The Efffects of Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol on Riseboi

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
BRIEF INTRO:

Let me first start off by thanking fitnfirm and the rest of the ALRI team for selecting me to log a 4 week stack of Jungle Warfare and their newest product, PRO-ANABOL. Not only is this my 1st SPONSORED log, it is my first log ever; so please bear with me. As such, I am going to attempt to remain as objective as possible, but also provide a worthwhile and entertaining log for anyone who may follow my progress.

So, without further adieu, let the corny log intro begin!!!

[size=+4]Riseboi’s “Real Life” Study: The Effects of Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol on Me![/size]​

[size=-2]Fine print: I am by no means well versed in science experiment “stuff”. This is simply my ‘fun” attempt to do a log. Keep all the “that’s not how it’s done in a real experiment” mumbo jumbo to yourself. :p[/size]​

OBJECTIVE:

The purpose of this log is to determine how well I respond to a 4 week stack of ALRI’s Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol. The specific areas of focus will center on my ability to put on a notable amount of lean muscle mass and to reduce body fat at least mimimally.

THE GUINEA PIG ….ER….I MEAN “CONTROL GROUP”:

• Sex: Male
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: @175 lbs.
  • Body type: Meso-Endo (I think)
  • Est. BF% : @ 10% (I have been in contact with one of the local universities in regards to Bod Pod testing and/or the “gold” standard in body fat testing, hydrostatic underwater testing. I am hoping to schedule an appointment next week or the week after.
Training experience:

I started weight training in college on a somewhat consistent basis and continued to do so since. Of course, nowadays, I'm very consistent. It has become an essential part of my lifestyle. During that time beforehand, diet and discipline were really the key factors that kept me from "seeing" any results. The bad diet also led to a poor general health (fat, BP, cholesterol, self confidence, etc.) It got to a point where I had to decide how much my health meant to me. I guess if there’s only one thing you should know about me, it that this is where I came from…..

Back to the present. I think you can tell what my decision was. I can say without a doubt I am in the best shape of my life, aging effects notwithstanding. Now is the first time, I've ever really considered a "bulk". At this point in time, I would like to put on some lean muscle to gain back strength I have since lost. However I say this with the mindset that I do not wish to cut back on cardio. I enjoy my minimum 3 days/week of cardio. More detailed program to follow.

THE TEST VARIABLES:

I believe most on the forum here are informed of what these products are. I won’t list a detailed description; I’ll just post links.

Pro-Anabol Product Description
Jungle Warfare Product Description

I will follow the dosing protocol outlines on each bottle:
Jungle Warfare: One (1) capsule three (3) times daily with meals
Pro-Anabol: One (1) capsule two (2) times daily, 12 hours apart

THE “OTHER” VARIABLES:

• Various Protein types: (Giant I-Pro, Dymatize ISO 100, EAS Whey, Nature's Best Micellar Plus)
  • Prof Supps Pure Vitargo (WMS)
  • Scivation Xtend
  • CL Purple Wraath
  • PAL Incarnate
  • Centrum Performance Multi
  • PreWO: Giant Creatine NO, Primaforce Primal N20
I have a bunch of other supps but will refrain from using them in order to better gauge the results of Jungle Warfare and Pro-Anabol. I add anything, I will be sure to advise everyone.

THE “FUEL”

Still undergoing some change as I'm going from hypo caloric to maintenance/hyper caloric. I think this is around 2000- 2500.

• PreWO - WMS, BCAA's
  • PostWO - WMS, EAA's
  • Semi PostWO - WPI
  • Snack- usually 3 hardboiled eggs
  • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat
  • Snack - sometime 3 eggwhites
  • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat and vegetable usally broccoli
  • Bedtime - Micellar Plus, Whey, 1-2 tbsp flax oil
Current Daily Water Intake:
  • 1-2 gallons - Mainly reg. bottled/tap water, crystal lite, decaf green tea, and various shakes (I don't like milk :( )
The diet may fluctuate some days but I think this pic is an indication that it is usually very consistent, albeit, sometimes boring.

TRAINING PROTOCOL:

CURRENT PICS

Forthcoming….

DATA/RESULTS:

To be logged during the upcoming month with special attention towards the products’ featured attributes as listed in the product description.

PERSONAL CONCLUSION/FINAL REVIEW:

Well, duh, this will be detailed at the end of this log. I hope you’ll be interested enough to follow along until the end.

I think this pretty much sums up everything for the most part. I will try and get pics tomorrow. I have to take care of some personal matters these next few days, so if I don’t start this weekend, this Monday is set in stone as the official beginning. If I have left anything off or you have particular questions you’d like me to address beforehand, please feel free to ask.

Thanks, and heeeeeeeere weeeee goooooooo…….

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DUDE!!! SWEEEEEEET LOG!!!!!

i thought i ran detailed logs! i love the background avi shot behind your w/o regimine!!!! BTW great transformation from 230 my man!!! lookin good bro!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I've been working on the log off and on this week between classes. Hopefully, I can do a good job keeping up with the details this upcoming month. Thanks again for checking it out. :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
WOW. Congrats on the transformation. You've really nailed it.

Looks like I have some more studying to do...:run:

I will DEFINITELY be following this log.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice start man, I'll be following.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Impressive transformation bro!

Lookin amazing. Good to have ya at AM...best of luck man.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
you could throw a great tupperware party................

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: DAY 1

Thanks for checking in guys!

Well, I hadn't planned to, but I started today. I was only going to go for a 2 mile run, but I ended up throwing in a half-dozen or so sets of weighted pistols. The last couple of days had been long and exhausting, but I needed to release some stress. I also decided to try out one of the Ergopharm Clearshots I have. (I’ll try and post a review of this later). Obviously, nothing to report on the JW and Pro-A. For a “light workout” I’m feeling pretty good. Looking forward to my next good, intense workout.

PA: 1 cap @ 7am, second cap to follow around 6-7pm night
JW: Just took 2nd cap, will take last one later as directed.

PHOTOS:

I tried to edit my first post but couldn’t add the photos, so here are the pics I took this morning.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You've had some fantastic results in the last year. I'll be following for sure to see how this mimics my results with Pro-Anabol and Jungle Warfare. Good luck.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lookin ripped my man! would love to see what this wil do with your obvious dedication!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
thats an awesome effort getting your body fat down that low after being a tubby boy..............maybe theres hope for me afterall.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words!

Today’s workout focused on arms. I’ve had a small “twitch” in my left rear delt from when I last did reverse flys, so I thought I would have to go a little easy today. But, in spite of the “twitch”, I was able to get a pretty good arm workout with plenty of volume.

DOSING:
1 cap of JW & PA with PreWO shake. 2nd JW at lunch, and third JW at 4pm. Will take 2nd PA @ 7pm.

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x45, 6x45

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
8x60, 8x75, 8x85, 6x90

BB Reverse Curls:
80x25, 8x45, 8x55, 8x65, 6x75

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+45, 8xBW+70, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+90

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
8x30, 8x40, 8x40, 6x40

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
Left these out today.

IMPRESSIONS:
It's a little too early to make any comments on JW & PA right now. I think I'll be more prepared to do so after a week.

Tomorrow is an off day so I won’t update the log again until after Monday’s workout but I will continue with the dosing protocol as prescribed. With that said, it’s been getting more and more difficult to get my cardio during the week, so I may run some sprints or run a few miles at the nearby park tomorrow, weather permitting.

Til next time….:)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 & 4

DAY 3

OFF Day

IMPRESSIONS:

Felt a little lethargic upon waking up. Of course, it was a Sunday and I had gotten a good 10 hours a sleep. 10 hours is very much not the norm for me so I don’t really think it had to do with JW or PA.

Was going to go for a morning run but opted not to. Instead, I just had breakfast at an outdoor café near by, people watched, and just relaxed. ;) A nice big plate of fruit and an omelet. Yum!

DAY 4

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Incline DB Chest Press:
8x60, 8x70, 8x80, 8x90

CG Lat Pulldown:
8x90, 8x140, 8x180, 8x230

DB Chest Press:
8x60, 8x75, 8x85, 8x95, 8x95

Deadlift
8x135, 8x225, 8x275, 6x275

Lying Single-Arm KB Hammer Press:
8x15kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

L-Position Pull ups:
8xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW

IMPRESSIONS:

Still have the ‘twitch’ in my left rear delt so I held back a little on some of the movements. But, it did seem as if I had to exert as mush force into pumping out the sets. I will continue to monitor this in upcoming workouts. My plans are to work the shoulders on Wednesday, but if the “twitch” is still there I may confine the movements to isolated machine exercises. Or I may just skip it and move onto the next body group.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am just repeating everybody else, but great log and AWESOME transformation! :thumbsup: You are shredded bro!

Subbed and reps for the well thought out and executed log! ;)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am watching this bad boy!!! you look great man, awesome transformation!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
<insert non homo overly excited comment here about transformation, subscribed and sexy body>

:thumbsup:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
what an awesome transformation man! i need to do some w/o's to get my legs lookin like that!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic log bro and bad ass transformation! Almost identical to what i had done, you have had much more success getting leaner tho :p and ur taller as well! lol

Keep it up though man ur def ripped and in awesome shape, nice fridge btw! LOL

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!! I appreciate yall checking out the log

DAY 5

CARDIO DAY

3 Mile Run – 9-10 minute/mile pace

Several Ab Movements- Mostly crunches glute-hip raises

IMPRESSIONS:

Not much to report as far as PA & JW. Took usual dosing today. I’m hoping to work shoulders tomorrow morning, but may end up doing legs instead.

Til tomorrow….

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Back Squat:
8x135, 8x135, 8x225, 8x275

Superset 1a: Swiss Ball Hammie Curl:
8x w/ both legs, 8x w/ both legs, 8x w/ one leg (both sides), 8x w/ one leg (both sides)

Superset 1b: Single Plyo Box Jumps @ 3.5 ft.
8x, 8x, 8x, 8x

Superset 2a: Weighted Pistols
8x w/ 12kg KB, 8x w/ 12kg KB, 8x w/ 16kg KB, 8x w/ 16kg KB

Superset 2b: SLDL
8x70, 8x80, 8x90, 8x100

Leg Press:
8x180, 8x270, 8x360, 8x540, 8x540

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raise:
10x180, 10x270, 10x360

Lunge Matrix:
4 sets; 4 rounds on each plane (frontal, sagittal, transverse)

Fitter:
3 sets; one minute interval

IMPRESSIONS:

Shoulder felt pretty good this morning and I had good ROM, but I decided to err on the side of caution and move on to the next body group. Next up, was legs, and I have to say that I had a pretty f*ckin good workout. I did more movements than I normally do along with a decent amount of volume and my legs still feel pretty good. I plan on during cardio tomorrow, so I guess I’ll find out how they feel then.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 & 8

DAY 7

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

CARDIO DAY
3 Mile Run – 9-10 minute/mile pace

Several Ab Movements- Mostly crunches and glute-hip raises. Also included several sets of 10 on the ab roller (most of those kneeling on the ground but I did a handful standing up. Damn those are tough!!)

IMPRESSIONS:
Didn’t lift today but I have noticed the past few days that I have been feeling more ”pumped” up, even when I’m not in the gym. I likey this! :D

DAY 8

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Alternating DB Arnold Press:
8x20, 8x30, 8x40, 8x50, 8x50

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:
8x 60, 8x80, 8x100, 8x100

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Superset 1a: Halos
16x16kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg,

Superset 1b: Single-Arm KB Shoulder Press
8x12kg, 8x16kg, 8x25kg, 8x24kg (each arm)

Superset 1c: Hanging Oblique Twists
12xBW, 12xBW, 12xBW

Superset 2a:One-Armed Side Deadlift
8x50, 8x70, 8x90, 8x100 (each side)

Superset 2b: Weight Plate Frontal Raise
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

IMPRESSIONS:

Still not 100% in my shoulder but I was adamant about doing shoulders today. Whether I pay for it tomorrow, I guess time will tell. I switched from doing regular shoulder presses to the Arnold since that movement still “tweaks” my arm a bit. The shoulder issue not withstanding, I think I had a pretty freaking good workout. I didn’t want to stop and I kept on trying to think of other movements to throw in.

Over the past week, I have to admit that my strength is certainly going up, as indicated by the last two workouts. It’s still only been a week so I’m looking forward to JW and PA really kicking in. As far as sides, I have noticed slightly oilier skin, but my skin is normally pretty dry so it really isn’t an issue right now. And I don’t know if its related or pure coincidence but I did have a pimple pop up just to the right of my upperlip. Nothing huge and considering my sister is a dermatologist I always have **** to put on it. It’s barely noticeable. Anyways, the results are looking good so far. And hopefully things will only continue to get better.

AS A SIDE NOTE: I do want to note that I tried Genera Supplement’s new preworkout energy supp, Adrenaline, these past 2 days. I don’t think it would bolster or reduce the effects of JW or PA except for giving me an extra kick in the butt for my 5am workouts. I won’t be taking this everyday; just wanted to try them out to get my thoughts on them. I’ll post up my product review later.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I cannot say anything that has not already been said...

Absolutly fantasic transformation man! Great overall! :thumbsup:

So this is PRE the JW and PA huh? This is going to get interesting, i dont see much you could really inprove on, unless you wanted to put on more size overall/get the bf down more. You have great muscle balance overall.

Curious about a couple of things if you dont mind me asking.

What was your total time duration from pic 1 to 3? Previous suppliment/aas experience? You did mention you never really did any "bulkers" before? Did you just get in shape over a couple of years then just cut to reveal the mass, the add lbm afterword? Im just curious of the overall process...

re myself, im ecto/meso mix, and went from extra skinny 155lbs to 200lbs in about three years. This was with mostly bulking, one mild cut, and a few slack off periods where no gym/gained fat.

cycling is fun, but just like allot of us, I am getting tired of the "bulking, then cutting". I am currently trying to add more mass and get leaner and attain more vascularity. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I cannot say anything that has not already been said...

Absolutly fantasic transformation man! Great overall! :thumbsup:

So this is PRE the JW and PA huh? This is going to get interesting, i dont see much you could really inprove on, unless you wanted to put on more size overall/get the bf down more. You have great muscle balance overall.
Thanks JZ7757! I appreciate you comments! Right now, I'm mainly trying to gain more strength. I like to see "putting on size" more as secondry effect. And of course, I'd like to drop BF as much as possible but it's not priority number one during this period of time.

Curious about a couple of things if you dont mind me asking.

What was your total time duration from pic 1 to 3?
In the transformation photo, the first pic was taken @ Dec 2004 and the third one was @ August 2005.

Previous suppliment/anabolic steroids experience?
My experience is limited to staple items like protein, creatine, etc.. and stims/thermos for cutting. No anabolic steroid experience. JW and PA are the first "hormonal" supps I've ever taken.

You did mention you never really did any "bulkers" before? Did you just get in shape over a couple of years then just cut to reveal the mass, the add lbm afterword? Im just curious of the overall process...
I was always a big boy most of my life but didn't really start working out with any type of consistency until my freshman college year. During that time, I put on a good amount of muscle. Unfortunately, the alcohol, late night binges, and generally poor diet hid anything worth seeing. After finally getting serious, my mindset has pretty much always been "cut". Now that I'm disciplined about my diet and exercise activities and have gotten to a pretty lean state, I can finally look towards putting on some lean muscle. But, I have every intention of doing it as cleanly as possible.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+105, 6xBW+1150, 6xBW+125

BB Reverse Curls:
80x25, 8x45, 8x55, 8x65, 6x75

8x50, 8x70, 8x85, 8x90

8x20, 8x30, 8x40, 8x45

8x15, 8x20, 6x30

Several Ab Movements- Mostly crunches and glute-hip raises.

IMPRESSIONS:

Another great workout this morning. The “pump” was very noticeable and I seemed to be vascular as hell. After my workout I noticed I could see some of the veins lining my obliques. Pretty cool.

krich

Awards
wow in less than a year you totally transformed yourself. thats impressive and really keeps me motivated. awesome log also.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 & 11

DAY 10

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

CARDIO DAY
Ran sprints for @ 1 hour. @ 40 yrds with resting time being the walk back to the the start.

IMPRESSIONS:
Not much to report in terms of strength. I just felt pretty good all around.

As a side note: Had a nice sweet tooth cheat last night consisting of 8 large honey oatmeal raisin cookies and a couple handfuls of peanut butter yogurt pretzels from Fresh Market. Didn’t stop there as I satisfied my salt craving with a bag of multigrain tortilla chips and salsa. I’ll probably pay for it tomorrow but, damn, it was GOOD!

DAY 11

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Warmup: As many pushups I could do in 1 minute
59-60 pushups

Pull –ups (as fast as possible until failure
15xBW, 10xBW, 8xBW

Incline DB Chest Press:
8x40, 8x60, 8x75

Seated Row Machine
8x90, 8x130, 8x150

Machine Chest Press:
8x50, 8x90, 8x180
(This was a new one for me and not one that I had ever used before. Instead of a single angle pivot, this one worked on a ball-n-socket type pivot and moved freely an all directs.)

Deadlift
8x135, 8x185, 8x225, 6x315, 1x365

A few sets of crunches

IMPRESSIONS:

I felt pretty lethargic this morning upon awaking (5am). I don’t know if it was due to the cheat the night before or JA/PA. I decided to take a couple ALRI Venom to try and “wake’ me up. At the gym I felt like I had no energy; at least at the beginning of it. Dehydration is always a issue I try and correct in the morning will a lot of water but I think the addition of the caffeine for energy really drained me. The “as many pushups in a minute” warm probably also contributed. After trying to make up for it, I have to say that by the end of the workout, I felt better. I had been chugging water down to that point. All in all, it wasn’t one of my better workouts but I don’t foresee it being an ongoing thing.

Til next time …. :)

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JZ7757My experience is limited to staple items like protein, creatine, etc.. and stims/thermos for cutting. No anabolic steroid experience. JW and PA are the first "hormonal" supps I've ever taken.
wow...even more impressive, give the age you started this. Great stuff! :)

During that time, I put on a good amount of muscle. Unfortunately, the alcohol, late night binges, and generally poor diet hid anything worth seeing. After finally have every intention of doing it as cleanly as possible.
Reminds me of 2005. I finally got my diet/habbits in check last summer. I think we all start at this point, until we see just how much a little cutback can help! AM has certainly helped me see the importance too!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
BRIEF INTRO:

• PreWO - WMS, BCAA's
  • PostWO - WMS, EAA's
  • Semi PostWO - WPI
  • Snack- usually 3 hardboiled eggs
  • Snack - sometime 3 eggwhites
  • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat and vegetable usally broccoli
  • Bedtime - Micellar Plus, Whey, 1-2 tbsp flax oil
you list your diet in your first post. is this a typical day of food for you? seems like almost all protien and hardly any carbs/fat.

btw. you look great! maybe i need to eat like this.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
you list your diet in your first post. is this a typical day of food for you? seems like almost all protien and hardly any carbs/fat.

btw. you look great! maybe i need to eat like this.
Thank for checking out my log.

As far as the diet, that was about where I started off at since I had been cutting. It was aimed to be a targeted ketogenic diet. Most of my carbs were targeted mainly before and after my workouts. Admittedly, my fats could have been higher but I still indulged in various marinades or sauces for my meals: I just didn't list them above. However, these past weeks I upped the carbs a fair amount. My semi postWO shake now includes oats, most of my meals includes some sort of vegetable (usually green beans or broccolli), and my pre-bed shake also now includes oats. I still haven't gained much weight since so I'll probably continue increase my macros.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just take it slow (wich im sure you know) and youll be able to tell when your puttin on more weight without puttin on more fat!, gl bro sounds like things are goin good for you so far.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Late to this one and I have no idea why,, amazing transformation...really amazing. Great work. Following rom here on out.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
just take it slow (wich im sure you know) and youll be able to tell when your puttin on more weight without puttin on more fat!, gl bro sounds like things are goin good for you so far.
oh yeah , definitely taking it slow. My "former fat boy" conscious is always whispering "not too much" in my ear. :D

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

OFF DAY

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 13

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Back Squat
8xBar, 8x135, 8x185, 8x225, 6x245

Front Squat
8xBar, 8x95, 8x135, 8x185

Pistols:
4x8 (each leg)

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raise
8x180, 8x270, 8x360, 8x450

Swiss Ball Hammie Curls:
4 sets of 10 with both legs

Leg Press
8x270, 8x450, 8x540, 6x630

IMPRESSIONS:

It was really hard to wake up yesterday and today. I’m assuming this is more contributable to the JW since it has been known to cause it. Whether PA is contributing anymore to it, I wouldn’t be able to say. I may throw in some more stims in the morning to help me get past it. As far as today’s workout I, my back was a little tight so I didn’t push it on the squats. Besides that I think it was a decent workout but certainly not what I like to get out of my leg days. I’ll probably use tomorrow as an OFF day too so I can allow my body to rest. The fact that I’ve really tried to turn up my workouts these past few weeks is probably another reason why I’ve been “kind of out of it” these past two workouts. One last thing I noticed these past few days has been an increase in aggression. A few times, I caught myself getting pretty riled up over what were really trivial things. Not necessarily a bad things; just something I sort of expected but need to pay attention to.

Til next time…. :)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Pistols:
4x8 (each leg)

IMPRESSIONS:

It was really hard to wake up yesterday and today. I’m assuming this is more contributable to the JW since it has been known to cause it. Whether PA is contributing anymore to it, I wouldn’t be able to say. I may throw in some more stims in the morning to help me get past it. As far as today’s workout I, my back was a little tight so I didn’t push it on the squats. Besides that I think it was a decent workout but certainly not what I like to get out of my leg days. I’ll probably use tomorrow as an OFF day too so I can allow my body to rest. The fact that I’ve really tried to turn up my workouts these past few weeks is probably another reason why I’ve been “kind of out of it” these past two workouts. One last thing I noticed these past few days has been an increase in aggression. A few times, I caught myself getting pretty riled up over what were really trivial things. Not necessarily a bad things; just something I sort of expected but need to pay attention to.

Hey Rise,

What are "pistols"?

Also, I've noticed the last few days I've been more tired and pretty angry and easily irritated. Very similar to what you are describing...interesting...:think: I'm not taking JW, just the PA.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Hey Rise,

What are "pistols"?

Also, I've noticed the last few days I've been more tired and pretty angry and easily irritated. Very similar to what you are describing...interesting...:think: I'm not taking JW, just the PA.
hey wilman,

I was going to try and explain it but it was easier to just find it on youtube to show you. :D The vid has a few variations. I usually do the last ones; weighted pistols.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

As far as the aggression, maybe the PA is just magnifying it for me. Who's knows??

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
:eek: Uh..no :D

I've seen those before. I have tried, but I just can't get the balance. I might try with the chair! ;) Girly style! :chick:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 & 15

DAY 14

CARDIO DAY

@ 1 hour of jump rope @ 60 sec intervals at medium-high intensity. Maintained HR around 150-180 throughout.

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Was initially going to just take another off day, but I felt pretty good this morning. I’m glad I did, I felt really good afterwards.

DAY 15

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

BB Reverse Curls:
8x35, 8x45, 8x55, 8x65,

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+45, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+45, 8xBW

8x20, 8x40, 8x40, 6x45

8x20, 8x20, 8x30, 6x35

IMPRESSIONS:

I just can’t seem to get totally over this right arm “twitch”. There a few ROM’s that bother me a bit, so I’m just adjusting my shoulder workouts to manage through it. Other than that, I think I’ve been making pretty good gains in the gym. I think I’d really be ‘busting through” if I didn’t have anything holding me back. In term of the pums, there are still there. I can’t help but catch myself looking in the mirror thinking. “Damn, I’m looking pretty !@#$%^ jacked. Some of the trainer have even commented on it. Also, I’m pretty confident that I’ve put on a couple lbs since I started. I don’t know how much of it is muscle, fat or possibly just water weight but I’m still looking pretty lean.

To FnF or Viperspit I still have the extra bottle that was sent. What would your thoughts be on possibly double dosing the rest of this cycle?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Seated DB Arnold Press:
8x30, 8x40, 8x50, 8x60

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:
8x 80, 8x100, 8x120, 6x140

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Halos
16x12kg, 16x12kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg

Pistol --> Opposite arm KB Arnold Press
16x12kg, 16x12kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg,

Weight Plate Frontal Raise
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Hanging Oblique Twists
12xBW, 12xBW, 12xBW

IMPRESSIONS:

Felt slightly lethargic this morning, but that may have been due to the big McNugget cheat I had yesterday. Other than that, I felt pretty good. I adjusted my shoulder workout and still had a pretty good one. I’m not used to Arnold presses and am not very impressed by my lifts. Granted they are much more difficult than standard presses. With enough time (& JW/Pro-A :) ), I think I’ll be able to significantly increase on them.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17

MORE UPDATED PROGRESS PICS & ACTION SHOTS

CARDIO:
Did various agility ladder drills and several 40 yard sprints.

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Starting to get a bit used to the lethargy that has sort of set in. It’s not bad, though, I didn’t even bother with any extra caffeine this morning. Since I’m halfway in the cycle I also weighed myself and I was about 177. Since I started @ 174-175 I’m pretty content with this. I can’t say for sure but I feel like I may have actually leaned out a bit more so I’m hoping that the weight gain was mostly muscle. I’ll let you all decide be comparing the pics. Either way, any comments are welcome.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Nice work, RB! :thumbsup: Your upper back/traps looks visibly larger! You are very lean, so it's hard to say your are leaner. Your abs do look more defined.

In any event, excellent work!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Either way, any comments are welcome.
I was going to look/re-plan a new workout schedule for myself tonight, but all I have to say now is that whatever you're doing and eating is what I need to be doing and eating.

About as hetero as I can say this, you are looking phenomenal. And the really nice thing is that you seem like a genuine, hard-working person. So whereas some other people who have great physiques piss me off because they can be total d-bags and are often blessed with genes that make their muscles explode just by picking up a pencil, it's really refreshing to see someone who's ego hasn't grown as big as their body has. Congrats.

Anyways, since you are already lean as hell it's hard to tell in that department how you've progressed. You are looking a little bit more full though. But I only say a little bit because you are so lean. From that, you know it has to be very close to 100% muscle gain.

Would you mind if I PMed you a little later on to inquire a little bit more about your regimen? I need to browse through your log again first...

Keep it up. :thumbsup:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments on my progress.

JJC, thank you also for the comment on my character. I think I appreciate that even more so that what anyone might say about my physical progress. I guess, having known what it's like to be the "ugly (fat) duckling" I'm more appreciative of where I've come from and am adamant about not forgetting it.

Thanks again! I'm about to hit the sack so if you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM and I'll respond tomorrow. :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Well, I realized that I have been doing a similar training split to yours and I use quite a few of the same principles(eg supersetting). So I guess my only problem/question is the body fat issue. I'm by no means fat, but not as lean as I would like to be. I think I've come to the realization that all out bulks are fun but cutting is probably the most depressing situation...haha. So I just need to get down to a bf that I'm comfortable with....or whatever you're at! And then build from there.

This leads me to my question: are you ever hungry as hell on your diet?