The Efffects of Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol on Riseboi

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Day 18, 19, & 20

DAY 18

DB Hammer Presses, Pull ups, Pushups, Seated Rows, Crunches, single KB chest presses, and I think a few more I just can’t remember. :(

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Today’s workout was a hodge podge of various exercises with little structure. The gym was pretty busy this morning and I just had the urge to just do different sets one after another. I especially did a lot of pushups and pull ups. Rest periods were a little shorter and I definitely got a great workout; just not very organized. Pumps, added aggression, and general focus during workouts are still going great!

DAY 19

CARDIO DAY

Ran sprints for @ 1 hour. @ 40 yrds with resting time being the walk back to the the start.

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Overslept this morning, and had class all day. I figured I’d just chalk this day as an OFF day, but I really had an urge to do some sprints. Did this from 7:30pm – 8:30pm even though I had legs planned for the next day. Can’t explain it, I just had the urge to get a good sweaty workout.

DAY 20

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Single leg press, regular leg press, lunge matrix, deadlift rows, 45 degree donkey calf raises, lying swiss ball hammie curl ups, reverse crunches, push jacks

IMPRESSIONS:

Once again, my workout was a hodge podge of exercises one after another another. Despite my legs be a bit fatigued from the later the usual sprint session the night before, they still felt pretty good. Very good workout.

Til next time …. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
This leads me to my question: are you ever hungry as hell on your diet?
The only times I really get hungry are when I have period of "free" time. As long as my mind is concentrated on other things, hunger pangs aren't too much of a problem. If anything, sometimes I forget to eat and have to be conscientious of it. But, in comparison to my last cut, I definitely get more hunger craving than before but I use as much stim/caffeine products now too.

speedpastu

Awards
The only times I really get hungry are when I have period of "free" time. As long as my mind is concentrated on other things, hunger pangs aren't too much of a problem. If anything, sometimes I forget to eat and have to be conscientious of it. But, in comparison to my last cut, I definitely get more hunger craving than before but I use as much stim/caffeine products now too.
so you have gained 2 lbs? and r u getting stonger? anything noticeable? th 2lbs could just be ur eating habits?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
so you have gained 2 lbs? and r u getting stonger? anything noticeable? th 2lbs could just be ur eating habits?
yeah, but whether those 2lbs is pure muscle is debatable. However, I do feel "stronger". Judging from my previous workouts I believe I have been showing a small increase in lifts and/or volume. As far as eating habits, I'm not one to count anything out as I have increased my caloric intake. That doesn't matter as much to me since my appearance of "leanness" has remained the same, if not decreased

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten a few PM's about some of my whole body exercises, and since I figured it'd be easier to just show them , I recorded a couple demos of them today. I'll try and get to the other other ones later this week.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. I modified these a bit today since my hip flexors were a little tight from sprinting last night. Instead, I just tucked my leg underneath me versus out in front.

speedpastu

Awards
yeah, but whether those 2lbs is pure muscle is debatable. However, I do feel "stronger". Judging from my previous workouts I believe I have been showing a small increase in lifts and/or volume. As far as eating habits, I'm not one to count anything out as I have increased my caloric intake. That doesn't matter as much to me since my appearance of "leanness" has remained the same, if not decreased
so overall impressions? a bunch of hype? not worth it?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
so overall impressions? a bunch of hype? not worth it?
huh???? my responses were directed towards your questions and not toward my overall impression. I'm withhlding my overall impression until I'm actually done with the log. Have you read all my posts or is this just based on my last post?

speedpastu

Awards
huh???? my responses were directed towards your questions and not toward my overall impression. I'm withhlding my overall impression until I'm actually done with the log. Have you read all my posts or is this just based on my last post?
no i have been reading the posts every time i was just wondering about ur impressions so far but should realize that you really can't decide until the end. sorry man.. good luck and will be reading.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 - 26

DAY 21

OFF DAY

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 22

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x45, 6x45

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

BB Reverse Curls:
8x45, 8x55, 8x65, 6x75,

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+45, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+115

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 6x45

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
8x20, 8x30, 8x35, 6x40

DAY 23

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Seated DB Arnold Press:
8x40, 8x50, 8x60, 8x60

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:
8x 100, 8x120, 8x140, 6x150

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Pistol  Opposite arm KB Arnold Press
16x12kg, 16x12kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg,

BB Shrugs
8x135, 8x185, 8x225, 6x225

Frontal Plate Raises
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

DAY 24

CARDIO DAY

Ran sprints for @ 1 hour. @ 40 yrds with resting time being the walk back to the the start.

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 25

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

DB Hammer Press
8x50, 8x70, 8x80, 8,90, 6x90

Seated Cable Rows
8x100, 8x120, 8x140, 8x150

Incline DB Hammer Chest Press:
8x50, 8x60, 8x70, 6x70

Close Grip Plate Lat Pulldown
8x90, 8x180, 8x230, 8x 250, 8x270

Superset A: Single Arm KB Presses:
8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Superset B: Pull-Ups:
14xBW, 12xBW, 10xBW, 8xBW

DAY 26

STRETCHING DAY

Performed various active and isometric stretches, some foam rollings, and balance training, and some ab movements into an otherwise “OFF” day

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS (over the past few days:

An increase in strength was really felt these past few days, especially on Monday. I think I had a great chest/back day. It felt like I could have gone for higher numbers but I knowlingly held back. Endurance and fatigue was not even an afterthought. Great pumps continue along with the lethargy, but once again, not enough to really bother me. My diet did go to crap these past few days as I took in more calories that I should have. Based on this, I’m starting to form theories as to where the optimum calories level should be for me in regards to putting on good muscle mass. However, I am pretty happy with the progress I’ve made as well as, what I believe to be as, a minimal amount of fat gain.

Til next time…. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Back Squat:
8x135, 8x225, 8x245, 8x265, 6x265

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raise:
10x180, 10x360, 10x450, 10x450

Leg Press:
8x180, 8x360, 8x540, 8x630, 6x630

SLDL
8x70, 8x90, 8x100, 8x110

Seated Calf Raise:
10x90, 10x135, 10x180, 8x180

Superset 1a: Swiss Ball Hammie Curl:
4 sets of 8

Superset 1b: Pistols
4 sets of 8 (each leg)

Several sets of crunches

IMPRESSIONS:

I’m really happy with today’s workout. With as much cardio as I normally do, my lifts have never been as high as they could be with less cardio, but I’m very happy with the lifts today. Felt good, great pumps.

Til next time…. :)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
late...but subscribed... curious to see your final stats and impressions when the stack is out. Excellent transformation btw.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
DAY 28

CARDIO DAY

Jump roped for 1 hour. 1- 1.5 minute intervals with 30-45 seconds of rest in between

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 29

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x50, 6x50

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

BB Reverse Curls:
8x45, 8x65, 8x75, 6x75,

Weighted Dips:
8xBW, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+115, 8xBW+125

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
8x30, 8x40, 8x45, 6x45

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
8x20, 8x30, 8x35, 6x40

DAY 30

DOSING:
JW & PA as prescribed

Seated DB Arnold Press:
8x40, 8x50, 8x60, 8x65, 6x70

Leg Press:
8x270, 8x450, 8x630, 4x720

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:
8x 100, 8x120, 8x140, 8x150

Pistol  Opposite arm KB Arnold Press
16x12kg, 16x12kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg,

DB Shrugs
8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Frontal Plate Raises
8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Superset 1a: Single Arm KB Shoulder Press
8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Superset 1b: Hammer-grip Pull ups
8xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW

IMPRESSIONS (over the last few days):

I am a bit sorry to say that this is my last day of my cycle because my workouts the last couple of days have been great. I haven’t really looked closely but I definitely moved up in weights on some of the movements. Pumps going as usual and extra endurance was noted as well. I will probably wait a few days and then post my final review.

Til then… :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
late...but subscribed... curious to see your final stats and impressions when the stack is out. Excellent transformation btw.
Thanks man! Unfortunately today was the last day of my stack. I will post my final review in a day or two. Thanks for checking in though. :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Looked great throughout Riseboi. So no real ill effects from the JW then?

Can't wait for your final review.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Looked great throughout Riseboi. So no real ill effects from the JW then?

Can't wait for your final review.
Hey Mick! Despite all the hubbub lately about JW, I can't really point to any visible ill effects. I'll go over it all in my review. :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mick! Despite all the hubbub lately about JW, I can't really point to any visible ill effects. I'll go over it all in my review. :)
Sounds good mate. I have just got the Full EVO Stack to run later in the year. So will see how the JW is affecting people too.. :)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i too am excited for final review. Its funny, for some JW works well, and for some it doesnt do much at all..in either case...no one really knows how it works. hah

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey bro whats your wweight lookin like right about now?? or should i hold off and wait for a final review? :D btw glad to see your finishing this strong... good sign that your having great workouts till the very end.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
hey bro whats your wweight lookin like right about now?? or should i hold off and wait for a final review? :D btw glad to see your finishing this strong... good sign that your having great workouts till the very end.
I actually haven't weighed myself in a while so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm back over the 180 mark.

I didn't advise anyone of this, but prior to starting the log I decided to get blood tests done and just received the results of the second test I had done last Friday. I haven't had a chance to review them thoroughly yet so hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow by the latest.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Wow, i am really thining about doing this stack of PA/JW. Riseboi's log looks really good and there is no need for PCT (after reading tons of threads, i am assuming this to be correct??)

Im in for the final results of this.

How does the PA/JW stack compare to the JW/BAM/RESTORE stack?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually haven't weighed myself in a while so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm back over the 180 mark.

I didn't advise anyone of this, but prior to starting the log I decided to get blood tests done and just received the results of the second test I had done last Friday. I haven't had a chance to review them thoroughly yet so hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow by the latest.
why not? i think its a great idea and i tried to do it myself to establich a basdeline but my provider was jerking me around sending me back and forth between app makers and couldnt get it in soon enough for my testing log..... i wish i could get blood done at least once a month.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
why not? i think its a great idea and i tried to do it myself to establich a basdeline but my provider was jerking me around sending me back and forth between app makers and couldnt get it in soon enough for my testing log..... i wish i could get blood done at least once a month.
I don't think hes saying that he doesn't advise anyone to get blood work done. He is just saying that he didn't advise anyone that he in fact was going to get blood work done... Meaning he didn't tell anyone. Know what i mean?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yo riseboi, shoot me a PM when you get a chance. I want to ask you about ur diet.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think hes saying that he doesn't advise anyone to get blood work done. He is just saying that he didn't advise anyone that he in fact was going to get blood work done... Meaning he didn't tell anyone. Know what i mean?
aaaaah ok....:goodpost:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
yeah, what gogo said. since I consider these type of things as a personal nature, I wasn't sure whether I would post them or not. :)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
yo riseboi, shoot me a PM when you get a chance. I want to ask you about ur diet.
pm me any questions you got. I'll try and respond to them as fast as I can; I have some others I haven't responded to yet. :(

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log I really enjoyed reading thru it. I'm amazed by your transformation, very good stuff and a model for people - myself included - to follow. How many years have you been lifting?