bigt adds formestane to epi.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Can someone condense the trans / form / marble /penetrate process for others to follow? Some kind of guide? I would like to give this a cycle.

The document link someone posted mentioned very favourable results with 500mg a week, is this easy to apply / do / cost ratio?

Thanks in advance,

Neoborn
I posted my cooking methods on page 3 and I have had zero problems with it so far. In fact I dont even feel any grit as others have claimed that they do. It seemed that as I was adding it in it was disolving straight into the penetrate. I do shake it up once a day and right before I use it. it seems the pan of boiling water method works best.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
All needed can be obtained from NP?

What do I need ?

1. Penetrate ( suspension solution? )

2. Formestane ( active )

3. Marble ( for mixing )

4. Glass jar or pyrex measuring container ( for mixing )

I take it people either spray it on a transdermal patch or spray directly on skin?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP's got the solution and the active.

Technically, the marble and glass container are optional.

Also note: Penetrate comes with a pump (like lotion). Personally, I prefer to use a 1mL dropper.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Is that correct though people either spray it straight onto skin or apply it to a tranderm patch?

2. What skin areas do you guys apply it to?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Is that correct though people either spray it straight onto skin or apply it to a tranderm patch?

2. What skin areas do you guys apply it to?
If spraying (like if you're using E-Form), cup one of your hands and spray into that. Then rub vigorously to application areas.

Good places to apply are areas where the skin is the thinnest:
-lower abs
-upper chest
-neck
-ears
-tops of feet
-Bicep
-Lats
-forearms

**Also make sure the area is clean and shaven. Obviously, if you're dirty this will hinder absorption. Hair will also decrease bioavailability of the product.

You may wanna check out the transdermals forum for more info on this kinda stuff.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt see it when i searched at NP.....you sure?

refering to formestane btw

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am asking this question for the third time with no answer yet, though I could assume.

From what I understand, people are either using a spray or a transdermal patch, is this correct?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am asking this question for the third time with no answer yet, though I could assume.

From what I understand, people are either using a spray or a transdermal patch, is this correct?
Spray yes, if it's the eform product. Pump = squirt if it's penetrate plus form. Nobody is using a patch for delivery.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So people are just pumping n squirting this into hands and applying?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I personally just pump it onto my chest, abs or shoulders and rub till absorbed. My fav is just buying a baby dropper measure and applie as needed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive used form 4 or 5 times in the past with great results. heres what i do. shower, dry off, spray once to each side of chest. spray 2 times to each upper thigh including behind knee. after you rub it in your hands will have solution on them, wipe the excess on the tops of feet. it didnt seem like i got very good results spraying gut area, so i avoid it. after rubbing it in, stand in front of fan to dry off. you should get kind of a flush feeling in just a few minutes. you can really feel this stuff taking effect within 5 minutes, dont worry about chest or leg hair, it doesnt seem to bother me and im kinda hairy. good luck, and keep it simple-this isnt rocket science.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So I am going to make a faq with the information you guys are supplying.

What kind of doses work for you guys with the

A) EForm

B) Bulk Form with Penetration :p

How much ( g's) do you guys buy for a "cycle" or per month etc.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I am going to make a faq with the information you guys are supplying.

What kind of doses work for you guys with the

A) EForm

B) Bulk Form with Penetration :p

How much ( g's) do you guys buy for a "cycle" or per month etc.
The dosages that I mentioned a few posts above are for eform. I'm gonna run it (eform) again in July or August with hemadrol. I'm gonna start low and work my way up to try some higher dosages if I can handle it.

1 bottle of eform can last me four 3 week runs at about 80mg/day (2 squirts morning, 2 squirts evening). I think that most people would run eform as recommended at 4-6 sprays (80-120mg) 2x/day for 4 weeks (isn't that how you run it BigT?)

I have a similiar opinion to BigT in that hair on my legs does not seem to interfere with absorption.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the key to remember is to keep it simple, dont over complicate things. this stuff is cheap, find what works for you. i can only say that 6 sprays or squirts 2xday is what works best for me. put it on in the morning an then again at least 6-8 hours later. you cant mess it up, its going to work. btw standing in front of fan after applying speeds up absorption, you should be able to feel something within 5 minutes, give it a try. this is great stuff, works much better than supps that sell for much more, and you get results right away.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed that about an hour or so after rubbing it in I get a chemical taste in my mouth. Anyone else get this? I know its the form/penetrate because I get it everytime after I apply it and no other time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive noticed that about an hour or so after rubbing it in I get a chemical taste in my mouth. Anyone else get this? I know its the form/penetrate because I get it everytime after I apply it and no other time.
i get dry mouth or 'cotton mouth' sometimes. it should go away. just watch for other reactions to make sure you're not allergic. btw trans- form really dries me out at application spots, ive found that liquid vitamin e applied about 30 minutes to an hour after the form really helps.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's absorption at it's best. Try adding in some DMSO and see what kind of taste you get in your mouth then.:sick:

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
By the way, it may have been in this thread or a different one (im too lazy to look) but someone did the math and they figured out that for a full dose of the form you need 10 pumps of penetrate if 10g is mixed in 8 oz and 20 pumps if 5g is mixed in 8 oz. I mixed 5 so I am using 20 pumps applied to arms, chest, abs, legs, neck and tops of feet (basically my whole body). I am only using it on off days of a pulse as Dr D recommends an AI at night only on off days so I am dosing it all at once.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
For all those sarcastically impaired the above comments in relation to taking away the taste are jokes!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i was asked to swing by and share my exp here on teh subject....during my first SD cycle i started getting puffy nips, i tehn went nuts asked around and found my best bet at the time to use while staying on would be E-form from dermabolics (i think :think:, red bottle) and i started use almost exactly like you explained tehre big T, 6 sprays right after getting out the shower and then stood under an air vent in my room to push/dry it in, thing was i never experienced the same "rush" you described and i actually started seeing accelerated puffiness soon after starting use and EXTREME ichiness that by the end of cycel turned to a burning and nipple pain right after applying....

i eventually got rid of it after my 6-oxo pct (remember SD JUST came out and it was my second compoud) with a nolva and stand alone RXT cycle.....

now i dont know what it was that makes SD so bad with gyno anyways... some have suggested its a prolatcin inhibitor and then the rebound is what gets you.... some say it acts as an est itself... im not sure what it is but 2 of the 3 times i took it i got gyno and the time i took it with the E-form it was much woorse/accelerated in its coming on..... just another veiw for you guys to consider.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 279
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
thebigt Supplement Logs 23
smith_69 General Chat 69