be my PAL!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

ps that is a sweet looking ad!

pps thanks to dave and the PAL crew for taking the trouble to send these across the border, muchly appreciated! :)

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
You don't even have to ask! Good luck on your run!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Damn nice intro gal!

I'll be your PAL :cheers:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Ok well since you guys all know about me already, see bspace or previous logs, no need to go into too much detail? yes I'm female, 21, likes boys and orange fluoro nail polish, occasionally like to go lift and I have cardio tendencies.. and I will be running a marathon in August (14km) and it is frkn freezing right now so I will try my best to get all my workouts in even though the weather is about 7 degrees !
Goal is to recomp as always, but it winter now, so I am not too worried about losing weight, I WANT TO GET STRONGER!!!! which I am hoping leviathan will help with. Also as you might also know, I have a love-hate relationship with stims and I am really hoping Reset AD will help me get the most out of them, and save myself from the crashing.. coz I love a thermo in winter!

Okay current training program since I have received it, is the ***Fusion workout*** (THANKS a bunch 5-6 for getting it mailed to me!!!!). There are a few more isolation exercises and volume has been jacked up a lot. YUM! Cardio will be done for 20mins after workouts, or if I am too dead, I will skip it and add an extra cardio session. It goes something like this:

Chest/bis + 20min cardio
Legs + 20min cardio
OFF + cardio
Back + 20min cardio
Shoulders/Tris + 20min cardio
OFF + cardio
OFF

My gym has a couple of **6pack** classes, I might go to one of them since my mate has been nagging me to, raving about how good it is..... half an hour of non-stop crunching.. ermm.. I'll give it a go..

Nutrition wise I am going with 4-5 meals a day.. if my meals are bigger I'll have 4 meals.. otherwise looks like this
Breakfast: Oats, whey, fruit (strawberries, banana etc)
PWO: Same as ^^
3, 4, 5 - carbs, fat, and protein, with veggies

PAL supps dosage: Leviathan dosage is half the recommendation.. I am not familiar with these ingredients and they seem to be quite potent, so I'll stick with a low dose for the time being and adjust if needed.

Pre-wo (AM): 1 cap Leviathan, 1 cap reset AD
Afternoon: 1 cap Leviathan, 1 cap reset AD

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk go go time!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
First impressions..

I've been using Leviathan and Reset AD for the past few days, and so far I am liking the effects. First time I tried it was before Cardio and I had a great session. During lifting my endurance has kept up and I actually look forward to lifting the weight.. as opposed to going "OMG this is too heavy" :p haha

Other things I've noticed is that I'm really thirsty, appetite is under control, I do not get a huge surge in energy, and no crashing, sleep is fine (sometimes a bit too much at night.. I am waking up at 9am in the mornings ... that is about 2+hours later than normal!!!!!!!) I am becoming a lazy ass for sure..
One peculiar thing also is that the first few times my eyes felt a bit funny, hard to describe, but a bit like I've been staring at something for too long.. not sure, but it has subsided now.

Anyway, I need to backtrack a couple of workouts, since my net access is somewhat impaired.. yes I live in a primitive society.. and the flooding/storms etc has wreaked some kind of havoc on my connection... so I will update when I can.

In the meantime, I took some photos from my paper log to save me from writing it out again, maybe I'll do that for the rest of this log for a change, looks more authentic anyhow ;) heheh

Plus plus, all weights are in KG now. Because I can't be bothered to change it, for you guys multiply by 2.2 for the weight ok! :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

This was my lunch, yesterday... grilled chicken, roma tomatoes, cos lettuce, mushies, ... and some sweet potato (not in the photo coz it didn't look quite as pretty!)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
jus mucking around

this is me being a douche...just felt like taking some more photos before my camera(s) break (again)..

before and after support haha it was tough taking the second pic, and yes it is fuzzier than the first one coz I couldn't stop bouncing around!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Sunday 24th June - rest..

One of my meals today.. kiddy looking watermelon xtend jelly with strawberries.. then sexed up with some cc, crushed walnuts and a sprinkling of cinnamon, chocamine and nutmeg. Not as cool as a **** buddy.. but as a study buddy, it suffices.

:: SIGH :: :;some more study:: ::sigh again::

oH, Thankyou to sir jayhawk, blackjack and bionic for checking in! (and the lurkers, of course):)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that looks good, what's cc stand for.

Oh, and by the way great log!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Man that looks good, what's cc stand for.

Oh, and by the way great log!!
CC = cottage cheese! Don't worry it tastes good together... sweet, slippery, tangy, crunchy, a little goeey, with a hint of choc and spices.... and I O'd on the strawberries.. I could eat a pound a day.. heh Glad you like the pics!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanted to say this log is just as entertaining as Chad's log, but less off-topic, and suitable for a general audience. :clap2: That's an accomplishment!

Good Luck on your run with these fellas.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Great log! Def. one of the better ones. And OMG! I had a TOTALLY different image of you, AB! You're a cutie. Don't mean to sound like a creep, just credit where it's due! Good luck.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rather enjoy the pictures of your training log and the powerpoint slides. Reminds me of my desk...

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
AB's log is always good to follow.

The food aspects..... yum yum!

:hammer: :burger: :burg: :hot:

:dance:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Monday 25th June - BACK + cardio

That was a killer workout... leviathan is helping with endurance? Maybe?

Random pic. (from March, @ ~60kg). because I just decided to draw.. Haven't drawn in maybe 10 years or so, but I've suddenly gotten this weird desire again.. I've got a few more sketches, some are a bit better.. I'll post them in upcoming days, if you have a killer physique and would like me to draw you, I would kindly give it a go too! ...no noodz but! :p

Drawing is great...You can make your boobs bigger and your waist smaller with the flick of a pen. If only working out produced such rapid results!

Oh well, a girl can always dream :)

...Wow, damn thanks for all the check-ins boys !!!
I must see what this chad guy can do that I cannot ;):p

Bionic.. I'm not sure what you had in mind... an 80 year old wrinkly? I never really put face pics because this is apparently a bbing site.. but I get hassled a bit (on some other forums) not you guys, almost like I have a monstrous face and trying to hide it or something... jeezz.. hah

Ya'll allowed to stay if you promise to post and not just LURK! haha jk! It's cool ;)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
How the hell did you get those past customs?
How the hell can I get those past customs?

The weather is the same down here in Melbourne, and I got flu, so I have pretty much done no cardio... (I refuse to tred mills!)

Nice log, nice pics, I'll get my camera out (Nikon D70, why the **** do I neglect it so).

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
How the hell did you get those past customs?
How the hell can I get those past customs?

The weather is the same down here in Melbourne, and I got flu, so I have pretty much done no cardio... (I refuse to tred mills!)

Nice log, nice pics, I'll get my camera out (Nikon D70, why the **** do I neglect it so).
I was very fortunate to say the least. hahah I dislike the thought of treading mills as well, but once you get there its ok.. can't walk slower than the old granny next to me going full speed on 45degree incline now, can I!? :)

This is my third camera this year .. hahah I have a tendency to break things.. so gotta make the most of it whilst it still works!

soo... Diet the past few days has been pretty good.. + extra pwo cardio and I feel somewhat leaner already..mood has been pretty good, haven't had any energy crashes.. Appetite is increasing a little again.. perhaps I could go to 3 caps of Leviathan in a week or so..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont even think you need leviathan, you look lean already but maybe youre using it so you can cheat your meals more often lol. You really are a cutie tho'. im guessing youre in Austrailia? I remember your DCP log had alot of delicious sounding grub and this is already looking impressive. To bad you cant patent that sexed up jelly strawberry thingy or make one for me! haha. keep it up.

ps. i want to eat some kangarooooooos! Ive read it to be the leanest and highest in protien of the meats.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Wow, damn thanks for all the check-ins boys !!!
I must see what this chad guy can do that I cannot ;):p
Break out random and completely unrelated discussions. I don't think you want to make this into a "Chad Thread".

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Break out random and completely unrelated discussions. I don't think you want to make this into a "Chad Thread".
haha yeah, it would get off topic real quick and the content would be a bit disturbing to the innocent minds out there haha.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey this log is looking fantastic!!! The images and Pics of your work out logs are very cool. Thank you for taking the time to make this log look this interesting and unique... it is much appreciated!!

If you are going to jump up to three a day.. just make sure you give your self ample time between each cap! Good luck with the rest of the log!!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Bionic.. I'm not sure what you had in mind... an 80 year old wrinkly?
hahaha! No, not at all. It's just that you're cutting, so I ASSuMEd that you were more, well...Margaret Cho-ish. If you know what I'm saying! I can't really tell what's in your avvy so I figured it was too dark for a reason. But much to my surprise/delight you're quite pretty. Anyways, sorry to hijack. I'm looking forward to following your log.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hottest log on AM for sure!!

Loving the detail---goooood stuff.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Tuesday 26th June - Shoulders/Triceps + cardio

Workout was great. Fusion styled sessions are very voluminous! Mustered up some last lil bit of energy for a short run at the end, all in all, kickass!

... Another quick little sketch.. haha lots of mistakes but its in pen so mehhh :p. It actually ran out drawing this.. My fave purple glimmer pen too! Man I am getting sick of drawing myself, somebody give me some material!!! I think I need to take some drawing classes... one day I'll make a living drawing anime...

ok one more coz I like drawing this fella.. if you know who it is don't tell him I reckon he looks pretty good, he'll get a big(ger) head!

gawsh SWG, BJ... you guys and your compliments!! :p

Pistonpump, I'll be buying some more kanga maybe tomorrow or thursday, I'll show you what it looks like then! Right now my supplies are running low! Haven't been posting much of my diet.. if anyone is interested, I will.. it'll just make my posts even longer haha

Dave, thanks for checking in, I think I will up it to 3 next week.

Bionic.. I just looked this Margaret girl up on google. Let me tell you I'm not pleased! LMAO How could you think that of me! :rasp:

Anywayz... one more session of cardio in a couple of hours.. and a big fat exam tomoz.. until then :whiner:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Bionic? if its him the undies gave it away, lol.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
haha nope... but he does have a great physique, maybe if I can get a big enough pic, he'll be my next model.. :p

Just came back from step class. I think I'm going to collapse. I was so ravenous I ate some wholewheat pasta.. with tuna, some then some spelt bread..cottage cheese, banana, strawberries... hmm.. I think I will post my diet from now on to keep myself accountable. I haven't cheated for a while now.. the stuffed stomach feeling feels a little strange.. hehhe .. also only been eating 4 meals a day, which could be contributing to my hunger.. these were my times today..

8.30am Oats, whey
<<workout>>
11.30am Oats, whey, strawberries
2pm Kidney beans, tuna, avocado, mushrooms
<<step class>>
8pm Wholewheat pasta, tuna.. cottage cheese, spelt bread, strawberries, banana...I think that was all!:think: oh yeah, some efas too. ok that's it.. knew I forgot something!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow that is a big time lapse from 2pm-step class-8pm. Id have ate my fridge and all! haha. cant believe you lasted that long, but then again, high pace cardio does kill appetite sometimes.

Id love to see that kanga when you get the chance!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
yeah I know I didn't even realise! I ate at 2.. then did some random errands .. by the time I got hungry again took some leviathan.. at about 4.. killed appetite and then went to class for at 5.30.. had a crazy sweaty session.. get home, shower.. and by dinner time it was 8. And then I'm like shiet I'm actually STARVING.. stims have started to wear off as well!

lmao @the fridge .. too bad mine is completely empty right now.. I've been eating bs foods for the past couple of days until I get some more chicken.. and kanga.. aiyy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha. i go thru phases like that too.....empty fridge, bs foods, trying to find something healthy eating out, then BAM! i go grocery shopping and its like christmas all over again heh.

btw, leviathan made me sweat like ka-rayyy-zeeee! I can imagine a sweaty hot asian babe lol. thats hot

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
oh dear, we are the same..:)
trust me I was a sweaty mess today! messy sexy? :p
My ponytail was literally dripping... Bah having very long hair and washing it twice a day in winter is annoying! Boys are much luckier.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Oh snap, this log is in two places:p

My first time in this forum, might have to post mine in here also.

Great log AB:thumbsup:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Bionic.. I just looked this Margaret girl up on google. Let me tell you I'm not pleased! LMAO How could you think that of me! :rasp:
Ms. O, please accept my humble apology. Like I said, with all of this cutting that you were/are doing and the (previous) dark pictures, I jumped to some pretty BIG conclusions. HAHA! I still liked your personality before I knew what you looked like, though. That's gotta count for something! (?) I couldn't have beem MORE wrong and you are not only beautiful but smart and talented, as well. Keep on kicking ass. Oh and BTW, I just read something where Margaret Cho said that she always gets mistaken for Lucy Liu. Is she serious?!!! By whom? Blind people?

Helloooooooo! Those aren't undies, thank you very much. They are squarecut swim trunks. But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. HAHAHA! I believe that was the first and last time I wore those out in public! I believe the kicker was when my ex called them "punk-panties." Damn. 'Least they weren't Speedos.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Helloooooooo! Those aren't undies, thank you very much. They are squarecut swim trunks. But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. HAHAHA! I believe that was the first and last time I wore those out in public! I believe the kicker was when my ex called them "punk-panties." Damn. 'Least they weren't Speedos.
lets not remind me again about my speedo experience when i was trying out for special forces in the military.... lets say they were not anywhere near big enough:blink: :run:

sorry back to the log.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

ok today is a rest day, running very low on sleep.. 3hours sleep + a big exam.. admissibility of evidence...policing powers.. some bizarre case law, a thickload of legislation... basically he admitted to a grievous bodily harm against a girl, they found the implement he used, and his dna.. but I made a pretty persuasive argument on why my "client" should have his admissions excluded..twisting everything in my favour...:p.. I know most days I really hate school, hate studying, but after almost 4 years, I'm glad I'm still here.. I think..I have learnt a lot... not just theory but critical thinking and synthesis of material.. for some reason though I cannot see myself being a corporate lawyer or even worse in tax.., it's just not something I want to spend the rest of my life doing, so I'm a little bit disheartened, maybe these 5 years of torture will go to waste.. maybe my 13 years of education just to get into this degree will go to waste.. or I could put my degree (when i get it) to use and live my whole life, a waste. Bleh. I don't want to think about it, but seeing it is end of session I'm getting somewhat introspective.... lalalla ok.. ok getting delusional.. I am relying on leviathan and reset ad to help me make it through the rest of the day at work. Only 2hours to go...............I want a job where I don't want to leave, not when I'm counting down the seconds til I can go home. Bah is that too much to ask?? I will figure out something, I just need to find out what exactly it is that I want.

/I am exhausted. So my rant will end here.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be amazed to see how groundbreaking the most seemingly insignificant things truly are.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

ok today is a rest day, running very low on sleep.. 3hours sleep + a big exam.. admissibility of evidence...policing powers.. some bizarre case law, a thickload of legislation... basically he admitted to a grievous bodily harm against a girl, they found the implement he used, and his dna.. but I made a pretty persuasive argument on why my "client" should have his admissions excluded..twisting everything in my favour...:p.. I know most days I really hate school, hate studying, but after almost 4 years, I'm glad I'm still here.. I think..I have learnt a lot... not just theory but critical thinking and synthesis of material.. for some reason though I cannot see myself being a corporate lawyer or even worse in tax.., it's just not something I want to spend the rest of my life doing, so I'm a little bit disheartened, maybe these 5 years of torture will go to waste.. maybe my 13 years of education just to get into this degree will go to waste.. or I could put my degree (when i get it) to use and live my whole life, a waste. Bleh. I don't want to think about it, but seeing it is end of session I'm getting somewhat introspective.... lalalla ok.. ok getting delusional.. I am relying on leviathan and reset ad to help me make it through the rest of the day at work. Only 2hours to go...............I want a job where I don't want to leave, not when I'm counting down the seconds til I can go home. Bah is that too much to ask?? I will figure out something, I just need to find out what exactly it is that I want.

/I am exhausted. So my rant will end here.

This log has been fantastic... Great detail and the images are very very cool and quite creative... And Asianbabe there was no doubt that in minds of the people of P.A.L that you were way more lucy lui then margret chow...UGH... No way.

What type of lawyer do you want to be.. no way TAX right.. that would have to drive you crazy.. Look for something that you like to do and apply your trade(the Law) in that arena and you can't go wrong!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
heyhey I'm glad you didn't think so!! I don't really know what I want to do yet.. which is why I am in disillusion.. definitely not tax.. I work for a tax accountant now, and I am 110% sure I do not what to end up like that, even if it brings the $$ in, I would not be happy doing something I have zero passion for. Ironic that I can't really quit yet until I find that better something or else I'll be on the streets .. haha maybe not quite, but I wouldn't be able to do as much shopping, for one ;)

Thursday 28th June - Chest/Biceps + cardio

For PP, this is what my kanga looks like... just restocked today.. hey if I make a nice looking meal I will post it!

Just to give a quick review so far... Workout was great. I am feeling stronger. Only one rep PR today, but I have been able to get through the workout quite efficiently, especially the relatively high volume which I feel I am finally getting used to. I am focussed and on the job. Usually I struggle to get the 15kg dumbbells up, but today there was no such issue.

It has been about a week in now, and I believe my body is getting accustomed to the dosages I have been using. Energy throughout the day has been consistent and I have not felt the afternoon slump that I am generally accustomed to. Also, legs look like they are starting to slim down.. I'm not sure I want them to look like chopsticks again, but my butt looks damn good in jeans! Haha no complaints there. Back to regular eating again, today's meals were:

1): Hot cereal (oatmeal, wheat germ, wheat bran), wpi
PWO: Oatmeal, strawberries, wpi
3) Tofu, noodles, chicken, bowl of green veggies, efas
4) Cottage cheese, cashews
5) Jelly and bcaas

All in all, pretty happy with these products so far.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asianbabe, thanks for posting that now im really hunting for some kangaroo meat! Sounds like good stuff! How much does that cost you (translated in dollars plz). I know a place to get it, i just want to see the difference in costs. Looking forward to that meal you cook up......i wish i could be a roomate or something, dang! you make some good stuff! Keep up with those workouts, looking real good.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
REALLY awesome log so far....by far my fav to watch --- but that could be bc your our only female logger...just dont think so ;)

Anyways, glad to see your enjoying it as much as I am reading it :thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey boys !! Had an ass kickin' workout today! Took 2 hours all up, and I didn't want to but I still hacked it and did some cardio afterward. Right now just finishing my workouts is a challenge! :p

PP - let's see... the kangaroo comes in different types - you can get mince, steak, or sausages.. the steak costs about 3x more, but the nutrition stats are pretty much the same.. so I go with the mince.. its real cheap ~AUD$6 a kilo, (US$5.30) for 2.2lbs.
For your reference.. chicken breast is about $US7.60/kg... tuna ~$US4.20. See I did all the calculations for you! Those are pretty much the only meats I buy, mom buys all the expensive fresh fish and stuff :p..

Nelix.. ahh.. my family is the same, they think it is smelly.. well they're right, it does have a strong gamey taste, but they won't touch it! Their loss!

BJ, its ok, you love me, you don't have to admit it ;)
XJ, nice to see ya drop by, now you're part of the cool thread, haha jk.

Anyway, since I have some spare time at work, I'm gonna just type up the workout today.. eh it is friday, so I will prob go out, instead of pretty-ing up my log :D

Friday 29th June - LEGS + cardio

.. Leg extensions ..
12x35kg 10x45kg 8x55kg

.. Sumo squat ..
10x40kg 6x50kg 6x50kg

.. Stiff legged deadlift ..
12x40kg 8x50kg

.. Leg press ..
12x120kg 8x160kg 8x160kg (increased reps!)..
8 plates look so pretty on my legpress :D

.. DB lunges .. (stationary, reverse, forward) - lots of sets
did these with a mate, and trying to get my form right..
dbs used were 10kg, 15kg, 12.5kgs, and 6kgs.. a truckload of reps

.. Cable standing hamstring curl ..
12x17.5kg 8x20kg

.. Lying hamstring curl ..
10x12.5kg 6x17.5kg 6x17.5kg..
pretty much had zero leg strength by this stage.. the tiny weights felt like a tonne.

.. Standing calves .. 2 setsx30
.. Seated calves .. 2 setsx25

.. PWO CARDIO .. 20min elliptical.. ramp up to level 14

.. workout time .. 2 hours.

T'was a good workout.