bigt adds formestane to epi. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

bigt adds formestane to epi.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had a quite lengthy exchange of information on formestane with thesinner and he said it would be ok to pass on what we discussed. Here's a basic collaboration of what we discussed:

-Formastane is a super-potent AI and ph of hydroxy-test (which is a weak steroid)

-Recommendations are 80-120mg TD per dose, 2x/day

-I personally see almost immediate results with as low as 20mg/dose at 2x/day

-thesinner says he has seen people go up to 400mg/day

-4 weeks of use to stack in a cycle should be safe

-Since form is very dry, we agreed that this could potentially be a good idea to stack with a PP, max lmg (T, isn't that similar to propadrol?), wet compounds, or aromatizing steroids that may cause gyno

-If used for post cycle therapy, it should be ramped up and then tapered to avoid rebound. thesinner had less of a libido boost with form in post cycle therapy than he did with other experiences

-4-hydroxy test (4-OHT) is only 65% as anabolic as testosterone. This will cause SOME hpta shutdown, but some believe it to be mild enough for use in post cycle therapy

-sinner says 84% reduction in estrogen from form!!! The highest is letro which is in the 90's

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool

google 'formestane'. on page 2, the 18th listing is 'aromatase inhibition in male athletes'. it's always good to get info first hand and this is a good place to start.
  3. New Member

how's your endurance shaping up on this combo, t? are you doing any kind of cardio?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by xcendo View Post
    how's your endurance shaping up on this combo, t? are you doing any kind of cardio?
    this is an old log, i am done with pct now. i always include cardio. i am on a endurance/stamina stack now. poseidon/incarnate/bulk citulline and ragnarok on w/o days. just started rpm, when bottle is done will go back to leviathan. rpm is a good stim but i like levi better for fat burning. oh yeah finally going to try reset.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is an old log, i am done with post cycle therapy now. i always include cardio. i am on a endurance/stamina stack now. poseidon/incarnate/bulk citulline and ragnarok on w/o days. just started rpm, when bottle is done will go back to leviathan. rpm is a good stim but i like levi better for fat burning. oh yeah finally going to try reset.
    Is there anything that you HAVEN'T tried?
  6. Diamond Member

Cool

well i think im going to give 6oxoextreme a go after all, and i cant believe i havent tried reset ad yet. im making an order tom. and those 2 are on the list. thinking i might run biotest alpha male with the extreme, never tried that either. arent many i havent tried. twin lab andro-$12 at walgreens is still my all time favorite.izza:
  7. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    curious of feedback on this...could one uncap superdrol,and empy it into eform...this making a transderm superdrol??? or any ph for that matter...I added extra form and 6 oxo powder to my eform and loves it!!
    Yes, but you wouldn't want to do that with most of these because they actually have a greater oral bioavailability (especially methyls like superdrol).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  8. Banned

formestane is not a super-potent AI...unless thesinner is a doctor or lab tech with evidence showing otherwise, we'll have to stick with the existing literature on the substance which shows it being weaker than letro, dex and i think even aromasin. anyone who's used all these AIs will probably concur.
  9. Diamond Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    formestane is not a super-potent AI...unless thesinner is a doctor or lab tech with evidence showing otherwise, we'll have to stick with the existing literature on the substance which shows it being weaker than letro, dex and i think even aromasin. anyone who's used all these AIs will probably concur.
    it's probably the weakest one listed, but that still makes it pretty darn strong.
  10. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    I guess I may have come off a little bolder than I had intended (and for some reason, I had a feeling you would say something ). The main point that I wanted to display is that it is quite powerful for something that's available OTC. Despite it's weaker than them, it is still quite comparable to letro, dex, and aromasin . I compared it to letro to show how strong it was.

This article by Author L. Rea has a table showing some relative strengths of AI's.

Here's some more info I was able to dig up:

Letrozole has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or greater. (Clin Cancer Res. 2005 Apr 15;11(8):2809-21)

Aromasin averages an 85% rate of estrogen suppression. (Eur. J. Cancer. 2000, May;36(8):976-82)

Aromidex, both .5mg and 1mg doses of Arimidex were shown to decrease estrogen by roughly 50%. (J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7, "Estrogen Suppression in Males" )

That 84% mentioned is a figure for formestane is one that I've seen posted a couple of times on this board (in older posts), but haven't been able to dig it up yet.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  11. Diamond Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    google 'formestane'. on page 2, the 18th listing is 'aromatase inhibition in male athletes'. it's always good to get info first hand and this is a good place to start.
    its now #16. in this article author l. rea lists formestane/4-andostenoldione as 91.9% at aromatase reduction.
  12. Recovering AXoholic

Did a MOD edit out that URL I posted? Or did I forget to paste it?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  13. Recovering AXoholic

Oh well, here it is again (in case I just forgot to paste it on):
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...inhibitors.htm
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Good link! Interesting though that he never references trans form. The info regarding IGF-1 was also quite interesting.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Great link. By the way, feel free to explain or correct anything that I may have misinterpretted in the earlier post where I referenced you.
  16. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesinner again.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Diamond Member

Cool

Did a MOD edit out that URL I posted? Or did I forget to paste it?
    nice catch kiddo, damn im still trying to figure out my 8 track player.
  18. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Great link. By the way, feel free to explain or correct anything that I may have misinterpretted in the earlier post where I referenced you.
    It wasn't that you had misinterpretted it, but rather I had put a little bit of spin on that particular statement, which could be interpretted in the way Same_Old did.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Can someone condense the trans / form / marble /penetrate process for others to follow? Some kind of guide? I would like to give this a cycle.

The document link someone posted mentioned very favourable results with 500mg a week, is this easy to apply / do / cost ratio?

Thanks in advance,

Neoborn
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Can someone condense the trans / form / marble /penetrate process for others to follow? Some kind of guide? I would like to give this a cycle.

The document link someone posted mentioned very favourable results with 500mg a week, is this easy to apply / do / cost ratio?

Thanks in advance,

Neoborn
    Neoborn, you are gonna love this stuff. Look around... all the cool kids are doing it

Dosage: I get fantastic results at 20mg 2x/day (280 mg/week). I can barely handle any more than 40 mg 2x/day (560mg/week). I start low and know within a day or 2 if I want to kick up the dosage or just sit on that dosage for about 3 weeks.

Application: I leave beads of water on my body after a shower. Spray into my hands and dab just a bit on my calves, quads, abs, chest, lats, bis... all muscle bellies. THEN I try to spread it evenly over those areas.

I've never heard of anyone doing this, but I put an every day moisturizer on after application because I feel it helps hold the moisture and supplement in the skin. Maybe this has something to do with me responding at such a low dose?

We can all assume that BigT stands in front of a mirror and flexes and he claims this increases absorption

I'll leave the "cooking" directions and cost/benefit to someone else. But whatever it costs, it's worth it!
  21. New Member

Thanks in advance,

Neoborn
    I posted my cooking methods on page 3 and I have had zero problems with it so far. In fact I dont even feel any grit as others have claimed that they do. It seemed that as I was adding it in it was disolving straight into the penetrate. I do shake it up once a day and right before I use it. it seems the pan of boiling water method works best.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

All needed can be obtained from NP?

What do I need ?

1. Penetrate ( suspension solution? )

2. Formestane ( active )

3. Marble ( for mixing )

4. Glass jar or pyrex measuring container ( for mixing )

I take it people either spray it on a transdermal patch or spray directly on skin?
  23. Recovering AXoholic

NP's got the solution and the active.

Technically, the marble and glass container are optional.

Also note: Penetrate comes with a pump (like lotion). Personally, I prefer to use a 1mL dropper.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

1. Is that correct though people either spray it straight onto skin or apply it to a tranderm patch?

2. What skin areas do you guys apply it to?
  25. Recovering AXoholic

1. Is that correct though people either spray it straight onto skin or apply it to a tranderm patch?

2. What skin areas do you guys apply it to?
    If spraying (like if you're using E-Form), cup one of your hands and spray into that. Then rub vigorously to application areas.

Good places to apply are areas where the skin is the thinnest:
    -lower abs
    -upper chest
    -neck
    -ears
    -tops of feet
    -Bicep
    -Lats
    -forearms

**Also make sure the area is clean and shaven. Obviously, if you're dirty this will hinder absorption. Hair will also decrease bioavailability of the product.

You may wanna check out the transdermals forum for more info on this kinda stuff.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i didnt see it when i searched at NP.....you sure?

refering to formestane btw
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I am asking this question for the third time with no answer yet, though I could assume.

From what I understand, people are either using a spray or a transdermal patch, is this correct?
  28. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I am asking this question for the third time with no answer yet, though I could assume.

From what I understand, people are either using a spray or a transdermal patch, is this correct?
    Spray yes, if it's the eform product. Pump = squirt if it's penetrate plus form. Nobody is using a patch for delivery.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

29. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i didnt see it when i searched at NP.....you sure?

refering to formestane btw
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...ne-powder.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/3...trate-8oz.html

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

So people are just pumping n squirting this into hands and applying?
  31. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yep, I personally just pump it onto my chest, abs or shoulders and rub till absorbed. My fav is just buying a baby dropper measure and applie as needed.

32. Diamond Member

Cool

ive used form 4 or 5 times in the past with great results. heres what i do. shower, dry off, spray once to each side of chest. spray 2 times to each upper thigh including behind knee. after you rub it in your hands will have solution on them, wipe the excess on the tops of feet. it didnt seem like i got very good results spraying gut area, so i avoid it. after rubbing it in, stand in front of fan to dry off. you should get kind of a flush feeling in just a few minutes. you can really feel this stuff taking effect within 5 minutes, dont worry about chest or leg hair, it doesnt seem to bother me and im kinda hairy. good luck, and keep it simple-this isnt rocket science.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

So I am going to make a faq with the information you guys are supplying.

What kind of doses work for you guys with the

A) EForm

B) Bulk Form with Penetration :P

How much ( g's) do you guys buy for a "cycle" or per month etc.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

So I am going to make a faq with the information you guys are supplying.

What kind of doses work for you guys with the

A) EForm

B) Bulk Form with Penetration :P

How much ( g's) do you guys buy for a "cycle" or per month etc.
    The dosages that I mentioned a few posts above are for eform. I'm gonna run it (eform) again in July or August with hemadrol. I'm gonna start low and work my way up to try some higher dosages if I can handle it.

1 bottle of eform can last me four 3 week runs at about 80mg/day (2 squirts morning, 2 squirts evening). I think that most people would run eform as recommended at 4-6 sprays (80-120mg) 2x/day for 4 weeks (isn't that how you run it BigT?)

I have a similiar opinion to BigT in that hair on my legs does not seem to interfere with absorption.
  35. Diamond Member

Cool

the key to remember is to keep it simple, dont over complicate things. this stuff is cheap, find what works for you. i can only say that 6 sprays or squirts 2xday is what works best for me. put it on in the morning an then again at least 6-8 hours later. you cant mess it up, its going to work. btw standing in front of fan after applying speeds up absorption, you should be able to feel something within 5 minutes, give it a try. this is great stuff, works much better than supps that sell for much more, and you get results right away.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Ok guys here you go the new FAQ! All changes welcome:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...tml#post858320
  37. New Member

Ive noticed that about an hour or so after rubbing it in I get a chemical taste in my mouth. Anyone else get this? I know its the form/penetrate because I get it everytime after I apply it and no other time.
  38. Diamond Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    Ive noticed that about an hour or so after rubbing it in I get a chemical taste in my mouth. Anyone else get this? I know its the form/penetrate because I get it everytime after I apply it and no other time.
    i get dry mouth or 'cotton mouth' sometimes. it should go away. just watch for other reactions to make sure you're not allergic. btw trans- form really dries me out at application spots, ive found that liquid vitamin e applied about 30 minutes to an hour after the form really helps.
  39. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    That's absorption at it's best. Try adding in some DMSO and see what kind of taste you get in your mouth then.

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    That's absorption at it's best. Try adding in some DMSO and see what kind of taste you get in your mouth then.
    Or mixing tang in with your penetrate :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. add formestane to pct for puffiness?
    By whosurmama in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. Hdrol cycle, when to add formestane question.
    By rxrefill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 03:32 AM
  3. Test-e junk... need to add an oral. EPI question??
    By mgreen3313 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
  4. How do you add oats to your diet?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:52 PM
  5. Dose of formestane to prevent bloat
    By ahnold99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 09:55 PM