bulk either. Psychologically, being naturally small, I can't see myself gaining too much yucky weight in the meantime. That's why I'm eating at around maintenance (weight barely fluctuates) and just trying to get STRONGER, hopefully that translates to a recomp effect. Cheers!
    my bad, I think the DCP run prior, (in addition to the supps in this log) gave me false impressions then.

I hear you on the psychological part. I keep lean for the majority of the year, even when trying to put on muscle.. I can't keep fat on me without feeling like a slob somehow.. So I cut in haste, which in turn impedes the "bulk".

Yeah, generally stronger equates to more muscle.. for the most part. We all like getting stronger anyways. Your diet looks solid, and you know what works for you obviously... I look forward to the results.

I need to try kangaroo sometime.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.58%

Looking good, great legs. Keep up the good work.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.82%

Lol!! hahah I apologise, my skin has always been white as, plus it is middle of winter here ..
    Well... I guess I'll let it slide then. Way to keep that body fit! Most girls here in the states start getting that spare tire round there belly and hips from beer and horrible diet. Its absolutely disgusting and always have to appreciate it when a girl does work and takes care of her physique.:chick:
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah ubi, I would rather feel relatively lean all year too, otherwise there would be too much to do come summertime! If you ever get the chance, def try the kanga.

SWG, thanks for checking in!

Hey I was under the impression that some girls over there are pretty good looking, no? I'm probably one of the bigger girls here.. heh, my friends are all twigs, I used to be as well.. show ya a pic from before I started for comparison.. this was about one and a half years ago.. it has been pretty hard since I am naturally skinnyfat, my body loves fat but hates to gain muscle when I eat. But, hey no excuses, that doesn't stop me from trying. Slowly, I've put on a bit of mass since then!!

8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Monday 2nd July - OFF

Tuesday 3rd July - Back, Cardio

.. partner assisted pullups ..
    12, 8, 7

.. narrow pulldowns ..
    10x30kg, 8x35kg, 8x35kg

.. bb row ..
    10x22.5kg 12x22.5kg

.. one arm db row ..
    3 sets: 10x10kg

.. hyperextensions ..
    1 set x12

.. sumo deads ..
    6x50kg, 4x50kg, 10x50kg, 60kg singles (about 10)

.. PWO CARDIO .. 35min elliptical - level 10

PM cardio: 1 hour bodystep.

Scaled the weight back for most exercises today to work on form and mm connection which I find difficult sometimes with back exercises. Deads felt a lot better today though! Still it was a great workout.. cardio cardio, I didn't even realise the clock on the machine said 40mins, I was like **** better get off. Haha. No lifting for the next few days because of a crazy school schedule.

just wanted to say this evening I was so buzzed I did extra cardio, yes extra! so it was actually 1hour step class, + 45mins RPM (spinning). Felt like I could go forever, no kidding! Since I'm on 3 caps of leviathan now, the last one wasn't with reset AD, so it seemed to kick in quicker, I only took it ~15mins beforehand (oops I forgot..)

Anyway, cardio supps were like this:
    1 cap leviathan
    2 caps PEA
    2 scoops bcaas (right now I'm mixing Excell strawberry with watermelon xtend - tastes damn good. Not too sweet. I've had heaps of the excell but the taste is pretty mild, and watermelon is pretty strong, the mix is purrfect in icy water.) To be honest, I only take bcaas because of all the research, as to its effects, I am not sure if it is placebo or if it actually works.. When I use PW or Octane though, I notice a greater effect. Anyway it is that having something sweet to sip on definitely makes my sessions more bearable and I'm banking on its anticatabolic effects. Anyway the PEA also gave me a nice euphoric feeling, and my endurance is getting better! Good sesh!

i think that was 4 hours in the gym today :: eek ::
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

looking good AB! i like the fingernails haha. i notice that kind of stuff i guess...

will you be doing 3 leviathan a day until further notice?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yeah i think so!

Actually when I started at 2 caps, my eyes became a bit dry, I've been using eye drops at night, today at 3 caps they seem ok, if it happens again I'll drop down to 2.

lol you like my rainbow nail polish do you.. it's chipped because I'm too lazy to take it off!! I have the biggest stash of nailpolish.. i'll get you a pic, coz my log needs more pictures!

K here you go
    My supp stash isn't quite as plentiful though.

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.95%

Looking Good Liv. Keep it going....
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

yeah i think so!

Actually when I started at 2 caps, my eyes became a bit dry, I've been using eye drops at night, today at 3 caps they seem ok, if it happens again I'll drop down to 2.

lol you like my rainbow nail polish do you.. it's chipped because I'm too lazy to take it off!! I have the biggest stash of nailpolish.. i'll get you a pic, coz my log needs more pictures!
    hahaha. yeah...any pictures from you are good. This is probably the most detailed and hottest log ive ever seen

Im in touch with my feminine side in the straightest way lol. i have girl friends that like to go out shopping w/me cuz i guess i just know what is hot. im cool like that.

that lime green is electrifying!!!
    Last edited by pistonpump; 07-03-2007 at 08:56 AM.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    looking good AB! i like the fingernails haha. i notice that kind of stuff i guess...

will you be doing 3 leviathan a day until further notice?
    Finger nails? She has finger nails?

Oh yeah she does.....
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%

Good work AB.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey thanks for all the lovely comments.. thankyou thankyou, but if you had some constructive feedback on anything I'm doing I would love to hear it too!

Wednesday 4th July - Cardio

... 1 hour total body ...
    fun class.. lots of jumping around, kicks and random pushups and abs, hadn't tried this one before, boy do they make me feel so unfit, call me sweating machine!

Thursday 5th July - Legs, cardio

.. quad extensions ..
    12x35kg 8x45kg 7x50kg

.. leg press ..
    12x120kg 6x160kg 6x160kg
    no increase in weight, went a bit deeper today

.. sumo squat ..
    10x40kg 10x40kg 3x50kg* 4x50kg
    *ook i got pwnd big time! These squats were extra low today, I was practically touching the safety hooks for each rep.

.. sldl ..
    12x40kg 8x50kg
    nice stretch.

.. db lunges ..
    15x7.5kg 12x10kg
    used a lighter weight and got my form right with higher reps.

..... insert random wrist curls ....
    coz the guy next to me was doing them the whole time today, thought I'd take a tip from wrist curl pro..

... standing cable hamstrings ...
    12 x15kg 8x17.5kg
    slight groin pain..

.. lying hamstrings ..
    my gawd my legs were so dead by this stage.. 2 quick sets

.. seated calf raises ..
    15x20kg (+20 unweighted) 12x20kg (+20 unweighted)

.. standing single leg db calf raises ..
    2 sets. 8x7.5kg (+20 unweighted)

.. PWO CARDIO .. 20min elliptical - level 10-12

... Duration.. 8970983746hours

Still too tired to comment, that workout kicked my arse. Weights haven't really improved, and I am working on form... still it would be nice to increase sometimes, cardio last night I think hampened my leg recovery this morning too, might up my eating if I'm not improving soon, that, or drop some cardio (Nooooooo!)

16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

your workouts look good all the time. Maybe you need a spot to push you a little harder....

some people like training with a partner, but others like me, like to go solo (- rare occasional spot). I would make an exception for someone as wonderful as yourself. lol.

How much cals are you taking in now? below or under? Wait, thats the same thing lol. above or below maintenance?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

If you aren't seeing improvement, drop back the volume a little. Cut a few isolation movements out of your day. Sometimes all you need is to let off a little bit from the program and rest up a bit more to see results.

I used to be in a state of overtraining for years. The moment I pulled back the volume a little, my plateaus crumbled.
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you aren't seeing improvement, drop back the volume a little. Cut a few isolation movements out of your day. Sometimes all you need is to let off a little bit from the program and rest up a bit more to see results.

I used to be in a state of overtraining for years. The moment I pulled back the volume a little, my plateaus crumbled.
    Hahaha that's my highschool career in a nutshell. Boy was that frustrating.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

reminds me of the nail polish job in the series Dexter on showtime
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah it might be a bit too much volume... here's what the program is, it is the "Fusion Nutrition training manual" that I was sent by them. let me know if I should cut down on anything.. but I'll only be on it for another two weeks, so I'm hoping I can just stick it out..

Chest/Bis

Incline db flyes 15,12,8
    Incline bb press 10,6,6
    Flat bench: 10,6,6
    Cable crossover: 12,8
    Seated incline db curls 12,8
    Standing bb curls 10,6,6
    Preacher curls 10,8
    Db hammer 10,8

Legs

Quad extensions 12,10,6
    Leg press 10,6,6
    Squats 10,6,6
    Lunges 8,8
    Standing leg curl 12,8
    Lying leg curls 10,6,6
    Stifflegged deads 10,8
    Standing calves 20,12
    Seated calves 12

Back

Pullups (assisted for me) 12,10,6
    Close grip pulldowns 10,6,6
    BB row 10,6,6
    Db row 10,6
    Hyperextensions 12
    Deadlift 10,6,6

Shoulders/tris

Seated db press 12,10,6
    MP 10,6,6
    Front raise 12,8
    Seated db lateral raise 15,12,10
    Cable side/rear raises 10,6
    Tricep pushdown 12, 6,6
    Skulls 12, 6, 6
    Dips 10,6

20min cardio pwo, cardio whenever else I can fit in...
    Actually I feel like my legs and arms and shoulders in particular are looking like I've been making progress, even though the actual weight isn't going up a big deal, I am eating at around maintenance right now, last weigh in I was down 1 pound haha

anyway feeling kinda run down today, its so cold... I can't afford to get sick!!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

Yeah that is a lot of volume/body part. I don't see why they have you doing flyes and crossovers in the same session, as well as so many curls coupled with all the volume on back work a few days later.

You should be able to stick it out, but maybe take a new direction in training after.

When intensity is raised, volume or frequency should be lowered... as with Volume raised, intensity OR frequency should lower to accommodate, same goes with upping frequency...

I had read that cardio actually helps the immune response... up the Vit-C and Zinc.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hmm yeah I did think it was a lot of arm work, and I hadn't really separated back/bis like that before. I'll give it one more go this week and scale back if necessary..

After that it changes to push/pull/legs, which I am a bit more familiar with.

I am taking chewable vitC... they taste like candy I could probably eat them all day...

Friday 6th July - CARDIO

.. 40min chill on elliptical (lvl 10)
    .. 2x 5mins treadmill @10km

Time went by amazingly quickly, had a cardio mate with me, who came 20mins late , so when I was getting tired, he wasn't yet, so of course you keep going! Felt sicky before the workout, felt great during the workout, and now I am numb all over, actually its more a weakness feeling, hard to describe.. i'm shivering, legs sore from yesterday, and yeah, probably should go and get some rest.

23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Saturday 7th July - OFF

So I have been feeling like complete sh*t since yesterday and today.. symptoms are pretty bad..

I think I overdid it when I did a long intense cardio session after leg day. My eyes are watery, I feel dizzy, my nose runs like a tap, my muscles are sore like none other, I've been taking nurofen, (painkiller) which helps for a little bit, my appetite is two meals a day as opposed to constantly ravenous and my face feels flushed, and I've been getting shivers even though my air conditioner is on max heat.

I think I will just take a few days off and up my carbs, fruit and antiox, any other suggestions?

Here's my workout summary for this week: methinks I should cut down big time.. i'm so silly!

Sun - Back + 20min pwo cardio, PM cardio
    Mon - OFF
    Tue - Shoulders/Tris + 20min pwo cardio, PM: 2 hours cardio
    Wed - Cardio
    Thur - Legs + 20min pwo cardio
    Fri - Cardio (1hour.. this was the last straw!)
    Sat - collapse..

Stopped taking Leviathan and reset today, just so I could nap during the day. On a brighter note, I can definitely tell my thighs are looking slimmer and my stummy is flatter! Something to keep me happy! I'm pretty sure the leviathan has been giving me the stamina and endurance for such voluminous workouts and of such high quantity, probably so much so that it has allowed me to push past my limits!

24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.22%

Could be initial signs of a minor overtraining in a terms of immune system dysregulation and tampering with.
    Get some serious rest for like 3-4 days to a week minimun and try to relax and cut down any sorts of supplements for this period of time.

If you really are on your way to overtraining though some signs are quite specific like an unexplained constant bad feeling for days, a feeling of apathy and very bad mood-depression (like the one you have in flu-like symptoms but without any other apparent cause) an increased/decreased resting heart rate, elevated morning pulse rates , breathing abnormalities and decreased or increased metabolic rates. That would depend on the type of overtraining you may develop offcourse since theres both sympathetic and parasympathetic depending on the part of the autonomic system you stress mostly.

I doubt you have something serious though, i think those symptoms are more due to some temporary weakness of your immune system with some sort of minor infection. Offcourse the reason behind this could be offcourse excess training. In your shoes i would try to get some rest, eat as much as your body requires, get excess of fluids (juices mostly) and check how you wake up. If your waking up becomes progressively refreshing in the next 3-4 days that would be a very good sign as you know. You should cut down any thing that keeps you stimulated by the way, and doesnt relax you, even coffee and tea

Look at the workout i did, exactly similar for the last 3 weeks(including at the same time starting work at a restaurant 4 nights a week and helping my family with work at the fields some weekends) before i got into the 2nd full blown overtraining state this yr(last was last summer when i seriously overdid it with my bycicle and squats once again) This time though it has been so debilitating to me for the last 4 and a half months i cant explain it. Ive been in bed 90% of that time since last days of february.
    Just recently i started to feel a bit better, and manage to sleep properly and get some rest and walk around. Till now it felt like i was drinking 10 coffees per day and smoking another 50 cigarretes and couldnt relax for a slight second. Complete fidgety.

As i remember it was like that:

Monday >> 15 minutes cardio,

dynamic stretching for 20 minutes,
    >>7 sets of full back squats(2 warming up sets) and 5-8 repetitions of 70-80 up to 110kg max
    >>4 sets of good mornings with weight up to 80kg
    >>4 sets of dead lifts max weight up to 80kg
    >>4 sets of leg curls -10 rep max- weight up to 50kg per leg
    >>3 sets of drop jumps 10 reps and 2 sets of depth jumps 8-10reps

cardio for another 10 minutes to relax and then crunches and static stretching

Tuesday>> off- couldnt do much from sore biceps/quads but felt that nice

Wednesday >> Basketball practice 1 hour and 30 minutes. We just did sprinting, jumping, and suicide runs or quarters whatever you want to call them. I hate them some times.
    After basketball practice i rested for like 2 hours and went out and had another 3 hour practice of my own and playing with some teammates.

Then at 20:00 i went to the restaurant i had just started working 2 weeks ago part time (6 hours for 4 days a week). That was 6 hours of running around, serving and doing all needed. At 2 am we finished and i was completely wacked since i wasnt allowed to sit for one minute.

Thursday>> Woke up feeling completely sore, so i jumped in the bathtub and had an ice bath for like 20 minutes. That pumped me up a bit.
    In the afternoon i thought i was ok so i hit the gym again.
    Cardio and dynamic stretching again for like 20-25 minutes

>>Bench press 5 sets of 8 reps max with up to 100kg
    >>dumbell presses (i dont know why i did that)
    >>dumbell lateral raises 4 sets of 8 reps
    >>Chin ups as many as i could take that day(3 sets of 10-15)
    >>Pull downs 4 sets 80 kg max
    >>Overhead press 3 sets of 10 reps
    >>worked some other minor muscle groups i dont even remember how many sets

in the end did cardio for like 10 minutes, crunches and static stretching

Friday>> Midday Basketball practice, mostly played 5 on 5 and practised some calls and playing systems and other minor drills, then i went home had some average carbo/protein meal and without second thought hit the basketball court again playing from 17:00 to 19:30 in the afternoon alone and then i went to work in the restaurant once again till 2 am. i can definately state i was ok till that day, and actually i felt very strong and overall tensed.

Saturday>> match day, i played like 20 minutes total average performance in the game, being slightly tired after late night work but didnt care. Then i went to the restaurant again 20:00 till 2 am, it was a really ****ty day, the restaurant was completely packed all night and i couldnt think clearly from all this crowd, more than 200 people in there just eager to be served and my quads and biceps started to kill me literally.

Sunday was the worst. I woke up and was called from my father to go help him in the fields. I went there and was digging with a shovel and axe and carrying stuff around from 10.00 am to 15:00 pm. then i came back home couldnt rest at all because i was too stressed and tensed. Finally at 20:00 i decided i had to go to the restaurant again for another crappy night, i was running around like the tazmanian devil for another 6 hours. In the end at 2:30 am i literally thought i was gonna collapse. I had blur vision and looking down at my food on the table made me feel dizzy, my eyes were like drippery and feeling completely sore and like wanting to pop out of my head.

Nevertheless i went home and tried to sleep and forget about the stress of the whole week.

So monday comes and i was home studying, thinking that it was squat day and i shouldnt miss it. I could barely lift my feet of the ground, but i had to do it. I went to the gym and with 10 minutes cardio i went under the squat rack. Did progressively 70 80 up to 100 kg and then i started to feel shaky and a sudden boot of depression. I thought it was just some blood pressure thing so i did a few exercises for my triceps and tried to concentrate on the muscles that werent feeling sore.
    Went home feeling a bit weird and like depressed.

Next day i woke up i couldnt get out of bed, my legs weighed a ton each. I couldnt lift them off the ground, they were not sore but several steps after soreness, denying to comply with my brain signals, felt inflammed, my heart was beating like a broken clock each time i tried to walk or push my self, i was feeling fatigued, trying to breath and oxygen was never enough, felt depleted of life, completely lethargic, and so depressed to a point i didnt wanna talk or see nobody. Slight noises made even from birds or cars passing 100 meters away or motorbikes would annoy me to a point i wanted to hide, and generally my nervous system was completely messed up. The only thing i wanted to do was to lie down on the floor, or on my bed without sheets or blankets. I even felt that a bed cover was too annoying and too heavy for me. And that was just the beginning, if i go on in further details you would be surprised from the symptoms i faced all those months.

I know i overdid it, and i know it wasnt just due to exercise or working out. I had worked out 5 and 6 days in the past some times 2 times a day and had none of them symptoms. It was rather the accumulation of stress both physical and psychological, of a new work-environment, the stress of my never ending motive to get stronger and jump higher in a rather awkward manner, without periodization in my workouts- i kept doing same exercises for months in and out and, and last but not least the very low quality of rest i was getting let alone, the very low protein intake, i took like less than 50 grams of whey protein per day while i weighed 168 pounds, while carbo intake was minimal as well. I basically relied on everyday food to get all the substances needed The only thing that hasnt cleared out in my mind yet completely is whether the drug finasteride i took to combat hair loss some yrs ago played a conflicting role in my hormonal patterns which prolong this feeling of overtraining. Since both in overtraining and fin use same hormones are affected like testo/free testo and others.

So you dont have to worry about overtraining, i think you are still quite away from such problems, as long as you recover from this phase and you be getting enough sleep and rest you will be doing ok.

read this if you want more insight

FIT - News & Events
    DietNet - Overtraining
    Bodybuilding.com - Tammy Thomas - What You Don't Know About Overtraining - Part 1!
    John Berardi - Overtraining - Part 1
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

A few (3-4) days off never killed anyone
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Solon, thanks for the links, I'll check 'em out. Easy E I think I might just do that... my workouts + cardio in the mornings take around 1.5 hours at least, and an extra hour (or two) of cardio at night.. means 3+ hours of gymming a day.. haha! Honestly, it didn't feel that bad, it could just be that I'm getting the flu or something...
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

Solon, thanks for the links, I'll check 'em out. Easy E I think I might just do that... my workouts + cardio in the mornings take around 1.5 hours at least, and an extra hour (or two) of cardio at night.. means 3+ hours of gymming a day.. haha! Honestly, it didn't feel that bad, it could just be that I'm getting the flu or something...
    aye... yea it sounds like afew days off are in order for you. better safe than sorry.... hows your sleep quality been lately?
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

I was doing like that for a while, the funny thing was that it hurt me more in the head than the body, I just kept feeling less and less motivated. Take the break, relax have some fun
    This space for rent

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.58%

Looks like your waay over training IMO. Your workouts are insane... Rest is good but when you've rested try tweaking your workouts so this doesnt happen again. Mind oyu sometimes you just need a break, but keep it in mind that 60% is better than 110%, bc with 110% your actually degressing. nice log, good luck.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey!!! I've taken time off since Saturday, it's been 4 days now and I finally feel like I'm on my way to recovery. I had a pretty bad headcold yesterday.. it's been raining and windy, but I stood outside for about 10minutes just soaking in the fresh cold air, I think it did me some good, though! I'm a bit annoyed because I'll have to take the next three days off as well because of school for insanely long hours.. which means one whole week off

I'll recommence on Saturday, not sure what to do with my training.. maybe cut down the volume a bit and reduce cardio.. but I love it, I don't mind exhausting workouts that take a long time, I don't mind doing a lot of cardio, I don't mind the soreness I get the next day.

You guys are right, if I had done less, I probably wouldn't have to take all this time off, but I am not one to take the mediocre approach and half ass my workouts. Even if I've busted ass and gone through my entire planned workout in 45mins, I would still feel somewhat unsatisfied.. guess I have major gym addiction..

I guess my CNS is not in line with my physical capabilities and that makes me sad, I wish there was something I could do to fix it..

Dave, sleep has been pretty good.. I forgot to mention to ya the dream I had, yesterday... it was pretty bad (shame on me!) but I hooked up with a guy who has a gf.. both of whom I'm pretty good friends with.. and they've been together for yonkers.. dream was so vivid as well .. I have no idea why I'm dreaming about someone else's boy instead of my own, I must be going nutso. sh*t. haha

I'm starting to take the supps again, I stopped for about two days. I think I've lost some in the tummy, it feels flatter today
    Diet/appetite has not been great.. been eating oatmeal, eggs, bananas and apples most of the time, haven't been able to stomach a lot of food.

That's about all, might take some updated pics in the next few days, hopefully I haven't lost much good weight!!
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

I guess my CNS is not in line with my physical capabilities and that makes me sad, I wish there was something I could do to fix it..
    Raise resistance on machines, raise weights, tire yourself in the hour and a half in the mornings, and don't work yourself at all in the evenings.
    This space for rent

32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.18%

Hope you're feeling better Liv
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

a whole week off is what you need. Most of us take a week off after 6-8 weeks of intense training. It's either a week off or deload (lower weights) .. and in most cases it's easier to take the week off than try to nullify the ego (or the fire in your belly) and lower weights.

I also disagree with raising weights if you feel your CNS is compromised.

Week off, come back with a more humble routine while maintaining your cardio... You should be fine.

Most of us mortals don't train for long distance running while trying to recomp and gain strength at the same time.

Good luck.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.35%

a whole week off is what you need. Most of us take a week off after 6-8 weeks of intense training. It's either a week off or deload (lower weights) .. and in most cases it's easier to take the week off than try to nullify the ego (or the fire in your belly) and lower weights.

I also disagree with raising weights if you feel your CNS is compromised.

Week off, come back with a more humble routine while maintaining your cardio... You should be fine.

Most of us mortals don't train for long distance running while trying to recomp and gain strength at the same time.

Good luck.
    good advice... if you take time off... that doesnt mean you have to sit on your ass and eat icecream out of a 5 gallon jug... just do low intensity, like jogging and other things that will stimulate the mind and body, but NOT tax it. Whenever i did this, my strength went up a few % upon returning. Basically I would lift hard for about 4-6 weeks, then spend a week just jogging for 15-45 mins 2x-4x a week. Works for me!
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

heyheyyyyyyy I'm kinda back in here, haven't done any real exercise, but I've been walking a bit!

Just made it through the LONGEST 3 days of my life that I have ever been through, with barely a spare second to breathe, let alone train.. been leaving the house bright and early in the AM, couped up all day in a lil classroom and get back home just in time for bed. My brain is completely fried now. Haven't been to the gym for a few days, no wonder I am grumpy. Early night tonight, lucky friday the 13th and I'll be back to my workout tomorrow morning to ungrumpify myself, and ready to overtrain again!! Seriously, I'll never learn!
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%

Been busy wh0ring it up in the AN Boss Away thread, but stopping by to say hey
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

heyheyyyyyyy I'm kinda back in here, haven't done any real exercise, but I've been walking a bit!

Just made it through the LONGEST 3 days of my life that I have ever been through, with barely a spare second to breathe, let alone train.. been leaving the house bright and early in the AM, couped up all day in a lil classroom and get back home just in time for bed. My brain is completely fried now. Haven't been to the gym for a few days, no wonder I am grumpy. Early night tonight, lucky friday the 13th and I'll be back to my workout tomorrow morning to ungrumpify myself, and ready to overtrain again!! Seriously, I'll never learn!
    You sound like a female version of me...... but you're much more lazy and less tanned.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.1%

Your handwriting scares me.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

thats funny^

so what's cooking cheffy A.B.?
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Eeekk sorry boys thanks for dropping in to kick me in the arse, I apologise for not updating, I'm feeling heaps better now, but this log is in dire need of an update!!! It is days behind.. I'll just have to re-start with today's.

Sublimal.. that has got to be the first time I've heard that my writing is scary... I'm at a loss as to why that is so...!

PP.. um um.. I gotta disappoint you this time.. my diet has been pretty bland, I haven't been bothered to cook up too many yummy meals.. these are the foods I'm currently eating

Carbs - oats, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice
    Fruit - strawberries, apples, bananas
    Veggies - whatever is in the fridge, I'm really liking mushrooms and red capsicum right now..and the broc and lettuce
    Protein - Chicken, chicken, more chicken, cutting down on whey
    Fats - some nuts and efas.

That's really all I've been eating for the past week. Barely any additives, I'm getting used to the naked flavours of food again. I ate this plain, boiled cauliflower, and it was surprisingly really really tasty! My brother looks at me like I'm crazy. Ha!

I'll post my workout in a sec.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
  2. This will be my diet log..
    By Thaiclinch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 04:38 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 12:25 AM
  4. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 08:33 PM