The Efffects of Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol on Riseboi

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

The Efffects of Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol on Riseboi

BRIEF INTRO:

Let me first start off by thanking fitnfirm and the rest of the ALRI team for selecting me to log a 4 week stack of Jungle Warfare and their newest product, PRO-ANABOL. Not only is this my 1st SPONSORED log, it is my first log ever; so please bear with me. As such, I am going to attempt to remain as objective as possible, but also provide a worthwhile and entertaining log for anyone who may follow my progress.

So, without further adieu, let the corny log intro begin!!!

Riseboi’s “Real Life” Study: The Effects of Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol on Me!

Fine print: I am by no means well versed in science experiment “stuff”. This is simply my ‘fun” attempt to do a log. Keep all the “that’s not how it’s done in a real experiment” mumbo jumbo to yourself.

OBJECTIVE:

The purpose of this log is to determine how well I respond to a 4 week stack of ALRI’s Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol. The specific areas of focus will center on my ability to put on a notable amount of lean muscle mass and to reduce body fat at least mimimally.

THE GUINEA PIG ….ER….I MEAN “CONTROL GROUP”:

• Sex: Male
    • Height: 5'7
    • Weight: @175 lbs.
    • Body type: Meso-Endo (I think)
    • Est. BF% : @ 10% (I have been in contact with one of the local universities in regards to Bod Pod testing and/or the “gold” standard in body fat testing, hydrostatic underwater testing. I am hoping to schedule an appointment next week or the week after.

Training experience:

I started weight training in college on a somewhat consistent basis and continued to do so since. Of course, nowadays, I'm very consistent. It has become an essential part of my lifestyle. During that time beforehand, diet and discipline were really the key factors that kept me from "seeing" any results. The bad diet also led to a poor general health (fat, BP, cholesterol, self confidence, etc.) It got to a point where I had to decide how much my health meant to me. I guess if there’s only one thing you should know about me, it that this is where I came from…..

Back to the present. I think you can tell what my decision was. I can say without a doubt I am in the best shape of my life, aging effects notwithstanding. Now is the first time, I've ever really considered a "bulk". At this point in time, I would like to put on some lean muscle to gain back strength I have since lost. However I say this with the mindset that I do not wish to cut back on cardio. I enjoy my minimum 3 days/week of cardio. More detailed program to follow.

THE TEST VARIABLES:

I believe most on the forum here are informed of what these products are. I won’t list a detailed description; I’ll just post links.

Pro-Anabol Product Description
    Jungle Warfare Product Description

I will follow the dosing protocol outlines on each bottle:
    Jungle Warfare: One (1) capsule three (3) times daily with meals
    Pro-Anabol: One (1) capsule two (2) times daily, 12 hours apart

THE “OTHER” VARIABLES:

• Various Protein types: (Giant I-Pro, Dymatize ISO 100, EAS Whey, Nature's Best Micellar Plus)
    • Prof Supps Pure Vitargo (WMS)
    • Scivation Xtend
    • CL Purple Wraath
    • PAL Incarnate
    • Centrum Performance Multi
    • PreWO: Giant Creatine NO, Primaforce Primal N20

I have a bunch of other supps but will refrain from using them in order to better gauge the results of Jungle Warfare and Pro-Anabol. I add anything, I will be sure to advise everyone.

THE “FUEL”

Still undergoing some change as I'm going from hypo caloric to maintenance/hyper caloric. I think this is around 2000- 2500.

• PreWO - WMS, BCAA's
    • PostWO - WMS, EAA's
    • Semi PostWO - WPI
    • Snack- usually 3 hardboiled eggs
    • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat
    • Snack - sometime 3 eggwhites
    • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat and vegetable usally broccoli
    • Bedtime - Micellar Plus, Whey, 1-2 tbsp flax oil

Current Daily Water Intake:
    • 1-2 gallons - Mainly reg. bottled/tap water, crystal lite, decaf green tea, and various shakes (I don't like milk )

The diet may fluctuate some days but I think this pic is an indication that it is usually very consistent, albeit, sometimes boring.

TRAINING PROTOCOL:

CURRENT PICS

Forthcoming….

DATA/RESULTS:

To be logged during the upcoming month with special attention towards the products’ featured attributes as listed in the product description.

PERSONAL CONCLUSION/FINAL REVIEW:

Well, duh, this will be detailed at the end of this log. I hope you’ll be interested enough to follow along until the end.

I think this pretty much sums up everything for the most part. I will try and get pics tomorrow. I have to take care of some personal matters these next few days, so if I don’t start this weekend, this Monday is set in stone as the official beginning. If I have left anything off or you have particular questions you’d like me to address beforehand, please feel free to ask.

Thanks, and heeeeeeeere weeeee goooooooo…….

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

DUDE!!! SWEEEEEEET LOG!!!!!

i thought i ran detailed logs! i love the background avi shot behind your w/o regimine!!!! BTW great transformation from 230 my man!!! lookin good bro!
  3. Registered User

Thanks man! I've been working on the log off and on this week between classes. Hopefully, I can do a good job keeping up with the details this upcoming month. Thanks again for checking it out.
    •   

4. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

WOW. Congrats on the transformation. You've really nailed it.

Looks like I have some more studying to do...

I will DEFINITELY be following this log.
  5. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Nice start man, I'll be following.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Impressive transformation bro!

Lookin amazing. Good to have ya at AM...best of luck man.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

you could throw a great tupperware party................
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

zip-lock-a-ware ?????
  9. Registered User

UPDATE: DAY 1

Thanks for checking in guys!

Well, I hadn't planned to, but I started today. I was only going to go for a 2 mile run, but I ended up throwing in a half-dozen or so sets of weighted pistols. The last couple of days had been long and exhausting, but I needed to release some stress. I also decided to try out one of the Ergopharm Clearshots I have. (I’ll try and post a review of this later). Obviously, nothing to report on the JW and Pro-A. For a “light workout” I’m feeling pretty good. Looking forward to my next good, intense workout.

PA: 1 cap @ 7am, second cap to follow around 6-7pm night
    JW: Just took 2nd cap, will take last one later as directed.

PHOTOS:

I tried to edit my first post but couldn’t add the photos, so here are the pics I took this morning.

10. Registered User

You've had some fantastic results in the last year. I'll be following for sure to see how this mimics my results with Pro-Anabol and Jungle Warfare. Good luck.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lookin ripped my man! would love to see what this wil do with your obvious dedication!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

thats an awesome effort getting your body fat down that low after being a tubby boy..............maybe theres hope for me afterall.
  13. Registered User

DAY 2

Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words!

Today’s workout focused on arms. I’ve had a small “twitch” in my left rear delt from when I last did reverse flys, so I thought I would have to go a little easy today. But, in spite of the “twitch”, I was able to get a pretty good arm workout with plenty of volume.

DOSING:
    1 cap of JW & PA with PreWO shake. 2nd JW at lunch, and third JW at 4pm. Will take 2nd PA @ 7pm.

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
    8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x45, 6x45

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
    8x60, 8x75, 8x85, 6x90

BB Reverse Curls:
    80x25, 8x45, 8x55, 8x65, 6x75

Weighted Dips:
    8xBW, 8xBW+45, 8xBW+70, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+90

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
    8x30, 8x40, 8x40, 6x40

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
    Left these out today.

IMPRESSIONS:
    It's a little too early to make any comments on JW & PA right now. I think I'll be more prepared to do so after a week.

Tomorrow is an off day so I won’t update the log again until after Monday’s workout but I will continue with the dosing protocol as prescribed. With that said, it’s been getting more and more difficult to get my cardio during the week, so I may run some sprints or run a few miles at the nearby park tomorrow, weather permitting.

Til next time….
  14. Registered User

Day 3 & 4

DAY 3

OFF Day

IMPRESSIONS:

Felt a little lethargic upon waking up. Of course, it was a Sunday and I had gotten a good 10 hours a sleep. 10 hours is very much not the norm for me so I don’t really think it had to do with JW or PA.

Was going to go for a morning run but opted not to. Instead, I just had breakfast at an outdoor café near by, people watched, and just relaxed. A nice big plate of fruit and an omelet. Yum!

DAY 4

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Incline DB Chest Press:
    8x60, 8x70, 8x80, 8x90

CG Lat Pulldown:
    8x90, 8x140, 8x180, 8x230

DB Chest Press:
    8x60, 8x75, 8x85, 8x95, 8x95

Deadlift
    8x135, 8x225, 8x275, 6x275

Lying Single-Arm KB Hammer Press:
    8x15kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

L-Position Pull ups:
    8xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW

IMPRESSIONS:

Still have the ‘twitch’ in my left rear delt so I held back a little on some of the movements. But, it did seem as if I had to exert as mush force into pumping out the sets. I will continue to monitor this in upcoming workouts. My plans are to work the shoulders on Wednesday, but if the “twitch” is still there I may confine the movements to isolated machine exercises. Or I may just skip it and move onto the next body group.

Til next time….
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

great looking log... great transformation too!
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    great looking log... great transformation too!
    Thanks! I appreciate it.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Well, I am just repeating everybody else, but great log and AWESOME transformation! You are shredded bro!

Subbed and reps for the well thought out and executed log!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

i am watching this bad boy!!! you look great man, awesome transformation!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Well, I am just repeating everybody else, but great log and AWESOME transformation! You are shredded bro!

Subbed and reps for the well thought out and executed log!
    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    i am watching this bad boy!!! you look great man, awesome transformation!!!
    THANKS GUYS!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

<insert non homo overly excited comment here about transformation, subscribed and sexy body>

21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    <insert non homo overly excited comment here about transformation, subscribed and sexy body>

umm.....thanks, i think.
  22. Registered User

what an awesome transformation man! i need to do some w/o's to get my legs lookin like that!
  23. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Fantastic log bro and bad ass transformation! Almost identical to what i had done, you have had much more success getting leaner tho :-P and ur taller as well! lol

Keep it up though man ur def ripped and in awesome shape, nice fridge btw! LOL
  24. Registered User

Thanks guys!! I appreciate yall checking out the log

DAY 5

CARDIO DAY

3 Mile Run – 9-10 minute/mile pace

Several Ab Movements- Mostly crunches glute-hip raises

IMPRESSIONS:

Not much to report as far as PA & JW. Took usual dosing today. I’m hoping to work shoulders tomorrow morning, but may end up doing legs instead.

Til tomorrow….
  25. Registered User

DAY 6

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Back Squat:
    8x135, 8x135, 8x225, 8x275

Superset 1a: Swiss Ball Hammie Curl:
    8x w/ both legs, 8x w/ both legs, 8x w/ one leg (both sides), 8x w/ one leg (both sides)

Superset 1b: Single Plyo Box Jumps @ 3.5 ft.
    8x, 8x, 8x, 8x

Superset 2a: Weighted Pistols
    8x w/ 12kg KB, 8x w/ 12kg KB, 8x w/ 16kg KB, 8x w/ 16kg KB

Superset 2b: SLDL
    8x70, 8x80, 8x90, 8x100

Leg Press:
    8x180, 8x270, 8x360, 8x540, 8x540

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raise:
    10x180, 10x270, 10x360

Lunge Matrix:
    4 sets; 4 rounds on each plane (frontal, sagittal, transverse)

Fitter:
    3 sets; one minute interval

IMPRESSIONS:

Shoulder felt pretty good this morning and I had good ROM, but I decided to err on the side of caution and move on to the next body group. Next up, was legs, and I have to say that I had a pretty f*ckin good workout. I did more movements than I normally do along with a decent amount of volume and my legs still feel pretty good. I plan on during cardio tomorrow, so I guess I’ll find out how they feel then.

Til next time….
  26. Registered User

Day 7 & 8

DAY 7

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

CARDIO DAY
    3 Mile Run – 9-10 minute/mile pace

Several Ab Movements- Mostly crunches and glute-hip raises. Also included several sets of 10 on the ab roller (most of those kneeling on the ground but I did a handful standing up. Damn those are tough!!)

IMPRESSIONS:
    Didn’t lift today but I have noticed the past few days that I have been feeling more ”pumped” up, even when I’m not in the gym. I likey this!

DAY 8

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Alternating DB Arnold Press:
    8x20, 8x30, 8x40, 8x50, 8x50

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:
    8x 60, 8x80, 8x100, 8x100

DB Shrugs
    8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Superset 1a: Halos
    16x16kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg,

Superset 1b: Single-Arm KB Shoulder Press
    8x12kg, 8x16kg, 8x25kg, 8x24kg (each arm)

Superset 1c: Hanging Oblique Twists
    12xBW, 12xBW, 12xBW

Superset 2a:One-Armed Side Deadlift
    8x50, 8x70, 8x90, 8x100 (each side)

Superset 2b: Weight Plate Frontal Raise
    8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

IMPRESSIONS:

Still not 100% in my shoulder but I was adamant about doing shoulders today. Whether I pay for it tomorrow, I guess time will tell. I switched from doing regular shoulder presses to the Arnold since that movement still “tweaks” my arm a bit. The shoulder issue not withstanding, I think I had a pretty freaking good workout. I didn’t want to stop and I kept on trying to think of other movements to throw in.

Over the past week, I have to admit that my strength is certainly going up, as indicated by the last two workouts. It’s still only been a week so I’m looking forward to JW and PA really kicking in. As far as sides, I have noticed slightly oilier skin, but my skin is normally pretty dry so it really isn’t an issue right now. And I don’t know if its related or pure coincidence but I did have a pimple pop up just to the right of my upperlip. Nothing huge and considering my sister is a dermatologist I always have **** to put on it. It’s barely noticeable. Anyways, the results are looking good so far. And hopefully things will only continue to get better.

AS A SIDE NOTE: I do want to note that I tried Genera Supplement’s new preworkout energy supp, Adrenaline, these past 2 days. I don’t think it would bolster or reduce the effects of JW or PA except for giving me an extra kick in the butt for my 5am workouts. I won’t be taking this everyday; just wanted to try them out to get my thoughts on them. I’ll post up my product review later.

Til next time….
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.

I cannot say anything that has not already been said...

Absolutly fantasic transformation man! Great overall!

So this is PRE the JW and PA huh? This is going to get interesting, i dont see much you could really inprove on, unless you wanted to put on more size overall/get the bf down more. You have great muscle balance overall.

Curious about a couple of things if you dont mind me asking.

What was your total time duration from pic 1 to 3? Previous suppliment/aas experience? You did mention you never really did any "bulkers" before? Did you just get in shape over a couple of years then just cut to reveal the mass, the add lbm afterword? Im just curious of the overall process...

re myself, im ecto/meso mix, and went from extra skinny 155lbs to 200lbs in about three years. This was with mostly bulking, one mild cut, and a few slack off periods where no gym/gained fat.

cycling is fun, but just like allot of us, I am getting tired of the "bulking, then cutting". I am currently trying to add more mass and get leaner and attain more vascularity.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JZ7757 View Post
    I cannot say anything that has not already been said...

Absolutly fantasic transformation man! Great overall!

So this is PRE the JW and PA huh? This is going to get interesting, i dont see much you could really inprove on, unless you wanted to put on more size overall/get the bf down more. You have great muscle balance overall.
    Thanks JZ7757! I appreciate you comments! Right now, I'm mainly trying to gain more strength. I like to see "putting on size" more as secondry effect. And of course, I'd like to drop BF as much as possible but it's not priority number one during this period of time.

Curious about a couple of things if you dont mind me asking.

What was your total time duration from pic 1 to 3?
    In the transformation photo, the first pic was taken @ Dec 2004 and the third one was @ August 2005.

Previous suppliment/anabolic steroids experience?
    My experience is limited to staple items like protein, creatine, etc.. and stims/thermos for cutting. No anabolic steroid experience. JW and PA are the first "hormonal" supps I've ever taken.

You did mention you never really did any "bulkers" before? Did you just get in shape over a couple of years then just cut to reveal the mass, the add lbm afterword? Im just curious of the overall process...
    I was always a big boy most of my life but didn't really start working out with any type of consistency until my freshman college year. During that time, I put on a good amount of muscle. Unfortunately, the alcohol, late night binges, and generally poor diet hid anything worth seeing. After finally getting serious, my mindset has pretty much always been "cut". Now that I'm disciplined about my diet and exercise activities and have gotten to a pretty lean state, I can finally look towards putting on some lean muscle. But, I have every intention of doing it as cleanly as possible.
  29. Registered User

DAY 9

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
    8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x45, 6x45

Weighted Dips:
    8xBW, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+105, 6xBW+1150, 6xBW+125

BB Reverse Curls:
    80x25, 8x45, 8x55, 8x65, 6x75

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
    8x50, 8x70, 8x85, 8x90

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
    8x20, 8x30, 8x40, 8x45

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
    8x15, 8x20, 6x30

Several Ab Movements- Mostly crunches and glute-hip raises.

IMPRESSIONS:

Another great workout this morning. The “pump” was very noticeable and I seemed to be vascular as hell. After my workout I noticed I could see some of the veins lining my obliques. Pretty cool.

Til next time….
  30. Registered User

wow in less than a year you totally transformed yourself. thats impressive and really keeps me motivated. awesome log also.
  31. Registered User

Day 10 & 11

DAY 10

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

CARDIO DAY
    Ran sprints for @ 1 hour. @ 40 yrds with resting time being the walk back to the the start.

IMPRESSIONS:
    Not much to report in terms of strength. I just felt pretty good all around.

As a side note: Had a nice sweet tooth cheat last night consisting of 8 large honey oatmeal raisin cookies and a couple handfuls of peanut butter yogurt pretzels from Fresh Market. Didn’t stop there as I satisfied my salt craving with a bag of multigrain tortilla chips and salsa. I’ll probably pay for it tomorrow but, damn, it was GOOD!

DAY 11

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Warmup: As many pushups I could do in 1 minute
    59-60 pushups

Pull –ups (as fast as possible until failure
    15xBW, 10xBW, 8xBW

Incline DB Chest Press:
    8x40, 8x60, 8x75

Seated Row Machine
    8x90, 8x130, 8x150

Machine Chest Press:
    8x50, 8x90, 8x180
    (This was a new one for me and not one that I had ever used before. Instead of a single angle pivot, this one worked on a ball-n-socket type pivot and moved freely an all directs.)

Deadlift
    8x135, 8x185, 8x225, 6x315, 1x365

A few sets of crunches

IMPRESSIONS:

I felt pretty lethargic this morning upon awaking (5am). I don’t know if it was due to the cheat the night before or JA/PA. I decided to take a couple ALRI Venom to try and “wake’ me up. At the gym I felt like I had no energy; at least at the beginning of it. Dehydration is always a issue I try and correct in the morning will a lot of water but I think the addition of the caffeine for energy really drained me. The “as many pushups in a minute” warm probably also contributed. After trying to make up for it, I have to say that by the end of the workout, I felt better. I had been chugging water down to that point. All in all, it wasn’t one of my better workouts but I don’t foresee it being an ongoing thing.

Til next time ….
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    Thanks JZ7757My experience is limited to staple items like protein, creatine, etc.. and stims/thermos for cutting. No anabolic steroid experience. JW and PA are the first "hormonal" supps I've ever taken.
    wow...even more impressive, give the age you started this. Great stuff!

During that time, I put on a good amount of muscle. Unfortunately, the alcohol, late night binges, and generally poor diet hid anything worth seeing. After finally have every intention of doing it as cleanly as possible.
    Reminds me of 2005. I finally got my diet/habbits in check last summer. I think we all start at this point, until we see just how much a little cutback can help! AM has certainly helped me see the importance too!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

BRIEF INTRO:

• PreWO - WMS, BCAA's
    • PostWO - WMS, EAA's
    • Semi PostWO - WPI
    • Snack- usually 3 hardboiled eggs
    • Snack - sometime 3 eggwhites
    • Meal: @ 8 oz. chicken breast, meatball, or other meat and vegetable usally broccoli
    • Bedtime - Micellar Plus, Whey, 1-2 tbsp flax oil
    you list your diet in your first post. is this a typical day of food for you? seems like almost all protien and hardly any carbs/fat.

btw. you look great! maybe i need to eat like this.
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    you list your diet in your first post. is this a typical day of food for you? seems like almost all protien and hardly any carbs/fat.

btw. you look great! maybe i need to eat like this.
    Thank for checking out my log.

As far as the diet, that was about where I started off at since I had been cutting. It was aimed to be a targeted ketogenic diet. Most of my carbs were targeted mainly before and after my workouts. Admittedly, my fats could have been higher but I still indulged in various marinades or sauces for my meals: I just didn't list them above. However, these past weeks I upped the carbs a fair amount. My semi postWO shake now includes oats, most of my meals includes some sort of vegetable (usually green beans or broccolli), and my pre-bed shake also now includes oats. I still haven't gained much weight since so I'll probably continue increase my macros.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

just take it slow (wich im sure you know) and youll be able to tell when your puttin on more weight without puttin on more fat!, gl bro sounds like things are goin good for you so far.
  36. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Late to this one and I have no idea why,, amazing transformation...really amazing. Great work. Following rom here on out.
  37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    just take it slow (wich im sure you know) and youll be able to tell when your puttin on more weight without puttin on more fat!, gl bro sounds like things are goin good for you so far.
    oh yeah , definitely taking it slow. My "former fat boy" conscious is always whispering "not too much" in my ear.
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Late to this one and I have no idea why,, amazing transformation...really amazing. Great work. Following rom here on out.
    Thanks bLacKjAck! I appreciate it!!
  39. Registered User

DAY 12

OFF DAY

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 13

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Back Squat
    8xBar, 8x135, 8x185, 8x225, 6x245

Front Squat
    8xBar, 8x95, 8x135, 8x185

Pistols:
    4x8 (each leg)

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raise
    8x180, 8x270, 8x360, 8x450

Swiss Ball Hammie Curls:
    4 sets of 10 with both legs

Leg Press
    8x270, 8x450, 8x540, 6x630

IMPRESSIONS:

It was really hard to wake up yesterday and today. I’m assuming this is more contributable to the JW since it has been known to cause it. Whether PA is contributing anymore to it, I wouldn’t be able to say. I may throw in some more stims in the morning to help me get past it. As far as today’s workout I, my back was a little tight so I didn’t push it on the squats. Besides that I think it was a decent workout but certainly not what I like to get out of my leg days. I’ll probably use tomorrow as an OFF day too so I can allow my body to rest. The fact that I’ve really tried to turn up my workouts these past few weeks is probably another reason why I’ve been “kind of out of it” these past two workouts. One last thing I noticed these past few days has been an increase in aggression. A few times, I caught myself getting pretty riled up over what were really trivial things. Not necessarily a bad things; just something I sort of expected but need to pay attention to.

Til next time….
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Pistols:
    4x8 (each leg)

IMPRESSIONS:

It was really hard to wake up yesterday and today. I’m assuming this is more contributable to the JW since it has been known to cause it. Whether PA is contributing anymore to it, I wouldn’t be able to say. I may throw in some more stims in the morning to help me get past it. As far as today’s workout I, my back was a little tight so I didn’t push it on the squats. Besides that I think it was a decent workout but certainly not what I like to get out of my leg days. I’ll probably use tomorrow as an OFF day too so I can allow my body to rest. The fact that I’ve really tried to turn up my workouts these past few weeks is probably another reason why I’ve been “kind of out of it” these past two workouts. One last thing I noticed these past few days has been an increase in aggression. A few times, I caught myself getting pretty riled up over what were really trivial things. Not necessarily a bad things; just something I sort of expected but need to pay attention to.

Til next time….
    Hey Rise,

What are "pistols"?

Also, I've noticed the last few days I've been more tired and pretty angry and easily irritated. Very similar to what you are describing...interesting... I'm not taking JW, just the PA.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:55 AM
  2. Different formula of Jungle Warfare?
    By dsmith126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 12:37 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 06:11 PM
  4. an analysis of chemical nomenclature of jungle warfare
    By Patrick Arnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 06:31 PM
  5. Possible adverse side effects of Jungle Warfare...
    By storm88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 07:19 AM