be my PAL! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

be my PAL!

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post

Helloooooooo! Those aren't undies, thank you very much. They are squarecut swim trunks. But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. HAHAHA! I believe that was the first and last time I wore those out in public! I believe the kicker was when my ex called them "punk-panties." Damn. 'Least they weren't Speedos.
    lets not remind me again about my speedo experience when i was trying out for special forces in the military.... lets say they were not anywhere near big enough

sorry back to the log.

2. Senior Member

ok today is a rest day, running very low on sleep.. 3hours sleep + a big exam.. admissibility of evidence...policing powers.. some bizarre case law, a thickload of legislation... basically he admitted to a grievous bodily harm against a girl, they found the implement he used, and his dna.. but I made a pretty persuasive argument on why my "client" should have his admissions excluded..twisting everything in my favour..... I know most days I really hate school, hate studying, but after almost 4 years, I'm glad I'm still here.. I think..I have learnt a lot... not just theory but critical thinking and synthesis of material.. for some reason though I cannot see myself being a corporate lawyer or even worse in tax.., it's just not something I want to spend the rest of my life doing, so I'm a little bit disheartened, maybe these 5 years of torture will go to waste.. maybe my 13 years of education just to get into this degree will go to waste.. or I could put my degree (when i get it) to use and live my whole life, a waste. Bleh. I don't want to think about it, but seeing it is end of session I'm getting somewhat introspective.... lalalla ok.. ok getting delusional.. I am relying on leviathan and reset ad to help me make it through the rest of the day at work. Only 2hours to go...............I want a job where I don't want to leave, not when I'm counting down the seconds til I can go home. Bah is that too much to ask?? I will figure out something, I just need to find out what exactly it is that I want.

/I am exhausted. So my rant will end here.

3. Recovering AXoholic

You would be amazed to see how groundbreaking the most seemingly insignificant things truly are.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post

ok today is a rest day, running very low on sleep.. 3hours sleep + a big exam.. admissibility of evidence...policing powers.. some bizarre case law, a thickload of legislation... basically he admitted to a grievous bodily harm against a girl, they found the implement he used, and his dna.. but I made a pretty persuasive argument on why my "client" should have his admissions excluded..twisting everything in my favour..... I know most days I really hate school, hate studying, but after almost 4 years, I'm glad I'm still here.. I think..I have learnt a lot... not just theory but critical thinking and synthesis of material.. for some reason though I cannot see myself being a corporate lawyer or even worse in tax.., it's just not something I want to spend the rest of my life doing, so I'm a little bit disheartened, maybe these 5 years of torture will go to waste.. maybe my 13 years of education just to get into this degree will go to waste.. or I could put my degree (when i get it) to use and live my whole life, a waste. Bleh. I don't want to think about it, but seeing it is end of session I'm getting somewhat introspective.... lalalla ok.. ok getting delusional.. I am relying on leviathan and reset ad to help me make it through the rest of the day at work. Only 2hours to go...............I want a job where I don't want to leave, not when I'm counting down the seconds til I can go home. Bah is that too much to ask?? I will figure out something, I just need to find out what exactly it is that I want.

/I am exhausted. So my rant will end here.

This log has been fantastic... Great detail and the images are very very cool and quite creative... And Asianbabe there was no doubt that in minds of the people of P.A.L that you were way more lucy lui then margret chow...UGH... No way.

What type of lawyer do you want to be.. no way TAX right.. that would have to drive you crazy.. Look for something that you like to do and apply your trade(the Law) in that arena and you can't go wrong!!
  5. Senior Member

heyhey I'm glad you didn't think so!! I don't really know what I want to do yet.. which is why I am in disillusion.. definitely not tax.. I work for a tax accountant now, and I am 110% sure I do not what to end up like that, even if it brings the $$ in, I would not be happy doing something I have zero passion for. Ironic that I can't really quit yet until I find that better something or else I'll be on the streets .. haha maybe not quite, but I wouldn't be able to do as much shopping, for one

Thursday 28th June - Chest/Biceps + cardio

For PP, this is what my kanga looks like... just restocked today.. hey if I make a nice looking meal I will post it!

Just to give a quick review so far... Workout was great. I am feeling stronger. Only one rep PR today, but I have been able to get through the workout quite efficiently, especially the relatively high volume which I feel I am finally getting used to. I am focussed and on the job. Usually I struggle to get the 15kg dumbbells up, but today there was no such issue.

It has been about a week in now, and I believe my body is getting accustomed to the dosages I have been using. Energy throughout the day has been consistent and I have not felt the afternoon slump that I am generally accustomed to. Also, legs look like they are starting to slim down.. I'm not sure I want them to look like chopsticks again, but my butt looks damn good in jeans! Haha no complaints there. Back to regular eating again, today's meals were:

1): Hot cereal (oatmeal, wheat germ, wheat bran), wpi
    PWO: Oatmeal, strawberries, wpi
    3) Tofu, noodles, chicken, bowl of green veggies, efas
    4) Cottage cheese, cashews
    5) Jelly and bcaas

All in all, pretty happy with these products so far.

6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Asianbabe, thanks for posting that now im really hunting for some kangaroo meat! Sounds like good stuff! How much does that cost you (translated in dollars plz). I know a place to get it, i just want to see the difference in costs. Looking forward to that meal you cook up......i wish i could be a roomate or something, dang! you make some good stuff! Keep up with those workouts, looking real good.
  7. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

REALLY awesome log so far....by far my fav to watch --- but that could be bc your our only female logger...just dont think so

Anyways, glad to see your enjoying it as much as I am reading it
  8. New Member

what did I miss?
  9. Senior Member

I stocked up on the roo, my girl hates it.
  10. Senior Member

Hey boys !! Had an ass kickin' workout today! Took 2 hours all up, and I didn't want to but I still hacked it and did some cardio afterward. Right now just finishing my workouts is a challenge!

PP - let's see... the kangaroo comes in different types - you can get mince, steak, or sausages.. the steak costs about 3x more, but the nutrition stats are pretty much the same.. so I go with the mince.. its real cheap ~AUD$6 a kilo, (US$5.30) for 2.2lbs.
    For your reference.. chicken breast is about $US7.60/kg... tuna ~$US4.20. See I did all the calculations for you! Those are pretty much the only meats I buy, mom buys all the expensive fresh fish and stuff ..

Nelix.. ahh.. my family is the same, they think it is smelly.. well they're right, it does have a strong gamey taste, but they won't touch it! Their loss!

BJ, its ok, you love me, you don't have to admit it
    XJ, nice to see ya drop by, now you're part of the cool thread, haha jk.

Anyway, since I have some spare time at work, I'm gonna just type up the workout today.. eh it is friday, so I will prob go out, instead of pretty-ing up my log

Friday 29th June - LEGS + cardio

.. Leg extensions ..
    12x35kg 10x45kg 8x55kg

.. Sumo squat ..
    10x40kg 6x50kg 6x50kg

.. Stiff legged deadlift ..
    12x40kg 8x50kg

.. Leg press ..
    12x120kg 8x160kg 8x160kg (increased reps!)..
    8 plates look so pretty on my legpress

.. DB lunges .. (stationary, reverse, forward) - lots of sets
    did these with a mate, and trying to get my form right..
    dbs used were 10kg, 15kg, 12.5kgs, and 6kgs.. a truckload of reps

.. Cable standing hamstring curl ..
    12x17.5kg 8x20kg

.. Lying hamstring curl ..
    10x12.5kg 6x17.5kg 6x17.5kg..
    pretty much had zero leg strength by this stage.. the tiny weights felt like a tonne.

.. Standing calves .. 2 setsx30
    .. Seated calves .. 2 setsx25

.. PWO CARDIO .. 20min elliptical.. ramp up to level 14

.. workout time .. 2 hours.

T'was a good workout.
  11. New Member

Nice workout but 2 hours?

Keep it up!
  12. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

does have a strong gamey taste, but they won't touch it! Their loss!

1) BJ, its ok, you love me, you don't have to admit it

2).. Sumo squat ..
    10x40kg 6x50kg 6x50kg
    1) So I guess I am being too obvious???

2) Hmmmm, wish I could've seen these
  13. New Member

XJ, nice to see ya drop by, now you're part of the cool thread, haha jk.

Anyway, since I have some spare time at work, I'm gonna just type up the workout today.. eh it is friday, so I will prob go out, instead of pretty-ing up my log

T'was a good workout.
    *tear* I always wanted to part of something cool....

Sounds like a good workout, go out and have some Kangaroo izza:
  14. Senior Member

Aye.. what's up boys! Legs were so sore this morning!!
    Hey ddawg! Yeah my workouts are getting a bit long.. the routine I'm doing is pretty high in volume.. plus tacking on cardio.. oh yeah, tell you a bad secret - I never stretch (coz then that would take 2.5 hours ahhhh catabolic catabolic ahoyy!! ) not until the point where I can barely move is when I do it.. though post-workout cardio helps somehwat probably tonight I'll use the foam roller and do some painful myofascial release stuff, eh I deserve it for being a lazy ass

Saturday 30th June - cardio x2

Took an extra day off this week because I was busy with exams, so made up for it today

AM: 30min elliptical - intervals
    ... 1min @ lvl 15
    ... 2min @ lvl 10
    repeat a few times
    .. 5min @ lvl 10

PM: 45min random cardio
    ... 10min rower
    (unbearable!!! I hate this machine so frkn much I do it first, makes me look forward to the rest of the workout!)
    ... 35min elliptical
    (my fave machine was finally free! I swear I could probably stay on this forever...)
    ..... random intervals, worked up to lvl 16, then some steady state stuff lvl 10-12 I think.

I can only handle low-impact work at the moment, especially after yesterday, which is fine with me, low impact does not equal low intensity!!!

Weekly supp summary

Leviathan and reset AD - taken 1 each prior to workout ~45mins-1hr beforehand.. I find that the energy lasts for a while so it hasn't been necessary to take it immediately pre (e.g. 30mins or less).. PAL boys what do you think?

I also feel as though my endurance is increasing, albeit slowly, and I feel invigorated and a desire to go to the gym.. it has often been pretty hard with the cold weather and dragging myself there, but I haven't really felt that way, but somehow it gets me more motivated and ready to attack!

.............................. .

Weekly workout summary

Sun - OFF
    Mon - Back/Pwo cardio
    Tue - Shoulders/Triceps/Pwo cardio; PM Cardio
    Wed - OFF
    Thur - Chest/Bis/Pwo Cardio
    Fri - Legs/Pwo cardio
    Sat - AM cardio; PM cardio

Got all the workouts I wanted to get in, in this week, and they were all pretty good. So Big fat tick for this week.. next week I start winter school.. I'm studying SPACE LAW!!!! Haha should be fun. It will get harder to fit in workouts.. 9am starts til 7pm.. which means I leave the house at 7.30am.. get home just in time for bed.. aiyckkkk!! But the good thing is that the gym has changed its opening times til 5.30am instead of 6. So I might be able to sneak in a quick workout if I can get out of bed early enough and drag myself there when it is about 4degrees

Diet summary

Also.. haven't really been keeping track of calories lately.. I find myself being way to anal about the little things.. e.g. when I am 100 calories overboard I'll feel like a failure, and if I'm under I'll go nuts as well.. but I'm getting over that and just thinking about portions.. anyway, for a change I logged things today.. this is what I ate:

1) Oatbran, wheat bran, yoghurt, wpi; efas
    2) Chicken stir-fry - with olive oil, random mixed greens; efas
    3) Cottage cheese, jam, cashews;efas
    4) Kanga stir-fry - with tomato, cabbage, olive oil; efas

Totals 42f 147c 121p Fibre: 47
    (not including about 8 scoops of bcaas during my two cardio sessions..)

My daily posts are so long I'm getting a workout just typing it all up
  15. Senior Member

Nice logs, food items inspire creativity, supplement items inspire conspiracy against customs and workouts inspire hard work.

Awesome.
  16. Elite Member

Wow sorry I was away and somehow missed this.....
    Good luck, log looks amazing, detail is great....Im in....sub'd

john
  17. New Member

Aye.. what's up boys! Legs were so sore this morning!!
    Hey ddawg! Yeah my workouts are getting a bit long.. the routine I'm doing is pretty high in volume.. plus tacking on cardio.. oh yeah, tell you a bad secret - I never stretch (coz then that would take 2.5 hours ahhhh catabolic catabolic ahoyy!! ) not until the point where I can barely move is when I do it.. though post-workout cardio helps somehwat probably tonight I'll use the foam roller and do some painful myofascial release stuff, eh I deserve it for being a lazy ass
    This is way I am trying to dose my Reset AD Pre and Post WO. Because not only do long workouts elicit catabolic activity, but it also depletes your adrenals.

Keep up the good work though. Makes me push harder during my workouts...
  18. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    This is way I am trying to dose my Reset AD Pre and Post WO.
    Good point, never thought of it that way.
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    This is way I am trying to dose my Reset AD Pre and Post WO. Because not only do long workouts elicit catabolic activity, but it also depletes your adrenals.

Keep up the good work though. Makes me push harder during my workouts...
    Interesting idea.. I was under the impression that it would be better if taken more "spread out" during the day?.. any contraindications from taking it that way?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

This log is very well put together. Running a marathon are we? That is a proud accomplisment indeed.

Thanks for illustrating it so well too, I like the sketches/pics that are peppered throughout.
  21. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Hey AB, what is your selection rate?? --- After applying, what is the % of you getting selected?

I bet its darn near 100
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Hey AB, what is your selection rate?? --- After applying, what is the % of you getting selected?

I bet its darn near 100
    Haha actually, no! I have major geographical disadvantage, half the things I want to try are either banned (damn customs ) or shipping costs, but if anything, it is usually the first reason. What can I say, you PAL boys are extra nice peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    This log is very well put together. Running a marathon are we? That is a proud accomplisment indeed.

Thanks for illustrating it so well too, I like the sketches/pics that are peppered throughout.
    hey thanks for dropping by, this is the one I'm doing.. its 14km, not 42, though
    http://city2surf.sunherald.com.au/index.asp

Didn't go last year, but I went the year before... took about 1.5 hours haha. Trying to do a bit better this year
  23. New Member

hello ab
  24. Senior Member

lol hey, how's things tommy?!

Sunday 1st July - Shoulders + Tris

.. seated Db press ..
    15x5kg 10x7.5kg 6x10kg

.. Military Press ..
    10x20kg 6x25kg 6x25kg

.. Db Front raise ..
    15x4kg 12x4kg 12x4kg

.. Db seated lateral raise ..
    15x3kg 15x3kg 10x4kg

.. Skullcrushers ..
    10x15kg 7x17.5kg 7x17.5kg

.. Dips ..
    8, 4,4,4,4 (increased dips by 2!!! and then ran out of steam..)

.. Tricep pushdown ..
    11x70kg 7x80kg 6x80kg

.. Cable rear/lat raises
    2 sets x15,12 .. pansy weights

.. PWO CARDIO .. n/a time to go to work I'll try to get some in tonight.. tryy

Workout time: ~1hr

Edit: so I did end up doing cardio today. And yes I realise there is a LOT of work for me to do if I want to run this marathon!

Tready: 4 sets x 5min @10km, 2min walking pace in between, then walking for a bit.

Foods for the day:

1) Oat/wheat bran, yoghurt, whey
    2) Oatmeal, yoghurt, whey, banana
    3) Mixed beans, chicken, lettuce, tomato, efas
    4) Rice, kanga, random mixed greens, walnuts
    5) Cottage cheese, walnuts, efas

Totals 47f 254c 179p (54fibre)..

Supps: Leviathan x 3 today, just trying this out. Going well, seems like I'm starting to build up a tolerance to it already though.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Leviathan isnt loaded up with caffeine... and typically yohimbine will only provide energy for so long, so thats why you arent getting the same jolt from it... interested to see how 3 ed works for you!!!
  26. New Member

Interesting idea.. I was under the impression that it would be better if taken more "spread out" during the day?.. any contraindications from taking it that way?
    I am taking 3 caps daily.

I have already tired them split out. 1 am 1 during lunch and 1 post wo.

Now I am sampling 1 am, 1 pre-wo (6-7pm) and 1 post-wo (9-10pm).

There should be no issue with taking your doses spread out through the day, but I am trying to take it as support for when I feel I need it most.

1) Morning time. With 3-AD I am feeling a bit lethargic.
    2) Pre-wo I take 6 caps of RPM and after along stressful day my adrenals could use some support.
    3) Post-wo, my adrenals should be shot by now, so Reset is needed most at this time IMO.
  27. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Disclaimer: I am not coming onto you at all.

Progress pics??
  28. Elite Member

Progress pics??
    riiiiiiiiiiiight...haha..jk...
  29. New Member

Progress pics??

30. Senior Member

okok ok just for you bj, i'm back from the gym so I'll take a couple of pics now!
  31. Elite Member

okok ok just for you bj, i'm back from the gym so I'll take a couple of pics now!
    ok...bj i now love you..haha..in the most heterosexual way possible
  32. Senior Member

taken today..

33. Elite Member

look great AB!....sweet my 1500 post is of ab in a bikini!...
  34. Senior Member

35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    look great AB!....sweet my 1500 post is of ab in a bikini!...
    wait couple more!
  36. Elite Member

kk..
  37. Senior Member

Quads

Yes those are stretchmarks well they have been growing, so can't be too unhappy!!
  38. Elite Member

Yes those are stretchmarks well they have been growing, so can't be too unhappy!!
    looking great AB, just a sidenote....feeling the shoes for this photoshoot....appreciate the extra attention to detail..hahahaha...jk...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Looking really good AB. Tight like a tiger. You have a good physique already.. IMO you don't need to cut.

I actually have a grayscale bikini that I was going to wear in a picture... but you claimed it. Now I have go find something sassier to "one up" you with.
  40. Senior Member

hahah don't look too hard you'll see all my flaws!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:38 AM
  2. This will be my diet log..
    By Thaiclinch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 04:38 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 12:25 AM
  4. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 08:33 PM