Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on day 12 of epi-4 pills ed since day 1. up 8-10 lbs, 255. 3 days ago added trans formestane. i cant say every one will have the reaction i have but i will say my results are very good. my favorite thing is after shower apply 6 sprays and stand in front of a fan, within 5 minutes i can actually feel a rush of test. nothing like it. not as good as sex but its purty good. still up 8lbs but i look and feel a lot leaner, amazing after only 3 days.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
very interested to see what you think about the trans formestane im lookn to start up a stack with that and BAM in a couple weeks, so keep us posted

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear BigT! Iminterested to see how this works down the line as test production keeps dropping!Good luck!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on day 12 of epi-4 pills ed since day 1. up 8-10 lbs, 255. 3 days ago added trans formestane. i cant say every one will have the reaction i have but i will say my results are very good. my favorite thing is after shower apply 6 sprays and stand in front of a fan, within 5 minutes i can actually feel a rush of test. nothing like it. not as good as sex but its purty good. still up 8lbs but i look and feel a lot leaner, amazing after only 3 days.
There you go experimenting again T.... just as long as you don't decide on adding trans talcum to the stack you've got my interest.:D I'll be following.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive used trans formestane before with great results. havent used it since bn went stupid. now that np is carrying it im back on the bandwagon. ive used every test booster out there, and i mean alot. nothing beats form for test boost plus the added benny of anti-e. when im done with this cycle might try form with powerfull,activate. this stuff will show a reduction in chest fat within 2-3 days or e-mail me and ill refund your money, im that sold on this stuff. by the way by it being transdermal it by passes the liver and all of us that do cycles know what a good thing that is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey prid i know how selective you are on really doing supps and not just thinking about it. well my friend this one's for you. and its in your price range/cheap jk:food:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup: Cheap, easy, and fast. That's my way... just ask the ladies.:D

I already have something like this in the works in about 2months with form, FX, and Powerfull.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive heard that mfx has nettle root close to activate plus the diol25, you got any info prid? btw you wont be sorry about the form. im a firm believer in every one reacts differently to supps. this one is the exception, have not heard even one bad review and everyone's results are pretty close. you reccomended poiseidon to me and im returning the favor. btw pght is another great supp. props to poison.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Can the trans formestane reduce gyno locally, like trans DHT, 3AA, or 5AA?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i really dont know. i dont think i have gyno just chest fat. no anti-e, either research chem or otc has ever helped. the epistane was having marginal effect, not much. when i added the formestane it was like i had been blessed by the virgin mary. no hype-no big company is backing this up. for under $30. it just does what it says with no big write up. btw formestane/penetrate is not local, but every where i appy it i am leaning out noticeably, and this is while on cycle.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really dont know. i dont think i have gyno just chest fat. no anti-e, either research chem or otc has ever helped. the epistane was having marginal effect, not much. when i added the formestane it was like i had been blessed by the virgin mary. no hype-no big company is backing this up. for under $30. it just does what it says with no big write up. btw formestane/penetrate is not local, but every where i appy it i am leaning out noticeably, and this is while on cycle.
Where do you usually apply? Im looking at useing TD form and MassFX on my 2 bridges of a 15 week pulse (8 weeks of epistane total, 3 weeks P.C.T if needed) cylce with epistane. Did you buy 5 grams form and 1 bottle penatrate, and are just useing 6 sprays at night?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
applying 2 chest, 2 love handles, 2 upper thighs, after shower for some reason this seems to make it go on better. i stand in front of fan for about 5 minutes or untill i get the rush. yes penetrate/ 5 gm form, last for 2 months or more. this stuff is the best kept secret on bb boards. because its oral biobility is bad you need to use it transdermally, and no big supp maker wants to mess with it. its probably a very good thing because the way they would hype the results it would be very expensive. imagine the cost for a supp that actually does exactly what i am saying it does. imo form and mfx would be a killer stack. for those of you doing epi or planning to this might be for you. i absolutely love this stuff. would pay way more for a supp this good.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard that mfx has nettle root close to activate plus the diol25, you got any info prid? btw you wont be sorry about the form. im a firm believer in every one reacts differently to supps. this one is the exception, have not heard even one bad review and everyone's results are pretty close. you reccomended poiseidon to me and im returning the favor. btw pght is another great supp. props to poison.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/56397-official-mass-fx.html

FX has 1000mg of 2,4 div which is about 600mg short of a full 4 cap activate stack, but with the addition of 24 diol. I figured with the SHBG binding capabilites of form coupled with the less then full dose of 2,4 in FX would be ideal. Seeing as how there is only limited amounts of SHBG circulating in the blood, doing a full 1600mg dose would be irrelevant with diminishing returns(especially if the form is doing the same thing). Similiar to the reasoning that bigpete advocated about "not" doubling up on activate. My hypothesis would be that with this amount of divanil plus the 24diol plus form would equal more IGF-1 synthesis, androgen receptor upregulation and test increase out the whazzu. Needless to say me likey the looks of that.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can the trans formestane reduce gyno locally, like trans DHT, 3AA, or 5AA?
Anecdotally I've seen some reviews on it with people using Eform(if you know eform then you know where to find the reviews).:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actully im one of the reviewers. trust thebigt on this one. form will lean you out big time, will lower e with a libido boost, it will harden yor chest like never before. form/epi is by far best stack ive tried, and im a veteran. will stop form during pct, going to use ralox since toremifene was oos. going to go back on form after 2 weeks on ralox and add mfx/retain2. i pushed hard to get form at np, and theres a good reason. it works. i wish i could talk you into starting your stack sooner prid, you are going to love it. first time on form you are going to freak at how fast results come. this is the magic pill-er lotion.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no doubt it'll be good t, and I look foward to trying it out believe me(especially after all the positive reviews and comments I've heard on it). I just want to take my time with all my other toys that way I have anticipation for the next step.:D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask for people to send me links to buy toremifene in Canada or US ( will it get through customs? )

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so form with epi would make a great cutter it sounds like

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you would not believe it. this stuff will lean you out quick. im still up 7-8 pounds since start of epi. leaner than before more vascular, libido is crazy, weights have all improved. im 49 so theres a limit to how far i want to go on max lifts, the joints cant do it like they used to. im pushing 343 for 3 reps on bp and thats as high as im goin. since epi is not known for alot of mass i think 7-8 pounds is just fine. if you added form to superdrol or pp im sure your gains would be alot more while still staying lean, plus your chances for gyno would be reduced dramatically.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
15 days in on epi/6 on formestane. what can i say, say results as before just more. gaining pounds and losing mass, this is about as good as it gets. weight today 255, waist 37.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
15 days in on epi/6 on formestane. what can i say, say results as before just more. gaining pounds and losing mass, this is about as good as it gets. weight today 255, waist 37.
Gaining muscle and losing fat???:toilet:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was wondering when you would show up, you or someone like you. you want to call me a liar you should at least do it to my face!! go bother someone else.:icon_lol: :toofunny: :rofl:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final post: epi/form is working great, chest fat is almost non- existant. feel stronger than ever and have a very dry look. libido is way up. only side is a low tolerance for a$$holes. this turned out to be all i expected and a lot more.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Nice job, bigt?

How long was your cycle?
What were your dosages?
What is your pct protocol?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Oral Formastane leaned me out like crazy!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much where you taking orally swole?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Are u worried about Estrogen dropping too low with this combo? I could do this as well because I'm on Havoc and I've got a brand new bottle of E-form in my cabinet.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
How much where you taking orally swole?

I can't remember:think: ! It was the MN stuff, and I think I was taking the max label dosage! I was still in the Marine Corp, and came home for 2 weeks, while using it, and when I came back everyone was asking me what the hell I was doing cause I was looking really really lean, and veiny. I didn't realize it until everyone started asking and commenting!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering when you would show up, you or someone like you. you want to call me a liar you should at least do it to my face!! go bother someone else.:icon_lol: :toofunny: :rofl:
Not sure if you are talking to me but if so I was merely trying to clarify what you meant.

You said "gaining pounds and losing mass", what I am asking is do you mean "Gaining muscle and losing fat???". Please let me know because I do not understand it the way you mean it / wrote it. Please clarify. Was not being an a$$ :fool2:

See because "Mass" is what you want if you are saying "Muscle Mass" and "losing pounds" to me would mean you are losing pounds of fat!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the way by it being transdermal it by passes the liver and all of us that do cycles know what a good thing that is.
formestane isnt toxic. using it transdermally only eliminates the first pass of the liver, a la injected winny. it is still metabolized in the liver, of course.

on a side note - i dont like you, but i'll let it go because a) you're on juice and b) i'm on juice too! :)

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
BigT: I got the nutraplanet penetrate/form powder and mixed it up earlier today. I heated up the penetrate in a bowl of hot water and put in the 10 grams of form. However, all I can get is a real gritty feel to it any more ideas on how to get it to become easier to rub in the skin. After I rub it on I have a bunch of crystals on my chest. Thanks for the help and the log

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try switching the contents over into a glass jar or beaker, and heating it on a hot plate or pot filled with water. Just let the water come to a simmer or light boil place the jar in the pot and let it sit for a few minutes. Every now and then, pick the bottle up and shake it do see how dissolved the solution is and to help it along, that should get it.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
This is great. I have 10g of form and 2 bottles of penetrate on the way. looking forward to form and 4ad stacked. gonna aim for a nice lean look before the summer gets here.

will be adding in methoxy trn for the last 4 weeks too. :)

If i put 5g of form into one bottle of penetrate how many pumps should i use each day?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Good results T...I was thinking the same thing. My question is: What trans carrier were you using, and how much form did you add? Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good old nutra planet penetrate, 5 gms of form. i would have added 6 but i bought the 5 gm package. next time i may add 2 gm of yohimbine hcl. on cycle i tend to put on fat+muscle, by adding the form i think ive cut way back on the fat. starting week 3 and up 8 pounds, taken a notch out of my belt. chest fat is barely noticable. :nutkick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
curious of feedback on this...could one uncap superdrol,and empy it into eform...this making a transderm sd??? or any ph for that matter...I added extra form and 6 oxo powder to my eform and loves it!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What is an eform and can someone explain to me what you guys are doing here? Please :)?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eform is a old formastane transdermal product sold at another distributor. People are using the bulk form powder sold at np adding it to penetrate(NP's transdermal carrier) to get the same.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i put 5g of form into one bottle of penetrate how many pumps should i use each day?
To control aromatizing, shoot for around 100mg or so a day.
5000mg(5gr) in 240ml(8oz Penetrate) is around 21mg per ml. Each pump of penetrate has about 0.5ml so each pump is giving you about 10.5mg of form per pump. Go for 4-5 pumps twice per day and you should be set.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats some good advice. hey prid a tip for you-dont put a lot of money in sports betting/go georgetown.lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jsouth-the grittyness is normal. nothing to worry about. i kinda like it. the more grit the stronger the dose. you want to dissolve in hot water like prid said but you will still have some grittyness left.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
To control aromatizing, shoot for around 100mg or so a day.
5000mg(5gr) in 240ml(8oz Penetrate) is around 21mg per ml. Each pump of penetrate has about 0.5oz so each pump is giving you about 10.5mg of form per pump. Go for 4-5 pumps twice per day and you should be set.

Thanks mate. :duel: :hammer: :dance:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats some good advice. hey prid a tip for you-dont put a lot of money in sports betting/go georgetown.lol
That's why I don't gamble.:D

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
BIGT: Thanks for the advice I wanted to just make sure I wasnt waisting any of the formestane

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats cool jsouth glad you are enjpying its results already. most of the supps out right now cost a lot more and take 1 to 2 weeks to start getting effects. i feel form right away. good luck and let us know how its going.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Hey, bigt I have a couple questions:

How long do you plan to stay on each compund?

How much trans formestane are you dosing?

What will be your post cycle therapy protocol?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 ive been on 4 ed since i started epi, will continue until bottle is done. 90 by 4 = 22.2 so a little over 3 weeks. 2. been doing 6 sprays 2xday. may cut back to once a day, the results have been amazing but i may have reached my threshhold. 3. for pct i have ralox, first choice was toremifene but was oos. ax pct/retain 2. on my 2nd bottle of paravol, started it before cycle and will run it through pct-good stuff. after 3 weeks will add hyperdrolx2 and mass fx. also will be doing poseidon,green mag, purple wrath. after that i will stay on the last 3 and maybe add resetad, incarnate,and leviathan which i really liked.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please tell me the logic behind adding a steroidal AI(eform) to another steroidal AI(Epistane)? It seems like estrogen would get driven down to the dirt. For anyone who is trying this, how is it working?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
epi most resembles a serm not an ai. epi by most accounts is still thought of as a steriod. formestane imo is the best ai to run during a cycle because it 1. keeps gains lean 2. keeps libido up. 3.helps burn additional fat while on cycle. this stuff leans me out better than anything else ive tried, even on cycle while gaining pounds i look and feel leaner, less bloated than before i added it, not to mention my sex drive is as good or better than when i started epi cycle. if you take epi just to gain as much weight as you can dont take form. the form will decrease the pounds you gain while on cycle. but it will keep you lean.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
epi most resembles a serm not an ai. epi by most accounts is still thought of as a steriod. formestane imo is the best ai to run during a cycle because it 1. keeps gains lean 2. keeps libido up. 3.helps burn additional fat while on cycle. this stuff leans me out better than anything else ive tried, even on cycle while gaining pounds i look and feel leaner, less bloated than before i added it, not to mention my sex drive is as good or better than when i started epi cycle. if you take epi just to gain as much weight as you can dont take form. the form will decrease the pounds you gain while on cycle. but it will keep you lean.
I thought that Epistane would keep libido up by itself? How do your joints feel while running both of these? I havent heard of anyone getting bloated while running Epistane. I'm currently running Havoc and I am already leaning out. I don't know, maybe I will try some E-form and see what happens....more libido would never hurt!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 278
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
thebigt Supplement Logs 23
smith_69 General Chat 69