The Efffects of Jungle Warfare & Pro-Anabol on Riseboi

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Hey Rise,

What are "pistols"?

Also, I've noticed the last few days I've been more tired and pretty angry and easily irritated. Very similar to what you are describing...interesting... I'm not taking JW, just the PA.
    hey wilman,

I was going to try and explain it but it was easier to just find it on youtube to show you. The vid has a few variations. I usually do the last ones; weighted pistols.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

As far as the aggression, maybe the PA is just magnifying it for me. Who's knows??

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Uh..no

I've seen those before. I have tried, but I just can't get the balance. I might try with the chair! Girly style! :chick:
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Day 14 & 15

DAY 14

CARDIO DAY

@ 1 hour of jump rope @ 60 sec intervals at medium-high intensity. Maintained HR around 150-180 throughout.

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Was initially going to just take another off day, but I felt pretty good this morning. Iím glad I did, I felt really good afterwards.

DAY 15

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

DB Alternating Hammer Curls:
    8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x45, 6x45

Standing DB Tricep Extension:
    8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

BB Reverse Curls:
    8x35, 8x45, 8x55, 8x65,

Weighted Dips:
    8xBW, 8xBW+45, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+45, 8xBW

Seated Alternating DB Bicep Curls:
    8x20, 8x40, 8x40, 6x45

Single Arm BD Tricep Extensions:
    8x20, 8x20, 8x30, 6x35

IMPRESSIONS:

I just canít seem to get totally over this right arm ďtwitchĒ. There a few ROMís that bother me a bit, so Iím just adjusting my shoulder workouts to manage through it. Other than that, I think Iíve been making pretty good gains in the gym. I think Iíd really be Ďbusting throughĒ if I didnít have anything holding me back. In term of the pums, there are still there. I canít help but catch myself looking in the mirror thinking. ďDamn, Iím looking pretty !@#$%^ jacked. Some of the trainer have even commented on it. Also, Iím pretty confident that Iíve put on a couple lbs since I started. I donít know how much of it is muscle, fat or possibly just water weight but Iím still looking pretty lean.

To FnF or Viperspit I still have the extra bottle that was sent. What would your thoughts be on possibly double dosing the rest of this cycle?

Til next timeÖ.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 16

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Seated DB Arnold Press:
    8x30, 8x40, 8x50, 8x60

Overhand  Underhand Cable Pulldowns:
    8x 80, 8x100, 8x120, 6x140

DB Shrugs
    8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Halos
    16x12kg, 16x12kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg

Pistol --> Opposite arm KB Arnold Press
    16x12kg, 16x12kg, 16x16kg, 16x16kg,

Weight Plate Frontal Raise
    8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Hanging Oblique Twists
    12xBW, 12xBW, 12xBW

IMPRESSIONS:

Felt slightly lethargic this morning, but that may have been due to the big McNugget cheat I had yesterday. Other than that, I felt pretty good. I adjusted my shoulder workout and still had a pretty good one. I’m not used to Arnold presses and am not very impressed by my lifts. Granted they are much more difficult than standard presses. With enough time (& JW/Pro-A ), I think I’ll be able to significantly increase on them.

Til next time….
  5. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 17

UPDATED PROGRESS PICS

6. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 17

MORE UPDATED PROGRESS PICS & ACTION SHOTS

CARDIO:
    Did various agility ladder drills and several 40 yard sprints.

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Starting to get a bit used to the lethargy that has sort of set in. Itís not bad, though, I didnít even bother with any extra caffeine this morning. Since Iím halfway in the cycle I also weighed myself and I was about 177. Since I started @ 174-175 Iím pretty content with this. I canít say for sure but I feel like I may have actually leaned out a bit more so Iím hoping that the weight gain was mostly muscle. Iíll let you all decide be comparing the pics. Either way, any comments are welcome.

Til next timeÖ.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work, RB! Your upper back/traps looks visibly larger! You are very lean, so it's hard to say your are leaner. Your abs do look more defined.

In any event, excellent work!
  8. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    Either way, any comments are welcome.
    I was going to look/re-plan a new workout schedule for myself tonight, but all I have to say now is that whatever you're doing and eating is what I need to be doing and eating.

About as hetero as I can say this, you are looking phenomenal. And the really nice thing is that you seem like a genuine, hard-working person. So whereas some other people who have great physiques piss me off because they can be total d-bags and are often blessed with genes that make their muscles explode just by picking up a pencil, it's really refreshing to see someone who's ego hasn't grown as big as their body has. Congrats.

Anyways, since you are already lean as hell it's hard to tell in that department how you've progressed. You are looking a little bit more full though. But I only say a little bit because you are so lean. From that, you know it has to be very close to 100% muscle gain.

Would you mind if I PMed you a little later on to inquire a little bit more about your regimen? I need to browse through your log again first...

Keep it up.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments on my progress.

JJC, thank you also for the comment on my character. I think I appreciate that even more so that what anyone might say about my physical progress. I guess, having known what it's like to be the "ugly (fat) duckling" I'm more appreciative of where I've come from and am adamant about not forgetting it.

Thanks again! I'm about to hit the sack so if you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM and I'll respond tomorrow.
  10. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I realized that I have been doing a similar training split to yours and I use quite a few of the same principles(eg supersetting). So I guess my only problem/question is the body fat issue. I'm by no means fat, but not as lean as I would like to be. I think I've come to the realization that all out bulks are fun but cutting is probably the most depressing situation...haha. So I just need to get down to a bf that I'm comfortable with....or whatever you're at! And then build from there.

This leads me to my question: are you ever hungry as hell on your diet?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Day 18, 19, & 20

DAY 18

DB Hammer Presses, Pull ups, Pushups, Seated Rows, Crunches, single KB chest presses, and I think a few more I just canít remember.

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Todayís workout was a hodge podge of various exercises with little structure. The gym was pretty busy this morning and I just had the urge to just do different sets one after another. I especially did a lot of pushups and pull ups. Rest periods were a little shorter and I definitely got a great workout; just not very organized. Pumps, added aggression, and general focus during workouts are still going great!

DAY 19

CARDIO DAY

Ran sprints for @ 1 hour. @ 40 yrds with resting time being the walk back to the the start.

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS:

Overslept this morning, and had class all day. I figured Iíd just chalk this day as an OFF day, but I really had an urge to do some sprints. Did this from 7:30pm Ė 8:30pm even though I had legs planned for the next day. Canít explain it, I just had the urge to get a good sweaty workout.

DAY 20

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Single leg press, regular leg press, lunge matrix, deadlift rows, 45 degree donkey calf raises, lying swiss ball hammie curl ups, reverse crunches, push jacks

IMPRESSIONS:

Once again, my workout was a hodge podge of exercises one after another another. Despite my legs be a bit fatigued from the later the usual sprint session the night before, they still felt pretty good. Very good workout.

Til next time Ö.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    This leads me to my question: are you ever hungry as hell on your diet?
    The only times I really get hungry are when I have period of "free" time. As long as my mind is concentrated on other things, hunger pangs aren't too much of a problem. If anything, sometimes I forget to eat and have to be conscientious of it. But, in comparison to my last cut, I definitely get more hunger craving than before but I use as much stim/caffeine products now too.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

The only times I really get hungry are when I have period of "free" time. As long as my mind is concentrated on other things, hunger pangs aren't too much of a problem. If anything, sometimes I forget to eat and have to be conscientious of it. But, in comparison to my last cut, I definitely get more hunger craving than before but I use as much stim/caffeine products now too.
    so you have gained 2 lbs? and r u getting stonger? anything noticeable? th 2lbs could just be ur eating habits?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedpastu View Post
    so you have gained 2 lbs? and r u getting stonger? anything noticeable? th 2lbs could just be ur eating habits?
    yeah, but whether those 2lbs is pure muscle is debatable. However, I do feel "stronger". Judging from my previous workouts I believe I have been showing a small increase in lifts and/or volume. As far as eating habits, I'm not one to count anything out as I have increased my caloric intake. That doesn't matter as much to me since my appearance of "leanness" has remained the same, if not decreased
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I've gotten a few PM's about some of my whole body exercises, and since I figured it'd be easier to just show them , I recorded a couple demos of them today. I'll try and get to the other other ones later this week.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. I modified these a bit today since my hip flexors were a little tight from sprinting last night. Instead, I just tucked my leg underneath me versus out in front.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

yeah, but whether those 2lbs is pure muscle is debatable. However, I do feel "stronger". Judging from my previous workouts I believe I have been showing a small increase in lifts and/or volume. As far as eating habits, I'm not one to count anything out as I have increased my caloric intake. That doesn't matter as much to me since my appearance of "leanness" has remained the same, if not decreased
    so overall impressions? a bunch of hype? not worth it?
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedpastu View Post
    so overall impressions? a bunch of hype? not worth it?
    huh???? my responses were directed towards your questions and not toward my overall impression. I'm withhlding my overall impression until I'm actually done with the log. Have you read all my posts or is this just based on my last post?
  18. Registered User
    Answers

huh???? my responses were directed towards your questions and not toward my overall impression. I'm withhlding my overall impression until I'm actually done with the log. Have you read all my posts or is this just based on my last post?
    no i have been reading the posts every time i was just wondering about ur impressions so far but should realize that you really can't decide until the end. sorry man.. good luck and will be reading.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Day 21 - 26

DAY 21

OFF DAY

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 22

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x45, 6x45

8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

BB Reverse Curls:
    8x45, 8x55, 8x65, 6x75,

Weighted Dips:
    8xBW, 8xBW+45, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+115

8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 6x45

8x20, 8x30, 8x35, 6x40

DAY 23

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Seated DB Arnold Press:
    8x40, 8x50, 8x60, 8x60

8x 100, 8x120, 8x140, 6x150

DB Shrugs
    8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Pistol  Opposite arm KB Arnold Press

BB Shrugs
    8x135, 8x185, 8x225, 6x225

Frontal Plate Raises
    8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

DAY 24

CARDIO DAY

Ran sprints for @ 1 hour. @ 40 yrds with resting time being the walk back to the the start.

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 25

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

DB Hammer Press
    8x50, 8x70, 8x80, 8,90, 6x90

Seated Cable Rows
    8x100, 8x120, 8x140, 8x150

Incline DB Hammer Chest Press:
    8x50, 8x60, 8x70, 6x70

Close Grip Plate Lat Pulldown
    8x90, 8x180, 8x230, 8x 250, 8x270

Superset A: Single Arm KB Presses:
    8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Superset B: Pull-Ups:
    14xBW, 12xBW, 10xBW, 8xBW

DAY 26

STRETCHING DAY

Performed various active and isometric stretches, some foam rollings, and balance training, and some ab movements into an otherwise ďOFFĒ day

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

IMPRESSIONS (over the past few days:

An increase in strength was really felt these past few days, especially on Monday. I think I had a great chest/back day. It felt like I could have gone for higher numbers but I knowlingly held back. Endurance and fatigue was not even an afterthought. Great pumps continue along with the lethargy, but once again, not enough to really bother me. My diet did go to crap these past few days as I took in more calories that I should have. Based on this, Iím starting to form theories as to where the optimum calories level should be for me in regards to putting on good muscle mass. However, I am pretty happy with the progress Iíve made as well as, what I believe to be as, a minimal amount of fat gain.

Til next timeÖ.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 27

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Back Squat:
    8x135, 8x225, 8x245, 8x265, 6x265

45 Degree Donkey Calf Raise:
    10x180, 10x360, 10x450, 10x450

Leg Press:
    8x180, 8x360, 8x540, 8x630, 6x630

SLDL
    8x70, 8x90, 8x100, 8x110

Seated Calf Raise:
    10x90, 10x135, 10x180, 8x180

Superset 1a: Swiss Ball Hammie Curl:
    4 sets of 8

Superset 1b: Pistols
    4 sets of 8 (each leg)

Several sets of crunches

IMPRESSIONS:

Iím really happy with todayís workout. With as much cardio as I normally do, my lifts have never been as high as they could be with less cardio, but Iím very happy with the lifts today. Felt good, great pumps.

Til next timeÖ.
  21. Banned
    Answers

late...but subscribed... curious to see your final stats and impressions when the stack is out. Excellent transformation btw.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 28

CARDIO DAY

Jump roped for 1 hour. 1- 1.5 minute intervals with 30-45 seconds of rest in between

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

DAY 29

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

8x20, 8x40, 8x45, 8x50, 6x50

8x60, 8x80, 8x90, 6x95

BB Reverse Curls:
    8x45, 8x65, 8x75, 6x75,

Weighted Dips:
    8xBW, 8xBW+90, 8xBW+115, 8xBW+125

8x30, 8x40, 8x45, 6x45

8x20, 8x30, 8x35, 6x40

DAY 30

DOSING:
    JW & PA as prescribed

Seated DB Arnold Press:
    8x40, 8x50, 8x60, 8x65, 6x70

Leg Press:
    8x270, 8x450, 8x630, 4x720

8x 100, 8x120, 8x140, 8x150

Pistol  Opposite arm KB Arnold Press

DB Shrugs
    8x95, 8x95, 8x95, 8x95

Frontal Plate Raises
    8x25, 8x35, 8x45, 8x45

Superset 1a: Single Arm KB Shoulder Press
    8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Superset 1b: Hammer-grip Pull ups
    8xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW, 8xBW

IMPRESSIONS (over the last few days):

I am a bit sorry to say that this is my last day of my cycle because my workouts the last couple of days have been great. I havenít really looked closely but I definitely moved up in weights on some of the movements. Pumps going as usual and extra endurance was noted as well. I will probably wait a few days and then post my final review.

Til thenÖ
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    late...but subscribed... curious to see your final stats and impressions when the stack is out. Excellent transformation btw.
    Thanks man! Unfortunately today was the last day of my stack. I will post my final review in a day or two. Thanks for checking in though.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Looked great throughout Riseboi. So no real ill effects from the JW then?

Can't wait for your final review.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Looked great throughout Riseboi. So no real ill effects from the JW then?

Can't wait for your final review.
    Hey Mick! Despite all the hubbub lately about JW, I can't really point to any visible ill effects. I'll go over it all in my review.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Mick! Despite all the hubbub lately about JW, I can't really point to any visible ill effects. I'll go over it all in my review.
    Sounds good mate. I have just got the Full EVO Stack to run later in the year. So will see how the JW is affecting people too..
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  27. Banned
    Answers

yea i too am excited for final review. Its funny, for some JW works well, and for some it doesnt do much at all..in either case...no one really knows how it works. hah
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

hey bro whats your wweight lookin like right about now?? or should i hold off and wait for a final review? btw glad to see your finishing this strong... good sign that your having great workouts till the very end.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    hey bro whats your wweight lookin like right about now?? or should i hold off and wait for a final review? btw glad to see your finishing this strong... good sign that your having great workouts till the very end.
    I actually haven't weighed myself in a while so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm back over the 180 mark.

I didn't advise anyone of this, but prior to starting the log I decided to get blood tests done and just received the results of the second test I had done last Friday. I haven't had a chance to review them thoroughly yet so hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow by the latest.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

In for the results.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, i am really thining about doing this stack of PA/JW. Riseboi's log looks really good and there is no need for PCT (after reading tons of threads, i am assuming this to be correct??)

Im in for the final results of this.

How does the PA/JW stack compare to the JW/BAM/RESTORE stack?
  32. Registered User
    Answers
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I actually haven't weighed myself in a while so I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure I'm back over the 180 mark.

I didn't advise anyone of this, but prior to starting the log I decided to get blood tests done and just received the results of the second test I had done last Friday. I haven't had a chance to review them thoroughly yet so hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow by the latest.
    why not? i think its a great idea and i tried to do it myself to establich a basdeline but my provider was jerking me around sending me back and forth between app makers and couldnt get it in soon enough for my testing log..... i wish i could get blood done at least once a month.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

why not? i think its a great idea and i tried to do it myself to establich a basdeline but my provider was jerking me around sending me back and forth between app makers and couldnt get it in soon enough for my testing log..... i wish i could get blood done at least once a month.
    I don't think hes saying that he doesn't advise anyone to get blood work done. He is just saying that he didn't advise anyone that he in fact was going to get blood work done... Meaning he didn't tell anyone. Know what i mean?
  35. Banned
    Answers

yo riseboi, shoot me a PM when you get a chance. I want to ask you about ur diet.
    Last edited by pudzian2; 07-06-2007 at 11:44 AM. Reason: mis-type
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    I don't think hes saying that he doesn't advise anyone to get blood work done. He is just saying that he didn't advise anyone that he in fact was going to get blood work done... Meaning he didn't tell anyone. Know what i mean?
    aaaaah ok....
  37. Registered User
    Answers

aaaaah ok....
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    yeah, what gogo said. since I consider these type of things as a personal nature, I wasn't sure whether I would post them or not.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    yo riseboi, shoot me a PM when you get a chance. I want to ask you about ur diet.
    pm me any questions you got. I'll try and respond to them as fast as I can; I have some others I haven't responded to yet.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent log I really enjoyed reading thru it. I'm amazed by your transformation, very good stuff and a model for people - myself included - to follow. How many years have you been lifting?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 01:55 AM
  2. Different formula of Jungle Warfare?
    By dsmith126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 12:37 PM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 06:11 PM
  4. an analysis of chemical nomenclature of jungle warfare
    By Patrick Arnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 06:31 PM
  5. Possible adverse side effects of Jungle Warfare...
    By storm88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 07:19 AM