bigt adds formestane to epi.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. bigt adds formestane to epi.


    on day 12 of epi-4 pills ed since day 1. up 8-10 lbs, 255. 3 days ago added trans formestane. i cant say every one will have the reaction i have but i will say my results are very good. my favorite thing is after shower apply 6 sprays and stand in front of a fan, within 5 minutes i can actually feel a rush of test. nothing like it. not as good as sex but its purty good. still up 8lbs but i look and feel a lot leaner, amazing after only 3 days.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. very interested to see what you think about the trans formestane im lookn to start up a stack with that and BAM in a couple weeks, so keep us posted
    •   
       


  3. Good to hear BigT! Iminterested to see how this works down the line as test production keeps dropping!Good luck!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on day 12 of epi-4 pills ed since day 1. up 8-10 lbs, 255. 3 days ago added trans formestane. i cant say every one will have the reaction i have but i will say my results are very good. my favorite thing is after shower apply 6 sprays and stand in front of a fan, within 5 minutes i can actually feel a rush of test. nothing like it. not as good as sex but its purty good. still up 8lbs but i look and feel a lot leaner, amazing after only 3 days.
    There you go experimenting again T.... just as long as you don't decide on adding trans talcum to the stack you've got my interest. I'll be following.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. ive used trans formestane before with great results. havent used it since bn went stupid. now that np is carrying it im back on the bandwagon. ive used every test booster out there, and i mean alot. nothing beats form for test boost plus the added benny of anti-e. when im done with this cycle might try form with powerfull,activate. this stuff will show a reduction in chest fat within 2-3 days or e-mail me and ill refund your money, im that sold on this stuff. by the way by it being transdermal it by passes the liver and all of us that do cycles know what a good thing that is.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. hey prid i know how selective you are on really doing supps and not just thinking about it. well my friend this one's for you. and its in your price range/cheap jk
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Cheap, easy, and fast. That's my way... just ask the ladies.

    I already have something like this in the works in about 2months with form, FX, and Powerfull.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  8. ive heard that mfx has nettle root close to activate plus the diol25, you got any info prid? btw you wont be sorry about the form. im a firm believer in every one reacts differently to supps. this one is the exception, have not heard even one bad review and everyone's results are pretty close. you reccomended poiseidon to me and im returning the favor. btw pght is another great supp. props to poison.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Can the trans formestane reduce gyno locally, like trans DHT, 3AA, or 5AA?

  10. i really dont know. i dont think i have gyno just chest fat. no anti-e, either research chem or otc has ever helped. the epistane was having marginal effect, not much. when i added the formestane it was like i had been blessed by the virgin mary. no hype-no big company is backing this up. for under $30. it just does what it says with no big write up. btw formestane/penetrate is not local, but every where i appy it i am leaning out noticeably, and this is while on cycle.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i really dont know. i dont think i have gyno just chest fat. no anti-e, either research chem or otc has ever helped. the epistane was having marginal effect, not much. when i added the formestane it was like i had been blessed by the virgin mary. no hype-no big company is backing this up. for under $30. it just does what it says with no big write up. btw formestane/penetrate is not local, but every where i appy it i am leaning out noticeably, and this is while on cycle.
    Where do you usually apply? Im looking at useing TD form and MassFX on my 2 bridges of a 15 week pulse (8 weeks of epistane total, 3 weeks P.C.T if needed) cylce with epistane. Did you buy 5 grams form and 1 bottle penatrate, and are just useing 6 sprays at night?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. applying 2 chest, 2 love handles, 2 upper thighs, after shower for some reason this seems to make it go on better. i stand in front of fan for about 5 minutes or untill i get the rush. yes penetrate/ 5 gm form, last for 2 months or more. this stuff is the best kept secret on bb boards. because its oral biobility is bad you need to use it transdermally, and no big supp maker wants to mess with it. its probably a very good thing because the way they would hype the results it would be very expensive. imagine the cost for a supp that actually does exactly what i am saying it does. imo form and mfx would be a killer stack. for those of you doing epi or planning to this might be for you. i absolutely love this stuff. would pay way more for a supp this good.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ive heard that mfx has nettle root close to activate plus the diol25, you got any info prid? btw you wont be sorry about the form. im a firm believer in every one reacts differently to supps. this one is the exception, have not heard even one bad review and everyone's results are pretty close. you reccomended poiseidon to me and im returning the favor. btw pght is another great supp. props to poison.
    The Official MASS FX Writeup

    FX has 1000mg of 2,4 div which is about 600mg short of a full 4 cap activate stack, but with the addition of 24 diol. I figured with the SHBG binding capabilites of form coupled with the less then full dose of 2,4 in FX would be ideal. Seeing as how there is only limited amounts of SHBG circulating in the blood, doing a full 1600mg dose would be irrelevant with diminishing returns(especially if the form is doing the same thing). Similiar to the reasoning that bigpete advocated about "not" doubling up on activate. My hypothesis would be that with this amount of divanil plus the 24diol plus form would equal more IGF-1 synthesis, androgen receptor upregulation and test increase out the whazzu. Needless to say me likey the looks of that.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  14. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Can the trans formestane reduce gyno locally, like trans DHT, 3AA, or 5AA?
    Anecdotally I've seen some reviews on it with people using Eform(if you know eform then you know where to find the reviews).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. actully im one of the reviewers. trust thebigt on this one. form will lean you out big time, will lower e with a libido boost, it will harden yor chest like never before. form/epi is by far best stack ive tried, and im a veteran. will stop form during pct, going to use ralox since toremifene was oos. going to go back on form after 2 weeks on ralox and add mfx/retain2. i pushed hard to get form at np, and theres a good reason. it works. i wish i could talk you into starting your stack sooner prid, you are going to love it. first time on form you are going to freak at how fast results come. this is the magic pill-er lotion.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. I have no doubt it'll be good t, and I look foward to trying it out believe me(especially after all the positive reviews and comments I've heard on it). I just want to take my time with all my other toys that way I have anticipation for the next step.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  17. Can I ask for people to send me links to buy toremifene in Canada or US ( will it get through customs? )

  18. so form with epi would make a great cutter it sounds like

  19. you would not believe it. this stuff will lean you out quick. im still up 7-8 pounds since start of epi. leaner than before more vascular, libido is crazy, weights have all improved. im 49 so theres a limit to how far i want to go on max lifts, the joints cant do it like they used to. im pushing 343 for 3 reps on bp and thats as high as im goin. since epi is not known for alot of mass i think 7-8 pounds is just fine. if you added form to superdrol or pp im sure your gains would be alot more while still staying lean, plus your chances for gyno would be reduced dramatically.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. 15 days in on epi/6 on formestane. what can i say, say results as before just more. gaining pounds and losing mass, this is about as good as it gets. weight today 255, waist 37.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    15 days in on epi/6 on formestane. what can i say, say results as before just more. gaining pounds and losing mass, this is about as good as it gets. weight today 255, waist 37.
    Gaining muscle and losing fat???

  22. i was wondering when you would show up, you or someone like you. you want to call me a liar you should at least do it to my face!! go bother someone else.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. final post: epi/form is working great, chest fat is almost non- existant. feel stronger than ever and have a very dry look. libido is way up. only side is a low tolerance for a$$holes. this turned out to be all i expected and a lot more.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Nice job, bigt?

    How long was your cycle?
    What were your dosages?
    What is your pct protocol?

  25. Oral Formastane leaned me out like crazy!

  26. How much where you taking orally swole?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  27. Are u worried about Estrogen dropping too low with this combo? I could do this as well because I'm on Havoc and I've got a brand new bottle of E-form in my cabinet.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    How much where you taking orally swole?

    I can't remember ! It was the MN stuff, and I think I was taking the max label dosage! I was still in the Marine Corp, and came home for 2 weeks, while using it, and when I came back everyone was asking me what the hell I was doing cause I was looking really really lean, and veiny. I didn't realize it until everyone started asking and commenting!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was wondering when you would show up, you or someone like you. you want to call me a liar you should at least do it to my face!! go bother someone else.
    Not sure if you are talking to me but if so I was merely trying to clarify what you meant.

    You said "gaining pounds and losing mass", what I am asking is do you mean "Gaining muscle and losing fat???". Please let me know because I do not understand it the way you mean it / wrote it. Please clarify. Was not being an a$$

    See because "Mass" is what you want if you are saying "Muscle Mass" and "losing pounds" to me would mean you are losing pounds of fat!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    by the way by it being transdermal it by passes the liver and all of us that do cycles know what a good thing that is.
    formestane isnt toxic. using it transdermally only eliminates the first pass of the liver, a la injected winny. it is still metabolized in the liver, of course.

    on a side note - i dont like you, but i'll let it go because a) you're on juice and b) i'm on juice too!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do you add oats to your diet?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-14-2016, 10:50 AM
  2. add formestane to pct for puffiness?
    By whosurmama in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:43 PM
  3. Hdrol cycle, when to add formestane question.
    By rxrefill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:32 AM
  4. Test-e junk... need to add an oral. EPI question??
    By mgreen3313 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:57 PM
  5. Dose of formestane to prevent bloat
    By ahnold99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 11:55 PM
Log in
Log in